Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0ly40

[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

1 hour ago, sunahfanforever said:

The OST by Paul Kim is absolutely fabulous, now on repeat most times on my player!!!

Same..ai love ost by Paul Kim...repeat the song at youtube..:heart:

Actually our MH or Kam Woo Sung can sing too as he sang an OST for My Spring Days, his other drama before SWKF. He can act, draw and sing! A multi talented man indeed!

I wanted to comment that his voice sounds like Paul Kim's too. :D

Yes...he is definitely multi talented...name of the song ost is i will..

I hope moojin stay and love each other for very long time.

- "Will there be a miracle for us?"

- "It already happened to me"

KQt0lPy.gif

aPez51v.gif

Spoiler

UghlwIQ.gif

Uspi7F7.gif

ztuPGAw.gif

9ZMUeNO.gif

tdEDxl6.gif

uy0tmxI.gif

Cr. SWKF DC 

===

Another satisfying episode.. Can't stop replaying these sweet and moving moments of OTP... KSA and KWS's brilliant acting complements each other's so well, both are dam good in crying scenes. 

Can't wait to see SJ and MH crush those disgusting people from Apollo.. MH is quite badass in the scenes with the Apollo's lawyer hehe -_- Hoping for a miracle in the end for SJ and MH.

YEAH!:D

Our MH agreed to go for treatment at last! The power of SJ's love.

It's so heartwrenching to see YD crying when she overheard about her dad dying. But it was extra satisfying to see MH finally hugging his daughter! :wub:

MH has changed! Love his new attitude towards his staff and people working at his apartment. He even weighs himself without SJ's coaxing! Heeee!:tongue:

My alltime favourite melodrama for sure whatever the ending!:heart:

I don't want the drama to end... :bawling:

I can never get enough of MH and SJ together.

Rewatching episode 33..

MH is sooooo man when he was talking to the bad lawyer and when he said that he has a lot of money... LOL

He is my type of ahjussi!! :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuiw7e7Hq5wk1xyBXFO3U437maxresdefault.jpg  Learning what love means... One heartbeat at a time...

MH speaking

" I want you to be free.  Without being bound to anything.

SJ's reply

" I know you'll always...  be with me even when I can't see you.

You'll be in the sky as a star... both day and night.

When the wind blows, I'll feel you in the wind.

And I'll feel your presence... even when the sun shines."

:heart:

When thinking back on it this drama has left my heart no where to hide.  From SJ losing her daughter and husband.  To MH losing his passion for his work, his family and even his dog. Even seeing how cancer makes him suffer day after day.  To seeing friends and men and women cry to seeing MH's daughter suffering in silence while facing the truth alone.  This drama has it all...  The ability to take hold of what's inside grab your heart and shake it... Until it weeps...

They mentioned about trial in Singapore in episode 35. Can they extend the drama and come Singapore for shooting? I'll attend!!! LOL 

Edit to ask: what do you all mean OTP?

OTP means one time pin to me. LOL

3 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

They mentioned about trial in Singapore in episode 35. Can they extend the drama and come Singapore for shooting? I'll attend!!! LOL 

Edit to ask: what do you all mean OTP?

OTP means one time pin to me. LOL

Hello! So you're also from Singapore chingu? Welcome to this quiet thread!:D

I dont think they'll have the trial here in Singapore. It'll be too costly anyway.<_<

OTP means ONE TRUE PAIRING. Over here it is our MH & SJ who we call MUJIN couple.

Yes! Ep 35-36 are just soooo beautiful to watch. Will rewatch again and again and again and I super LOVE how MH looks when SJ recollected how about her days with KS while they were outside a military camp with cherry blossoms in thd back ground. I laughed like crazy when SJ patted his butt when he was annoyed about being referred to as being old.:blush:

MUJIN, my OTP of 2018 for sure!:heart:

Yes, such loving moments in 35-36! Obviously cried my eyes out as it was so touching seeing my ahjussi cry and making up time with his loved ones! He even told IW “I love you”!! 

Thanks for explaining, gladys57! :blush:

I have been rewatching since episode 1 and especially love episode 33, 35 and 36.

MH devotion and love for SJ just makes me want a MH in my life minus the cancer. :D

And yes, when MH got jealous.... that is soooo adorable! How can such a jealous ahjussi set my heart racing? Lol

Super love episodes 33,34,35,36. So glad our OTP has cleared all their misunderstandings. They are simply adorable  every moment they are together. He finally said the little 3 words to SJ. And later to his deserving loyal friend IW too! So happy he hugged ID. 

The most recent episode is definitely sweet. A lot of genuine smiles in that one - especially between MH and SJ. I also like how the revelation was made to YD and her reaction afterwards. At least it wasn't anything dramatic. I still think MH's logic of distancing himself earlier is stupid though.

Was that the end of SJ vs Apollo? A bit anti climatic but it does bring back the focus of the drama to the OTP. Hopefully SJ will reconcile with her mom too and hopefully mom can accept MH.

Loyal MR is back. Just loved it when she said if SJ want MH to be healthy that she wants the same too.

The number one thing I fear about K-drama is the ending because most of the time they sucked. With this one I'm fine with sad or happy ending as long as they keep the wonderful narration.

Spot on, dazreth.

I'm worried with the ending too.

Everything is beautifully written except the ending.

Hope this won't disappoint us.

I DONT think it's the end of SJ vs Apollo yet. Remember Chairman Park told his henchmen to "get rid" of MH by all means? Then that "apology" to SJ was an ACT. His lawyer commented that his ACT was good enough for Hollywood. And when he emerged from his office only to see himself being reported on big screen TV about his crimes. That I'm afraid will only be further catalyst for him to embark on his planned evil deed of getting rid of MH. :angry:

Please Writernim, dont have our MH killed by that wicked Chaiman!  If he were to die, I'd rather he passed away peacefully with his loved ones beside him! :cold_sweat:

Hello everyone. I became an avid fan of Kim Sun Ah since watched MNKSS in 2011 in local TV. Now while watching epilogue of episode 34 remembered that she also taught Hyun Bin's hero to vocalize his love in the last episode of MNKSS. I forgot the lines but they were similar what she told Son Mu Han. I'm not fluent in english so can not write more about the series. Only wanted to say I'm glad that she is once more appricated by korean and international viewers. 

50 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

I DONT think it's the end of SJ vs Apollo yet. Remember Chairman Park told his henchmen to "get rid" of MH by all means? Then that "apology" to SJ was an ACT. His lawyer commented that his ACT was good enough for Hollywood. And when he emerged from his office only to see himself being reported on big screen TV about his crimes. That I'm afraid will only be further catalyst for him to embark on his planned evil deed of getting rid of MH. :angry:

Please Writernim, dont have our MH killed by that wicked Chaiman!  If he were to die, I'd rather he passed away peacefully with his loved ones beside him! :cold_sweat:

Yeah. They mention about him going hospital at 4pm and "getting rid" of him. It made me very worried.

But I really wonder how many days ago or how many days had passed for the epilogue? With MH doing the nice things.. and him standing onto the weighing machine and paying the fine.

There's change of clothes right?