Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0ly40

[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

17 minutes ago, balca said:

Hello everyone. I became an avid fan of Kim Sun Ah since watched MNKSS in 2011 in local TV. Now while watching epilogue of episode 34 remembered that she also taught Hyun Bin's hero to vocalize his love in the last episode of MNKSS. I forgot the lines but they were similar what she told Son Mu Han. I'm not fluent in english so can not write more about the series. Only wanted to say I'm glad that she is once more appricated by korean and international viewers. 

Welcome!

I too fell in love with Kim Sun Ah after watching her act in My lovely Sam Soon and have been watching most of her dramas. 

I hope she has more dramas for us!

I can't get enough of her and her latest pairing with Kam Woo Sung in Should we kiss first?

"My" ahjussi is just so charming in this drama and they both looked so compatible with their onscreen chemistry!:wub:

15 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Yeah. They mention about him going hospital at 4pm and "getting rid" of him. It made me very worried.

But I really wonder how many days ago or how many days had passed for the epilogue? With MH doing the nice things.. and him standing onto the weighing machine and paying the fine.

There's change of clothes right? 

I was wondering about that too. There were quite a lot coins in the jar and looks like MH was back from the hospital after his first treatment.

The writer is giving us hope with that new medicine for MH. But then our writer really like to play with our minds and keep us guessing. Remember the "hints" about a baby? lol. Like @dzareth I'm fine with whatever the ending is as long as the script stays good and there will be many scenes of OTP together until the end.

- LOVEE their meaningful smiles at the end of Ep 36. MH was finally able to fight for SJ and started to become her "miracle", like he once said to her before :)

rVWotGA.gif

- Another miracle that happened in SJ and MH's life is MR and IW.

- SJ's lack of enthusiasm toward nagging Muhan cracked me up lolz

j3W66Ov.gif

Cr.SWKF DC

- I hope ID stays with MH and SJ a bit longer. Want to see more father - daughter bonding time. 

I really like "my" ahjussi in this drama. His current hairstyle suits him so much more than his messy hair mop!

I LOVE how SJ made MH overcome his OCD by making him lie on the grass and on his bed without changing! Heeee!:blush:

Actually I can understand his OCDness. Because of his cancer, he cannot afford to have his immunization down or have any infection.

And not lying down on the bed after just coming back is to prevent dust mites. 

Can you imagine my horror when they were on bed when they just back and when SJ pushed MH's head down onto the grass??

I was literally screaming "Nooooooooooo"!

#imOCDtoo :D

8 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

I really like "my" ahjussi in this drama. His current hairstyle suits him so much more than his messy hair mop!

Absolutelly agree...I wonder why he keep that meesy hair mop all this time, he is so much better with his current hairstyle or in Married is Crazy Thing 

4 episode again..wonder how the writer will conclude all story and wonder what happen with MH, wanna see him smile again in SJ's hug:wub:

Ai felt so sad this drama will the end next week...son mu han n ahn soon jin ai:heart: so much..

I know we have talked about it earlier pertaining to Apollo Confectionery and MH. And I just rewatched episode 36.

Based on subtitles provided, Apollo CEO was talking to spy about MH going to the hospital for new medication at 4pm right?

They commented that the chances are low and bad CEO said that "no matter how he dies, they will think it is  side effect..."

Am I overthinking here that they will kill MH by then?

Or they were just playing with the time line / deadline given so that if anything were to happen to MH at 4pm after the 1pm deadline, he won't be able to retaliate back? And that's the end of the bad CEO/ lawyer/ spy storyline and they will have no further appearance in our last 4 episodes??????

I think the bad ceo can't escape the punishment this time..n i think mi ra dream's about paprika is about soon jin pregnant right?huhuhu...i hope it's true...i'm gonna miss them after next week...

Omo! Our arrogant MH even kept the "collar" he was wearing in that sleezy motel with the subway theme. Heee! That shows how obsessed he was already with SJ then! He really abide by her order to keep it until he dies. Cant imagine a cold man like MH doing that! But of course he's changed because of the POWER of love!:blush:

There're so many talking points of our MUJIN couple! I just dont want this drama to end!:heart:

Been watching this beautiful drama with my husband!  He is also besotted with our Ahjusshi and now when he wakes up, he will use sexy Ahjusshi voice to greet me “Good Morning”. Hehe!

Are there any preview for the next episode for next Monday?

Back hugs, front hugs... I like them All!

• Yes, how good is our Ahjusshi at hugging! Even his first hug of his daughter was soooo “cool”, wanted to melt already! I really love SMH to bits! Second love to ASJ though (or more KSA)! Hehe, my first and ever love!

I'll be honest. I only love KSA... but after watching Should We Kiss First, I've come to like KWS and able to see him just as SMH instead of his past characters especially as the court jester. It must be the hair... LOL

KWS portrays SMH well and he looks so charming! 

I just DONT want this drama to end! Tonight's episode is simply daebak as we rightfully got many awesome moments of our MUJIN couple and I love every minute of them. I kept looking at the clock not wanting the episode to end! :lol:

KSA looks so pretty and young and KWS looks extra smexy tonight too! :wub:

Sigh... 2 episodes left.. :(

Just finished watching and I really don't want it to end!

KSA and KWS are just so compatible together and watching this show makes me want a MH in my life!!!!