[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

Omo! Our arrogant MH even kept the "collar" he was wearing in that sleezy motel with the subway theme. Heee! That shows how obsessed he was already with SJ then! He really abide by her order to keep it until he dies. Cant imagine a cold man like MH doing that! But of course he's changed because of the POWER of love!:blush:

There're so many talking points of our MUJIN couple! I just dont want this drama to end!:heart:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest. I only love KSA... but after watching Should We Kiss First, I've come to like KWS and able to see him just as SMH instead of his past characters especially as the court jester. It must be the hair... LOL

KWS portrays SMH well and he looks so charming! 

I just DONT want this drama to end! Tonight's episode is simply daebak as we rightfully got many awesome moments of our MUJIN couple and I love every minute of them. I kept looking at the clock not wanting the episode to end! :lol:

KSA looks so pretty and young and KWS looks extra smexy tonight too! :wub:

Should-We-Kiss-First-live-recap-37-Dramatumblr_p5nb9k9fs51uq4zv4o3_540.gif

Everyone's praying for a miracle including me...

How great it would be to see cancer lose this time, allowing their love to win...

:wub:

maxresdefault.jpg

Praying so hard for MH to have his cancer controlled so that our MUJIN couple can enjoy more happy moments longer. Hope we dont get to see him dying tonight! :(

Unlike someone  who posted earlier that our drama here wont be a repeat watch, I'll rewatch this GEM of a drama for sure! Who cares about fluffy romance or body switching stuffs? :ph34r:

BRILLIANT scriptwriting which makes the dialogues so meaningful and witty. Best of all the EXCELLENT ACTING from both KWS & KSA the best melodrama to watch! :wub:

SWKF is my 2018 best drama for sure.:blush:

I love this drama and have been rewatching it every week before the new episode! Hehehehe

I agree with @gladys57. This drama is a GEM and I can connect with this drama very well as an audience as it touches my soul with it's heartwarming,  sincere, realistic and funny storyline.

The 2 main lead are just outstanding in portraying their characters and let us cry, laugh, be happy and fall in love together with them. 

I hope they have more dramas coming their way as I am tired of watching older man with younger woman drama. (I'm a little turn off watching My Spring Days honestly though it's sad but I couldn't watch till the end)

Time to get real, shouldn't we?

Finally finished watching the last 2 episodes.

What a sweet and nice finale. :wub:

Loving every second of it, every part of it including the annoying neighbour from 401 and her pet cat, Jasmine. :D (i mean, i could use more screen time of SJ and MH together instead of the screaming neighbour from 401. Lol)

What a great friend MR is to SJ.

How important SJ is to MH and changed his perspective to life and living life instead of giving up hope.

Monday and Tuesday will never be the same for me anymore after the airing of the finale. 

Thanks to Should we kiss first.. this drama took us on a journey on forgiveness and love.

:heart:

And the amazing OST by Paul Kim... 

"Every day, every moment".

Archived