[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

@apqaria After watching the clip posted by @supergal99, it seems that CKM was surprised to see SH there and in his voice (SH?), you can feel concern and surprise hence he never wanted to hurt SH in the first place, he actually saw her goodness. I feel that he killed himself because he couldn't bear the thought that he had hurt an innocent. I might be wrong because I didn't see the whole scene, yet it looks like that CKM has been moved by SH's kindness and purity. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Thanks for the clarification!! 

Like I had predicted, DH would only come to her senses, when SH saves her life...

Congrats ! U win free flow of caramel custard fr uri event organiser @Lmangla oh oh wait .. moments of silence for our ...

Caramel custard CKM...RIP

Ok chill herez the teng teng teng teng:

Cto

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

@supergal99 About the hot kisses in weekend dramas... if the drama is aired on private channels like JTBC or TVN or OCN, yes you can see hot kisses and even bed scenes but on public broadcast, it is really seldom or non-existent. 

Ah.. SBS weekday ones hotter yo... hahaaa....

49 minutes ago, Annya said:

To clear SH/DH dad name they needed OTR as witness,so SH saved her.Even i was wondering why she saved her.

I don't think she did save her because she needs her. For SH character, it is apparent she doesn't take violent as a solution and it is like an unconscious act to help or save someone for her.

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Don't forget, this is a weekend drama on SBS hence it was to be expected that there would be no hot kiss.

No don't blame weekend dramas. We have seen hot scenes there (Ex. Hotel King) so this is obviously the writer and PD vision. 

my expectations are too high, I just realized that this weekend drama so there is no hot kiss .... but why there is a scene of suicide and shots y ???? this is also the end that makes me shocked because it is too short and simple .... huft I hope they are paired again for the hotter drama ... hahhaahah I still do not accept with no kiss .... I am more sad because there is no kiss than sad at the drama story itself ,,, it's very selfish ,, but it's all over ... so i'll wait for the drama dahae again with another couple:heart::glasses::blush:

i want like HOTEL KING WEDDING KISS OR BEST COUPLE WEDDING KISS.......little longer but deep but sweet but hot....oke and i cant sleep right now:dizzy:

PEOPLE OF SOOMPI IM SOOOOO PROUD OF THIS DRAMA AND HOW WELL IT ENDED. It hurts my heart that Chae Kang-min was the one who had to go. But I was expecting somebody clearly to go. It was either DO-HEE or TAERI for me since Dohee was in a coma. It hurts my heart to see Chae Kang-min carry the pain til death.

But it had huge impact on Taeri. Without Kangmin's death (if it was just Sunhee or Sohee) she would not have cleared the innocence of police dad. She only did that because of the news of Kangmin's passing. Too much guilt will overwhelm her.

Everything else hit home run. I will return here and comment again when I pacify my heart and my mind. With the way I am fanning my head right now, I cannot type straight. The details of all the events all how they weave together in 2 superb back-to-back finale episodes need to be drafted first in paper before I put them here. 

Wow!

Some dramas struggle to close the story of their 2 main characters; but Good Witch closed all the stories of ALL characters. I am tipping my hat as of now. I am completely ecstatic about this drama. I am sooooooo proud to have streamed this weekly. This drama never failed me once, and the ending (a true make or break) was the best.

Thank you Good Witch staff, DIRECTOR OH SEGANG and PRODUCER KIM YOUNG-SUB. Time to re-arrange my list of favorite dramas ever. Good Witch needs to write itself in history.

10 minutes ago, apqaria said:

No don't blame weekend dramas. We have seen hot scenes there (Ex. Hotel King) so this is obviously the writer and PD vision. 

well, maybe PD only got allotment for one or two hot scene and that was given to caramel custard and tae ree, woo jin and do hee.  so PD had to be budget with a sweet kiss instead. ^_^

for me is DAHAE + DAEBAK OPPA + HOT KISS = DAEBAK DRAMA AND LOVE PD NIM AND SWEET DREAM

BUT

DAHAE + DAEBAK OPPA - HOT KISS = KILL PD NIM AND HEART ATTACK AND STOMACH ACHE AND IMSOMNIA AND BAD DAY

:confounded:

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

* Me..me...me!!! *

:grimace:

:lol::lol::lol::heart:*me...me...me!* thank you lol love that he accepted both of them :wub:  awww no deep hot kiss like we All wanted but these kisses are cute and lovely for a lovely simple little family!

@RahmaL you should have sent babysitter for CR so the kissue can be longer and may be we get deeper hot kissue :lol:

Now I will truly look forward to watching the final episodes, thank you everyone for sharing.  A few dramas lately I've skipped watching the end after reading how ridiculous they were!  But reading through here it seems like it was a good ending could have been more as in hot kissue area but sounds like it was overall good.   poor CKM but I agree w @bebebisous33 he saw the goodness in SH in contrast to DH who threatened him many times etc.

Reading and watching the clips on here I sounded like a parrot echoing all your reactions too.  So like @emok I've never clicked on :lol: so much either and off I went clicking away..

thank you to everyone who shared gifs, IG pic and clips and your thoughts for us who couldn't watch live..  

After this show I'll be..

- be kinder to my parents like WJ and SH to theirs

- more sisterly love

- be more kind overall to everyone

- buying me a new aviator sunglasses

- buying me a super cute trench coat

- picking up yoga fire but No to apathea since I want me a Song Jaga nim 

- appreciate aviation crew and their jobs

- checking out Korean restaurants in the area hoping to get $2 lunchbox, goodluck w that!

- singing more thanks to @supergal99 and her endless songs for uri SunJin@Muscle OTP

- cleaning and sharpening knives..zerg zerg for biceps muscles 

- can't forget eating mussles, bbq mussles gotta watch WJ cooking that again to know how to cook and eat mussles..

@RahmaL I love your chemical formula!!!  Need to memorise that. lol

let's not forget the emotional scenes in this drama (the longing, handholding, etc) far outweigh their skinship. The PD and writer want to show PURE love this time. Not saying I am not disappointed...I mean they could have shown a little lip movement then zoom out. The Best Couple kisses were hotter but I couldn't really feel the love between the OTP because the guy was such a jerk in the beginning. My heart did not race once while watching BC. In GW, my heart races and I want to scream sometimes (during the proposal). :wub:  

RSY's IG post of the new family made up for no hot kisses. :wub:

In the end, SH would only "claim" WJ after DH gave her blessing at the hospital. She is loyal to DH until the end. Felt bad for CKM to be the one who had to die. The only emotions we saw from him was when he was about to commit suicide.

Everyone in this drama acted really well. There is no weak link in terms of acting at all. All the second/third/fourth leads held their own. Ahn Jae Yoon, Soon Se Ah, HyeJeong, Bae Soo Bin, guy who played CKM, the mistress, the mothers, Lee Duk Hwa, etc can all act better than some of the leads in more popular dramas. I am really thankful to the cast for that.

Uh oh ... pardon me chingus ...the more i look at uri captain muscle's hair.. i cant help it..

Itz kinda retro retro  ops!!

*Rick Astley Ahjusshi hairstyle*

NKj2XZ6.jpg

OEXuVzH.jpg

:glasses: ops sorray oppa ... *muak muak...*

Ok ok chill **slaps forehead**

can anyone translate what he said? ^^ll pretty please? thank you! 

loved the ending, no time gaps!! and I was right that the necklace that was found at the crime scene where their father died indeed belonged to OTR!

I wished we have more sweet and happy moments of SH and WJ...... I'm having withdrawal symptoms already! T_T

The whole wedding scene, it is just soooo sweet. OMG!!

And wah, poor WJ who waited this for a long time, saying he wants SH to repeat saying "I love you" again then he said "I love you, Sun Hee Shi". Then their tears, their smiles, their light kiss and those cheek kisses with CR!!

LOVE THIS SCENE SO MUCH!!! :wub::wub:

29 minutes ago, japchaebap said:

..... So like @emok I've never clicked on :lol: so much either and off I went clicking away..

kekeke... this drama was so lots of fun to watch but the thread even more so. perfect for the mood I was in... it is only fun to make jokes if others are laughing with you. hahahha... :lol:am always a bit afraid of fans if they will come hit me if I make too many jokes  and not take the drama seriously, so thank you chingus for laughing... :kiss_wink:

and please support smash-up writer's carnival event and read stories and hit buttons. do join if you can. especially if you are sad about caramel custard, maybe we can write an alternative storyline where he doesn't end up with someone who slaps him so much? hahahah... guitar-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051

Archived