[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

Supergal99, you are not talking to thin air! The one you like is very similar to her hairstyle in Hotel King. It does make her look young. My favourite hairstyle of LDH in GW is when she went to the cemetery with Woo Jin to pay respects to his late parents and when WJ proposed at the florist. Her fans have different opinions on her hair but the general consensus is that bangs don't suit her. She looked cute with bangs when she acted as young Sun Hee but that is only because it matched her student look. The other hairstyle I dislike is the one earlier in the drama when she had her hair tied up in a small bun. This style is very hard to carry especially for Asians. Caucasians have smaller faces/natural waves and the proportion of hair vs face area is more  balanced, but for many Asians (LDH is not alone), the bun looks really small compared to the face which makes them look like a male character in a Chinese or Korean period drama. It is like a tiny dim sum sitting on top of the head! lol

Good to see her hair darker than in her previous drama. Lighter hair colour makes her look washed out IMO.

I have the same aversion for the bowl cut hairstyle on Asian men (especially those over the age of 30) as the tiny bun on Asian women (at any age). lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/6/2018 at 9:51 PM, ELY_397 said:

Supergal99, you are not talking to thin air!

:blink:Mmm.. ello.. why u didnt tag me? Hahahaaa.. erhm.. u testing if i will be reading yr post?? Tsk... naughty ah u... :tongue:

Ok ok chill.. teasing u la..

*whisper whisper* :grimace: actually i came back to look for the song u recommended me: "If u are not the one" (then i saw yr post heeee)

Ahhh.. coz last nite i heard it over the radio and i couldnt remember the title. The song juz reminded me of your post. Gosh super cheesy hahaaa..:lol:

Oh thks for the analysis on The Hair. Yes... i rem the bun -- in the earlier ep.s but i thot bunned hair is quite trendy now hahaaa...:)

Btw i saw some pics on IG on the lunch bento sets...seems like these r really on sale to the public? :blush:

Reminds me of @japchaebap wanting to try the food hahahaa.. ops..sorray tagging u japchaebap:grimace:

Cto

@supergal99 haha! Didn't want to tag you as I know you are busy in other threads...I am a silent lurker in a few of them but not the ones you are active in. The song is "If you are not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield. It really fits the way Woo Jin feels about Sun Hee.

I am surprised that the GW lunch boxes are still available. Some of the posts were tagged with #LeeDaHaelunchbox. It could be that the lunch box company is still using the drama to promote their healthy lunch boxes served on One Air. :)

15 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@supergal99 haha! Didn't want to tag you as I know you are busy in other threads...I am a silent lurker in a few of them but not the ones you are active in.

Uh oh.. sound confusing to me... so u spotted me in which threads ?? Tell me la la la.. 

EDiT. Oh u mean drama threads?? 

Oh these 2 father n daughter still in touch:

Ok ok... got it.

@ELY_397

Spoiler

So u not joining any drama threads ya? Erhmm ... ya i m only active in one.. haha.. the rest i juz lurk...n post once or twice only. 

I thot u spotted me in Discussion threads hahaaa.. i m flying around there coz quite fun... hahaaa...

There is one thread called "what songs are u listening to?" I wanted to tag u there... hahaaa...

Ok this is weird... talking to u in hidden mode...hahaaa..:lol:

• 11 months later...

Archived