[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

@apqaria I feel more sorry for CKM after watching the last episode because of the regret he expressed. He wished he hadn't loved someone so evil and wanted to have met such a person like CSH. Besides, till the end OTR never really realized that he loved her and she never loved him. OTR was mad and unhappy, since she was not able to love anyone and tried to force people to acknowledge her by using her strength. He remained by her side because one part of him still loved her. To me, she wanted to be loved but she was never able to find a way to get it. She got jealous and greedy. It seems that she confused money and power with love.   

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok it was OTR who send police on wedding day,we have to thank her for atleast this.

I wanted a hug scene between Sunjin couple which we didn't get :(Oh my poor baby had to rush every scene since drama needs to end on time. 

CKM planned failed big time he couldn't predict SH next move ..he showed her that footage so SH goes to OTR and have fight and create scene but no SH didn't do that.

You guys were right abt WJ was biggest shareholder i also got the reason why he didn't use his authority before when one air needed it.

I wish there was scene between WJ parents and SH too after all she was the girl WJ mom liked and stayed with in share house.

I will add some others when I watch the entire thing with subs

ENDING GAVE US THE FINAL IMAGE OF

Sunhee has gotten stronger and tougher, and follows her heart with no fear! 

Chundae now has a sense of responsibility

Woojin is no longer arrogant (as he confessed that he was "too proud" before he met Sunhee)

Dohee has gotten rid of her overly ambitious nature and bad greed!

THE ENDING SHOWED THE FF:

Chinese smuggle man got beat by Taeyang and Capt Song

Taeyang gave the yellow flowers freesias again,and Sunhee recognizes that he was the one before... to give her A NEW START.

Sunhee was clear and told him that there is someone she likes...

Taeyang saw the graphic death of his mom thru car accident, he recognized that Capt Song's intent was to protect him from hurting

Taeyang conceded to Capt Song, giving Sunhee completely to him

In-laws are earning clean money!! So happy for them! 

Sis-in-law gave up Taeyang because she recognized that he likes Sunhee. Awwww! My heart breaks for her, but she seemed happy with her mom!

Bad Investor died along with his bad friend on the fire... 

Closure for Chundae and Sunhee. He set her free. @ the temple and @ hospital aww

Chundae finally has a sense of responsibility. Joo Yebin will raise the child on her own, but Chundae insists to take care of them both, and Yebin feels touched.

Dohee/Sunhee father Lt. Cha died to protect Oh Taeri... and Oh Taeri, overcome with guilt over Kangmin's suicide, cleared Lieutenant Cha's innocence. 

Lieutenant Cha got promoted to CAPTAIN because of his call of duty... being faithful to public justice til his death.

How complete can this drama be! Except where did the FOOD TRUCK business go! Wahahaha maybe Oh Taeyang must cook there lol

Good heavens I am crying! It is soooo good...

I will miss this drama I am crying as I watch the end credits I am really crying ... the ending is so good I dont deserve this. Good LORD help me... thank YOU for this awesome drama.

4 hours ago, japchaebap said:

her husband showed up and called her yeobo and they skipped away to mussel-neverland:lol::wub:

:glasses: ... and they hop hop into their... erhm *cough choke* waterbed

-> mermaid fairytale ya? Hahaaa...

Poke poke @ELY_397 @japchaebap  Ottoke ?!?! *uniform fantasy* on repeat mode:wub::grimace:

Pardon me chingus.. need a fairytale song for this fairytale ending:blush: 

*Ever Ever After*

Spoiler

(This movie also shows a princess happy ending with a divorcee who has a young cute daughter!)

OG1ZXOP.jpg

Spoiler

r8zmKrc.jpg

5818qYi.jpg

Spoiler

YyDeTts.jpg

R60frk6.jpg

Uh oh i juz cant focus on the plot yet...*dum dum dum*

*whisper* @ELY_397 eh ello... why u didnt click 'haha' or 'like' on my pork *slaps forehead* pop song? Tsk...:tongue:

Some goodbye reports, messages and pictures

Really, reading all the messages from the cast is heart warming. Despite it not being a hit, I am sure they had fun doing this drama :wub:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110895962

201805061546772838_5aeea4e134c56.jpg

Spoiler

FNC_íì  (1)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201805061105121910

201805061105121910_1.jpg

Spoiler

'ì°©íë§ëì ' ìì°ì°, 'ì¤íìë§í¼ ì±ì¥í ìê°' ì¢ì ìê°

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1286795

âì°©íë§ëì â ì¤ì¸ì í â국민 ìëâì í¸í ììì§ë ì´ì 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201805060922145723562_1

ì´ë¯¸ì§ì¤ì

20 hours ago, Annya said:

Feeling sad after reading what CKM thought "Why did I love the devil? I think it would have been different if I met someone like Cha Sun-hee"He committed suicide by pointing his gun at his head :( His life was living hell why didn't he get divorced.

he was in a toxic relationship and had no idea how to get out. his only way out was suicide and he had already decided. he had got a gun for himself and the letter already written out. his original plan was to finally stop tae ree's madness by shooting her and then himself. it was actually quite sad.

when he tells tae ree to go hunting, he says to get rid of people that they hate -- looks like he also hated himself for loving her, for not being able to stop her, for not able to leave. he was abused by tae ree emotionally, mentally and even physically many times. he hated himself so much that he left instructions that he didn't want to be remembered. so he wanted to vanish and disappear without a trace -- thats how much he loathed himself after being in a relationship with her. she took away his sense of value as a man, as a person...

am not sure if tae ree ever loved him. so why did his suicide finally get to her to a point where she stopped her madness and confessed to all her crimes? what do you think chingus?

@Lmangla I don't think that OTR ever loved him, rather she was used to have him by her side. From my point of view, she followed her family's wish because the father made her realize that she was on her own now and no one except himself and his brother would be by her side. OTR has always been used to have someone by her side. If she had not done it, she would have been left alone, a terrible punishment for her.

I agree with you about CKM. The ending makes it clear why he never asked for a divorce. His dilemma tortured him so much. He resented OTR because he saw that she never loved him the way he did and he resented himself for not being able to stop his feelings for her. His love was a torment... yet he couldn't leave her. I don't think he had planned the suicide from the start. He mentioned many times that he would used someone as scapegoat but the more time passed on, the more abuse he received from OTR, the more he got upset and resentful. 

I teared up so many times too @2ndComing:

BCD-can't believe I teared up over this man but when I saw what he wrote at the temple, and finally at the hospital when he told SH that her best years have only just begun and his best years were with her, my heart ached a little for him. The final scene at the clinic with JYB was really touching too. I mean the guy has done some awful stuff but the way he redeemed himself in the last episode was kind of nice. Well, maybe I have a soft spot for Bae Soo Bin's puppy face. :frown:

CKM-his outburst of emotions and his confession at the end made me feel so sorry for him. His is the saddest character in the drama. :cry:

OTY- after he discovered his mother's pictures and made up with WJ. I was so touched when he told WJ the truth. :flushed:

WJ- waaa, this guy made me tear up so many times in this drama. Felt emotional again last night when he teared up after SH rejected him, when OTY told him the truth and his eyes lit up with relief, when he shouted "andae" while holding unconscious SH, when he told SH not to be sorry for what she has done (he should have realised it sooner), and finally when he said he will give SH back the happiness that she has lost. :bawling: This Song Woo Jin character really breaks your ❤️!

SH-when she said I love you twice. :bawling: And when the new family kissed each other. Awwww that was so sweet!

JHB-when she said she wanted to raise her child properly because she didn't want it to suffer the same fate as her. :cry:

i feel this drama brings us back to the earlier K drama days with so many emotions thrown at you. Some might think it's outdated but for me it is actually a breath of fresh air after watching too many try hard dramas with little or no emotional attachments.

@supergal99 I loved your piggy video!!! Which film is that from? WJ's hair at the wedding is a bit bouffant I know, Rick Astley's hair? Haha!

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't think he had planned the suicide from the start. He mentioned many times that he would used someone as scapegoat but the more time passed on, the more abuse he received from OTR, the more he got upset and resentful.

not necessarily from the start but he definitely went to the cottage with that intention. he already had written out a will stating that he didn't want to be remembered. he had already kept one gun for himself. he took out that letter from his jacket and placed it beside him before he shot himself. so he already had written out his suicide letter. he had decided the only way to stop loving her was to kill himself. and yea, it was really sad... :unsure:

am still not sure why sun hee kept woo jin in the dark for so long but it is clear that woo jin didn't hold it against her because she did try to tell him twice. it is why he said that she never lied to him. but still, thought it was rather mean to keep it against him for so long when the guy is really tortured... but altogether the series ended rather well.

@ELY_397 To be frank after long i enjoyed a kdrama,i don't mind such outdated drama.I am sure that everynight before sleeping i am going to watch certain scene from this drama, i love it so much :wub:I am happy that LDH got opportunity to work with RYS and BSB both are really quite experienced actor.....but underrated actors to be frank.

Regarding CKM i always felt bad for him no matter whatever the reason is beating him and blaming in every opportunity you get.I don't agree with this behaviour.In those starting episode when he talked abt getting divorce in jail OTR said she will ruin his life.. if he did so.As we can see OTR doesn't let go people who don't act according to her wish.....she makes their life living hell.The husband knew she had more power then him.The only way he could get rid of her was to kill her don't blame him for those thought anybody getting so much hit or humiliated will get those thought in mind.And i felt his plan didn't work like i said in previous post SH didn't react according to him also due to WJ.... OTR was removed from her post..also due to slush fund he was going to get in jail...so somewhere he knew nothing is going to work that's the reason he decided to kill OTR and then kill himself too... to end misery of his life.

Edit:

Also SH somewhere knew OTR behaviour and nature so she could understand CKM action and hate towards OTR...that's the reason she tried to stop him shot OTR.

2 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

SH-when she said I love you twice. :bawling: And when the new family kissed each other. Awwww that was so sweet!

JHB-when she said she wanted to raise her child properly because she didn't want it to suffer the same fate as her. :cry:

i feel this drama brings us back to the earlier K drama days with so many emotions thrown at you. Some might think it's outdated but for me it is actually a breath of fresh air after watching too many try hard dramas with little or no emotional attachments.

@supergal99 I loved your piggy video!!! Which film is that from? WJ's hair at the wedding is a bit bouffant I know, Rick Astley's hair? Haha!

Mmm.. ah.. i feel sooo bad for Rickrolling uri captain muscle :wacko: ..oh no wonder the drama has an outdated feel? Hahaaa.. *retro retro*

Spoiler

CPCDZSm.jpg

Ya but overall i kinda enjoyed it. I almost didnt watch it coz wikipedia says it is a melodrama :expressionless:.

This one should be a RomCom right hahaaa... oh yes the chemistry of our leads simply wow me (i didnt see their previous projects but their acting is jjang!) :heart:

I am still intrigued by those twins' scenes - > trying hard to spot any 'loopholes' heeee.:grimace:

And yess to the bromance finally!! :glasses:

Puppy's 'shocking' scenes gives me goosebumps.

SkfZjBO.jpg

Oh ok back to @ELY_397 your food naming game heee.. erhm... i think SH = sweet and sour pork hahaaaa (disclaimer: juz for fun no offence intended)

Spoiler

The pork pop song  is from the animation movie "Sing". 

They use alot of pop songs in it.

Oh what about JYB! Hahaaa... oh wait where r her fans now??? :grimace:

Ao8jIH9.jpg

JYB = witch dumplings ops! How does it taste ? :grimace:

Or maybe BCD + JYB = Witch Dumplings couple *dum~~*

:blush: 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

Also i am happy when SH showed her concern towards WJ,when DH questioned her abt keeping things abt WJ from her and SH asking whether she loves WJ or not and she wants to keeps certain memories with her and didn't want to share.It clearly shows she was concerned abt him and his happiness.

We all didn't thought that it will be OTY who will reveal the truth to WJ but somewhere WJ had idea it was SH whom he felt in love with but everyone kept denying it.When he said mouth can lie but her eyes can't my heart :wub:

@Tey Ling The wedding was not dream but there was a dream scene in drama :lol:

But want to see WJ and SH in plane again....now SH is intern and OTY is his senior.

Reading all those good comment on IG and how fans love the drama makes me more happy:D

But still won't forgive sbs stingy channel to not give any pic for finale episode.

@supergal99 How does Wikipedia know the genre before watching it :lol:Its melody drama i mean its more of rom-com :lol:

@ELY_397

Chingu I teared up hard ...

When Taeyang released forgiveness to Song Woo-jin and wept in his arms. 

When Song Woo-jin thanked his dad for adopting him. Gahhh I lost it I lost it! My tears were falling hard. He loved his sonship and grew up mature and smart.

When Sunhee said sorry for hurting and lying to Song Woo-jin. And when *dude please I am losing it now* Song Woo-jin said, "My heart, from beginning until the end, beats fast for you, Sunhee-sshi. For not knowing it, the fault is mine." Huhuhuuuuuuu ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I can't stop my heart. This drama has hit every possible areas of emotion in mine. Shucks. I love it so much!!!!!!

-----

They must RELEASE the photos taken by Woojin in his phone when they were together at the BEACH on their first date. It must be saved on the phone right???? Waaaaah! 

Very sweet ending.  Selfish MIL's transformation and especially her apology to SH was a bit difficult to believe, but, after all,  what are her options at this point?  Wish dirt bag husband ended up with his chubby waitress girl friend instead of another gorgeous stewardess. 

I am glad though that OTY didn't fall for the sister in law.  She just isn't good enough for him (although she is a beautiful actress) and it would mean that MIL would get to free load off his family and never change.      I am also hoping CEO marries the mother.  They always leave middle aged widows and widowers out of the romantic cycle. 

Observation - those two guys who killed the father deserved to suffer and be punished, but burning them alive was way extreme. 

I  am going to miss this show.

@Jonah Kyle Love your edits Chingu, thanks for them :heart:

Although I watched the episodes but I still can't get myself to write about the finale, may be because I just don't want to let go yet but hopefully will be able to gather my feelings and write my thoughts soon :) 

For now, RSY did a short interview with media. He is really sweet, appreciate that he specially thanked Dahae for her hard work and wonderful performance:wub:

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201805070844327909241_1

ì´ë¯¸ì§ì¤ì

Also more pictures released of Dahae from the final scenes by her agency

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RZFUAGAXM

'ì°©íë§ëì ' ì´ë¤í´, ìì¬ì ë¬ë  ë¹íì¸ëâ¦ë§ì§ë§ê¹ì§ ì´ì°

so the end of the day,

CDH didnt have any laws enforcement against her and what she had done?

i still can't fathom about their mother and how they dragged about WJ for 3 episode. we got more drama about TR and their company than of their story,

I haven't enjoyed a drama for so many times, and this one did for. All the waiting and giddiness make me enjoyed  even tough it silliness and loopholes but the last 4 episode really dissapointed me. I always thought CSH loved her twin and other people (in ONE AIR) more than WJ since she did the press conference thing before anything else but even when WJ is in despair she just let it be. I hope it was her that found WJ and declared her love and despair because she didn't tried till the end with him. But instead it was him to her. I dont know, just will watch it second time perhaps.

I felt this drama could have gone four more hours (eight episodes) and have the villainous plot expanded upon, maybe adding a couple more layers of intrigue. I know most of these shows depend on ratings to determine extensions (I call them "instant renewals"), so the writing speed and, in many cases, content is dictated by such decisions, but around Episode 31-32 they could have determined audience interest to last until Ep. 48 (24 hours). This would have allowed for four more weeks of a top-rated show to go on, and the ambience and chemistry of the show was so good it overcame some editing glitches.

Asian drama writers, for the most part, are the biggest whizzes at both speed and quality of content, especially when they virtually have to use the ratings to dictate changes in script on a dime, so I have no basis to complain. I know that good dramas are sometimes extended past their shark jumping date, but on the other hand, this drama felt like it could have gone another month and maintained the audience at the top of the chart for at least one more month. In any case, I'll enjoy the memories of this drama and snag the DVD if it becomes available.

5 hours ago, apqaria said:

For now, RSY did a short interview with media. He is really sweet, appreciate that he specially thanked Dahae for her hard work and wonderful performance:wub:

Uh oh.. u making me lose focus at work.. oh now i m craving for 'pulled pork' *wink* @ELY_397

Spoiler

jA19DmC.jpg

This juz pop up in my mind hahaaa

FQzStjV.jpg

Grrrr   ...One n only BTS  (PDnim...nim..nim... zerg zerg zerg) *wink* @Annya

Ok ok daekor! Better focus on RL :grimace:

Oh this one for @Lmangla yr wish came true *piak!* (wah... u sooo violent...heee)

Vb1ZvZX.jpg

*whisper* @Annya  maybe itz coz Romcom + violence = melodrama?? :wacko:

2 hours ago, anastassia said:

CDH didnt have any laws enforcement against her and what she had done?

At the police station, Song Gi Jangnim assured SH that he would make sure DH isnt gonna be interrogated for the slush funds again. Maybe under the Employees Protection Policy ? Since SH blew whistle to the ethnics code dept before. Juz guessing.

Finally finished the episodes with sub.

Dummy me I clicked on the very last episode by mistake so the first thing I watched was WJ and DH taking pictures in the wedding.  I thought how come WJ promised the wedding just because DH can sing that song and recognize the striped shirt?  I started to blame PDnim for rushing the story.   At the end, I was scratching my head off thinking how come it ended so fast! :crazy:  I then came here to read your guys' posts and realized there're so many scenes that I haven't seen.  Finally I found out it was me that was rushing! :lol:  Well, it's a beautiful mistake because I don't need to wait until the second episode to see Sunjin couple to reunion! :tongue:

I'm actually very happy with the ending.  Even though there's no hot kiss between our couple, I like the writer made OTY to be the person who revealed SH to WJ.  @anastassia, I was also a bit mad with SH last week since she kept on denying WJ.  But I understand if SH showed her feeling to WJ, she'll destroy her sister and that's not her nature.  She also under-estimated how important she was in WJ's heart.  I can feel her pain when DH told her WJ and her had already spent a night together.

I remembered somebody said she wished SH to be the one who saved other people instead of for somebody to save her.  Your wish was granted!:D

Archived