[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, grapefruit7 said:

PD nim...pls do not be stingy...we want many many sweet moments of our OTP now that everything is clear

Wherez our curse queen chingu?? Haaa....

Soooo short sweet moments...grrrr...

zyhqRv0.jpg

PG kisseu cut short for CR

2 minutes ago, apqaria said:

What so they didn't air the wedding scene!!! :o

My streaming got cut

Thete is wedding but no hot kissing. CR interrupted their kiss with her giggle. It's quite cute though.

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

What happened to the ex-husband after he left the temple? 

@apqaria I do feel sorry for him to a certain extent. He could have got rid of her, since she tried to kill DH and SH.

Is it already finished?

Ex-husband ahww we forgot to speak abt him he is very much there in episode.He came and started working and rented a place to stay and there was scene between him and JYB but my screen paused there so no idea what happened.But he came to meet SH at hospital.

The ending was with CR narration.....  WJ and SH on airport where they were holding hand and SH correcting WJ tilted cap and walking holding hand in hand with full of smile.:D

@RahmaL They were always showed shy and cute couple :wub:

Although i am angry with less romance and lots of other scene.Everything was superfast.

4 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Thete is wedding but no hot kissing. CR interrupted their kiss with her giggle. It's quite cute though.

Actually when I saw the pictures of the wedding, I thought for sure their kiss there will be 12+ rated because of CR. But hoped we could have another scene somehow :D 

@bebebisous33 

JYB sets up own small biz selling cosmetics. 

Exhubby takes up responsibility for the child.

63m3ccB.jpg

JYB said something about the child n he smiled happily in tears

@grapefruit7 @RahmaL Don't forget, this is a weekend drama on SBS hence it was to be expected that there would be no hot kiss.

I am looking forward for the episodes... it doesn't look that bad. I have experienced worse endings.

It seems that DH remained working in Donghae Airlines, while SH received a job in OneAir.

@supergal99 @Annya Thanks for the pictures and for answering my questions.

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

Don't forget, this is a weekend drama on SBS hence it was to be expected that there would be no hot kiss.

I am looking forward for the episodes... it doesn't look that bad. I have experienced worse endings.

It seems that DH remained working in Donghae Airlines, while SH received a job in OneAir.

Yeah all in all it actually sounds like a pretty good wrap up.

Thks to IG owner:

Puppy love confession scene

WJ trying to muak SH

This is when DH knows about the appa death truth

The shooting

Spoiler

The heart wreching WJ hug SH scene

Spoiler

The sweet SH + WJ hospital bedscene...ops ... not really bedscene.

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@grapefruit7 @RahmaL Don't forget, this is a weekend drama on SBS hence it was to be expected that there would be no hot kiss.

@supergal99 @Annya Thanks for the pictures and for answering my questions.

Welcome @bebebisous33. (Sorray i juz saw your PM)

Yes chairman tore DH's resignation letter.

Oh tks for the reminder on weekend drama no expectation of hot kisseu. -> i will try to avoid weekend dramas... hahaaaaa....

(Pdnim..nim nim....

I wanna kill u ...

Zerg....zerg... zerg....) 

Archived