[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

Ahhh, it feels so weird that there are no more episodes of Good Witch to look forward to. I'm just thankful they wrapped up the storyline of the OTP properly and didn't leave their relationship status open-ended. I still think CDH got away easily after everything she's done but hey, as long as they're now okay as sisters then am fine with it.:D

Maybe I missed it or something, but what exactly was the cause of death of OTY's mom? He and OTR share the same mom, right? Hehe.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jonah Kyle I so agree on that part while some drama after getting good rating they get extension.But here the drama story-wise has full scope to extend it, but then also we didn't get it. From start drama should have been atleast 25 episode to be frank.

@emok Glad u figure out there is one more episode :wink:

@supergal99 I forgot those slap scenes off-course its melodrama.People should wear helmet appearing before OTR :lol:

@roseysjournal Car accident was the cause of death.Yes they have same mom.

53 minutes ago, Annya said:

@supergal99 I forgot those slap scenes off-course its melodrama.People should wear helmet appearing before OTR :lol:

@roseysjournal Car accident was the cause of death.Yes they have same mom.

Hahaa... helmet ? oh this OTR is really having lotz of 'fun' in her violent role (she cant do this in RL ya?  er... i hope ops!)

Oh i remember @roseysjournal didnt start watching from the beginning ya?  The accident is in earlier ep.s

Yap.. no more ep.s -> Oppa is running ... off... hahaaha:grimace: 

ykz3S0u.jpg

cMJPwxM.jpg

9QZ3xDt.jpg

(Furrowed eyebrows + eye bags *slaps forehead*)

#mondayblues

Wawawaaaa:huh:

Thank you so much.. Hyejeong can learn from senior actor in this drama.. 

"Shin Hyejeong said through FNC Ent: even though Joo Yebin was a hateful and evil-like character, I thank you so much for your support and love. Throughout the shootings many people around me taught me in detail so it was a happy time to learn and grow more. I will become Hyejeong who works harder in the future" 

Pardon me chingus... 

Last song okay? Haahaaa:blush:

Old song

*MORE THAN WORDS*

Spoiler

More than words

By Extreme

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand 
All you have to do is close your eyes 
And just reach out your hands and touch me 
Hold me close don't ever let me go 
More than words is all I ever needed you to show 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 
What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you
La di da, da di da, di dai dai da
More than words
More than words
La di da, da di da
La di da, da di da, more than words
La di da, da di da, more than words (oh uh uh uh)
More than words
:heart:
N8dVbTl.jpg
GAj4RRM.jpg
5wBTDGf.jpg

(Cant help it - those eye bags ..ahhh... ok ok daekor! *sorray oppa!!)

8 hours ago, emok said:

I can feel her pain when DH told her WJ and her had already spent a night together.

Pardon me -  my wild imagination ..:tongue: juz for laughs

eytl2bR.jpg

(Sorry moderator - cant combine post)

@supergal99 Are u writing fan-fiction :lol:So agree on it  :lol:

SH:You said u can see my eyes and tell then how could u do this to me.

WJ:Excuse Me it was ur sister who came and sit on my lap and try to muak muak :lol:I am still innocent and pure:wink:

While someone tell me why WJ was still marrying DH when he somewhere knew it was SH hence he said he know that eyes.

Thanks @supergal99 ! This thread has become so lively because of you. I like that hand squeeze GIF so much. It seems there was unlimited budget for hand holding/hand squeezing but limited budget for muscles and kiss scenes. B)

Why didn't WJ say something about the alleged intimacy with DH...perhaps he thought SH wouldn't believe him since TY told SH that WJ and DH were going to spend the night together. 

Can someone please refresh my memory...when WJ said SH pretended to be DH once and gave a presentation. When was that?

4 hours ago, Annya said:

While someone tell me why WJ was still marrying DH when he somewhere knew it was SH hence he said he know that eyes.

@Annya this is called the writer deliberately trying to get on the viewers nerves/driving them insane!

17 hours ago, Annya said:

@supergal99 Are u writing fan-fiction :lol:So agree on it  :lol:

SH:You said u can see my eyes and tell then how could u do this to me.

WJ:Excuse Me it was ur sister who came and sit on my lap and try to muak muak :lol:I am still innocent and pure:wink:

Haha... wowee.. u are the one  good in writing fan fiction heee... :grimace:

Poke @Lmangla u can invite annya to yr carnival... hahaa

16 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Why didn't WJ say something about the alleged intimacy with DH...perhaps he thought SH wouldn't believe him since TY told SH that WJ and DH were going to spend the night together. 

Can someone please refresh my memory...when WJ said SH pretended to be DH once and gave a presentation. When was that?

Actually he should know honesty is the best policy ya? Juz complain ops  i mean explain to kind SH that he actually slept on the cold hard sofa n hurt his back - can help win sympathy votes from uri kind hearted SH.:wub:

Spoiler

SH:come take off yr shirt. I need to rub yr back ...with some ointment.

:glasses:

shaa85v.jpg

16 hours ago, Annya said:

@ELY_397 When SH was in airlines kitchen with Cho-rang and preparing for food presentation and WJ came and helped her.....DH lied that she made everything while WJ knew SH was getting food ready.

Oh i thot he meant that press conference when SH pretended to be DH and he was super confused. Then they run run run to the staircase n... wait wait pls refer to @japchaebap 4D version hahaaa... the way she described it super amusing n vivid.:lol:

16 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Thanks @supergal99 ! This thread has become so lively because of you. I like that hand squeeze GIF so much. It seems there was unlimited budget for hand holding/hand squeezing but limited budget for muscles and kiss scenes. B)

yqq5W8r.gif ok i salute u for your honesty -> ya that first sentence.  Heeee.. ok ok dun vomit la la la...:tongue:

Spoiler

Do u believe in fate ? Ah ok ok expecation vs reality... tsk

Oh not only big hands.. we have small hands squeeze gif hahaha:

lJxoPxx.jpg

:blush:*scream* Co-pilot Bong ChoRong in the house yo! Baeksang Best Actress Award oh.. erhm.. ahh.. future future award ops!

Eh.. where r the fans??

shA6dBQ.jpg

Oh i wanna mention soo cute that scene when SH manage to get the USB. Mother n daughter wearing detective coats : looks cool!

Spoiler

kk7NTmw.jpg

:glasses: ok i need go shower n sing the O-S-T -> No ... More ... Tears... huhuhuuuu...

ello sorray @Annya i need my toilet paper back tks!

Captain Muscle kept running everywhere fighting (even punched a car) throughout the last eps, no wonder he's all muscles! :wink::lol:

lol @supergal99 you sure have made this thread fun w your gifs and inserts in videos, pics and gifs....and now w a last song....love that song, 'more than words'! :wub:  uri SunJin@Mussel couple and their yoga fire chemistry will be missed....they sure showed their love more than words :) 

WJ "spent" the night with and tending to SH being sick was more intimate than DH's supposed night with WJ! ha!

The show is over and nothing to look forward to this weekend except MHOJD, yet I'm back on this thread still enjoying everyone's comments here.  

Hahaa.. tks again @japchaebap u r too kind to me (singing praises ..oh i mean singing along with me)

So r u rewatching it ? Hahaa.. hey if u r free... go read my post - some wild imagination on our puppy's new found love. Haaaa... pls a bring a pail along *cough cough*:grimace:

Dun vomit ok.. juz supporting uri event organiser @Lmangla:grimace:

57 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. your entry was super fun and cute! :kiss_wink:puppy found love! hahaha...

Eh eh why double post? U wanna praise me twice ah? Oh Moderator will go TT.. hahaaa

btw i think only those who watched GW will understand my story ya? :grimace:

Poke @ELY_397 thks for yr  ':lol:' too.

I cant help it but talk about FATE: see !

*Sweet n sour pork* (pic source: Sbs drama 'wok of love')

7gyA18W.jpg

#weekdaySBSdramaHotKisseu

Aw man... how can i move on like dat??

:glasses:

Archived