[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just finished ep 1. I am feeling a bit disheartened due to the likelihood that HJ - HCA's wife may not have happy ending:(. Because KMM is RMR' husband not HJ, he should end up coming back to his own family.

p/s: poor Kim Hyun joo. Both of her husbands in "I have a lover" and this drama are unfaithful to her:huh:

@loveirina1 but HY  looks like has  someone who's interested her.  I feel sad for the their children though.  Looks like they were not also close to HCA unlike HCB who adores his daughter, has good relationship with her. 

The sweet loving family but HCA is really HCB in HCA body.

Kim Jongin  as Ato messenger and collector or souls, can feel his presence. So good looking. He didn't have any dialogues but got that screen charisma.  I haven't seen him in any dramas. This is first time.  Hope to see more of him in this drama.

DZ8doK5VMAEAixD.jpg

The moment Ato realized his mistake.

Spoiler

@jongski I myself really look forward to Kim hyun joo's comeback but I want to see her in a woman-centred drama. However, I am satisfied with the chance to see her again in small screen:). Furthermore, it is good that miracle that we met seems to be more of a comedy than a melodrama. I will wait til ep 5 or 6 is broadcasted then watch in one go with sub.

I like the actors I like the excellent acting. I like the story.I like the soul messenger.    4 excellent mature actors and they balance it out with younger one (Kim Jongin/Kai) so  it evens it out with demographics plus it's good drama . EP3 later. I know I'm gonna watch.

180409  New stills

0000841974_001_20180409153608181.jpg?typ

cr:naver/kbs

If you need to watch via telly

There is a banner and a post on KBS Worlds website which says....
Notice : The cancellation of broadcasting - 'The Miracle We Met'

Starting from this week, drama ‘The Miracle We Met’ will be replaced with ‘Drama Special’ due to the broadcaster’s circumstances. Please excuse us for any inconvenience.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/kokoworld/kokoworld.php

No more reruns on KBS World but actual broadcast on KBS2 only. Mondays and Tuesdays 10pm.

My Korean tutor (we usually have similar tastes) recommended this show and I was like wha...?! but I popped in here just to take a look anyway. Solid acting, script and PD? That’s what I need! I’m going to give it a shot! 

I'll be honest, I don't care for the Ato character/Kai's acting, as of now. With no dialogue and his greeness as an actor, the scenes feel a bit pointless, as he clearly lacks the skills to show the character's misery and regret at the mistake without any lines. That said, it's a good thing he has a relatively small role, and brings in younger viewers without hindering the drama. I hope SM/he won't take up bigger roles until he's shown he has the skills and gravitas to handle them.

Trying to find a good drama to watch... This one seems good... I couldn't help but wonder how the end is going to be. I know we'll get solid acting from KMM, but I kinda want to watch something with a happy ending for a change... Like what loveirina said below, seems like the ending might not be a happy one for everyone...

On 4/6/2018 at 11:10 PM, loveirina1 said:

I have just finished ep 1. I am feeling a bit disheartened due to the likelihood that HJ - HCA's wife may not have happy ending:(. Because KMM is RMR' husband not HJ, he should end up coming back to his own family.

Haven't watched the raw yet. I always say I don't care  about ratings, and I still don't but I just want to say I'm happy about this first place. The drama is funny it's sad it's touching it's supernatural  with messenger   making a mistake with the body switch. Kim Myung Min acting  tops. 

I also think the ending will be not happy for both of the wives...

both their husband will eventually die.

I think the miracle will be both the wives will became friends in the end but widows.

But while Miran husband (the good husband) is occupying the body of KMM, KHJ family will start to open up become loving family. 

Woah, so is his body going to be possessed by both Song Hyun Chuls' souls? When they showed him opening the music file SHC A usually listens to, my mind was blown. That's going to be crazy, but I hope SHC A can realize his faults instead of just dying as an a**hole, lol.  

When I watched the "beginning" of this drama on kbs world, I was totally captivated. I had concluded recently to avoid kdramas  but this drama is so matured and entertaining. If I can remember, it will end well for everybody.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적 - Mon & Tue 22:00 PM KST

@Leejea Jin  Yeah, he's the new CEO of  of the store where she works.

@darr Hi chingu! you watching this? Not much soompiers interested in here. My choice of dramas to watch has never failed me.. here I am.

@spark101 HCB in HCA body is now seeing how the a hole has lived his life.. and he called him a jerk! hehe.

so for the lurkers is there are. FY:  HCA and HCB has same name and same Birthday and died same died due to car accident. But the two lead contrasting life  and  have different personality. Before that fated day. SHCA is a really an a hole. Narcissistic restrictive husband. Mean to subordinates Full off himself. But he met his fate. Hah!

Ep 1

HCA high handed and bossy controlling. Doesn't want HJ to work. He cares about his reputation, social status, and appearance and thinks so highly of himself that he's ashamed  people will know that his wife works at a supermarket. He wanted her to quit the job. Said he feeds he, gives comfort, that she has to find something more  that will complement his status ( cos he's well know  when it comes to economics, he's a banker). He's got  big plans and doesn't want to have it blemished. Said that wife is degenerating herself as housemaid.  Meanwhile HJ from the get go admitted that she's unhappy in this marriage ( gosh, who wouldn't be, wit that kind of hubby!) wants something something for herself ( yeah, you go girl!).   He ask if she knows how to balance worksheets, that her minimum wage will influence his social status and potentially  the neglect of his kids.

HJ:  "I'm unhappy. In this marriage you make me anxious. I find you difficult. I'm going to get support on my own. You say you gave me freedom. You say you game me freedom?"

SHCA: "You only follow your heart. That's very illogical. Do you know the biggest loss you'll see? Me, Song Hyun Chul! I gave you comfort and true freedom  How much money you earn?  I'll give you more. I'm tired. Get out!"

HJ:  "I don't want you dirty money!

SHCA: "what dirty money, she's getting impudent"

Meanwhile... HCB.. is such papa bear.   Loving husband, father, happy funny, homey and comfy, and wife is happy. Good marriage.

Hooray!

End scenes both SHCA SHCB  end up dead in the hospital. 12 minutes before dying, Ato ( messenger of souls) made a mistake  and  the pick thew wrong  man. The latter died due to choking.  but came back in the dead body of HCA.

Ep2.

Sad tearful scene HCB and daughter. Evn if he's dead, he keeps  sending sms as she misses him. But of course HCB ut can't do anything .

from ep1 we know some hoodie boys (??)d took a loan of 200,00 under HCB name so he wasn't able to get load from the bank for the restaurant but mistake was realized and was given instructions to delete all records, buy time by having that car accident. HCB knows he's put in some dead body  and trying to convince his wife YH ( of course it's incredulous, so she doesn't believe).

HCB in HCA body so he sees the difference how HCA life and living differs and how the relationship with the wife is cold. But more

HJ: "don't you remember anything at all. We were married in name only. You had women one after the next. I was just a housekeeper who cleaned after you and was the children's mom.  You disrespected me and ruled with iron thumb, you're a self centered husband and father. That's how you were before the accident. I worked at supermarket you were against it.  I was planning to divorce you, thats' why I had to do something to provide for myself. "

All the while HCB listening intently  to her.  HJ  will divorce him once  he get gets back his memory.. but of course we know that's not going to happen because it's a HCB.

Eps 3 and 4 is identity crisis..

So more like getting used to being  HCB in HCA body, seeing HJ as this lonely sad wife  obedient even and HY not used to the very meek mild HCA ( of course it ain't him)  she feels it's someone  not her husband. (It's not!) the things she's  used  doing  for HCA is being dismissed. A confused HCB have to understand how HCA personality is but everytime, it's HBC personality that  rules.

The interaction with the children is different too. Whereas HCB as warm relationship with his daughter, it's different when it comes to HCA relation ship with his children.  preview for ep 5. Look like HCB  favoring his daughter,Ji Soo  rather than HCA son  Kang Ho. misunderstanding at the police station. Can't wait for ep 5.

Out of all the characters I feel for HJ. She was miserable when HCA was alive. She's  trying to deal with HCB in her husband's body who probably doesn't give or show importance to the two children ( but we can't blame HCB for that. It's not his children anyway)

Btw, since ATO made a mistake with wrong soul of SCH he had to get back up from others. Mao who can  have different. They will correct that mistake and bring  in with them to SCH to their world.  Have to watch ep 4 again. More thoughts later.

Okay, so I've been reading other comments saying that it's not that SHC A's soul has returned and the two are fighting in one body, but it's the muscle memory of SHC A's habits coming back? Dang, I was hoping he would realize his faults instead of just dying as the bad guy, lol. The change in the gaze made it seem like more than physical habits coming back though. Anyways. KMM acting in that scene particularly should consolidate the daesang tbh. 

On 4/10/2018 at 6:44 AM, ShannonK said:

There is a banner and a post on KBS Worlds website which says....
Notice : The cancellation of broadcasting - 'The Miracle We Met'

Starting from this week, drama ‘The Miracle We Met’ will be replaced with ‘Drama Special’ due to the broadcaster’s circumstances. Please excuse us for any inconvenience.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/kokoworld/kokoworld.php

No more reruns on KBS World but actual broadcast on KBS2 only. Mondays and Tuesdays 10pm.

I was shocked at first! I thought they were really going to cancel the drama! What a strange decision to make when the show is new, gaining popularity and has Kai in it. I like the show and am surprise nobody is recapping it and the lack of people talking about it here.

Archived