[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the first episode. Kim Myung Min, Kim Hyun Joo, Ra Mi Ran, and Go Chang Suk put on a masterclass in acting. I don't have anything to say about Kai yet- we simply haven't seen enough of him to decide this way or that. But he couldn't have met a better lead cast to learn from. 

If lurking and reading, so you don't confuse

KMM is Hyun Cheol A. 

GCS is Hyun Cheol B.

KYJ  is Hye Jin (husband is A)

RMR is Yeon-Hwa (Husband is HCB)

Kai is the soul messenger Ato

@spark101. I agree. Great acting by the cast!

I just finished the raw.  I enjoyed it even not understanding anything. Both men died from car accident. HCA died immediately in the hospital. HCB lived and was actually recovering but got into shock and died thereafter.  their wives family in despair. 

Ato ( I still don't know what exactly he is) but comes from the netherworld/afterworld/after life. He cam from somewhere. They cannot seem him but he witness how HCB went into shock and died  he was inside the hospital room. Saw the despair of family.

For HCB, you know how when you died you're neither in hell nor in heaven so the soul or spirit is much alive it wanders. he saw his family crying saw his wife on her knees crying her hear out.. He was shouting, saying something .

For HCA, they were preparing for the cremation. You know how they wrap the body, the hands, the feet. His family can see everything from the window but they were crying to much didn't notice,. As the men were were wrapping him up, they felt him move, and  was shocked so they fainted  HBC suddenly sat up stretched his hands up, wiggled out his body. I'm not sure who's soul got into his body but I feel it's HCB because he's funny. I mean he spat out something from his mouth and the facial expression is like that of the  HCB.

Now the scenes of Ato ( Kai is handsome lad.  kind of  distracting.. in a good way). Hi scenes of vague mysterious. He must have done something really bad and  has to atone for it.  I do like the scenes. 

As you can see from this post. I like this premiere episode. And that's just raw even. Just correct me if I'm wrong with  how Ep 1 was. about the only thing I understand was bgm music "Can't help falling in love with you"

I'm waiting for sub. It's KBS so gonna be quick. (a lot of intl viewers watching kbsworld).

@spark101 Fingers cross we get good acting from Kai.  To be in a drama with these excellent actors.. he's lucky.  I've never seen him in any dramas.

1st episode ratings (AGB Nielsen) - 8.2 %

Better than I expected, tbh, I thought since it was the 1st episode, it'd start even smaller from radio romance. Hope we see a solid increase throughout the series. 

Liking that ratings for this drama

cr: kdrama_news

Ratings 180402:

#ShouldWeKissFirst :8.3% | 9.9%

#MiracleThatWeMet : 8.2%

#GreatSeducer : 2.3% | 2.3%

#LaughterInWaikiki : 1.6%

#YouWhoForgotPoetry : 1.2%

HCB is actually dead witnessing the family breakdown during his wake. Ato is there but they cannot see him

Not sure what his character  he is exactly but.. I like. as I've said, I haven't seen him in any dramas.

Since I was confused,  thanks Hancinema. Now I understand

The Angel of Death made a mistake and Ko Chang-seok woke up in the body of bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol (Kim Myung-min).

KBS 2TV drama "Miracle That We Met" is a drama about two Song Hyeon-cheols (Kim Myung-min and Ko Chang-seok) who live completely different lives.

Bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol is a cold realist who graduated an elite school and is even on TV. He is married to Seon Hye-jin (Kim Hyun-joo) who works at a supermarket because she wants to make money on her own but they are only 'married' on the outside.

Chef Song Hyeon-cheol and his wife Jo Yeon-hwa (Ra Mi-ran) were about to buy the Chinese restaurant that they always dreamed of. They live in a small house with their daughter (Kim Hwan-hee) and father-in-law.

The two Song Hyeon-cheol's had different birthday parties. Chef Song Hyeon-cheol celebrated his birthday with his family, but manager Song Hyeon-cheol spent time drinking wine with his co-worker Kwak Hyoo-joo (Yoon Ji-hye) instead of his wife, Seon Hye-jin, who was waiting for him at home with cake. She received a basket of flowers that was for her husband that said, "Happy birthday, may our love be forever" and guessed that her husband was having an affair.

Chef Song Hyeon-cheol was trying to get a loan on the house, but couldn't because he'd used it all up. This was part of a dark plot. However, Song Hyeon-cheol didn't know this and was kicked out of the bank after being insulted by bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol.

The next day, chef Song Hyeon-cheol and bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol were in an accident at the same time at the same time.

The two were taken to the hospital and their families arrived at the ER. Chef Song Hyeon-cheol sustained light injuries and was going home in three weeks. However, bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol was unconscious and he was either going to stay paralyzed or die.

However, the Angel of Death appeared and chef Song Hyeon-cheol suddenly passed away. Only after the funeral did the Angel of Death realize that he'd made a mistake. Bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol also died. Chef Song Hyeon-cheol woke up as bank manager Song Hyeon-cheol whose family were all astounded.

source: https://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-miracle-that-we-met-ko-chang-seok-wakes-up-as-kim-myung-min-117207.html

Aww that happy family. They were celebrating HCB Birthday before he got into the accident

Premiere Watch: Miracle That We Met

by girlfriday

premiere_miracle.jpg

Miracle That We Met

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Fantasy human melodrama
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: This week is the premiere of the new project from the PD-writer team behind Strong Woman Do Bong-soon, a body-swap fantasy drama about two men whose fates get swapped in a cosmic mistake. Kim Myung-min plays a successful bank manager with a seemingly perfect life, who is in actuality a stereotypically detached and absentee husband and father. Go Chang-seok is a man with the exact same name, born on the exact same day, and he lives a more modest but boisterous and happy life with a loving marriage. In a case of mistaken identity, Go Chang-seok ends up in an accident and dies a death that was meant for Kim Myung-min, and in order to right that wrong, heaven gives his soul a chance to return and possess Kim Myung-min’s body. Because that always works out so well.

I’m not sure if that means the protagonist of the story is Go Chang-seok’s soul (though obviously it’s all going to be Kim Myung-min playing the dual role), but in any case it’s about this man living a double life and becoming the head of two households, caught between the two wives, Kim Hyun-joo and Ra Mi-ran. It’s being called a human melodrama, but I fully expect a hefty dose of outlandish comedy from this PD-writer team, because they wouldn’t be ones to waste an opportunity for body-swap hijinks, especially when you have Ra Mi-ran and Kim Myung-min playing off of each other. I don’t know which pairing we’re meant to root for, but I guess that’s part of the fun.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/04/premiere-watch-miracle-that-we-met/

7 hours ago, cafe99 said:

Hi, does somebody knows if there are or there will be english subs for this series?? I like Ran Mi Ran, and the plot seems funny.  :blush:

You can watch it on KBS world with english sub :) Here you can fiend every info you need on KBS world:  http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/index_en.php?  they are sister channel under KBS so they air every KBS main drama :) 

I'm done with Ep 2 raw.  never mind not understanding  the dialogues but I know when I see terrific acting.Kim Myung Min his change of expressions, and physical mannerisms of SHCB.  You have to remember  he is acting out as SHCB at the same time acting as SHCA. He has two personalities in his body two dead ones. Oh gosh.  caliber of acting thumbs up! Ra Min Ran, Kim Hyun Joo. Go Chang Seok.  Terrific acting. RMR showing the pain of losing a husband.Thumbs up. 

Ep 2 we saw HJ has an admirer bae. Not sure  what's his character.. Lets see how HCA reacts. I also wonder if  the two wives will become the best of friends dealing with  the situation of their husbands who is in one body. 

sc

DZ3LNY_U0AEi-2p.jpg

DZ33ACPWsAAZ2mX.jpg

DZ33AQAW4AASxjt.jpg

There's not much soompiers here. For those who checks the drama.. thanks. The ratings Ep 2. rising up  from 8.2% to 9.2%. The actors from this drama deserved to be watch for their acting skills. It also helps that story nothing to dark or heavy but just right amount of emotions and we can see good acting of these actors.

cr

DZ6DuX4VAAA9wbP.jpg

I am unable to watch it on KBS World for some reason, maybe it has to do with my location. I signed up for an account but there are only previews available, I don't even see full episodes offered. 

Honestly, I find it odd it isn't on KOCOWA.... They have a promo banner on main page but if you follow it to the drama page it only shows EP #0 available to members. Kocowa is the main outlet for the tv networks in the States to directly distribute all of the MBC, KBS and SBS drama for the big 3 networks.  Kocowa then redistributes the dramas to VIKI for it's Pass Plus members.  Strangely Viki only has a Fan Page for this drama and a notice subbing will be in English only. The page doesn't even have EP 0.  I am really curious what is causing the delay in distribution. If it is only a temporary delay or if it will come out later subbed once it is completed. It's just highly out of the norm. 

I watch the  raw episodes of ep 1 &2.  Lets wait for the subs. Kim Myung Min thumbs up acting!

Anyway laugh trip the twts and updates a scenes from this drama. Thanks to tweeps evelyn and aiza :D

That ratings for 2nd Ep. 9.2%. Deserved.

Spoiler

On 4/4/2018 at 4:28 AM, jongski said:

I'm done with Ep 2 raw.  never mind not understanding  the dialogues but I know when I see terrific acting.Kim Myung Min his change of expressions, and physical mannerisms of SHCB.  You have to remember  he is acting out as SHCB at the same time acting as SHCA. He has two personalities in his body two dead ones. Oh gosh.  caliber of acting thumbs up! Ra Min Ran, Kim Hyun Joo. Go Chang Seok.  Terrific acting. RMR showing the pain of losing a husband.Thumbs up. 

Ep 2 we saw HJ has an admirer bae. Not sure  what's his character.. Lets see how HCA reacts. I also wonder if  the two wives will become the best of friends dealing with  the situation of their husbands who is in one body. 

sc

KMM doesn't have 2 personalities in his body. Its Hyun Cheol B's (Yeon Hwa's husband) soul in Hyun Cheol A's (Hye Jin's husband) body.

KMM tried to explain to HCA's family he isn't their husband/son/brother/father. Obviously they think its just amnesia. He calls HCB's wife (Yeon Hwa) to tell her he is alive but she takes him for a prankster. 

On 4/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, ShannonK said:

I am unable to watch it on KBS World for some reason, maybe it has to do with my location. I signed up for an account but there are only previews available, I don't even see full episodes offered. 

Honestly, I find it odd it isn't on KOCOWA.... They have a promo banner on main page but if you follow it to the drama page it only shows EP #0 available to members. Kocowa is the main outlet for the tv networks in the States to directly distribute all of the MBC, KBS and SBS drama for the big 3 networks.  Kocowa then redistributes the dramas to VIKI for it's Pass Plus members.  Strangely Viki only has a Fan Page for this drama and a notice subbing will be in English only. The page doesn't even have EP 0.  I am really curious what is causing the delay in distribution. If it is only a temporary delay or if it will come out later subbed once it is completed. It's just highly out of the norm. 

Same here, I couldn't watch it on KBS world, but today I've found subs up on Avistaz.

Archived