[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, Yui. said:

I understand they were after XT b/c of the orb, but now that the demon king is dead where did they come from and who was the one controlling them? 

The soul hunters we see in S2 are from the parallel world which was why they're still chasing her. So far they do random appearances backing up Qu Jiang Lin. But the dude died now and MYH got the orb, I'm not sure if they are still in the story lol. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m now waiting sitting in a restaurant waiting for my turn to perform and am super boring and u guys really make my day with all the uploads and comments of our favourite couple! I can just sit here watching all the clips over and over again! Tqs everyone! :D

21 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I feel sad for the 8th prince. Is that weird of me?? I mean, he's like sacrificing for QXT or something.  

Am I making sense here? So sad...

I don’t know if I’ve seen enough clips and teasers, so correct me if I’m wrong, but I think 8th Prince is sacrificing his life energy to keep MLC alive because it makes XT happy (when 8th prince saves MLC the first time, he makes it clear that he’s only doing it for XT). Presumably he disappears if he gives all his life energy to MLC, rather than merges. 

It’s so sad when 8th prince is so happy at the slightest care, even if not romantic, that XT shows for him. I think when 8th prince sacrifices himself it tugs at the heartstrings more than when MLC does it because 8th prince has had far fewer romantic moments with XT, so it feels unrequited. We’re getting the a double dose of SLS and OTP feels at the same time, which is so sad but brilliant! Oh my gosh, I love this drama so much!!!! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I feel sad for the 8th prince. Is that weird of me?? I mean, he's like sacrificing for QXT or something.  

Am I making sense here? So sad...

I do feel bad as he always witnessed XT caring for MLC. He even cried seeing MLC's memories. I guess when he saw too much, he felt like there's nothing between him and her. He's always a step late so he chose to sacrifice a lot of things for her happiness since that's the only thing he could do. But sadly XT only looks up to the 8th Prince as a good boss providing her and MLC a place to stay.

Do you know what's bothering me? The fact that whenever MLC gets injured, the 8th Prince is willing to save him saying that he's doing it all for XT. MLC got these grave injuries because of protecting XT and to protect the flow of the timeline too. I really like both of them. I actually didn't like the 8th Prince at first because I thought of him as being quite sly but I gradually understood that he's doing all of this because he is the rightful owner and main character of his own timeline yet it's affected by the so called "future" people.

I really don't like this season's plot at all. I don't think I can handle the 8th Prince's disappearance. :phew:Who told that Demon King to create time warps dammit.

Oh yea, with cultivation related stuff I always see them creating those magical screens to watch people. I wonder if Mo Yi Feng is watching them from the Xuan Ling world. He's probably like dammit, what do I do with the memory I stored here?

21 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

@Renaro Kopique @cantbreathe I feel like he's being absorbed into MLC or something. And he's like turning into MLC by having the same memories. I'm so confused. 

How long before it's Monday again??!

:sweat_smile:I can't count anymore.

When watching the previews for EP 29 and 30 I can only see MLC. It feels like part of the 8th Prince doesn't really exist anymore. Maybe like you said, because he saw those memories and it's kinda becoming one with the absorption he became MLC somehow. But I kinda wish we can get to see 1% of the 8th Prince too. You know how it's like a heart transplant, you somehow got the other person's traits after surgery? That's what I saw in some anime lol.

So far we've only seen energy being transferred but on a deeper level between spirit to spirit. i wonder how the body to body thing will work. 

You know what I've been literally tricked 3-4 times thinking that the merge will happen during the late teens then early twenties but no it actually happens on ep 29. -_- I really thought they would focus on the fantasy aspect on the last 10 episodes but it's pretty much going back and forth with the Liu Shang mask and MYH being a rebel.

Then the marriage will probably happen on ep 30 and I saw the bts where upgraded Jing Xin was playing cards with the married couple along with 14th Prince.

Sorry I'm gonna use vimeo often cuz YT and it's copyright 

4 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Do you know what's bothering me? The fact that whenever MLC gets injured, the 8th Prince is willing to save him saying that he's doing it all for XT. MLC got these grave injuries because of protecting XT and to protect the flow of the timeline too. I really like both of them. I actually didn't like the 8th Prince at first because I thought of him as being quite sly but I gradually understood that he's doing all of this because he is the rightful owner and main character of his own timeline yet it's affected by the so called "future" people.

I feel awful for 8th prince. This XT should have fallen in love with him, but because of MLC meddling he doesn’t get to experience this powerful love. Imagine losing the opportunity to be with the love of your life, and then finding yourself always being saved and shown up by this smarter version of yourself. Frustrating. 

If MLC’s smirk didn’t make me melt into a puddle, I’d really hate him. 

Hey! I just thought, maybe 8th prince doesn’t have to have a sad ending. The problem is having two MLC’s in the same timeline, no? MLC can stay and 8th prince can go back to the modern world (hello soul suppressing orb, which had vague sounding powers up until now, but which I’ve only just realised exists to create more seasons of the eternal love) to find a new XT! And then, hello third season! AHAHAHA. Ok, I realise there’s a lot to be ironed out, but I could literally just watch seasons upon seasons of MLC’s trying to woo XT. 

I started rewatching S1 episode 20 just to remember they "died", but to me it just looks like they were transported to Xuan Ling country/magical realm. So MLC living until 25 just means he's in Dong Yue for 25 years and they "start" all over in magic realm. O.O So back to this cultivation idea, both XT and MLC were originally from the magic realm, but it was Cold Fish Mo who created Dong Yue, but why did he do that? All just to save his bff MLC? Grandmother Empress also mentioned how Cold Fish Mo left her and now MLC leaves her too. o_O so can we get a background story of why they met? I think this would be good to explore...or is it just me I feel like the grandmother empress barely has much appearance in S2, but is mentioned quite often. I have seen her in bts clips but I hardly recall seeing her show up in the drama. 

Jing Xin mentioned that wherever XT is she will protect Yu'Er and wait for them to return. So I'm guessing the couple will travel before they return to the "right time"? It's the Emperor and 14th prince that will take care of Yu'Er and I guess maybe this was hinted that since 14th wanted to take care of Yu'Er and that XT asked Jing Xin to take care of baby Yu'Er--that was a suppose hint to 14th/Jing Xin couple b/c they were the ones to take care of Yu'Er? Back to the bed, XT and MLC were transported to past/future/magic realm with the use of the bed. However, S2 doesn't use the bed (kind of like who doctor who travels) O_O Instead, it's always Tan Er trying to suicide or through water? 

I agree with a poster's comment that MLC identifies himself as sir physician MLC because 8th prince likes to wear colorful outfits but the fellow physician doesn't. Plus after MLC has his physician memories awakened he retains both 8th prince and sir physician's traits. This 8th prince has no memory or knowledge of his real "birth"/"identify". In both seasons, XT never managed to control the orb, so if XT can finally control the orb O_O would this crazy time travel end? Can they travel back to the correct time? 

XD I want Monday already....omg....

9 hours ago, Yui. said:

I started rewatching S1 episode 20 just to remember they "died", but to me it just looks like they were transported to Xuan Ling country/magical realm. So MLC living until 25 just means he's in Dong Yue for 25 years and they "start" all over in magic realm. O.O So back to this cultivation idea, both XT and MLC were originally from the magic realm, but it was Cold Fish Mo who created Dong Yue, but why did he do that? All just to save his bff MLC? Grandmother Empress also mentioned how Cold Fish Mo left her and now MLC leaves her too. o_O so can we get a background story of why they met? I think this would be good to explore...or is it just me I feel like the grandmother empress barely has much appearance in S2, but is mentioned quite often. I have seen her in bts clips but I hardly recall seeing her show up in the drama. 

Jing Xin mentioned that wherever XT is she will protect Yu'Er and wait for them to return. So I'm guessing the couple will travel before they return to the "right time"? It's the Emperor and 14th prince that will take care of Yu'Er and I guess maybe this was hinted that since 14th wanted to take care of Yu'Er and that XT asked Jing Xin to take care of baby Yu'Er--that was a suppose hint to 14th/Jing Xin couple b/c they were the ones to take care of Yu'Er? Back to the bed, XT and MLC were transported to past/future/magic realm with the use of the bed. However, S2 doesn't use the bed (kind of like who doctor who travels) O_O Instead, it's always Tan Er trying to suicide or through water? 

I agree with a poster's comment that MLC identifies himself as sir physician MLC because 8th prince likes to wear colorful outfits but the fellow physician doesn't. Plus after MLC has his physician memories awakened he retains both 8th prince and sir physician's traits. This 8th prince has no memory or knowledge of his real "birth"/"identify". In both seasons, XT never managed to control the orb, so if XT can finally control the orb O_O would this crazy time travel end? Can they travel back to the correct time? 

Yes, their bodies moved to a different world.

The Empress Dowager was often mentioned because she is always used to lure certain people away creating a opportunity for someone to take action. I guess they wanted to limit everything to 30 episodes hence why they never showed scenes when the Emperor visited her and Consort Dugu intervened which 8th Prince couldn't see his father. Then another scene where the 8th Prince had to watch a play with the Empress Dowager where the 1st Prince tried to uncover Liu Shang's identity by using Tan Er.

No offence but I wanted Jing Xin with Yuhao lol :sweat_smile:I swear the 14th Prince is useless in both seasons for me. Yea, he can make her happy but he's just that random guy that likes to hang around. 

The bed is one way to travel. The Soul Oppressing Orb is another I guess. In S2, the Demon King's distorted time warps occur every now and then which was why they time traveled but MLC physically and XT through soul. But I still don't understand why one is through body and the other through soul. You're not allowed to think deep in this drama...sighs...

I'm not sure how Tan Er tried to die in S1. :lol:i'm pretty sure maybe she will accidentally go to the wrong worlds multiple times before learning how to control it. I'm still worried about S1's XT even though S2 XT is seeing S1's memory through the orb but there's still 2 of them like the 8th Prince and MLC.

Finally: the latest trailer of eps 29:

http://t.cn/E2FAJzN

Overall conversation. XT was worried abt CC. XT sed all she could think abt was their time together and worry if CC cannot make it. Her heart was aching.  JX asked her not to worry and must be strong cos this is the important moment and she must take good care of herself. XT then thanks to JX for being with her at all times otherwise she does not know if she can make through these difficult times. JX sed that's because u are there too for me and being with me thru all these time.

Dunno why but I feel like crying..:bawling: when these girls cried~~~

So the past month or so, we’ve all suffered waiting for Monday’s. After this week, waiting for eps 29 and 30 might just wipe us off the face of the planet lol!! 

24 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Since we got XT's version of calling Cheng Cheng x11.

Now we can have MLC's version of calling Tan Er (XT) x14.

:rolleyes:Really MYH? You're going too far having XT get pushed into water for your own benefits again.

The sad thing is, MYH is not controlled by the demon lord this time. This time, it’s all him!!

Archived