[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

offence but I wanted Jing Xin with Yuhao lol :sweat_smile:I swear the 14th Prince is useless in both seasons for me. Yea, he can make her happy but he's just that random guy that likes to hang around. 

I just can’t get into the romance for those two. Jing Xi is too innocent, and 14th prince has such a baby face it’s impossible to imagine him like that. They’re just puppies! 

I know this has probably been mentioned already, but does anyone else think the actor playing Liu Shang is so beautiful it makes them cry? Like in the first scene, my jaw dropped, and it’s been pretty much scraping the floor ever since. He’s so suited to period dramas. I mean, he’s obviously handsome in modern times, but in that oh so pretty way which lends itself to him looking refined and scholarly :wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Yes, their bodies moved to a different world.

The Empress Dowager was often mentioned because she is always used to lure certain people away creating a opportunity for someone to take action. I guess they wanted to limit everything to 30 episodes hence why they never showed scenes when the Emperor visited her and Consort Dugu intervened which 8th Prince couldn't see his father. Then another scene where the 8th Prince had to watch a play with the Empress Dowager where the 1st Prince tried to uncover Liu Shang's identity by using Tan Er.

No offence but I wanted Jing Xin with Yuhao lol :sweat_smile:I swear the 14th Prince is useless in both seasons for me. Yea, he can make her happy but he's just that random guy that likes to hang around. 

The bed is one way to travel. The Soul Oppressing Orb is another I guess. In S2, the Demon King's distorted time warps occur every now and then which was why they time traveled but MLC physically and XT through soul. But I still don't understand why one is through body and the other through soul. You're not allowed to think deep in this drama...sighs...

I'm not sure how Tan Er tried to die in S1. :lol:i'm pretty sure maybe she will accidentally go to the wrong worlds multiple times before learning how to control it. I'm still worried about S1's XT even though S2 XT is seeing S1's memory through the orb but there's still 2 of them like the 8th Prince and MLC.

OMG, X"D I'm not the only one. I was shipping Jing Xin with Yu Hao in S1 and they seemed more logical because the two were always together to protect their masters/mistress. I agree 14th prince just seems like a cute character and is only there for the comedy relief, but he's dependable because he's really loyal to our 8th prince considering how he wants to take care of Yu'er. 

It's such a pity that the Empress Dowager's scenes were cut out because she definitely seemed like she filmed based on the BTS. It's also upsetting to not see at least 1 appearance of her. Though XD some back story or at least a flashback how she met Cold Fish Mo when they were young and had all these kids/grandchildren would be nice. Remember S1 MLC said his grandfather didn't really like her, but she seemed to love him a lot. 

I'll have to rewatch how S1 Tan Er tried to die. If like you mentioned XT travels through soul, wouldn't that make S1 XT and S2 XT to be the same, at least that's how MLC sees it.

1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

I just can’t get into the romance for those two. Jing Xi is too innocent, and 14th prince has such a baby face it’s impossible to imagine him like that. They’re just puppies! 

I know this has probably been mentioned already, but does anyone else think the actor playing Liu Shang is so beautiful it makes them cry? Like in the first scene, my jaw dropped, and it’s been pretty much scraping the floor ever since. He’s so suited to period dramas. I mean, he’s obviously handsome in modern times, but in that oh so pretty way which lends itself to him looking refined and scholarly :wub:

I hope it's not just me but I don't feel chemistry for 14th prince and Jing Xin as lovers, but they make good friends/support for our OTP. 

Yes! Chen You Wei is very fitting for costume dramas. He's also so young! It would be nice to see him back in S3, but since he's a mask it's gonna be hard.

It'll be nice if they can bring back the director for S1 x"D He's so funny. After watching more BTS, I find that XingZhaoLin got so used to flirting with Liang Jie x"D because he had to do that S1 and S2, so he's a veteran now without directors having to show him. I saw the clip another poster posted for S2 where he mentions the 3 steps to flirting: 1) pull arm 2) pull waist 3) go for the kiss. Liang Jie was so flustered haha...and he got so angry when she couldn't replicate it haha...

33 minutes ago, Yui. said:

I'll have to rewatch how S1 Tan Er tried to die. If like you mentioned XT travels through soul, wouldn't that make S1 XT and S2 XT to be the same, at least that's how MLC sees it.

They are the same yet different again like the two MLC's. They need a soul inside to be alive. We see that the two MLC's have a connected spirit but they are still hosted by their past and future soul so there's like 2 of the same soul hosting a body but with different memory. You know what I mean?

:sweat_smile:I'm gonna kill the writers for S3 if XT from S1 went all over the place to find her husband just to find him married to a different version of her.

43 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

They are the same yet different again like the two MLC's. They need a soul inside to be alive. We see that the two MLC's have a connected spirit but they are still hosted by their past and future soul so there's like 2 of the same soul hosting a body but with different memory. You know what I mean?

:sweat_smile:I'm gonna kill the writers for S3 if XT from S1 went all over the place to find her husband just to find him married to a different version of her.

I feel the same way as you. That would be so messed up and frustrating. 

@Yui. S1 Tan Er tried to die by running herself into a wall vs. this season where she jumped into the lake.

2 hours ago, golinda27 said:

I feel the same way as you. That would be so messed up and frustrating. 

@Yui. S1 Tan Er tried to die by running herself into a wall vs. this season where she jumped into the lake.

At least, this time, death by drowning is more legit that running yourself into a wall. If that could kill, I've died and resurrected so many times already. 

2 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

I'm a sucker for bad boys. So...can I have a spinoff on Yi Huai Ge Ge in the modern world with Tan Er instead?

It's fine, i think. Can we make her spunky, though?? She's so boring in S1, I skip all her parts...

Der 8 Prinz ist MLC, deswegen wäre es für mich logisch, wenn beide verschmelzen. Sie sind eine Person und werden eins. Das würde bedeuten, dass beide ein Happyend haben werden. Die beiden sind Eins. 

On 22.11.2018 at 03:54, golinda27 said:

Ich hoffe wirklich, dass es die Originalbesetzung ist. Es wäre nicht dasselbe und sie sollten einfach keine Staffel 3 machen, wenn es nicht so ist. 

Ohne die Originalbesetzung werde ich das Drama nicht mehr ansehen. 

1 hour ago, Shiori Me said:

Der 8 Prinz ist MLC, deswegen wäre es für mich logisch, wenn beide verschmelzen. Sie sind eine Person und werden eins. Das würde bedeuten, dass beide ein Happyend haben werden. Die beiden sind Eins. 

Ohne die Originalbesetzung werde ich das Drama nicht mehr ansehen. 

In english please!!!!

The 8 Prince is MLC when both merge. You are one person and become one. That would mean that both will have a happy ending. The two are one. Without the original cast, I will not watch the drama anymore.

I like the two main characters because they have good chemistry.

1 hour ago, Shiori Me said:

The 8 Prince is MLC when both merge. You are one person and become one. That would mean that both will have a happy ending. The two are one. Without the original cast, I will not watch the drama anymore.

I like the two main characters because they have good chemistry.

Thank you

1 hour ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I just saw your clip about Cheng Cheng dying. OMG! *crying*

I wonder if MLC will be honest to XT here. I mean we know the outcome but he's continuously hiding a lot of things from her especially with his small talks about dying or going away. He'd rather tell other people about it. I know he doesn't wish for her to be sad or suffer for him in any way but no matter what he does she will still suffer his loss.

It's like in S1 where XT secretly went to the Empress Dowager to have herself almost dead for MLC's sake, he was extremely furious when he knew about it. 

I need an empowering couple that triumphs over everyone!

To me, an ultimate power couple means to go through thick and thin together. :sweatingbullets: I know this sounds weird but I'd rather hear a couple say something like "Till death tear us apart." (of course if both are willing) rather than "No! Forget about me and live your own life."

The dude likes to choke her in every season and he's not influenced by evil this time.:vicx: You said you love her and did everything for her but being abusive and controlling is not the way.

2B5GrFR.jpg

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I wonder if MLC will be honest to XT here. I mean we know the outcome but he's continuously hiding a lot of things from her especially with his small talks about dying or going away. He'd rather tell other people about it. I know he doesn't wish for her to be sad or suffer for him in any way but no matter what he does she will still suffer his loss.

It's like in S1 where XT secretly went to the Empress Dowager to have herself almost dead for MLC's sake, he was extremely furious when he knew about it. 

I need an empowering couple that triumphs over everyone!

To me, an ultimate power couple means to go through thick and thin together. :sweatingbullets: I know this sounds weird but I'd rather hear a couple say something like "Till death tear us apart." (of course if both are willing) rather than "No! Forget about me and live your own life."

The dude likes to choke her in every season and he's not influenced by evil this time.:vicx: You said you love her and did everything for her but being abusive and controlling is not the way.

This better not be an ending where MLC dies and it’s actually 8th prince in all those wedding scenes! 

And, I think that he should be honest given ep 20. If he hasn’t learned from that then I’d call him stupid lol 

8 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

This better not be an ending where MLC dies and it’s actually 8th prince in all those wedding scenes! 

And, I think that he should be honest given ep 20. If he hasn’t learned from that then I’d call him stupid lol 

Omg it's like a plot twist. We thought the 8th prince would sacrifice his life to save MLC but instead he took on MLC's identity making XT think that it's her Cheng Cheng when all he did was take advantage of what he saw through MLC's memory.:sweat_smile:Luckily this drama is not those melodramatic dramas out there.

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Omg it's like a plot twist. We thought the 8th prince would sacrifice his life to save MLC but instead he took on MLC's identity making XT think that it's her Cheng Cheng when all he did was take advantage of what he saw through MLC's memory.:sweat_smile:Luckily this drama is not those melodramatic dramas out there.

I hate you people now. Why must you plant the seed of evil by saying that. Omg. Can it be 8th Prince and not Cheng Cheng? Omh...my brain feel so screwed now!

Archived