[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I don’t know what she’s saying but there’s something about that voice that I wouldn’t want to trust. Those types of vids are usually wrong anyways (i.e. that foreign princess being S1 XT). But if someone can let us know what she’s saying, I’m curious! 

The video is basically saying in the third season, yang yang and Li Qing, the princess from princess agents, will take over as the main leads in eternal love 3. I doubt it is true. These vids with the auto voice overs usually give false info.

11 minutes ago, dracotatiana said:

The video is basically saying in the third season, yang yang and Li Qing, the princess from princess agents, will take over as the main leads in eternal love 3. I doubt it is true. These vids with the auto voice overs usually give false info.

I hope so. If they change the actors, i'm going to ditch it! It will no longer be eternal love. 

And I hope they will explain why Mo Yi Feng established Dong Yue. Up until this season, they really haven't explained everything to us.  Even Cheng Cheng is puzzled when he read the inscription at the shrine.

5 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

@crazyoverkdramathat actually makes him scarier because it’s his natural character. I love it!!

True, and believable too!

When MLC disappears, he will certainly transmit the spirit and memories of the Eighth Prince. One reason Xiao Tan does not die is the life and death contract. MLC and the 8th prince are one person. The spirit of MLC will surely turn into the eighth prince. He will then behave almost like MLC. Maybe something serious * hehe *. Do not cry, they are a person, a merger.

2 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

2 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Hoffentlich. Wenn sie die Schauspieler wechseln, werde ich sie aufgeben! Es wird keine ewige Liebe mehr sein. 

Und ich hoffe, sie werden erklären, warum Mo Yi Feng Dong Yue gegründet hat. Bis zu dieser Saison haben sie uns wirklich nicht alles erklärt. Sogar Cheng Cheng ist verwirrt, als er die Inschrift am Schrein las.

Richtig und glaubwürdig!

Without the actors from S1 and S2, there will be no S3 for me. Even though Yang Yang is a great actor.

12 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

When MLC disappears, he will certainly transmit the spirit and memories of the Eighth Prince. One reason Xiao Tan does not die is the life and death contract. MLC and the 8th prince are one person. The spirit of MLC will surely turn into the eighth prince. He will then behave almost like MLC. Maybe something serious * hehe *. Do not cry, they are a person, a merger.

I’m so glad it’s similar to what Mo Yi Feng did to Lian Cheng gongzi.

5 hours ago, monchoo said:

latest trailer http://t.cn/ELcK7rc

It's a bit weird cos it's like a love story between the 2. hahahhahahhaha:tounge_wink:

OH MY GOD! Is this true?! MLC disappears?! I'm dying here! Guys if any of you already watched the episode, just please put me out of my misery and spoil it for me! I need to know if MLC dies:bawling:

And it seems it's the emperor who dies in this reality not Mo Yi Huai! Wow! MLC's presence in this timeline really messed up everything

@selena32 I couldn't help myself so I skipped to the last few minutes of ep 28. I just had to know because an 8-hour work day was just too long to wait and my curiosity was killing me!

Spoiler

MLC does disappear but it looks like old weirdo put his soul in that canister, similar to what Mo Yi Feng did with Sir Lian Cheng in the first season. Old Weirdo says that they need the knowledge of Sir Lian Cheng to win and 8th prince asks whether it's possible that he takes on MLC's soul since they are binded from the spirit transfer. Then the episode ends so we need to wait until next week to find out if it works.

I think that it does work though based on the previews we've seen so far. 

I just quickly skimmed and read the viet subs so someone else can confirm as well :)

30 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

@selena32 I couldn't help myself so I skipped to the last few minutes of ep 28. I just had to know because an 8-hour work day was just too long to wait and my curiosity was killing me!

Hide contents

MLC does disappear but it looks like old weirdo put his soul in that canister, similar to what Mo Yi Feng did with Sir Lian Cheng in the first season. Old Weirdo says that they need the knowledge of Sir Lian Cheng to win and 8th prince asks whether it's possible that he takes on MLC's soul since they are binded from the spirit transfer. Then the episode ends so we need to wait until next week to find out if it works.

I think that it does work though based on the previews we've seen so far. 

I just quickly skimmed and read the viet subs so someone else can confirm as well :)

Thank you! Thank you! This drama is officially killing me! It's now 1am and I'm still not asleep because I needed an answer to this question. Darn it! Now I have to wait til next week to have it resolved but at least I have hope! :bawling:

OMG...why issit not Monday again! OMG, WHY!!! Damn, Cheng Cheng disappeared and now 8th Prince is upgraded to be Cheng Cheng? OMG. This is so mind boggling. But then again they are the same person, no? Just who did Xiao Tan married to again this season? I guess it's the upgraded 8th Prince, isn't it? It's both 8th Prince and Cheng Cheng. Made me wonder if they are gonna switch like Xiao Tan and Tan Er in the previous season. Oh damn. Whatever. It'll be a new experience for both Xiao Tan and 8th Prince, since both of them are not married to each other previously. Okay okay, first time for both again. LMAO. Just go and make a lil bro or sis for Little Yu Er already!

MLC and the 8 prince are one person. Only the body of the (prince is therefore virgin. * Hihi * I think the spirit of MLC will be in him and he knows everything both have experienced.With the trailer I had to cry now, even though they are one, MLC is the 8th Prince The 8 Prince is MLC. * heul *

Just in case no one has watched this week's eps...

Spoiler

I think they're throwing back to the first season. MLC's soul has been saved even though his physical body disappeared. In the first season, Mo Yi Feng was waiting for the perfect host that can take Sir Lian Cheng's soul. With 8th prince being the same person, he then becomes the perfect host for the soul. They're going to be one person :)

It definitely isn't what I thought it would be in terms of them merging. I thought that 8th would be transferred to MLC but I really like where they're going with this. It's something that has been done before and there's no really experimentation. 

@crazyoverkdrama @golinda27The caption says that 8th prince and 8th consort’s baby is finally making an appearance. 

Spoiler

I haven’t watched the most recent episodes, but I’m glad at the way things are turning out with MLC disappearing and 8th prince offering to take in his spirit. It solves the problem of XT not being MLC’s first love. I thought it was always a slightly unequal relationship because of that, and she was always going to be insecure about not being S1 XT. This way 8th prince has MLC’s memories, but not the experiences, which he will have with current XT. It’s so perfect! I love you writers! 

I’m a bit puzzled about whether this MLC is also supposed to die at 25? Because in that case, doesn’t he already have Sir Lian Cheng’s soul in him? And if he isn’t going to die at 25, what was the point in XT coming and bringing him the soul suppressing orb??  I’ve tried to avoid thinking about this bit because it’s full of plot holes, but if anyone has it thought out, I’d welcome the clarity! 

47 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

@crazyoverkdrama @golinda27The caption says that 8th prince and 8th consort’s baby is finally making an appearance. 

Reveal hidden contents

I haven’t watched the most recent episodes, but I’m glad at the way things are turning out with MLC disappearing and 8th prince offering to take in his spirit. It solves the problem of XT not being MLC’s first love. I thought it was always a slightly unequal relationship because of that, and she was always going to be insecure about not being S1 XT. This way 8th prince has MLC’s memories, but not the experiences, which he will have with current XT. It’s so perfect! I love you writers! 

I’m a bit puzzled about whether this MLC is also supposed to die at 25? Because in that case, doesn’t he already have Sir Lian Cheng’s soul in him? And if he isn’t going to die at 25, what was the point in XT coming and bringing him the soul suppressing orb??  I’ve tried to avoid thinking about this bit because it’s full of plot holes, but if anyone has it thought out, I’d welcome the clarity! 

In ep 2, the characters in the letter that Mo Yi Feng leaves changes around. None of the subbed channels I've seen actually subbed what the letters say so I think that the 25 year death changed when MLC arrived because he was technically older than 25. Does that make sense?

Archived