[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

47 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

@monchoo lucky you! I’m jealous. Were there any questions about season 3?

They had a special fan session if selected fans which goes live. A fan raised the question if the whole same original casts for season 3? Xt psssed the mic to LS but then before he answered the clip was cut off. I’m worried abt season 3 now:anguished:

46 minutes ago, ildiz said:

She hid behind her palms? So cute!! :D

monchoo, you're sooooooooooooo lucky!! Did you take any photos of them? It'd be great if you can share them with us! 

I did video shoot but I dunno how to post it here;

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, monchoo said:

They had a special fan session if selected fans which goes live. A fan raised the question if the whole same original casts for season 3? Xt psssed the mic to LS but then before he answered the clip was cut off. I’m worried abt season 3 now:anguished:

I did video shoot but I dunno how to post it here;

I'm not sure either. I guess, maybe you can upload your video on YouTube first and then bring the clip back here? 

3 hours ago, ildiz said:

I'm not sure either. I guess, maybe you can upload your video on YouTube first and then bring the clip back here? 

Hi there, u can go to FB and search DIMSUM.com.my. the station uploads their interviews and fan meeting session!

16 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I just realised something. You know how we assumed that this might be one of the ending scenes? Why is XT wearing Tan Er's style? And you mentioned that Tan Er who waved at XT in the reflection of the water might somehow be future XT :lol: I'm so lost now, somebody enlighten me.

This drama does not relate to logic at all, so let's go with that. Maybe this is the picture of Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan who go sent to the wrong Dong Yue. When Xiao Tan jumped into the water, her soul traveled to Qu Tan Er's body and she spent time falling in love all over again with Cheng Cheng. Let's just assumed at the end of this season, something happened again and they both ended up in the water again and Cheng Cheng's soul is back in his healthy body, but Xiao Tan is keeping the body and the memory that she got in her latest time traveling trip to Dong Yue and therefore, Xiao Tan in the traditional clothing and Cheng Cheng in modern clothings. (I dunno if you get what I am trying to say...but heck...the drama is illogical anyway and I think everything goes. LOL). Time might have passed for both of them but in the water...maybe it was just about 2 mins after the jump and maybe after this scene, we will all be transported back into the modern world and maybe we will be given a glimpse of Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan being in love in the modern after their little trip to Dong Yue.

I know...this might not seemt to make sense. But neither does this drama.

17 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

This drama does not relate to logic at all, so let's go with that. Maybe this is the picture of Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan who go sent to the wrong Dong Yue. When Xiao Tan jumped into the water, her soul traveled to Qu Tan Er's body and she spent time falling in love all over again with Cheng Cheng. Let's just assumed at the end of this season, something happened again and they both ended up in the water again and Cheng Cheng's soul is back in his healthy body, but Xiao Tan is keeping the body and the memory that she got in her latest time traveling trip to Dong Yue and therefore, Xiao Tan in the traditional clothing and Cheng Cheng in modern clothings. (I dunno if you get what I am trying to say...but heck...the drama is illogical anyway and I think everything goes. LOL). Time might have passed for both of them but in the water...maybe it was just about 2 mins after the jump and maybe after this scene, we will all be transported back into the modern world and maybe we will be given a glimpse of Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan being in love in the modern after their little trip to Dong Yue.

I know...this might not seemt to make sense. But neither does this drama.

Yep! I love your stance. It’s such a lighthearted and fun drama that I love it no matter how illogical it is. however, it’s so hard not to guess what the ending is going to be haha. 

6 hours ago, monchoo said:

I read on a Viet news source that it should be the same cast. They also screen shot a comment on the series Weibo page which responded to the season 3 announcement:  @双世宠妃:#双世宠妃3# 原班人马,浓情筹备[兔子][兔子][兔子]. (If any of our Chinese readers can translate), according to the news source, this response confirms the original cast. 

35 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I read on a Viet news source that it should be the same cast. They also screen shot a comment on the series Weibo page which responded to the season 3 announcement:  @双世宠妃:#双世宠妃3# 原班人马,浓情筹备[兔子][兔子][兔子]. (If any of our Chinese readers can translate), according to the news source, this response confirms the original cast. 

Link!!

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

The announcement says: @theeternallove : #the eternal love 3# original cast, prepare for an intense love [rabbit][rabbit][rabbit]

OMG! So excited :bawling:

I’m open to being corrected on the ‘prepare for an intense love’ bit though. My written Chinese is a bit rusty! 

I love how the frenzied anticipation in this forum has really ramped up in the last 24 hours or so. Haha. I’m buzzing, I’m ready. BRING IT TENCENT PENGUIN PICTURES! 

22 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Somebody tell this man to stop teasing our XT. She complained about him consummating :lol: so he’s gonna give her what she wants. That’s from what I can depict in this scene.

He practically translated her complaints and tantrums as her being jealous of herself and wanting to make love to him.  And was being like "You wanna make love to me? Okay. No problem. Let's just spend the night doing that."

Funny how the virgin 8th Prince flirts with her so differently when Cheng Cheng is so playful and seductive.

39 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

What is going on with the two MLCs?

8 th prince helped MLC with his inner energy, so he became very weak. MLC feels sorry to his past self and asks LCS not to use other's inner energy to save him since he's going to disappear anyway.  

Archived