[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

19 hours ago, ildiz said:

This pic is from the deleted scenes. Could anyone tell me what's going on here? An Auction?  While MLC and XD are kissing, one woman seems to offer 30 million, and then after the kiss MLC offers 50 million. :lol:

http://t.cn/EZU94a8?m=4298700153045066&u=3986147355

There are deleted SCENES!!! Where can we watch these??!!?!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, monchoo said:

XT: Cheng cheng It's my fault. ls do not be angry with me. I'm just afraid we'll be chased out of the house and have to sleep on the streets (Lift up the male puppet) How will i be such a narrow minded person~~

CC: I'll not be angry but this little lady must show your deep remorseful with a kiss.

XT: Turn your head over~~

52 minutes ago, monchoo said:

XT: Cheng cheng It's my fault. ls do not be angry with me. I'm just afraid we'll be chased out of the house and have to sleep on the streets (Lift up the male puppet) How will i be such a narrow minded person~~

CC: I'll not be angry but this little lady must show your deep remorseful with a kiss.

XT: Turn your head over~~

Oh my gosh! I just can't with this couple! They are unbelievably adorable! I wonder if they were fighting before this?! Cheng Cheng seemed sad or troubled

Thank you so much for the trailers and pics. I've been trying to tide myself over til Tuesday comes around. I'm so excited to see the next episodes. I really hope MLC and 8th prince will now merge. Too bad we'll lose Liu Shang though.

does anybody know how many online views they already have?

She’s throwing tantrums abt she’s not the one going thru all the things with him. It’s just like watching a movie. Then he kissed her and tell her this is the seal of love. Deeper kissing is to consummating the night of marriage. She stopped him and he said. It’s alright the night is still young! Time aplenty!

2 hours ago, golinda27 said:

*hyperventilates* *proceeds to watch trailer a million times* is it Monday yet?! Such a sweet scene!

I just realised something. You know how we assumed that this might be one of the ending scenes? Why is XT wearing Tan Er's style? And you mentioned that Tan Er who waved at XT in the reflection of the water might somehow be future XT :lol: I'm so lost now, somebody enlighten me.

fZ1CCao.jpg 

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

They are departing for home today after Malaysia eternal love fan meeting at Saturday! I’d a chance to be there. Xt is super cute like in d drama. She hide behind her palms when they show clips of her stripping cc clothe:wub:

3 minutes ago, monchoo said:

They are departing for home today after Malaysia eternal love fan meeting at Saturday! I’d a chance to be there. Xt is super cute like in d drama. She hide behind her palms when they show clips of her stripping cc clothe:wub:

She hid behind her palms? So cute!! :D

monchoo, you're sooooooooooooo lucky!! Did you take any photos of them? It'd be great if you can share them with us! 

Archived