[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

Er--WHY does it ALWAYS Rain in K-Dramas!!? 

OMG Chiwon's smile was everything! He looked 10X sexier too heheh. I like how the drama merged Mad Dog into the Jugglers storyline:D a very nice touch. No wonder I felt the voice over phone sounded familiar LoL. 

The reason why I don't like office romances is because of the awkwardness. But I'm willing to overlook it since this is fiction & well..it's Choi Daniel:wink:

IDK why but when Yuni had that moment under the umbrella with Chiwon it just seemed so Aji-3/Mingyu of I'm Not A Robot!:lol: Oh dear I hope that when Jungae's secret is revealed...it wouldn't damage both her & Yool too much... 

I LoLed so hard when Yuni got flustered upon Chiwon's invite to have "Ramyeon" ('cause we ALL know what it truly mean:w00t::phew:

Ahahahah how cute are the bunny slippers?! Oh btw in the recent KBS Drama Awards when Jinhee presented an award with Daniel, Hyunmin was looking on...oOo:sweatingbullets: oh he won Best Couple with Ryeowon for Witch At Court. Hope Daniel/Jinhee get to win one too:D

• LOL 2

@triplem thank you for the screenies....

well I AM HOPING & WISHING that Chi-Won's group will continue their CLUELESSNESS!!!

meaning their guess on whoever the kissmark  belong to will be WRONG

since most of the time i really laugh on how clueless Chi-Won's group is sooooo cluelesssssssss on the romantic life of Yoon-Yi and Chi-WOn at the moment. XD

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I suspect he and his first wife weren’t exactly passionate and flirty with each other or she tried  to be and he did what was expected as a husband but not much more. So this enthusiastic woman is a fun education in that way  :) 

• Like 4

ok i am now guessing the OST 6 SONG TITLE IS "ANGEL OF THE CITY"

this is only a guess, since the song was played when Bo-Na was crying after her deaf/mute father went back home then Yoon-yi went home crying + hug from Chi-Won.

+ i think Yoon-Yi & Chi-Won will still be moving forward as a couple.....meaning they will pass this obstacle called jealousy-somehow in the ending of episode 10, since there was a picture of the two going to the public bathhouse. 
--------> JUST A HUNCH/GUESS!!!!

• Like 2

My blood pressure rising right now when chi won 'ex wife shown up and Yoon yi hurt. I hope writer not make huge dramatic scene with his ex wife.

I'm also wondering how they continue story for more 6 episodes.

• Like 2

tumblr_n1v90h8ZRE1sgh3cro1_500.gif  Stay The Heck Away From My Man...

jugglers-korean-drama-ep-1-eng-s-660x330DSjFyUwUEAAK2Pb.jpg

It's official  I  USAFarmgirl don't like EX's of any kind (in dramas that is ) and I don't care how sweet they may be or look!!!  I loved this episode until the last few minutes  and my view went from Sweetness to Scary.  Dang I don't care how confident a woman might be still it only takes a sight like that to wipe out all your confidence..

.  Not to mention my heart hurt for her just when she was able to grasp onto the fact that she was willing to step out on faith in spite of her motto and her ideas and even her lack of faith in men all together.  After all she just went through a major heartbreak and trust isn't something that's easy to regain...

I have no worries about his feelings toward her by any means but when it comes to EX's lets face it you just have no idea where that will lead.  I think what makes it worse is that the break up most likely wasn't her idea...:mellow:  And she is just a little to friendly for me:angry:

Spoiler

DSjFSFpUQAARsp5.jpgDSjFyUyVwAA0Lm6.jpgDSjFSHuV4AAc_4T.jpgDSjFST3VwAADTxb.jpgDSjFyVFVQAEaevt.jpgDSjFyUrU8AEBAwc.jpg

DSjFSJGVoAAh5Au.jpg

Bless her heart....:bawling:  Her mind and thoughts must be moving at the speed of sound....

16 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Stay The Heck Away From My Man...

It's official  I  USAFarmgirl don't like EX's of any kind (in dramas that is ) and I don't care how sweet they may be or look!!!  I loved this episode until the last few minutes  and my view went from Sweetness to Scary.  Dang I don't care how confident a woman might be still it only takes a sight like that to wipe out all your confidence..

.  Not to mention my heart hurt for her just when she was able to grasp onto the fact that she was willing to step out on faith in spite of her motto and her ideas and even her lack of faith in men all together.  After all she just went through a major heartbreak and trust isn't something that's easy to regain...

I have no worries about his feelings toward her by any means but when it comes to EX's lets face it you just have no idea where that will lead.  I think what makes it worse is that the break up most likely wasn't her idea...:mellow:  And she is just a little to friendly for me:angry:

i think Chi-Won & Yoon-Yi will still continue to love each other.... i saw a pic in instagram of them shooting  like outside the entrance of a public bathhouse/sauna. Knowing Chi-Won as a character i think he will instantly know what Yoon-yi is feeling/thinking/bothering her mind & will ask her immediately why is she feeling/thinking that way. just an opinion

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@jmcastle  I believe you are right and I don't doubt his feelings at all for YY I know with him it's a done deal.  He is in love with YY and I know he has always been a straight shooter and I also believe it will be handled fast.  I was just trying to say that even if I was YY and sure of my feelings and even his.  Forgive me but there would still be this small voice inside and it wouldn't be easy to have stood there and seen that view.  Of course everyone most likely isn't as jealous as I am or would be...

I guess it's about personality and a part of ones self that sense of wanting to protect not just him and your relationship or his heart but that person that now lives within hers...  I just felt bad for her in having to even see him wrapped up in another woman's arms.  Even though I saw her by mistake wrap hers around another man...  Still for me it's not the same but I maybe alone in these feelings...:blush:

19 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@jmcastle  I believe you are right and I don't doubt his feelings at all for YY I know with him it's a done deal.  He is in love with YY and I know he has always been a straight shooter and I also believe it will be handled fast.  I was just trying to say that even if I was YY and sure of my feelings and even his.  Forgive me but there would still be this small voice inside and it wouldn't be easy to have stood there and seen that view.  Of course everyone most likely isn't as jealous as I am or would be...

I guess it's about personality and a part of ones self that sense of wanting to protect not just him and your relationship or his heart but that person that now lives within hers...  I just felt bad for her in having to even see him wrapped up in another woman's arms.  Even though I saw her by mistake wrap hers around another man...  Still for me it's not the same but I maybe alone in these feelings...:blush:

true a bit of jealousy will always be there. even in real life that happeneds too. But once both of you talk it out in a calm way everything will go smoothly along the road..... i guess it is a matter of understanding, talking it out slowly, explaining calmly, and making a compromise/mini-deals/promise to each other....

oh yeah this is just from a LIFE POINT OF VIEW............

<------------------------ never had a relationship in my whole freaking life! Do not worry i know the feeling of having a crush in real life then be broken hearted about it but i learned my lesson of love from that experience XD

• Like 6

@jmcastle Forgive this country girl for wanting to give you a hug...  And encourage you by saying don't give up on love no matter what happened in the past.  You never know what tomorrow will bring:D  

Believe me you don't have to be in a relationship to understand about them.  In fact I sometimes think those who aren't in them often can see much more than those who are...

And you are right a relationship means being able to share everything and anything and having that freedom to be yourself and just now I was thinking about him telling her to change clothes and that he liked her the way she was.  I love that about him and his fluffy slippers...:blush:  Thanks for your thoughts....

@triplem  I keep hoping they will fill some of those episodes with the other love stories in the side characters and not mess with the beautiful love story that our OTP has finally found. :blush:

10 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Wow. Forget about the upcoming cliched break up episodes. At the rate YY is going it is going to be an upcoming  " accident " not break up.

Ain't no blushing forehead kissing romance here.

Depends on what the bunny and leopard slippers were saying was “a secret” doesn’t it?    

She went to a love hotel with a guy she presumably didn’t care about half as much as CW. Not sayin  just sayin :wink: 

edit: that makes her sound easy. I don’t mean that! She isn’t the kind to ramyun with just any guy :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4