[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

well if i can only talk to Jung-Ae's son in real life i will tell him JOIN YUL/YOOL'S e-games team & earn the prize money so that you can help your mom!!!

i was teary-eyed for Jung-Ae's back story it is a bit saddening. But then again she did not regret having her son or having a family when Yoon-yi asked her about IMPULSIVENESS.  I hope yool/yul can help jung-ae well aside from helping her in paying her debts heee!!

i can also see them as just being real friends (yool and jung-ae) since i guess any romanticness between this two characters is kinda not comfy for me in my opinion.

EPISODE 10 I AM READY ! LET'S DO THIS!

12 hours ago, syl47c said:

If I'm not wrong (assuming there aren't other knock-offs out there), he's wearing the 'i.am+ BUTTONS' wireless in-ear earphones by will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas

oh my god you are correct in the model and brand!!!

thank you for the information!!!

• Like 7

If Mad Dog appears before the Flight 801 accident, will we have a time jump? No, I can't. Let's say he appears when he comes back to the company.  

I've been bedridden for days bc I caught the cold. But believe you me, I hadn't kissed anybody.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I think the conversation in the bus (about who loves more between NCW and his ex-wife) sort of fill up the void I felt between the 2 characters. Even if I think YY too felt something for NCW but so far the things she did for him, she did for others too, even forher ex-bf (as per his rendition of their past in the phone which NCW mistakenly pick up). She always prioritise those in her life that everyone is treated special. So, I was waiting for her to do something beyond herself, beyond that 'special treatment" she gave to all who matters to her..to show that she is also in love with NCW. But until last night's ep, there was not much. The only thing I see was they way YY feel insecure after finding out that NCW's ex wife is the VP's daughter. But the jealousy feeling was not too apparent.

But NCW is in another level. He is so, head over heel, in love with her, that he is willing to do and become someone beyond himself. We see how he changed rather drastically, how he succumb to every thing she wants (although he pretended to refuse in the beginning), how he pinned over her when she's not around, how he manage to open up his inner thoughts and feelings. And in today's ep (based on the preview), he is even willing to be that lovey dovey, with that glasses and cute smile of his..

So, in this sense, it is obvious, even if before his ex-wife is the one who loves him more, but now it is him who loves YY more. And I think that dialogue in the bus was meant for us the viewer to see this point of view. And I think in the next few eps, we will see YY building up her feelings for NCW to be at par with his feelings..(of which I echo some of you guys who posted about worrying that this also mean there is something big waiting to happen to YY and NCW as she realised that NCW is not someone she just has affection of but someone she could not be without. They could not stay that happy together without any obstacles, right? But even so, since the writer has shown us the light and easy way of handling any issues in this drama, I hope this will continue because that is the real reason I keep watching this drama..because of its comedic, light and easy story line, despite some cliche scenes. 

But then again, the cliche scenes, as some claim to be, was done with class in this drama. Thanks to the actors and actress playing the characters and the beautiful shots. Daniel Choi is indeed a gem in the making. His hard to soft look provide the attraction to this drama. Baek Jin Hee has been my fav since Missing 9. Their combination is the best..:heart:

Love this drama

#my2centsonly

• Like 11

and how i wish i can ship JUNG-AE AND CHOI KANG-WOO FROM MAD DOG!!!!

but then again story-wise CHOI KANG-WOO from mad dog is MARRIED, has a family, a wife and son!!!!!!

i don't think choi kang-woo as a character will ever want to remarry even after the flight 801 incident was solved in KDRAMA STORYLINE.

but yeah i screamed a lot when i heard yoo ji-tae's voice on jung-ae's cellphone

i screamed and i melted!

-------

also i also like Chi-Won gave time to Yoon-yi to like absorb what is all happening between her and Chi-Won (the romance building up).

He did not became pushy to ask a reply from her at all. He waited for her reply.

additonal sentence: i keep slapping my face when daniel choi smiles or smirks.... to wake myself up to reality LMAO

now I WONDER WHO THE MOLE COULD BE (the LINE 2 EMAIL sent to Senior Managing Director Cho)..........

could it be Chang-Soo the ex?? could it be anyone from Chi-Won's group??? could it be Bo-Na (Cho's secretary?? BUT THEN AGAIN HOW WILL SHE KNOW Chi-Won was investigating the defective tv that will be sold to the public when she can't even get 1 info out of Yoon-yi.....just an observation!!!)

OH GOD dramaland give us a clue.... we only got like 6 episodes left oh my god.....time flies SO FAST!!!!! -shocking face expression-

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, inna75 said:

I think the conversation in the bus (about who loves more between NCW and his ex-wife) sort of fill up the void I felt between the 2 characters. Even if I think YY too felt something for NCW but so far the things she did for him, she did for others too, even forher ex-bf (as per his rendition of their past in the phone which NCW mistakenly pick up). She always prioritise those in her life that everyone is treated special. So, I was waiting for her to do something beyond herself, beyond that 'special treatment" she gave to all who matters to her..to show that she is also in love with NCW. But until last night's ep, there was not much. The only thing I see was they way YY feel insecure after finding out that NCW's ex wife is the VP's daughter. But the jealousy feeling was not too apparent.

But NCW is in another level. He is so, head over heel, in love with her, that he is willing to do and become someone beyond himself. We see how he changed rather drastically, how he succumb to every thing she wants (although he pretended to refuse in the beginning), how he pinned over her when she's not around, how he manage to open up his inner thoughts and feelings. And in today's ep (based on the preview), he is even willing to be that lovey dovey, with that glasses and cute smile of his..

So, in this sense, it is obvious, even if before his ex-wife is the one who loves him more, but now it is him who loves YY more. And I think that dialogue in the bus was meant for us the viewer to see this point of view. And I think in the next few eps, we will see YY building up her feelings for NCW to be at par with his feelings..(of which I echo some of you guys who posted about worrying that this also mean there is something big waiting to happen to YY and NCW as she realised that NCW is not someone she just has affection of but someone she could not be without. They could not stay that happy together without any obstacles, right? But even so, since the writer has shown us the light and easy way of handling any issues in this drama, I hope this will continue because that is the real reason I keep watching this drama..because of its comedic, light and easy story line, despite some cliche scenes. 

But then again, the cliche scenes, as some claim to be, was done with class in this drama. Thanks to the actors and actress playing the characters and the beautiful shots. Daniel Choi is indeed a gem in the making. His hard to soft look provide the attraction to this drama. Baek Jin Hee has been my fav since Missing 9. Their combination is the best..:heart:

Love this drama

#my2centsonly

I am so agree with you, especially for the highlighted text.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the ratings @triplem

i have not watched the shows with subs but reading some of the translations, CW is really melting my heart I tell you.

I really love this episode because CW never forced his feelings into YY. If anything both of them were learning what the other meant to them. 

I felt that the honest talk CW had with YY about his ex wife and love was such an insight into the character of CW. It also let YY understand him more and his past.

YY giving out presents to the staff on behalf of CW was really sweet as well. It showed how much YY observes the staff, it also reinforced CW’s feelings for YY. He is really begin to appreciate her and understand what she can help him do in his job and position. 

I look forward to tonight’s episode! We are going to get super cute and funny moments I imagine from our couple. 

@triplem @gladys57  @junejungki @USAFarmgirl @booha  I think we need a nickname for the couple. 

• Like 5

my fav drama so i hope 

36 minutes ago, RPM said:

I like baek Jin hee since empress ki.....her character was negative but I only watch that drama only for her and only watched upto her end.

pride and prejudice and missing 9 I love her in every drama.

awaaww them kissing love it... 

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images. Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

@RPM Daniel Choi and his glasses. :love:

@triplem I know. I have been married to my husband for 17 years this March and dated for 2 years. He pursued me & I accepted because I thought he is a good man. He cook for me almost everyday, he love cats. So, yeah. I tolerate. He may not be romantic like Chi Won but I guess he is ok as a person, husband and man. I read comments in another forum that this drama is cliche. But who care?? I need my cliche moment once in a while. hahahaha!!

I am still over the moon on the umbrella scene. Just finish watching episode 9 with sub. I cant wait for tonight episode :blush:

@kaoriharang yes!! we need nickname for this couple. I am not very good in naming couple. Lets wait for others to come up with cute name. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1