[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

-Jugglers-korean-dramas-40921133-268-160the-consciousness-of-loving-and-being-loimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7oSWLEK68tnEkb_KC2Yq

@junejungki You are so right about needing a cliche moment and you are not alone.  Whether it's fluffy, sweeter than icing or dripping with honey filled moments.  Still it's stories and scenes such as these that allow us to step on those magic carpets in our minds and dream...  It's not about that our lives or relationships or even our non relationships that may or may not be lacking. 

Rather it's just like putting on a pair of those fluffy slippers it just feels so relaxing and comforting.  It's those sweet OTP moments that make our hearts swoon and sometimes even remind us of memories of our own.  Whether past or present or even hopes for our future still it's about the warmth and coziness it covers our hearts with.  For just a brief moment in time allows us to be filled with fuzzy and fluffy a perfect fit and view of love at it's best...  There is nothing more beautiful than the sight of two people falling in love... 

My favorite moment was when she was on her way in the car and asked to be dropped off and rushed to get to that very place she believed he would be.  A turning point for her whether she fully understands her heart or not.  Still when he wasn't there and her whole mind and body was disappointed in not finding him there and then the rain started to fall...

And just like a white knight there he was umbrella in hand instead of a sward .  Piercing her heart and ours with tenderness.  Tilting it to cover her more than him which says so much about his own change.  The caring nature she brings out in him and his feelings of love for her.  The icing was seeing her wrap herself willingly within him and forgetting about a motto or that he is her boss.  Just following her heart and desire to a place and a man she can no longer deny.   Because she already knows and believes!   That he and his warmth and love will be waiting...:heart:usafarmgirl  Happy New Year Everyone...

Here My list of suggestions  (let's have a voting )

1.Fluffy couple 

2.Boss couple 

3.kiss couple 

4.Cactus couple 

5.won-yi couple 

6.YoonChi couple

7. Nam- yi couple 

8. Whatever couple :joy:(whatever it is  you want I can't give it to you.......//whatever it is you want you will be able to get it......)

...............Any more suggestions..........

Tell me and I ll add it to this list

• LOL 7

Cozy couple.  It’s freezing outside but fuzzy slippers, hot ramen, warm blankets in tents and loving  hugs while  watching your bae read manga make us and them warm and safe and snug. 

This is drama is like a fire and hot  coco on a frigid day :) 

• Like 4

@triplem thank you for the wonderful live recaps!!!!

i wonder what part is the epilogue???

will wait for the screenies to be posted and MAN CHANG-SOO was the mole????????????? welll that idiot-ex-bf looks fishy the moment he was introduced LMAO  ;P

• LOL 4

@triplem My husband was trained to be a chef, but it didnt work out as he expected so he did something else. But cooking is still his number one passion. Thank God!! coz I hate cooking. We made a deal, he cook and I clean up the kitchen, wash all the pots and pans.  Back to our OTP. Yeah, I agree this drama does not drag too long on the angst, longing look, love him, love him not dillemma and bla bla. It is in the right track. 

@USAFarmgirl OMG!!! love you thought about cliche scene/moment. Love every word you wrote. That is exactly how I feel. :blush:

@RPM decision, decision,decision. I am dilemma, I love fluffy couple, cactus couple and whatever couple. I think about it and put my vote later. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Here My list of suggestions  (let's have a voting )

1.Fluffy couple 

2.Boss couple 

3.kiss couple 

4.Cactus couple 

5.won-yi couple 

6.YoonChi couple

7. Nam- yi couple 

8. Whatever couple :joy:(whatever it is  you want I can't give it to you.......//whatever it is you want you will be able to get it......)

...............Any more suggestions..........

Tell me and I ll add it to this list

haha i am voting for 1 ^^

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

After watching Ep 9, I cannot see a loveline between Yul and Jung Ae...

i agree chingu, i can't see a loveline as well, rather more like friendship..

thanks for the recap and screencaps @triplem

hehe i figure the ex was the mole it was rather obvious but i am glad that he can't do anything about it. *phew*

I feel bad for YY but i believe CW will clear up the misunderstanding.

If anything i feel bad for BY, i know she is not the enemy here. Afterall she is doing all she can to support her father, and i really admire her for not letting her father fend for himself. She is indeed a filial daughter. I just feel bad for the situation that she is stuck in, she is really stuck with a horrible boss who does not treat her like a person at all. I do hope YY and BY do patch up their friendship. I do understand her animosity towards CW and YY because they are the ones who will most threaten her boss and her position.

• Like 3

They are in the crazy in love blissful stage now. That don’t last. The test of them will be ex wives, office reality, personal insecurities and figuring out what they really want. Being a Rom com and not exactly innovative they will get a happy ending. We just have to deal with the obligatory angst, possible noble idiocy and “WTF? OMG just communicate already!” the next 3 or 4 episodes . It’s the price K drama fans pay :wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3