Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

26 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Ahahhaha @angelangie They’re siblings alright. 

But yeah I get what you mean because in the drama the vibe was -not sibling like- :lol::lol::lol:

@rhaps About the bell

Hide contents

O.o I see it now.... that would change the plot a bit during the revelation..... but OK.....  

Well..that's assuming that I understood things correctly, since I used google translate as usual *LOL*

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I think we need more Sang Sang as a fangirl lol. She's too cute. I wish Sang Sang could experience some boy crush love too. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@UnniSarah @lynne22 @rhaps 

yes they are siblings...i read the synopsis on the character descriptions but like wise im still not getting siblings feeling....their projected feeling is that they are of lovers not of siblings....

@thartie tell us once u finish reading lols but make sure to check in with us :) 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, pangia said:

I think we need more Sang Sang as a fangirl lol. She's too cute. I wish Sang Sang could experience some boy crush love too.

hahha SangSang boy crush will be from NingQue hahahah

:D 

and i got the CP thread i promised started.....

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello Chingu's @lynne22 @angelangie  @rhaps   @thartie  @pangia

I have a spoile for you guys if you want to see.. Check this out 

Hide contents

What? *LOL* 

What is that? Is that in the novel??? I dont remember at all :lol:

I like this part in the novel :P Dunno whether they'll show this in the drama or not

Ning Que lay on the bamboo chair without any movement. He stared at that falling rain, feeling the embrittlement made by raindrops hitting his naked skin, as well as the humidity covering the streets, while his expression seemed a bit strange.

Sangsang looked at him from the window and shouted, "Why haven't you come in?"

Ning Que opened his eyes, looking at the increasingly dense rain, and suddenly shouted, "Look, it is so beautiful."

Sangsang thought that her young master was talking nonsense again. She waited for a long time and found that Ning Que was still lying silly in the bamboo chair. She did not worry that he would catch a cold in the hot weather, but was afraid that he would become a fool exposed in the rain. Then she walked out to the bamboo chair with her slim furrowed eyebrows and looked up at the sky just as he did.

Ning Que found that she had a little trouble looking up, so he put his hands around her waist and held her in his arms.

The master and servant lay side by side on the chair, with their eyes gazing at the sky in the heavy rain.

Sangsang watched the rain that was falling on her face like arrows, and surprisingly said, "It's really nice."

Ning Que wiped away the rain on her face, and asked, "Do you think we are like an eave under millions of years of wind and rain?"

Sangsang shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I feel like we're a city wall being shot at by a lot of arrows."

Ning Que sighed, "What an unromantic girl."

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

What? *LOL* 

I like this part in the novel :P Dunno whether they'll show this in the drama or not

Reveal hidden contents

Ning Que lay on the bamboo chair without any movement. He stared at that falling rain, feeling the embrittlement made by raindrops hitting his naked skin, as well as the humidity covering the streets, while his expression seemed a bit strange.

Ning Que opened his eyes, looking at the increasingly dense rain, and suddenly shouted, "Look, it is so beautiful."

Sangsang thought that her young master was talking nonsense again. She waited for a long time and found that Ning Que was still lying silly in the bamboo chair. She did not worry that he would catch a cold in the hot weather, but was afraid that he would become a fool exposed in the rain. Then she walked out to the bamboo chair with her slim furrowed eyebrows and looked up at the sky just as he did.

Ning Que found that she had a little trouble looking up, so he put his hands around her waist and held her in his arms.

The master and servant lay side by side on the chair, with their eyes gazing at the sky in the heavy rain.

Sangsang watched the rain that was falling on her face like arrows, and surprisingly said, "It's really nice."

Ning Que wiped away the rain on her face, and asked, "Do you think we are like an eave under millions of years of wind and rain?"

Sangsang shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I feel like we're a city wall being shot at by a lot of arrows."

@rhaps... Chingu , I hope they show this scene.... So romantic ..... in-love-cute-cat-emoticon.gifin-love-leaf-emoticon.giflove-kiss-leaf-emoticon.gif

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, thartie said:

Silent mode. Reading the novel.  I am now reading the story of the Big Black Umbrella.

I am reading the  latest chapter of English translation from webnovel just minutes ago.W

what I can say, huge plot twist a cliff hanger! :open_mouth:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah and @rhaps

The spoiler is from this week’s translation.

Spoiler

At chapter 562 :wub::wub:But if you want to read it, read from 561-562. The full chapter is very touching :tears:

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

What? *LOL* 

Hide contents

spoiler for ep 31 shows that this is changed. But SS and NQ’s reaction is sweet nonetheless. Not gonna lie, I love the book scene more hehe.... it felt really poetic to me... LoL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

spoiler for ep 31 shows that this is changed. But SS and NQ’s reaction is sweet nonetheless. Not gonna lie, I love the book scene more hehe.... it felt really poetic to me... LoL

some how books is always better lols as words versus acting is one big gap as u need to watch properly to catch the artist reaction sometimes 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I got the same vibe to chingu but @lynne22 had told me they were siblings. LOL ... WHy does the drama make them give off that kind of vibe. He seems obsessed with her. 

For example

u know i cant this off my minds.....one minutes he was so hung up on XiaTian and the next he is merrily dancing away with another girl lols

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know i cant this off my minds.....one minutes he was so hung up on XiaTian and the next he is merrily dancing away with another girl lols

@angelangie  Same here chingu, He also Massacred the General's household to protect her. He was blackmailed to do it , so he framed the Geneals of being a Spy, so that no one can find out they are from the Demon Sect. SMh smh smh smh  Besides, Men during that time will claim to love someone and still be sleeping with others during that time.  

Tomorrow is Wednesday and another EverNight episode will air. Yay Yay 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie  Same here chingu, He also Massacred the General's household to protect her. He was blackmailed to do it , so he framed the Geneals of being a Spy, so that no one can find out they are from the Demon Sect. SMh smh smh smh  Besides, Men during that time will claim to love someone and still be sleeping with others during that time

oh they said it is pretty normal.... that man suppose to should be able to love many :x

guys have that privilege i dont understand that though

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh they said it is pretty normal.... that man suppose to should be able to love many :x

guys have that privilege i dont understand that though

Me neither @angelangie ,Men's privilege is so barbaric. Even in this day age, men will still be celebrated for cheating or how many woman they have been with. Smh SMh SMh 

• Like 2

@angelangie Chingu , I thought the musician cultivating brothers were making them dance for a reason??? Ning Que really can't dance though he seemed so stiff.  Chen Pi Pi is doing a much better than him unless this is all fake????  I would love to know the truth

• LOL 4

57 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie Chingu , I thought the musician cultivating brothers were making them dance for a reason??? Ning Que really can't dance though he seemed so stiff.  Chen Pi Pi is doing a much better than him unless this is all fake????  I would love to know the truth

hahaha yea they were making them dancing for a reason.....that why ChenPiPi is telling 9th & 10th Brother to let them go lols....

• LOL 2

Did anyone else loved this scene between NQ & SS?

Spoiler

NQ was playing with SS’s hands when he realize that she was his life totem/object etc. It was really sweet and touching to me (I am thinking —as an auntie — to these youngsters: ahhh you babies don’t even realize your feelings or the depth of emotions you have for each other yet lol 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Did anyone else loved this scene between NQ & SS?

Hide contents

NQ was playing with SS’s hands when he realize that she was his life totem/object etc. It was really sweet and touching to me (I am thinking —as an auntie — to these youngsters: ahhh you babies don’t even realize your feelings or the depth of emotions you have for each other yet lol 

I love it. When they are together, the chemistry is perfect.

• Like 7