Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Ep 19 text preview is out!!! Someone please translate  :o

 

-The otp spent a beautifut night together

-OG did something to save Sunmi

-Sunmi is angry knowing OG wants to die in her stead. She goes to the grandma shop owner and said that she will bear this fate as samjang

U are more or less there. My translation is an estimate as I’m not that proficient.

 

“After confirming their love for each other, SOG and JSM spent a blissful evening with each other.

 

In order to save JSM, SOG sent SM away so that he can fight with the Black Dragon.

 

After she realised SOG is preparing to die in her stead, JSM went to find Patriach and inform him that she will fulfil the calling of SJ as directed by the heavenly realms.

 

At the same time, ASN wanted awaken a dragon to show off her strength to KDS, she awaken the Black Dragon...

 

JSM headed to stop the Black Dragon and was at brink of death(?). SOG rushed to JSM to rescue her.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The preview of 19, looks like it make us happy for them spending night together then torn our heart because one of them is in danger and about to die :bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dvrels said:

The preview of 19, looks like it make us happy for them spending night together then torn our heart because one of them is in danger and about to die :bawling:

Now i just hope the part of spending beautiful night+ Being lovely dovey +kisses took 30-40 minutes of ep 19 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Now i just hope the part of spending beautiful night+ Being lovely dovey +kisses took 30-40 minutes of ep 19 

I want to hope so, but looks like it's impossible. Looks like ep 19 MW and the rest not gonna take many action as they used to, all be focused on Sun Mi and Oh Gong. Hopefully OG can save Sun Mi and defeat the black dragon

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are already fighting the dragon in ep 19, that means 20 will be all about them and how they overcome the odds to be together. Right? Right?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That SOG and JSM spent a blissful night evening phrase makes me smiling like a lunatic. I do hope they will be together more than half of the entire episode regardless of being happy or sad situation but at least they are together. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I want to hope so, but looks like it's impossible. Looks like ep 19 MW and the rest not gonna take many action as they used to, all be focused on Sun Mi and Oh Gong. Hopefully OG can save Sun Mi and defeat the black dragon

As usual.. who wanna bet that MW will be the one telling Sunmi about OG's plan?

 

these demons want the points but don't want to do anything. I'm 100% serious here, what has Mawang done other than putting Sunmi at risk all the time?

 

People seem to put shield on his character because he is funny but him and PK sre quite bad actually. Yes, Mawang hidden love for OG is cute but i really wanna see OG gets angry at him for doing that to Sunmi.

 

Sunmi has been saint to him all the time. Sigh.. it's weird how her character received flak  few eps ago for being sincere and kind? But being evil is okay because they are funny?

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah so the Dragon waking up will be at the end of the episode. Episode 19 will be action packed. I expected MW, PK and everyone to try and help out SOG and JSM. I wonder if SBR will tell her how to summon the sword back. Since it's Sam Jang's sword, maybe it will appear when she calls it.

 

But damn, I so wanted a wedding, doesn't look like it'll happen. :(

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vincent Polo said:

That SOG and JSM spent a blissful night evening phrase makes me smiling like a lunatic. I do hope they will be together more than half of the entire episode regardless of being happy or sad situation but at least they are together. 

Your positivity is everything hahha :)

 

i don't mind the danger they might be facing too just don't let them say hurtful things to each other for noble idiocy again. That night must have deepened their bond even more

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Ah so the Dragon waking up will be at the end of the episode. Episode 19 will be action packed. I expected MW, PK and everyone to try and help out SOG and JSM. I wonder if SBR will tell her how to summon the sword back. Since it's Sam Jang's sword, maybe it will appear when she calls it.

 

But damn, I so wanted a wedding, doesn't look like it'll happen. :(

Let's pray hard that it will happen in ep19 or 20.  They have been hinting this bride thing for a while already

 someone please give me a fan taken pic of then shooting a wedding scene please!!! *delusional*

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Your positivity is everything hahha :)

 

i don't mind the danger they might be facing too just don't let them say hurtful things to each other for noble idiocy again. That night must have deepened their bond even more

Yeah I don't  like too and its  too long already if it will be repeated again :wink:

Hahaha yeah it will deepened I'm sure with that. 

I hope SOG is conservative tooso he is motivated to ask JSM for a wedding. A proposal scene will be much appreciated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another translation by a kind fan:

 

DXCnRWcV4AI_MDU.jpg

 

What is with this ASN and showing off her powers? She no longer has any. Can I just punch her? <_< I so hope she dies before the dragon is defeated..maybe PK can stab and burn her. That pig has to be useful in some way at the least. Besides PK killing her would hit ASN hard.

 

I can't believe SOG thought that if he sends JSM away, she will not find out anything. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Let's pray hard that it will happen in ep19 or 20.  They have been hinting this bride thing for a while already

 someone please give me a fan taken pic of then shooting a wedding scene please!!! *delusional*

Tell me about it. Enough teasing just give us the OTP wedding now. They went through so much angst already.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OG treats Sunmi like an untouchable porcelain vase that he have to protect no matter what even if he have to lock her away, i believe he will do it.

Her getting hurt is the worst nightmare for him

 

but this is Sunmi's fate!! She has to face it no matter what. Sending her away won't do anything esp with her having extraordinary power now. 

Can't he just be by her side and protect her instead?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Ep 19 text preview is out!!! Someone please translate  :o

 

-After accepting their love for each other the  otp spent a beautifut night together

-OG did something to save Sunmi

-Sunmi is angry knowing OG wants to die in her stead. She goes to the grandma shop owner and said that she will bear this fate as samjang alone

- ASN who lost her power determine to call the black dragon so she can get back her power (?)

- OG rushed to Sunmi who is in brink of death (danger)

 

i'm just gonna take the "spend a beautiful night together"  and i  already can guess what the cliffhanger for ep 19 already :(

Im all for spending a beautiful night together...byuntae trumps all the sad scenes!!!!

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm I'd rather have ep 19 full of them spending the night together. :wink: I hate when they are trying to protect each other by sending the other away and facing the dragon alone. Can't you guys just work together?!? :huh: maybe that scene where fan took their picture in namsan tower together was the scene where SM found out that OG wants to sacrifice himself. Some of them said that SM acted cold to him, right? I hope tgeir fight would end up with them being undestand each other and work together. And don't forget to make up with a passionate kiss :heart:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Hmm I'd rather have ep 19 full of them spending the night together. :wink: I hate when they are trying to protect each other by sending the other away and facing the dragon alone. Can't you guys just work together?!? :huh: maybe that scene where fan took their picture in namsan tower together was the scene where SM found out that OG wants to sacrifice himself. Some of them said that SM acted cold to him, right? I hope tgeir fight would end up with them being undestand each other and work together. And don't forget to make up with a passionate kiss :heart:

Wasn't there a fan acc saying that they did kiss *praying so hard that's it's true*

 

Dragon-nim can you please just continue your beauty sleep and play with Kang Dae sung instead?

let my otp do their lovey dovey thing first

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just want to Focus on  "Happily Spend the night together":heart:

 :glasses: and oh please MW, PK, General Winter what the use of their super power?!? help the monkey pleaseee...... 

 

P.S and seems like i already repeating the last part of eps 18 as many as OG say i Love you to SM :tongue::D LOL

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the end of ep 19 will be JSM on brink of dead.. and on ep 20, they will fight together to defeat the dragon and JSM fullfil her mission, maybe it takes 40-60 minutes and finally the last moment will be our OTP wedding moment ( dont know how it can be done but please make it happen lol! ) i will prepare myself to see a lot of sadness in ep 19 but please, give us an satisfy ending writer nim 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping that the other demons will help OG and SM!!! After all, they're kinda friends already right???

 

Please please, happy ending please!!! If this one doesn't go well, I might stop watching on going kdramas for a while... :bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...