[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

35 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Jloves bwahahahaha.. that vid with captions is super hillarious! I laugh until my stomach hurts. :joy: I do love light kisses and that is considered as one. LMAO. 

You know preview always try to mislead us. They intentionally plan to give us anxiety on this final week. 

To lighten you guys, what if this part, SJ stabs herself, was part of the things that she foreseen, so it's not actually happened right away. Like SOG might keep all the dangerous things in secret, protecting her with all his might. But SM is getting suspicious with everyone seems to go along with SOG. So she might come to SBR to get some answers then she ends up seeing this before hand in the process. Who knows she uses her power like she did to reveal BJ's death. That is why they meet again on namsan tower, both might to do their own noble idiocy to save one another or end up talking truthfully to the situation they may have. They determine to find the solution together, fight for it, change their deadly fate once for all. I don't want that fighting the dragon will be the only final battle, make something like fire and fire. After that happy ending moments. 

At least they will show us what is mentioned in the text preview right, what happen next from last week. Okay.. I really need to stop before I'm going any further with this imagination and go to bed. Lol

yeah, right! :joy: That's why I decided to share it to spread some good vibes here :lol:

I agree with you & the preview is only 30 seconds while a whole episode is more than 1hr, anything can happen y'know! :D

& that's a good theory, though I rather hope that no noble idiocy again :heartbreak:

Yes, yes! We're thankful for that. LOL! We do hope that there's more to that of the last scene of ep 18 evil smile onion headevil smile onion headevil smile onion head I'm so greedy..ROFLOL!

I have to go now since I still have work training tomorrow. *sigh*
See you around! Tschüss! bye white cloud

• Like 4

8 hours ago, dvrels said:

There is translation in the comments in youtube. I think KDS trying to prevent SJ from stabbing herself.

Look Carefully to the preview and looks like the heaven army try to lock OG so SJ can do her job. The scar in OG faces is from the fight against the army not dragon I think. And finally OG can beat those army and come to save SJ 

I think you're right, that the wounds on his face are from the gods not the dragon.  Along with the text preview, I think ep. 19 will end with SOG arriving at the dragon scene after JSM has stabbed herself.  I have a feeling the epic battle will go down in ep. 20. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@stargazer187, the caption on the ig you asked about just says "Ma Wang, Oh Gong, Pal Gye". The rest of the hash tags are just showing love for LSG and the drama. The banner seems to be a fan support banner for LSG, so not sure if this i's food support from fans. It doesn't seem like the wrap up party.

Distracting myself from the preview, and commenting on things that I had forgotten to before...

Anyone else think it's cute that SM's favorite band whom she likes because they're so good looking is F.T. Island? She mentions that in one of the earlier episodes. To which, OG's response is that they're not that good looking. :lol:

Just in case there is anyone on this thread who isn't aware of it, Lee Hong Ki/PK is the lead singer of F.T. Island in real life. :)

36 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@stargazer187, the caption on the ig you asked about just says "Ma Wang, Oh Gong, Pal Gye". The rest of the hash tags are just showing love for LSG and the drama. The banner seems to be a fan support banner for LSG, so not sure if this i's food support from fans. It doesn't seem like the wrap up party.

This was a huge food truck sent to LSG from fans in China.  He seems to get at least 2-3 per week. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, aunniek said:

This was a huge food truck sent to LSG from fans in China.  He seems to get at least 2-3 per week. :)

Thanks for clarifying. I guess LSG is pretty popular worldwide. He’s been doing dramas, movies, and varieties for so long now actually, and his return from the army in Hwaygi was definitely highly anticipated.

And definitely, the sexy, mischievous, playful if bad tempered Monkey King is a good role for LSG. I’m glad he’s getting so much love, though wondering a little bit how his co-stars who may not be getting as much love feels. Hopefully, they’re just happy that they are getting so much food and drink on set. :) 

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

What does the caption says?

Also, the banner says (We love only you annoyingly,) So should SOG LSG, you love only AIREN annoyingly!! :D

TQ for editing, Jillia.

• Like 1

I understand even more why OG have to hide this samjang fate  from Sunmi at all cost  cos she will do whatever to save the world.

He wants to defeat the dragon not because he cares about the world but to prevent Sunmi from ever getting exposed to any danger. He only wants Sunmi and everything else or even high position in spirituality realm doesn't matter anymore.

it broke my heart that once Sunmi foresee the apocalypse, she immediately thought  about Hanjoon and his family. This girl doesn't even have an ounce of selfishness in her. 

She will do anything without second thought to protect the people she cares about.

-She went into the van to save Buja despite knowing Buja's state and got bitten

- Help Mawang without second thought after witnessing how Nachalyeo has been suffering 

-help a baby the moment she realized she has her power

-Chose to seal herself so OG can be safe

- Keep helping her relatives despite their horrible treatment

Ending with Sunmi dying is not a choice cos OG will go insane. He will turn the heaven upside down and burn this world which caused pain to his Sunmi.

Then  he might choose to stab himself as he won't be able to endure living without her.  

Oh on a side note seeing SooBori face infuriates me so much.These gods, what are they doing? The image of Sunmi throwing out blood makesme want to stab every one of them with the sword.

My heart won't be able to handle watching OG goes insane and cries when he sees Sunmi in that state

• Like 10
  • Sad 6

14 hours ago, briseis said:

We are really gettting the morning-after scene! SM is wearing OG's shirt and trousers :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

source: osen

OMGGG !! Love them!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 8
  • LOL 14

I'm so happy, they will give us the morning after scene... But honestly I also want they have scene where they're so intimate each others, maybe so close in one blanket. Have you ever watched "Secret"? Both of the lead showed their upper looks like naked... Honestly I want Seung Gi's abs please, this can be the nice chance right? Hhahahahahahaha... honestly the last scene episode 18 actually is the breakthrough of LSG, OYS and Hong Sisters' carrier...

Sorry I'm so greedy and pervert here... Who wanna see Seung Gi's abs?

Spoiler

I make this one in spoiler because I'm so afraid that this can be OOT, but this one also question about LSG...

When they filmed this one, that's for sure before episode 18 kiss scene, but already have some kiss scenes right? And the lag between this filming and episode 18 filming still in 30 days right? Wkwkwkwwkwkwkwk.... He's like kissing, maybe seems like uri Oh Gong... Hahahahahhah *evil smile*

STIMULATE YOURSELF???? Hahaahahahaha... He really did that right? Who's satisfy with me?

Sorry all... Please don't banned nor bashed me because of my craziness...

I need to think something because of my withdrawal syndrome... Or maybe because I'm so afraid with the preview before... But another preview makes me smile again...

• Like 3
  • LOL 17