[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

so, Asanyeo wants to marry someone powerful like a king... hmm.. why do I get the feeling she will use the evil politician for that purpose, and together they will create doomsday (open the gate of hell).

I don't think she will used Buja body for that purpose, perhaps she will possesed Princesses Fan reencarnation body for that?

• Like 4

Translations for just PK and ASN/BJ part

PK: BJ was this JPK-nim's brother. BJ's original name was JSR and BJ told me to continue to call her BJ.

ASN: I'll go now.

PK: BJ, you heard that, right? Didn't you say you want to meet your family? I'll definitely find her.

ASN: I'm not even BJ and I don't need to meet something like family.

PK: I.. will definitely fulfill my brother's wish.

ASN: What is this? Is she still here?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

I don't like where this is going. If the gods know something or sees the future, why not do something about it soon. If gates of hell will be opened, then they need to send their own army to fight them. Why just use SJ as the savior when she doesn't know what to do? Someone needs to guide her. For real.

• Like 9

Just PK and BJ's part.

PK: I found your mother. I heard she's at the hospital. Luckily, there was someone who helped and she being treated right now. Let's go.

*Got hit* Ah, my nose hurts.

You really are BJ. Do you know how afraid I was thinking BJ was really gone? Thank god.

ASN: I am..

PK: Don't deny it. I know you're ASN. But BJ is there too. That's why don't act like BJ's not there to me. I will go and meet your mother first. Next time, let's go together.

ASN: Annoying. I should switch fast and get rid of this body of BJ.

*She was asking SJ's blood from MW.*

OMG POOR BJ AND PK. THEY'RE BREAKING MY HEART. EVEN WITHOUT BJ GETTING POSSESSED, THEIR STORY IS TRAGIC ENOUGH. WHY ALL THE COUPLES ARE SO TRAGIC IN THIS DRAMA. AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO BJ WHEN ASN IS GONE. SHE'LL GO BACK TO DYING AGAIN?? :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

@dvrels Since he had the death bell disappeared, I believe that he refuses the fate given by Heavens (one of them has to die killed by the other). He is definitely defying Heavens and he did tell SBR that he will fight till the end. SOG is furious because SBR acts as if he knows nothing. But SOG doesn't believe him because of the GGG. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2