[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

8 minutes ago, dvrels said:

This time is not activation method but engage method

Oh Gong trying really hard to get 'Yes' from Sun Mi

If I get proposed like this and persuade like this  I will say yes and I Do 

:blush:

I can’t wait for today’ Episode omg. I don’t think i will concentrate at work since while it airs this episode i will be getting out to work 

• Like 10

*SCREAM*

oh my heart! 

Finally more kissing scenes!! 

I want more affection from them!! 

Please give our main leads more lovey dovey scenes since last weekend episodes were kinda heart breaking. 

I really don’t mind their lovey dovey scenes because it’s not cringey unlike some dramas. 

• Like 10

Looks like every time the GGG ownership is in danger, the activation method get stronger and stronger 

Does the army have some kissing training too?lol

i need to see that scene bts though.. it's ridiculous that we didn't get any bts for the two leads at all (one from the movie scene maybe?) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

OMG, that kiss!:blush: I feel like that is the longest kiss we've seen so far and I only hope they get longer as the show progresses *fingers crossed* I feel a huge load of angst coming on, I hope they just kiss each other's pain away. For now, replay button here I come :glasses:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

^ Seunggi is a good kisser even bfore he goes to army though lol . Its an advantage srsly to have 2 mature actor/actress to do a kissing scene lul . And wow JSM should srsly change her outfit like when she goes to the club to get the glutton demon . A change of wardrobe for JSM pls she is gorgeous actress and dont deserve to get that kind of boring outfit from now on lul . She is has glam body too so why not?

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

OK, I'm not the expert but would like to analyze that kiss  :blush::

Most of the entire kiss was performed by Oh Gong (how manly he is, of course), OG right hand blocked our view ... PD-nim!!

OG paused then smile at JSM then continued the pounding kiss. OG's left hand was once touching JSM hair, then moved away. Few seconds from the end I could see JSM's chin moved. Hurray!

I request view from different camera angle. Did I miss anything?? LOL 

Me ... *Nose Bleed*

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

16 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

OK, I'm not the expert but would like to analyze that kiss  :blush::

Most of the entire kiss was performed by Oh Gong (how manly he is, of course), OG right hand blocked our view ... PD-nim!!

OG paused then smile at JSM then continued the pounding kiss. OG's left hand was once touching JSM hair, then moved away. Few seconds from the end I could see JSM's chin moved. Hurray!

I request view from different camera angle. Did I miss anything?? LOL 

Me ... *Nose Bleed*

Omo i thought only me who pay much attention to that kiss scene and saw Oh Gong left hand touch Sun Mi back and her hair,. I replay it to pay attention to every second of the kiss scene hahaha

Something you miss maybe in first Oh

Gong focus on Sun Mi upper lips and the second Oh Gong focus on lower lips and when Sun Mi make little move of her lips Oh Gong back to upper lips

*Seriously i feel like byuntae for pay attention that much to this kiss scene and even describe it in words lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 13