Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

2 minutes ago, RobinM said:

She was a little bit of a bad richard simmons when she told the Octopus lech he wouldn't need to worry a  about SOG because she was perfectly capable of Making Takoyaki her self  and then walked out like boss. 

I was lol-ing at that part cos she was talking with such straight emotionless face.

Gosh this Mawang. My heart broke for him and Princess Iron Fan but can't he be patient till he become a deity? If not all his efforts will just be useless.

He needs to think about others too if he really wants to be a deity. I don't

think heaven will let him till he learn to do so.

PK is also the same. he just put Sunmi in to be zombie food...

if i were Sunmi, i would have took OG to run away with me hmmph

• Like 14

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Just backread a bit of the thread to read some of the speculations of the written preview. Now, I'm a bit sorry that I translated it, since your speculations are so fantastically funny! :D

However, not sorry that OG and SM may have some really great OTP moments in the next episode. :) Also, it looks as if we will get to find out a little bit more about the priestess as well.

Thank you for translating, @stroppyse ! You are very reliable. Reading your version gave me great comfort (while the other versions -including google translate- entertained me so much that I could forget about ASN sitting on SOG's lap on the last ep *facepalm)

Honestly speaking, when I read the google translate version, I was not even sure if the preview talks about THIS drama or a totally different drama. Hahahahaha.

Thanks everybody, all of you are valuable in your own way and made this wait (for another week!) a lot less painful. *smooches*

• Like 13

Sorry guys for the bad translations, what else can I do aside using it for some hints. Lol

@Zelda oohh.. we play that game a lot when I was still a high schooler. It is crazy but fun!

@stroppyse have you arrived there? Thanks for the proper translation. We need some fun discussion here to pass the time till weekend.. well.. Tuesday for me. 

So ASN was supposed to get marriage before she got killed, now she wants OG but OG made a new contract with SM which is that can be broken forever. Nice! This makes me light up. I was thinking that OG is the one that ASN planned to marry long long ago. 

I conclude that the preview telling us that OG won't be fallen under that evil priestess's spell. Yay.. that is the great sage! OTP moment?? Bring it on!! I'm all for it! :D

@bebebisous33 glad to meet you and read your analysis too. 

• Like 13

They are predators. It’s in their nature that they only  look out for themselves and their chosen mates. OSG was/is on a leash or he would have killed her till she became his chosen one. 

• Like 10

12 hours ago, jinsunmi said:

At least, in CITT i know that the team really appreciate her, sending her a food truck during MSG,

saying nice things about her in their instagram...but here in hwayugi she is ignored in her own drama,

no official poster with LSG, no bts, her screentime...

I also think it's weird that we never see her own bts even when there is one,

the camera is hiding her face (wedding) WHY???

I know YG want their own actor to shine but why the lead actress is ignored? 

i’m really mad that oh yoen seo is nowhere to be seen in bts in her own drama . i hope the pd’s will fix this becuase lot of fans are requesting for more otp bts.

the text preveiew sound good . i hope after hearing mawangs absurd request to let oh gong marry evil asy sunmi will fight for her man . oh gong desparately want’s her to show that she cares .  

and hopefully ratings won’t be affected too much by other show’s in the same timeslot

• Like 11

@stargazer187, nope, not there yet. Waiting to go, so popped on for a minute while I still could. :) Google Translate is always entertaining. Naver Translate can be a little better. However, both can be a little hit or miss.

Do you think it's too much to hope for a scene where OG stands up, dumping ASN on the ground? :D Just saying. I would enjoy watching that scene anyway...

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So ASN was supposed to get marriage before she got killed, now she wants OG but OG made a new contract with SM which is that can be broken forever. Nice! This makes me light up. I was thinking that OG is the one that ASN planned to marry long long ago. 

We all need a guy like OG. Sigh.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Do you think it's too much to hope for a scene where OG stands up, dumping ASN on the ground? :D Just saying. I would enjoy watching that scene anyway...

Oooohhh... cool!!! I WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPENS :lol: seriously.. I can't rewatch ep 12 like I did to other eps because I hate to see she's sitting on his lap. Lol

Oh... take care then.. don't leave things behind. You'll be missed a lot. 

@haymochi google can do it a bit. It's like this but at least you get the gist of it. So.. let's wait for our kindly friends will tell us later. For now.. if you don't mind.. please read.. :D

Spoiler

"Now, even the daughters, I aim for the third trilogy."

A set of 8 sets of 'three colors' of' Ojiyoshi ', a' blond 'but lovely'

Yu Yeon-seo plays the role of Jin-seon Mi, who is the master of the blood that all the monsters are aiming at in the tvN TV drama ' It shows a unique and different romance called "Love Line" with Son Gonggong, and is enthusiastically cheered by the house theater.

Especially, Jeon Seonmi in the play is keeping the black costume and the emotionless expressionless appearance which is not visible as much because of the dangerous destiny that the monsters are aiming at. Yeon-seo is acting as a 100% custom character with a restrained image aside from the colorful costumes and expressive acting as if he is an actress. Even the 'Jinsunmi look' is born in a chic black fashion, and because of the ability to see the devil, I have spent a lot of time alone since childhood.

In addition, Ohn Yeon-seo captivates viewers with a charismatic three-faced goblin, while Son-gong (Lee Seung-ki) has a love-loving girl. In the first place, Yeon-seo shows off the evil he has seen since his childhood, with a trademark yellow Todd pattern umbrella, which he carries out with a charismatic look. In the appearance of evil spirits, they are unfolding different characters from those of other characters through 'Gangsangjang', a three-pronged jin-seomi, which confronts them.

But when you meet the demons who have wise stories, you can see that there is a junninjinmi with a warm heart that you can not pass by and you can comfort yourself. She talked to a young soul squatting on the street, and she showed me a sister who was jealous of her audition and died. The charisma behind it is that it is attracting attention with the charm of a sweet and delicate three-piece jin-se-mi.

Above all, Oh Yeon-seo listens to the evil spirits well, but it also perfectly captures the gentle side of Jin-jin Jin-mi, who is not good at human emotional exchanges of friendship and love. It is unfamiliar to the unknown feelings of Son Gogong, but it is fluttering in the confessions of Gong Gok-gong's stones, which sometimes fly away, and she is so saddened by the thought that Gonggang is the reason she loves her. And 200% of the emotions of female viewers.

In the past twelve times, the ending was a shock that the Son Gong was falling into the "black temptation" of the sister (Lee Se-young) who took the third place and took the love of Son Gong. It is noteworthy whether Jeon Seon-mi of Gimjeon will save Son Gugong, who is in a crisis of desperation, from a madam, and to escape from the threat of his daughters.

On the other hand, 'Hwajeong' is an 'absolute romantic exorcism' which depicts the journey of the darkness of the dark world to the decadent god Goku Gokuong and the noble Gentle Giant Umahwang in the motif of ancient novels. The 13th will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 10th. / nahee@osen.co.kr

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

That google translate is tolerAble this time... lol

based on that article, OG will be under ASN magic spell and SJwill have to save him(hope it's her turn to save him this time)

• Like 7

I sincerely hope that Seon Mi would emerge as an amazing Sam Jang. An amazing high priestess in the next episodes...that would be lovely

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hikaru_dawn said:

I sincerely hope that Seon Mi would emerge as an amazing Sam Jang. An amazing high priestess in the next episodes...that would be lovely

I miss Sunmi and her umbrella

Kinda want her to be an amazing priestess too but she is just a decent businesswoman and really new to these evil demons

Hope this time it's time it's her turn to save OG

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I miss Sunmi and her umbrella

Kinda want her to be an amazing priestess too but she is just a decent businesswoman and really new to these evil demons

Hope this time it's time it's her turn to save OG

This. I hope we get a Sun Mi saving Oh Gong too

• Like 10

It will be funny if this time it's Sunmi  who is the one being showy and flashy in declaring her love pffft :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Are they serious?? 

a new bts without the lead actress and we even have a little interview of LSY?

but we never had one with OYS, you know the lead actress...

(i saw that this drama is made by Studio dragon/TvN, aka the people who made a scandal with the awful adaptation of a webtoon, they also "forgot" they had a lead actor...)

and guess what movie will be released in March just after Hwayugi ?

yes, a movie from the same webtoon with her as the lead actress.

They really don't want to support her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jinsunmi said:

Are they serious?? 

(i saw that this drama is made by Studio dragon/TvN, aka the people who made a scandal with the awful adaptation of a webtoon, they also "forgot" they had a lead actor...)

Uuuurg i'm so upset. She doesn't have anything to do with that matter ... The movie even tried auditioning Seol's role but in the end chose OYS cos she is the most suitable actress that match the webtoon

I was so happy that she gets to work with amazing and very well loved actors like LSG and CSW but this just made feel  sad 

Guess what we will see soon? Lee se Young as lead in upcoming tvn drama. 

i've seen this pattern from them lol

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

CITT will be released this year ? 

Yeah it will be funny seeing JSM be jelous :lol: and take control SOG naughtiness 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

30 minutes ago, jinsunmi said:

Are they serious?? 

I second that! 

This is really strange ..i mean Lsy who is not even the main cast / in the advertised poster  has her own segment of interview..i guess her bts is already twice (with LHK/PK bts) 

but OYS???? None? 

What is her role exactly in this drama? 

For God’s sake she is the LEAD, The MAIN actress who is supposed to be promoted over and over and vice versa ..why it seems to me that they dont want her to be exposed or promoted although she’s the main cast? 

.I am not OYS’s fan so nothing personal, but i feel that its just really unfair for her, not to mention she got bashed from those haters for portraying weak character( accordingto those haters)..tbh, this is the first time in my journey as an avid kdrama fan to see such weird and strange thing happens where the lead actress has not got the chance to appear in the BTS nor got interviewed (like LSY).

i really really hope there will be a twist for our samjang’s character so that people will not take her character for granted or continue to label her as damsel in distress

• Like 10