[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Guest moo1304

ohhh.. she dressed up? 

anyways,while waiting for the broadcast, let's watch the OST, almost reach 1M, my favorite OST

PRETTY SQUAD...

How can we all forget

It was SUN HYE, JA best friend who taught MG about kissing....

so lets say it out loud...

THANK YOUUUU SUN HYE....

for teaching him about SEXUAL TENSION

that's exactly what we see from them...

and that's so obvious... even before the PD nim shout action

they cant deny it, SEXUAL TENSION, 

That look when they're about to kiss,

the way their body react to that kiss

and the way their body react when they had to abruptly cut the kiss:wub:

Look closely to YSH priceless reaction,

You'll get it...

since any healthy man tend to find it diffucult keeping the butterfly in their lower abdomen to calm down 

after that HAWD KISSEU:lol:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SUN HYE... Or should we call you MASTER OF KISS:D

Look at me 17 hours after that kiss and still on that... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Guest moo1304

did anyone notice the green screen on the TV??

ugh..the filming is too rushed..i hope they get a vacation after this.. (i dont want anything bad happened like hwayugi)

VotA8WO.jpg

Guest moo1304
10 minutes ago, SpiritGambler said:

Dong Hyun and MinKyu will finally meet! :lol:

i can sense the awkwardness just from the picture !!! hahahha :lol::lol::lol:

if only the ratings were good in korea, we might get episodes extensions..

i need more cute scenesss

@dramu51ch0c10ve is she becoming a chairwoman or what?lol she dressed up like a career woman..

I'm really jealous of that child actress. First, she was able to work with SeoWon Couple in Fight for My Way and now, she's worked with KyuAh Couple in I Am Not a Robot. What a lucky girl! :3

I wonder why Ji A's dressed like that? It looks a bit formal and different from her usual outfits on the show. Is it an engagement?? Ji Ah supporting her Chairman BF/Hubby??? Anyway, I can't wait for tonight's episodes, although it's a bittersweet feeling.

Just like the line in their OST (which happens to be my favorite), I don't wanna let this series go away. Season 2 please. :((

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2

@moo1304 @butwhatever At first I thought maybe she wears so formal because she presenting a new creation.But then since there was a pic with her and other 2 foreign men in the sane outfit,I guess she has an important position in KM financial which is why she is wearing such a formal attire.Maybe she takes Ri El's place or maybe MK created a new department for her?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@moo1304 dramu51ch0c10ve OOOOH maybe she's heading the department for the young entrepreneurs?? The one where she joined the contest? :o Just a wild guess haha It would be fitting, since she was the one who convinced Min Kyu to push through with it. I think I can imagine Ji Ah also giving the same opportunity to other inventors like her. :)

That, or she's presenting a business idea??

• Like 8

Guest moo1304

pretty soobin! i think this is for tonight's wrap up party?

if only the drama style is like this..

but then again she's not a jobless if using this type of outfit..hahaha

Pai in her Vlive is prettier too!

Pretty squad! So the heart lamp is actually from DOOLIGHT...BUT it doesn't work like the ones in IANAR.

It works as such:

Controlled by an app on the phone,has to be charged beforehand,doesn't light up when you touch and is not synced to other heart lamps like in the drama.It's just for lighting purpose.

If anyone figures out a way to make these heart lamps like bluetooth devices that are connected like in IANAR and sell them,please tell us.:DBecause I think no such thing exists yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7