[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Before we watch the last full show, can I just air out why I love Jo Ji Ah so much? She's just so unlike any typical Kdrama heroine to date, :lol:

- She stops her man from his noble idiocy outright

- She drives his car on hot pursuit

- She protects her man in the front seat..and teases him of having butterflies on his stomach

- On a typical lying on the lap scene, she cutely complains that he's heavy

- And..she's beautiful, cute and sexy in one package! 

I mean, could she get any cooler than that?!? :huh:

Also, if I were to award this drama, I'd probably give a shout out for these!

- The Most Awkward Brothers-in-law (MK and JB)

- The BEST and LOOOONGEST behind-the-scenes kiss footage

- The BEST kiss scene of 2018 as of yet..(How many times have we rewatched it?)

- The BEST and CUTEST couple conversation in one scene *swoons

- The most angst-worthy scene (whiskey glass breaking of Min Kyu-ah)

- The CUTEST couple..like ever!

That's only to name a few. LOL. Happy waiting, Pretty Squad! :wub:

• Like 20
  • LOL 4

I'm so sad that this drama is ending :bawling: the chemistry between yoo seung ho and chae soo bin was too good! :wub:cant get enough of yesterday's ep kiss! Damn and that BTS of kiss scene tho! Hearteu hearteu everywhere, I hope they date :bawling: 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Watch: Chae Soo Bin And Yoo Seung Ho Shyly Joke Around For Their “I Am Not A Robot” Kiss Scene

Chae-Soo-Bin-Yoo-Seung-Ho2.jpg

MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot” has shared a sweet video of lead actors Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin rehearsing a kiss scene ahead of the drama’s final episode tonight.

See Also: "Return" Takes First Place In Its Time Slot Just One Night After Premiere

The video first shows the two actors sharing ideas on how to do their kiss scene. They discuss how they should position themselves, with Yoo Seung Ho floating the idea that he could lift Chae Soo Bin onto the countertop while also adding that he won’t do it if it’s uncomfortable for her. They soon start laughing when Chae Soo Bin says they could reverse their positions and have her character lift him onto the countertop instead.

They come to an agreement and then work with the cameramen to check their angles before the filming begins. Both cast and crew are serious as they do their best to capture the perfect moment for the scene. Once cameras start rolling, Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho immediately immerse themselves into their characters.

After a few missteps and a couple of laughs, the two actors are able to create the perfect, romantic moment.

오빠미 냥냥한 #유승호 의 으른키스♥ 박력ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 쓰러진다 쓰러져 <#로봇이아니야> 박력키스 메이킹 비하인드! 오늘 밤 10시 마지막회 방송! pic.twitter.com/3HtyaqQ1Di

— withMBC (@withMBC) January 25, 2018

“I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy that tells the story of a man who has an allergy to humans and a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The drama will be airing its final episodes on January 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/25/watch-chae-soo-bin-yoo-seung-ho-shyly-joke-around-not-robot-kiss-scene/

BTW Pretty Squad, I was scrolling through and I saw this post related to MK's allergy. An interesting read!

True or False: “I’m Allergic to People” (I Am Not a Robot)

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/page/blog/true-or-false-im-allergic-to-people-i-am-not-a-robot/aVLs_0unPkjLP6addYKqYBQ145wErv

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Guest moo1304

lol i just realize that Ssanip real name is Kim Min Kyu..

i tought the journalist using YSH's character name but after i click the news article of wrap up party, it's Ssanip lol

2018012520401423600.jpeg

201801252041774360_5a69c3364c720.jpg

Guest moo1304

ohh..

broadcast starting..

YC stops in front of MK's house, and the butler ask him to get in. then they talk together in the butler room?

ahhh so i think this scene will make us know who is madam x

now scene with YC & RE, i think YC feels sorry with what happened to MK now he knows he is the cause of MK illness..

MK comes to see JA, he asked for chingu mode!hahaha

@Berou hi mod.. please combine my 2 posts, thanks

Guest moo1304

my stream died when they talked in the car T.T

ohhh RE n YC save MK from the dismissal!

YC says sorry to MK personally

im glad YC doesnt become a bad person :wub:

Guest moo1304

ohh i think JA's brother wants to resign

(i bet he cant stand the awkwardness) hahhaha

cut to BG and Pai, Pai asked BG out!!!!!! and BG hold her hand but not answering her ( but we know what that's mean! :lol: