[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

44 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Pretty squad! This BTS has eng sub! Just click on captions and then english.I find the subber's additional comments hilarious:tongue: because we feel the same way too!

so the kiss scene was YSH idea? LOL..... that's my boy... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I know everyone's going crazy about the kiss scene but can I just say how cute this scene was? Haha the interaction between MK and JA's brother is awesome:lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhh that was a hillarious awkward moment there!! :lol::wub:

they wraped up the drama's shooting!! Big thanks to the entire drama's team for their hard work!! :heart:  but I'll miss the drama!! :( 

cr: [IG] Repost from @hongpyo91

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Mona Ys said:
1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Pretty squad! This BTS has eng sub! Just click on captions and then english.I find the subber's additional comments hilarious:tongue: because we feel the same way too!

so the kiss scene was YSH idea? LOL..... that's my boy... 

I don't know how many times I'm going to die watching this and the kiss scene but I'm all for it :heart:

that's our boy indeed!! :love: I loved his "I'm comfortable since it's my idea" :lol::wub:

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

So, when did MG learn to kiss like that? I mean, JA is the one and only person he's ever kissed, right? So, I guess that is what is meant by natural talent? :wub:

And, when did YSH learn to kiss like that? Heck, if that's the actor in him, one can only blush brighter red at the thoughts of YSH kissing off-camera. :wub:

Don't know if anyone wants/needs any translations other than this scene. ROFLOL

hhhhhhhhhhh natural talent like Min Kyu's?!! :wink::wub: really?!! :lol: but he deffinitely gifted in kissing as gifted in acting!! :blush:

thank you so much for translaton chingu!! :wub: that was the 1st scene I was waiting for its translation :D:tongue: but sure thing we're greatful to all the translation you can offer us!! :wub:

59 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

SH: Min Gyu-sshi isn’t completely cured yet? Then, can he go around without you?
Hwang: It’s not over yet. Even now…
YC: That guy, why is he like that just to me? We were definitely friends, so how can he do that to me?
JA: In that fight, am I not needed?
MG: No, it’s okay. Wherever I am, you are always going to be by my side. Anyway, I think I’m going to be okay.

Whatever else happens, I'm just happy that MG and JA are together. These two are so seriously cute. :) 

really Yoo Chul?!! you're still stuck in pitying yourself not seeing your own mistakes and why you lost Min Kyu's friendship?!! :rolleyes: Min Kyu wasn't wrong when he told him that the more he speaks the more he looks unworthy of being a CEO, he's really dummy ya!! :rolleyes: and he better not think about harming Min Kyu in any way :unamused: but I can trust Min Kyu will be fine even if Ji Ah wasn't with him physically because she's always with him/in his heart!! :wub:

41 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The BTS' for this drama have definitely made me smile more than the drama itself. YSH and CSB have some serious off-camera chemistry which seems to have become more comfortable and affectionate as the drama has progressed. That's really lovely to see. Not shipping, by the way. Just think it's nice when romantic co-stars clearly get along. It translates to better scenes on screen as well, which is especially important in a drama like this, where everything depends on the chemistry the two leads have with each other.

hhhhhhhhhhhh that was supper cute and hillarious!! really this drama is my "go to" healing drama, BTSs included!! :wub::wub::wub::lol: Yoo Seung Ho pullinghis cute and aego card is a blast and him cringing over it is a double blast :lol::wub: and like you said he and Choi Soo Bin have a great off-screan chemistery that translates into their scenes!! :wub: it's just what Yoo Seug Ho said at the drama's press conference, how caring and being comfortable around your co-star makes the scenes comes off more natrally which we can feel here!! and I'm outside of the shiper world BTW!!

and thank you for all the translation!! :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Guest moo1304

i just finished watching ep 29-30 with subs

and guess what?! Aji3 farewell scenes made me tears up..

why must they delete everything except the pattern?and hoktal saying he will tell next robot about her.. it breaks my heart

can they just change her face and not delete everything?

and kudos to the scripwriter makes a storyline for real Aji3, it's heartwarming and grows my fondness of her. now i can feel how sad the santa maria to part with her. because at first, i just can only see Aji3 as a robot, a side character but now i see he as friend and family and the crucial character in this series.

so i feel very sad watching ep 30

5 minutes ago, moo1304 said:

i just finished watching ep 29-30 with subs

and guess what?! Aji3 farewell scenes made me tears up..

why must they delete everything except the pattern?and hoktal saying he will tell next robot about her.. it breaks my heart

can they just change her face and not delete everything?

and kudos to the scripwriter makes a storyline for real Aji3, it's heartwarming and grows my fondness of her. now i can feel how sad the santa maria to part with her. because at first, i just can only see Aji3 as a robot, a side character but now i see he as friend and family and the crucial character in this series.

so i feel very sad watching ep 30

yeah!! at 1st you can even see me glaring at Aji 3 whenever she's acting as the robot that she is siting facts instead of showing emotions like Ji Ah used to do around Min Kyu when he's longing for "his" Aji 3 but now I really feel their pain to lose her and I don't want that!! isn't there a way to keep her around and not leave them?!! :(

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

It's BTS scene

Aigooo! Why they so cute together!:wub:

Umm, exactly where is he hitting her with that plushy hmmm???:wub:

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

Episode 29-30 thoughts:

That kissing scene though, when you thought the last time they did kiss was short and not enough - they nailed it this time! :wub:

Watching the BTS made it even more lovely than the actual episode. They are so passionate during the scene I think both of them enjoyed it, heh.

Back to the drama, this time we get to see Aji-3's view of the world and people around her, although it was a short adventure for her. It was heartwarming and memorable especially her conversation with the homeless person and the people she sat with in the bus. But let's not forget the comedy-duo with the blue van; although it was short they did get a closure of wanting to meet Aji-3 for the last time.

To think of it, it was her being 'broken' that started all this. If it wasn't for that, MG won't even meet Ji-Ah, MG still be alone and not finding a way to cure his illness, Santa Maria team won't get the valuable data of their research with Aji-3 and Ji-Ah won't move forward with her ambition, invention and life.

Pai's makeover was pretty well done, even Hoktal didn't realize it was her in the first place. What's more, Prof. Hong attempt to compliment her was funny and awkward as usual but Pai seems to like it!

The part where Santa Maria team decided to change Aji-3 appearance and deleting her data was a long due, though I understand why they need to do that. The goodbye speech by everyone to Aji-3 are too sad for me, I wish Aji-3 had a better closure than this.

Now onto the awkward plot/scene, I didn't expect that President Martin was a wanted person by Interpol until it was revealed by Madame-X's representative. Also, what's with the sudden twist about him killing MG's dad? I think this part was rushed a little bit since the drama was heavily focused on MG and JA's relationship.

2 more episodes left, judging from the preview it seems MG's ready to face the crowd and trying to overcome his illness once and for all. Let's all hope for the best on him and the finale of the drama tomorrow!

p.s. Can we get a proper closure for Ssanip, writer-nim? While everyone around him became a couple except him, I wish that he found a girlfriend too. :(

g37RdWx.png

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Berou said:

As per @sakura2016's request here are the gifs of the kiss. I tried to do one gif, but the kiss scene was too long :huh:,  and my app didn't allow gifs longer than 60 secs. 

Nevertheless, I'll try to find a way around to do one gif

tell me to keep quiet, tell me to keep quiet, I'm holding my scream seeing the gifs my family can't see me in this state hhhhhhhhhhh :blush::love:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CHINGU!! :heart:

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I liked their kiss scene but the scene where MG kisses Ji A's hand, that was super sweet. I felt warm and fuzzy watching that scene. He acknowledged that he had accidentally hurt her hand when he threw his cup at the glass. 

agree with you!! :wub:

2 hours ago, JiraM said:

Now onto the awkward plot/scene, I didn't expect that President Martin was a wanted person by Interpol until it was revealed by Madame-X's representative. Also, what's with the sudden twist about him killing MG's dad? I think this part was rushed a little bit since the drama was heavily focused on MG and JA's relationship.

2 more episodes left, judging from the preview it seems MG's ready to face the crowd and trying to overcome his illness once and for all. Let's all hope for the best on him and the finale of the drama tomorrow!

p.s. Can we get a proper closure for Ssanip, writer-nim? While everyone around him became a couple except him, I wish that he found a girlfriend too. :(

let's wait and see!! maybe they can give it a proper and reasonable closure!!

he'll be fine!! as he said: even if Ji Ah isn't with him physically she'salways with him/in his heart!! :wink::wub:

maybe they'll got him one?!! let's hope for it!! :)

• Like 12

Having a hard day at work does not matter anymore. This KISS!! Damn!!!

giphy.gif

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner! I am screaming with you!! :wub:

@Berou thank you for the gifs! Not for the weak-hearted!! :tongue: I feel like melted ice cream lol.

@kaoriharang @YourHighness . @dramu51ch0c10ve @supergal99 and the rest of my chingus: Good to see you guys again! Work=:confounded:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

27 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Having a hard day at work does not matter anymore. This KISS!! Damn!!!

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner! I am screaming with you!! :wub:

@Berou thank you for the gifs! Not for the weak-hearted!! :tongue: I feel like melted ice cream lol.

@kaoriharang @YourHighness . @dramu51ch0c10ve @supergal99 and the rest of my chingus: Good to see you guys again! Work=:confounded:

Hi my fangirling partner!! :D happy to have you here now to scream together!! :w00t::blush: I thought my heart was weak but he's surprising me how he managed and still managing to not explode over this hotness!! :love: make sure to recharge yourself with this scene every day to not feel the hard day of work!! :wink::D

OST 7 MV!! :wub:

@stroppyse thank you for saying what I couldn't say thanks to my brain stop fanctioning over the hot sexy kiss!! :blush: and yeah Yoo Seung Ho's sexy hands are part of the hotness' reason :love: thant's why I asked Berou to make this gif since other gifs didn't include his sexy hands pulling her closer which I needed in a gif to keep dying as much as I replay/rewatch this moment!! :heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

OOOOMAAIIIGAWD... @Berou

THE GIFS... ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? The GIFs are 1000 x hotter than the BTS:wub:

and HOW CAN YOU ALL JUST STARING AT THEM...

YOO SEUNG HO IS EATING CHAE SOO BIN ALIVE....

SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE

AND THE FIREMAN!!! 

I smell something burn...:lol:

Thank you everyone..... now parting with this drama doesnt seem as hard... 

But I change my mind... they're not best actors around their age.... They're the greatest actors...

But in my honest opinion... YSH would never do this kind of kiss again in the near future...

coz he need CSB to do that kind of kiss!

He was the one who suggest that kind of kiss... can you imagine how close he must be to CSB.

And I'll keep my memory of their kiss forever... :heart:

unless YSH proved me wrong and serves me a hotter kiss than that... 

Next time he'll do that I'll bring fire extinguisher:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

Omoo Omoo...hahaha woww .. i cried on episode 29, then laughing at D&D love towards Aji 3 and watched uri couple kissue while eat their rice ball .. hahaha :lol: aigooo crazy rom-com-melo-melo-rom-com drama here ... :tongue: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

AHHHH I LOVE!!! I'm glad that our sunny loving time is finally here and it is so sweet~~~ The first scene brought me to tears :tears: The way the research team bid goodbye to him and his voice breaking as he told them stay is so touching and warming to me :bawling:

The scene on the couch with MK doing the aegyo is cute awwww they feel so natural together and the entire scene I was like YES this is what a couple looks like!! Sometimes couples in kdrama feel too dramatic for me like they wouldn't have aegyo or playful moments and just really romantic and deep scenes which don't make them feel like a real couple, but this couple!! They have both sweet and fluffy moments in their relationships :wub:

That kiss!!! That's what I'm talking about!!! Uwahh I knew they are capable of kissing like that! One more kiss for the ending episode writer nim!!

The part where Aji 3 went around the city is so sweet though. I lovee how she interacts with other human using her previous input and was able to make actual conversations with people and be kind to them and make them feel cared for. She is so lovely and smart! I wonder why they said they had to say goodbye to her if they were only going to change her face and delete some of her memories but not her patterns. She would still be the same robot right? If the same communication pattern, albeit a different face, but still our sweet Aji 3! That farewell scene makes me feel like they will say goodbye to her for good which scares me! Is that what they're gonna do ?? :fearful: 

Anyway this episode is so sweet that I forgot tomorrow is our last episode :bawling: Finish strong Pretty Squad!! 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

I wish we can hear muak muak sound in this drama.. haha anyway this kissing scene will get 2 million viewers or maybe more .. hahaha YSH will not pass this opportunity to kiss CSB ... hehe keep repeating kissing BTS chingu.. i now you will get pervy and drooling effects... hahaha what a happy day :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8