[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Morning everyone :grin:

Just finished read all the pages.. hehehe...

Last night eps was really really something :heart::heart::heart:

hard to describe my feeling now but i am soooooooo haaaaaaaapy!!! 

Can't not stop smiling and giggling to watch the BTS :wub:

Sigh!!!. i can't concentrate at all on my work today! :unsure: just because YSH & CSB 

keep posting everyone, i'll sneak peek in between my work :(

reading you're post also give me another reason to be more happy !! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

On 25/01/2018 at 9:09 AM, Berou said:

@stroppyse  You're welcome .I can make  a customizable hands  gif of  Mr. Yoo just for you, so you can keep it and  store it  into your private collection of  gifs :wink:

I really hope this is the start of Mr Yoo, our shy boy, to be nicknamed the prince of kisses ( cr: @maryofbethany). So, now I want him to prove us and to fans this kiss will not be an exceptional kiss. He was able to capture our hearts with only his deep melo gaze, trembling lips, broken voice and pearl tears. I want him to kill us  right, left and center with his suave charisma,  lover gaze, manly and big hands ( poke  @stroppyse), sensual and hot kisses !!

( content deleted)

Give Ysh a TvN drama or movie land, he can surpass all our expectations n reach far  beyond them. 

its just take a good script, good PD, good leads again to uncover that hidden raw force of charms in him.

Yoo. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU EVER. 

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

I'm happy to say I finished episodes 29 & 30 with a silly grin on my face I couldn't repress. What I really appreciate is the sense that the writers and production team are heading towards a satisfying conclusion that they have planned out well, resolving arcs and relationships while addressing/bringing back elements like beetle and D&D in a logical fashion. Sadly this is not the case with a lot of k dramas where the endings seem badly paced or cobbled together last minute with loose ends not addressed or just swept under the carpet....

That being said, I also sense that the team may also have their feelers out there for feedback from both domestic and international fans, I couldn't help but feel that the kiss scene was in a way a response to comments. I would love to think that they actively read boards like this one and know how well loved their work is.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

My thoughts as kiss scenes and bts kiss scenes keep appearing in front of my eyes:

YSH must really enjoy kissing CSB. See how he looked like he wants to eat her up in that kiss?!? And those kissing sounds...my god they must really like it. Embarrassed but they must have liked the moment. :wub: 

To the writers:

I don't mean to be greedy but you do understand that if you give us such a kiss scene in the second last episode, naturally people will expect more or more intense kiss scene for the next (and last) episode, right? I mean...I'm just saying (and hoping). I hope you get what I meanB) Thank you writer-nim!

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

In the BTS, after they kissed so intensively :D both of them turned their face so they won’t look at each other.. YSH looked down and CSB looked to her right.. and the BTS finish :D 

Did they realize how they kissed before? :)  Haven’t watched the episodes.. can only watch after office :wink: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Hubby :: You know, it doesn't get any dirtier if you watch it 15 times over and over. 

Me :: Just eat your chicken. 

Hubby :: I mean, it's lunch time, you're smiling like a lunatic and we're in public.

Me :: "Turn to him" Then what do you want me to do?

Hubby :: Can I sit there with my friends, eat my chicken and pretend I don't know you?  Until you finish watching.

Me :: Fine. Go. See you buzzkill.

Hubby :: Later pervert.

Just so we're clear, I am not a pervert. He's sleeping outside tonight.

Aaaa... the kiss :wub: Please get marry and have adorable kids!

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

If they can also address the social stigma associated with psychological illnesses, this will be my drama of the year. I think they will based on that cliffhanger (have you been trying to kill us with cliffhangers, PD/writer-nim??)

I don't need MK or others to start some kind of revolution, though. I just want them to tackle the issue.

• Like 11

Okay, I just watched Ep29 during my lunch break and have to watch Ep30 later (saving the best for last :lol: ) and all I can say is I'm smiling so much during the moments of our OTP. That car scene was so cute :love: Love it that it's a reverse of the typical protective instinct that we usually see in a guy, this time Jiah did it and it's cute that MinKyu's heart fluttered and when Jiah teased him if he got butterflies...ahhh you two! :love: and that cheek kiss was super cute as well, he can't get enough of her hahaha :lol: 

I also love the mini adventures of Aji3 in the city. Her interactions with strangers is just heartwarming and it's nice to see that she's applying some of the things that she learned through deep-learning process. Also, I appreciate that they showed us the team's joint effort to look for her and not just came up with I-know-where-she's-going and poof just magically know where she is.

And special shoutout to @supergal99, you made me laugh so hard on your posts :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

I. STILL. CAN'T. GET. OVER. WITH. THE. LASTNIGHT. KISS. SCENE. :lol::lol: 

especially with the BEST BEHIND THE KISS SCENE in k-drama that I ever watched in early 2018. :lol::lol:

woahhh finally tonight is the last episode ! I'm sad :( but happy :lol: and ready to watch ! :blush::blush: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby :: You know, it doesn't get any dirtier if you watch it 15 times over and over. 

Me :: Just eat your chicken. 

Hubby :: I mean, it's lunch time, you're smiling like a lunatic and we're in public.

Me :: "Turn to him" Then what do you want me to do?

Hubby :: Can I sit there with my friends, eat my chicken and pretend I don't know you?  Until you finish watching.

Me :: Fine. Go. See you buzzkill.

Hubby :: Later pervert.

Just so we're clear, I am not a pervert. He's sleeping outside tonight.

Aaaa... the kiss :wub: Please get marry and have adorable kids!

@azuwaza163       R..O...T...F...L !!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOVE IT!!!

Edited by j9sshi
addition
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

I gotta say, im not a shipper of the two (because I have no more energy to ship) and am already on my last and final ship haha ....but if these two get together in real life, i wont be even the slightest surprised. Its written all over their faces their super attraction towards eachother. They casted well for this drama thats for sure.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

All day today I've been coming back to the forum and encountering stills and gifs from that intense kiss :wub: It's getting me so hot and bothered :flushed: Now all we need is to witness Kim Min Kyu lose his virginity tomorrow and I won't have any complaints. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17