[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

42 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Thanks for live updates.. @maryofbethany

OMG!!  No preview!!  Next week final week.. 

I m really sad.. I don't want the show to end.. I will miss the witch MYD:bawling:

precisely, why dont they make it a 20 eps right at the beginning. can throw in more cases right, less screen time for JGs, and more for OTP. @icyphoenix my heart already missing Ideum and JW.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, maryofbethany said:

precisely, why dont they make it a 20 eps right at the beginning. can throw in more cases right, less screen time for JGs, and more for OTP. @icyphoenix my heart already missing Ideum and JW.

The ratings of the show r great.. Y r they not extending.. Plus we r truly devoid of the OTP scenes.. I love seeing OTP working together but there is no much scenes to it.. There is only more of JGS.. I don't know what to say but I don't think the OTP will have any romantic inclination till the end.. Hope I m proved wrong.. 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Yeah, will definitely be around....

@icyphoenix you may be right...I think they won't focus much on the OTP romantic scenes. There is still a lot to resolve for the next two episodes. We'd be lucky to have some sort of confession or scene of them holding hands or acknowledging each other ...

They cant smash up romance like that.. Let's see what's in store for our witch.. I wud be happy if our witch is happy with her mother for whom she ached.. But still after the first accidental kiss, there isn't much OTP development.. There r some moments but it can be considered as  good colleagues relationship.. 

2 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

me too. i dont want this show to end... come on.. im gonna miss MYD so much. i love her character

MYD is the sassiest character whom I have seen.. She is right to her title of being witchy .. Definitely MYD is an unique character which will be embedded in my mind.. 

P. S.  I want season 2 or an extension.. I can't part with YD

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im loving IDeum in suit lols hehehehe damn cool :D 

@angelangie  YES, she utterly owned the suit like its her second skin.  i still remembered her in Bubblegum pretty well. back then, i will never envisioned her looking damned cool in suit. she's one pretty girl that seems so comfortable in suit like its her second skin where she seems like she's been wearing that for ages... imagine thru out the whole drama,,,  Ideum has not even once put on a dress or a skirt. and still she looks so damned being herself.  from now on, whenever i think of ladies in suit, i guess i will always think of Ma Geomsanim.
and she was actually that feminine in the following pics
Dont_Believe_Her-tp000.jpg

from now on, i so unable to 'un-seen' Ma-ideum away from Jung RyeoWon.  she just so successfully hot-stamp the cool-suited Ma-Ideum image forever in herself. if i rewatch BubbleGum or King of Dramas, Princess Jamyung, or even Which Star are you from?  i will still see Ma YiDeum. still missed MaYideum.

can you registered her with suit... 2 months ago i cant...

see another pics of how glam she is.
Jung-Ryeo-Won-Yoon-Hyun-Min.jpg

sorry for finding her pics (with Yoon Hyunmin...)  i still do not meant to pair them together.. its just lazy me, trying to find this pics in the fastest way.

Aiyo~ Prosecutor Ma Ideum-nim, it's bad enough Sooah is dead without adding another girl to that list:rolleyes: Hottie Prosecutor Jinwook was absolutely right! Ideum was too rash, not to mention foolish:tongue: but if there's one thing I can credit her for is her gumption - lots of it:wink:

Then again we won't get scenes of Jinwook holding her hand *sigh* or being so concerned over her safety heh:w00t: so for that THANK YOU DRAMA.

LMFAo at Ideum's 'failed' seduction attempt. Yup Jung Ryeowon rocksB)

Good episode, although it surprised me when YD mentioned that she didn't think CS wouldn't play so dirty when he devasted in their office. I mean, wasn't she around in the last 13 eps? :huh: 

posted today. but old press-con photo.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1349575

[TEN 초점] “기승전로맨스 아니야”…‘마녀의 법정’, ♥해도 되는 이유

Posted by 현지민 입력 : 2017/11/22 09:45:59

2017112209093919526-540x810.jpg

(i will google translate tonight and see whether worthy to post here. can i just 'keep' this here for a while, will delete if re updated post, old post.)

everywhere is happily stating the raising local viewership of WsC in Korea.
this is just one of the news that reflect whatever @triplem said so accurately.
so, KBS consider Season2 with same casts? since quite a number of old drama are coming up with season 2. Mystery queen 2, Bad Guys 2, Signal (still rumoured season 2)... com'on, YiDeum has high potential. but some times when they have season 2, they change the whole casts... then i rather they dont have season 2.

[SC이슈] '마녀의법정' 정려원X윤현민, 사이다가 만든 시원한 상승

2017112301001970600142681.jpg

(just post the rating portion which is still in korean, but at least we can roughly decipher what that's about)
" [스포츠조선 문지연 기자] KBS2 월화극 '마녀의 법정'이 사이다 전개로 시청률 1위를 시원하게 지켜냈다. 

지난 21일 방송된 '마녀의 법정'은 12.6%(닐슨코리아, 전국기준) 시청률을 기록했다. 앞선 방송분(10.9%)보다 1.7%포인트 상승한 수치다. 동시간대 방송된 SBS '사랑의 온도' 마지막회는 8.2% 시청률을, MBC '20세기 소년소녀'는 2.3% 시청률을 기록하며 뒤를 이었다. 
"

another site has the chart of which @triplem mentioned earlier.

http://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=543413&section=sc4&section2=

다음은 TNMS 지상파 프로그램 시청률 TOP 20. (분석지역 : 전국, 분석타켓 : 가구) 

1 KBS1 일일연속극<미워도사랑해> 18.5%

2 KBS2 저녁일일드라마<내남자의비밀> 17.3%

3 KBS1 KBS뉴스9 15.2%

4 MBC 일일연속극<돌아온복단지> 15.2%

5 SBS 일일아침연속극<달콤한원수> 14.6%

6 KBS2 월화드라마<마녀의법정> 11.9%

7 KBS1 6시내고향 11.1%

8 KBS1 인간극장 11.0%

9 KBS2 TV소설<꽃피어라달순아> 10.6%

10 KBS1 KBS뉴스광장 2부 9.3%

11 KBS1 KBS뉴스7 8.5%

12 MBC 아침드라마<역류> 7.5%

13 SBS SBS8시뉴스 7.4%

14 KBS1 아침마당 7.4%

15 KBS1 이웃집찰스 7.4%

16 SBS 월화드라마<사랑의온도>  <3부> 6.8%

17 SBS 월화드라마<사랑의온도>  <4부> 6.7%

18 KBS2 2TV생생정보 6.5%

19 SBS 월화드라마<사랑의온도>  <2부> 6.3%

20 SBS 본격연예한밤 6.2%

(me: Witch's court in Hangul마녀의 법정 , see #6
KBS, Greetings? Pls give us Season 2. if ever return as season2, kindly make the case deeper, darker, else i sometimes heard murmur against plot holes and cases too simplified.
but MUST keep original characters acted by original casts, at least Ideum (must be acted by JungRyeoWon) and Jinwook (by HyunMin). KBS2, pls consider.)

INSTYLE dec 2017 issue

(both posted, 1 hour ago.)
hmm.... will go search for that next month, at my local mega bookstore. com'on, writernim, can't you just provide ONLY ONE SCENE of YiDeum make-over, in a glam-pretty look, and charm the 'heaven' out of Yeo-Geom? (like that above). JRW is so feminine, actually YD is not lesser.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/21/jung-ryeo-won-says-shes-nothing-like-witchs-court-character-real-life/

Jung-Ryeo-Won-22.jpg

Jung Ryeo Won Says She’s Nothing Like Her “Witch’s Court” Character In Real Life

Jung Ryeo Won revealed a surprising fact about herself during a recent photo shoot and interview with InStyle magazine.

The actress is currently starring in “Witch’s Court” and has earned the admiration of many as a “girl crush” thanks to her character Ma Yi Deum’s confident and assertive personality.

While she loves her current role, Jung Ryeo Won revealed how she has more differences than similarities with her tenacious character. The actress explained, “People who have seen me in passing say that Prosecutor Ma Yi Deum is essentially Jung Ryeo Won, but I am nothing like Ma Yi Deum. I’m actually very timid and easily affected.”

In order to play her character, Jung Ryeo Won found inspiration from a close friend instead. “There’s a role model behind Ma Yi Deum as a character. She’s a friend of mine that does art, and her personality is exactly like Ma Yi Deum’s. Thanks to her, I found the strength to believe that I could play this role well,” she expressed.

Sharing a favorite phrase of hers, “Kind, but not soft,” the actress also talked about how she wants to become someone who is gentle, but not easily swayed, and how she tries to live an honest life in order to not disappoint the people who believe in her.

While Jung Ryeo Won in real life may be different, see how well the actress portrays Ma Yi Deum in the latest episode of “Witch’s Court”!

27 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

she said "...  but I am nothing like Ma Yi Deum. I’m actually very timid and easily affected" indeed

Shosi, I guess she is more like character in BubbleGum. Her character there H-A is like that very passive and easily affected

Scene below is Jsut second to my favourite OTP scene of this week. Loving how JW started to read her better and better,  and know how to lead her to comply, "counter " her. They really must become co-prosecutor again. 

Hope I didn't repeat posting What triplem been posting. 

That's right Taekyoo rot in jail where you belong you filthy scumbag! If I were you Gabsoo I'd be afraid....very afraid. Ideum is coming for ya as she tears him down bit by bit. The all black suit with black tie made Ideum look like a witch - very fitting btw. The best I've seen her look actually.

I really despise Jinwook's senior colleague. Speaks a lot but not doing much.

Ahahahahahah at the car scene where Jinwook tried to "bargain" with Ideum:w00t: Jinwook-ah you're such a tease:wink: 

Ideum-shi Black is definitely your color! The ending shot with her straight hair & red lip was stunning. I much prefer her with straight than her previous wavy bob. The perm made Ideum's head look like a mushroom:lol:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

ah he can even pretend at the court house that he had no evidence left against Ahn Tae Kyu, allowing our Witchy to make her dramatic entrance 

Well, pilgrim, if the prosecution was going to present the evidence, the prosecutor has to inform the defendent of the evidence, which gives ATK's father time to rebut or taint the evidence with his power and money.  The attorney for BMH has no such obligation to inform ATK of any evidence she has to prove her client's innocence.

Archived