[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3573264

(thru google translate)

3573264_vfY.jpg

Jung Ryeo-won - Yoon Hyun-min, inspectors to melt the cold

Jung Ryeo-won of "Witch's Court" - Yun Hyun-min has blown the 'calyx paired heart' which will melt the cold in one room. 

The 'Witch's Court', broadcast last week, provided a shock and a reversal for the next year, leaving out the souls of viewers. This led to an increase in ratings for two consecutive days, and the "Witch's Court" firmly maintained the first place in the drama ratings of Wolhwa drama. 

In particular, he made a special appearance of Son Dam-bi and Ahn Yoo-jeong and added the sights, as well as the appearance of her mother Kwak Young-sil (Lee Il-hwa), the tense courtroom confrontation of lawyer Sachim - It has been revealed that the behind-the-scenes footage of the actors' warm-hearted shooting scene, which faces the strong wind and leaves behind four times until the end, is raising expectations for the next broadcast. 

In the open photos, Jung Ryeo Won and Yoon Hyun Min are posing as hot decadent 'Calyx Pair Heart Smile' like Decal Komani and boast of Witch Combi Kemi. The delightful figure of the two people who did not lose laughter in the breezy sea breeze makes even those who see smile happy. 

Jung Ryeo Won - Yoon Kyung Ho (Guk Chan Chan Chief Station) - Kim Jae Hwa (Son Miyong Chief Station Station) makes a clear smile and the scene of the scene rushing to Chae Gap Su (Jeon Gwang Ryul) with a wicked look It is packed all the time and attracts attention.

In addition, the figure of the beautiful Three Angels Korean woman Jung Ryeo-won (Kim Min-jin) (Min-ji sik) and Jo-woori (Jin Yeon-hee) Skills, as well as beauty and charismatic charm with three-beat all over the strength of the future will add something to look forward to.

20171120122616890.jpg

(old article but brought up today, 2017.11.20 (13:02) TV특종 )

(thru google translate.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/19/witchs-court-teases-danger-jung-ryeo-won-upcoming-episode/

Soompi article wrote:

November 20, KBS drama “Witch’s Court” released new stills of Jung Ryeo Won in the upcoming episode of the drama, kidnapped and tied up.

“Witch’s Court” is about Ma Yi Deum (Jung Ryeo Won), a tough, skilled prosecutor, and Yeo Jin Wook (played by Yoon Hyun Min), a rookie prosecutor who gave up being a doctor to pursue law. The two work together to solve sexual assault cases involving women and children.

In the most recent episode, Ma Yi Deum, Min Jin Sook (played by Kim Yeo Jin), and Jin Yeon Hee (played by Jo Woo Ri) worked together to overthrow Jo Gap Soo (played byJun Kwang Ryul). They are in the middle of investigating an unknown subject called “Kingdom,” which they previously discovered was the source of Jo Gap Soo’s power as well as his weakness. However, in the process, Yi Deum is abducted.

In the stills, she speaks with a man whose identity is still unknown, and, despite her compromised position, Yi Deum appears calm and alert.

A source from the drama stated, “During the beginning stages of their work to overthrow Jo Gap Soo, Yi Deum has already fallen in danger. The show will soon reveal who has kidnapped Yi Deum, and if they will be able to investigate ‘Kingdom’ in the coming episodes.

“Witch’s Court” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. KST.

Take a look at @soompi's Tweet:

18 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

I just wanna say... the romance need to come up faster! We know YiDum doesnt mind dating Yeo, but Yeo doesnt show much romantic interest in her and the 3months separation would not improve things. Yeo knows Yidum is helping him, will he now show more interest in her romantically?

what if, there's NO ROMANCE

it's legal..

i want the ending, Yi Deum dating hot lawyer not yeo.. coz YD so uniq and crazyyy

it's gonna be hilarious

:grin:

5 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

it's legal..

i want the ending, Yi Deum dating hot lawyer not yeo.. coz YD so uniq and crazyyy

it's gonna be hilarious

noooooo..... no, @Shosi_for_9 haha i beg to differ. i live for romance, i die for romance i breath romance, i exhale romance, i inhale romance, i dream of romance, i wake in romance mood... (huh, i mean, i literally loved romance genre dramas!!!)
so, dont just jinx it to be legal. ahhahha.
(sorry for the misunderstanding, as i am only referring to the characters and not the actors, referring to the Reel and not the Real. since i am a totall addict to Romance drama, i wish happy ending for all my first leads, and do not like second lead syndrome. but whatever it is the writenim wrote, i will happily lick up every drop as long as both Ideum and JW has their happy ending.

i think they both liked each other already, they're just not yet that kind of "Die for thee, i shalt" kind of love, they are not meant to be written as Romeo and Juliet, not Bogart and Bergman (Casablanca), not Eliza and Darcy (Pride & Prejudice), not Bella and Edward (Twilight), not even Kim Shin and Ji-Eun-Tak (Goblin). So theirs will be Warm, Sweet and Spicy (spices mainly comes from you know who).

seriously, its such a waste if they dont let the leads end up together as they gave you the warmth feels so much every times they are on scene for first half of drama, factor in how much JungRyeWon throw into the role, how much chemistry between Ideum and JW, while i still DO NOT ship the two real actor, i definitely ship the Reel characters so badly... woahahha. now i wanted JW to woo her back.. com'in, its really should be 'yesterday' that you should start woo her back, even how much she really bare her soul 'flirting' and teasing him... seriously i have never seen such a girl which is so open with her feelings bare raw to show him she's really liked him. While she kept thinking he liked her, in fact she's the one truly into him... Love-ya so much for that, Ideum-ya!

so writernim will write it funny and sweet happy ending, likely will YiDeum go "YeoBo" or "YeoGeom" over him again....
the least scenario will be Open ending.... bickering and they work harmoniously together, but i doubt they will be a 3rd party...
hahaha. i believed 'drama' still owe us a real kiss, a real date. this kind of story will not end the drama without finally giving a 'real stuff' at the final ep.
even if so, it will be end credits joke (just like the Marvel's kind of end credits-jokes), where a super-hunk Guest-Cameo Actor walked as a plaintiff and our Ideum will hand him a real 'cuttlefish' and go 'would you like"?????? and JW again kick her out of office. and that ends the show.... on a fun note.

WC11_00109.jpg

hahaha
but i guess they wont kill a TOP_RATING KBS drama and throwing a third wheel at last ep, and let us curse it for months. many people will be sad.

(sorry, my imagination run wild. )

edited : kindly pls note, i am only refering to Ideum and not about Jung RyeWon.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1347351

'Witch's Court' Jeon Gyeong-ryeol X Il-hwa, the marina shock meeting

2017112013475117156-768x1843.jpg

KBS2 wolhwageuk ' the witch' court  is Jeon Gwangryeol and Lee Il-hwa stumbled again in front of a tragic destiny  

' Witch's Court "( a play Jeong Doyun , directing Kim Younggyun  side  20days Cho Gapsu ( Jeon Gwangryeol ) and Gwak Youngsil ( Lee Il-hwa ) of the  20 were released containing a unique meeting in steel .

On the  14th broadcast, Kwak Young-sil , the mother of Lee So-hee ( Jung Ryeo-won ) , who thought she was dead, was released and shocked and relieved at the same time This is the situation in which attention is focused on whether or not Lee and Young can meet again In the middle of this, the figure of finding a spiritual room in the sluggishness is caught, and the curiosity is amplified again .

In the open photo, Gapu is sitting in the back seat of his car in front of the marina, revealing uncomfortable signs What is the reason why Gwangju, the mayor of Yilpai City, found Ssangjin, who has a spirit room, is wondering, and his appearance in front of his car captures the eye Youngsil sees a giant car standing in front of him with his blank eyes The assistant secretary is helping her and the girl who is looking at her is caught up, and the situation that can not predict what happened is added tension .

Prior Cho Gapsu are " brothers factories sex torture case " as leaders of the  20have been kidnapped yieoohgo a year ago and Gwak Youngsil terrible akyeon to imprisonment . Particularly, Gapu did not know that Youngsil was alive, so he is interested in meeting two people .

Choi Jung-min intern reporter mmmn@tenasia.co.kr

(cr. google translate)

November 19, 2017

[V Report Plus] Titanic pose in drama ‘Witch’s Court’ looks cold

(Naver V app)

Behind-the-scenes footage of KBS drama series “Witch’s Court” was unveiled via Naver V app Saturday.

Jung Ryeo-won and Yoon Hyun-min, who play the lead roles in the drama, boarded a boat in cold weather for the shoot. 

(Naver V app)

Jung stood on the prow of the boat in the classic Titanic pose, saying “I’m flying!”

Despite the sunny weather, the two casts shivered with cold. After the shooting, Jung and Yoon stomped their feet to warm their bodies. 

(Naver V app)

“Are we done?” Jung asked a staff member, putting her hands in her pockets.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Park Ju-young (jupark@heraldcorp.com)

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

it's legal..

it's gonna be hilarious

Noooo.... hahaha... Yi Deum can make Yeo crazy as well.... there is need for a balance... one is crazy and one is calm hence key to successful marriage or partnership? hahha

Legal drama like Whisper also had a uneventful romance... sigh.. all because Lee BoYoung is married? But man, Whisper was so annoying at time as the good people never seemed to win in every episode! haha

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@realistic2280 exactly, even the dramabeanies recappers and some fans there are also cheering and happy when its OTP interaction, the things bout these 2, is the syncing of both, watch how they bickering is real fun. i totally loved relationship that do NOT spark off immediately as falling in love and began as boy/girl-relationship. they started as colleague, neighbor... both totally are not each other's types i guess... and unexpectedly sync together as they work and started grow fonder and worry for the other. only 4 more eps, writernim can just speed up the Witchy-Saint relationship, i am shallowly dying to see more chemistry flying. the Aces of this drama is character drafting and leads' interaction and chemistry which start of as friends and colleagues. NICE!

no time to do google translate
so give you the raw,

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201711200100174460012688&ServiceDate=20171120

Thanks Mary... haha... only on rare moments that we dont want the main leads to end with each other but in this case, we want Yideum and Yeo to be together. Yeo looks reserved, as we know in real life the actor is in a relationship, so perhaps the restraint.

Yeo looks geeky and we need his life to be spiced up by Yideum. :)

http://m.pmnews.co.kr/47159

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won was locked up during the Kingdom investigation!

15-20171120075940.jpg

[Country Daily] 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won was confined to a questionable man. While Jung Ryeo-won is investigating the 'Kingdom' in earnest, the scene where both hands and feet are being tied up with the cheong tape is caught. Even in the midst of the crisis, she is gushing out her strong boots and stealing her gaze. In addition, the figure of Yoon Hyun-min and Kim Yi-jin who are surprised at the danger of her danger is caught and raises the curiosity. 

KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' (play Jun-yun Kim / director Kim Young-gyoon / producer Ai Will Media) revealed the steel which contains the shock and fear of imprisonment on May 20. 

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed highway on the highway, and the unexpected incident involving the unexpected case of forced awaited Ace witches witches, A crime investigation investigation centered on a vice incident and resolving a ugly reality crime case. 

In the past twelve rounds, Lee Seung-soo will join forces with Min Ji-suk (Kim Jin-jin, Min-hyun Min) and Jeon Yeon-hee (Joe Wo-ryu) to uncover the 'Kingdom' I started to break down. In the meantime, the image of the dangerous dancer is caught and shocked. 

In the open photos, two hands and two feet are tied up with cheong tape, making them astonished. I wonder where she was imprisoned and why she went there.

Especially in the next year, he is gaining attention because he is intensely confronted with men of doubt, spewing out his eyes and not giving up even in a horrible situation where he is confined and threatened alone. The next year, he is surprised to see his eyes open to his eyes. 

In the meantime, it will be revealed that Jin-woo and Min are making a grueling expression as if they foretold the risk of the next. Whether the two men will be able to save the crisis in crisis, their direction of "Kingdom" We are adding more expectations. 

"The witch's court" said, "The first step to break down Gopseok is to find the Kingdom, and the next step will be in crisis." "Whoever confines and intimidates these gods can continue the investigation of the Kingdom without fail. I hope you will be able to keep up with it. " 

(thru google translate)

Why Jung Ryeo Won Is Satisfying To Watch On “Witch’s Court”

Jung-Ryeo-Won-21.jpg

Viewers have been falling in love with “Witch’s Court”‘s Jung Ryeo Won and her refreshing big-picture style of investigation.

Whenever the plot begins to settle down, she creates twists through her ability to predict the unpredictable, by taking into account the wheres, the whos, and the whats of every scenario.

“Witch’s Court” is about a skilled and tough prosecutor Ma Yi Deum (played by Jung Ryeo Won) and rookie prosecutor Yeo Jin Wook (played by Yoon Hyun Min) who gave up being a doctor in order to become a prosecutor. The two team up together to investigate sexual assault crimes against women and children.

With a law-abiding mind and a personality that can’t bear to see injustice done, Ma Yi Deum is a fresh, new character. Here are three levels of Ma Yi Deum’s big-picture-style of justice.

.............(etc)

With only a few episodes left, many are wondering how Ma Yi Deum will wrap up her revenge against Jo Gap Soo with Min Ji Sook (played by Kim Yeo Jin), and how her big picture style of justice will take into effect.

A source from the drama stated, “We would like to thank viewers who have given Ma Yi Deum’s big picture methodology a lot of love. In the next four episodes, Ma Yi Deum will continue her unique style, as she works to topple Jo Gap Soo.”

PLEASE READ THE ACTUAL ARTICLE, COZ I DID NOT POST MOST OF THE PASSAGE HERE, I ONLY POST THE INTRO. PLEASE PROCEED TO ACTUAL SITE TO READ THE "3 LEVELS"

cr. soompi (K Lew)

@realistic2280 yeah, i did read about YHM in real life is dating the previous co-leads, hahah. and i am happy for him. 
of coz its just only relating to JW that we are talking about here about having happy ending for Ideum. hahaha. i just want a happy ending for YiDeum and JW as in the drama characters. (the way the past 12 ep were directed, this is just a legal-Rom-com,  i dont think YHM need to worry there will be sudden scenes that may cause him worries taht will affect his present gf.) hahah. if the drama ends up with happy ending for YD and JW. i am pretty satisfied already, i just dont want open ending. just slight hinting the pair 'is dating' and will ends up together... that's about all. i have enough shares of open endings and 'hintings' in the finale endings in many of my past dramas that scarred me alot.
(edited to show i am not talking about the real actors, but about the characters in the dramas.)

scene of Jo Gapsoo driving to an island, cross the harbour and onto a island. oh dear, it is Kwak Young shil crossing the road, that the driver knocked down her trolley of goods. the driver alighted and tried to help her to pull her stuffs off the road, JGS saw her but without trace of memories of who she is..... he looked not registered with the fact of her identity.
oh, Kwak Youngshil dont seems recognised him too. at least i dont find her shakened by his sight, she even nod at him .thru the wind-screen.

oh, he went to a golf field to play a game with some VIP.

3 person was playing golf. someone was taking photos... now we know who the paparrazi is, its reporter Han and her men, (remembered the first case where a reporter who was molested by Chief Oh.)
oh, repeat of the scene about Ideum said she will be back to be JW's senior to fix his brain. she received a call from Min. same scene she fake a shot at JW's brain, and he fake receiving that shot. hahaha. i just loved this pair.

oh, Yun Hee in a next scene, dressed to kill, and walked to Kingdom, touching up at toilet ... and the sensor pick up some metal detactor from her ... and she removed her coat. because the sensor repeatly sound again and again.. oh, its her ear ring, that the sensor sensed ... oh, she purposedly dropped her ear ring. and one of the guard called her back. and asked her something about her ear ring. it her ear ring that has recording device.

oh she was among the girls who is serving Jo gabsoo's special VIP who proceed from golf playing to Kingdom for another round of entertaintment.

JGS mentioned lots of stuffs to VIP.. oh, YunHee went to washroom, and she went around looking for the ear ring that she dropped.  oh she hide under the table, when the guards doing their rounds around the room . when the guards reach Yun Hee's room, he received a call, and he walked away instead of checking the room. so Yun Hee was safe.

back to the last scene of Min and Yideum in the dark staring at the power point of JGS 's wall of Shame / wall of crimes.

both were discussing, and Yun Hee walked in and talked about Kingdom. oh, its the scene of her sister on the screen, the one who died. she mentioned that was her sister. she show  Ideum the VIP card of entrance.
 Ideum remembered SoHa's recording when she called her and Sooha mentioned Kingdom.
she show Ideum a box of something... ear rings.

reporter han is showing JW photos of JGS meeting VIP at the golf course.
means the one who have been taking lots of photo, can it be reporter han and her people, and sending to Min and JW? she mentioned YiDeum something... she show JW picture of Baek's villa, of that crime scene.

another case, new case. that irritiating Park Hoonsoo was in the viewing room with Son Miyoung, watching JW interrogating a man. a new character.

JW laid out a row of docu on the table side by side and question the man something.

at same times, Min was shouting something at Yun hee, maybe dont agreed with her method too dangerous?
oh, its about the ear ring. the ear ring was in front of all 3 of them. Min really raising her voice. and Ideum reach out at ear ring and Yun hee was furious at Min's words, snatched the ear ring back, and left... outside at corridor, she starting to weep... Min walked away to the window.... oh, Yun hee , was yun hee waiting for Min to come out to persuade her?.. in the end, she returned back.... Yideum was relief that she returns. Yun hee apologised to Min.

Archived