[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min asked YH don't do something... Ideum was so desperate about the ear ring. and this time since both Min and Yun hee make peace, she reached out for the ear ring and wanted to listen... so all 3 listened to contents.

oh, MinHo allowed JW to visit him, both talked in the visitor room... talked about the coming appeal?
Minho remembered something, back earlier on, oh, he remembered JoGabSoo came to visit him after Baek's 'suicide'... as usual JGS acting grieving over Baek before Minho, not surprising,

the 3 women discussing to sun down, eating the bowls of noodle. oh, is it that Ideum wanted to go undercover ... hahah.at the lounge, she unbuttoned top button, and very pretty... hahaha.

seducing the man beside at the lounge. she cough to get his attention.... but he seems too much in deep thoughts. "she bought him a drink (wine) and the Bartender sent the wine to the man,... she very comical instead of tempting. ...

she's very comical... not seductive at all... i cannot stand it. woahahaha, the man moved away, and she moved forward... they repeated this a few times.
(me; sorry, ideum-ya, you are not 'Woman' enough...)

she literally chased after the man. the man saw Yun hee, n pushed ideum away, and he recognised Yun hee..

you gals must watch this scene, totally hilarious!.. as Ideum cursed and swore at the man, just nice Son MiYoung and Goo Seok Chang walked passed, of coz our witchy acted nothing happened.

our witch after all cannot be a tempting witch. she has no bewitching spell!!!!

oh, the man really liked Yun Hee, and talked to Yun hee on the street, actually Yun Hee didnt dressed up but looked very modest.

oh, Heo was talking to Ahn Suh Rim the brother in law of JGS, .

back to the Office of JGS. Heo reported soemthing to JGS. JGS received a call from Spy-Cam-man.

scene of the jail cell., oh, jail guard come in the check minho's cell, and confiscated some 'weapon'... and they found some stupid excuse to lock him up in another cell, away from his own room, jsut to send him a messge to compromise and behave and quiet.

oh, the guard whom Ideum trying to 'seduce' was talking to the Guard at Kingdom, talking about Kingdom.

JGS talked to the man, the Spy-cam guard went to the CCTV and tried to check the CCTV. and oh, dear, he found Yun hee slip out from room and found Yun Hee sneaking around from CCTV.

oh dear, Yun hee in danger. the "3-Women Power' still discussing in Min office. Ideum said something to Yun hee., trying to convince her something. oh, she passed her mobile to Yun Yee.

oh dear, spy-cam guard report to JGS? he was talking on the phone... oh, damned JGS looking at Yun Hee and her sister's photo.. discovered her identity. thru the Spy cam man. the Spy Cam man received a call, and . .oh, its the man that was interested in Yun hee called up the Spy cam man. both argued on the phone.  SpyCam man cut the man off.

Yun Hee walked in underground carpark. the spy cam guard called her up. and talked to her in the car. questioned her ....he threatened her something. he give a cunning laugh... and she gave some excuses calmly... he asked her is it true what she said...

think he act as if he is convinced. but i think tis no good. oh, spy cam guard received a call from the YunHee's guard who was interested in Yun hee. oh, told that man soemthing and that man gone crazily mad.

securities in jail are dirty. as one of them pulled out Minho and threatened him something. minho looked like wanted to cry...

next scene. JW talked to Minho,. and Minho mentioned Kingdom to JW.. i think its the first time JW heard of KINGDOM. JW repeated the word 'KINGDOM'?!

oh, ideum and Yun hee talked about soemthing outside a bungalow. Yun Hee show Ideum some phone message and he pressed the doorbell to entry. i think she visit the Guard who liked her... but i think guard found out things about her already. she asked for the toilet and found the window very high.. she looked around at places to hide the recorder. (she using Ideum's phone to record).
the man was trying to be closed to her> she said soemthing. and she tried to sneak to his bedroom. and he appeared from behind and asked her what she's doing. i think she is in deep danger.

Ideum called yun hee at the wrong time and the man found out who she is, and he forcilfully took the phone and found out the caller's name... and Yun hee now is frightened. the guard walked very creepily up to her. and tried to hold her... Ideum walked outside around the fense & happened to be in time to see thru window the scene Yun hee struggling against her assailant.

some one sent message to Min.
JW went to Min and Min shown JW that phone message. oh, was Ideum kidnapped here also, yes, the Guard tried to kidnapped Ideum by force and pulled her into the house.

JW run to his car... did he get the actual locattion?

Spy cam man  and the YH-guard bound Ideum side by side with Yun Hee, and the YH's guard recognised Ideum as the woman in the lounge trying to flirt with him.
oh, the creepy spy-cam spoke to Ideum... YunHee looked more frightened and Iduem is still fighting verbally... no trace of fear. both heard police siren. and both started to scream. but was immediately gag silent.
oh, the YH guard forced Yun hee to walk out with him and threatened her to say something fake to the police on his behalf... the silly police didnt see any trace that Yun hee is being forced with a knife behind her back..

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

yeah, i did read about YHM in real life is dating the previous co-leads, hahah. of coz its just only relating to JW that we are talking about.

so do u want them, dating in real life? yhm and jrw? well, i don't think so. we can't ship them we know it, right

JW read his mobile and trying to trace... spy cam was searching thru his own stuffs at bed room, and they throw Ideum in the toilet in the dark... spy-cam ransack his own stuff to find something, the tablet.

oh, JW saw the 2 police and asked them after showing them his ID... and the 2 lead JW to the house... oh, good. JW entered in, the YH's guard trying to fight his way out. ideum heard and hit at the door to draw attention, she mangaged to break a portion of the door...

oh, JW our hero found her... Ideum asked him to go after Spy-cam instead.... and Spy-cam was trying to ran out from side window., our Hero ran after the spy-cam.

got him. both fight over the bag...  oh, our JW actually fight hard n the spy-cam really hit JW so hard as JW refused to give up the bag he hold tight to his chest... oh, think he really hold on the bag with his dear life...

oh. he returned with the bag.... OTP moments....

he scolded her for the danger she caused herself.. he hold her hands and saw the bruises... she also scold him back about the scar and bruises on his face, pointed to his cheek.. oh, they really care for each other... i loved it!!!! this scene you should see yourself. (YiDeum and JinWook. again, i am still talking about the reel characters here.)

oh, the video scene who JGS tempted Baek SH with, that JGS will give him, if Baek took the fall for JGS again. the one that Ahn Tk was beating up Soo ah, was witnessed by Min, Ideum and JW in their office... but later was  shown in Court in a appeal that now JW was leading.... SORRY, this wasnt shown in the court, while i recap, i see wrongly...
court now. Heo stand up to speak. she shown some documents to judge. ahn suh Rim smiled at the things Heo said.

my imagination for The last 2 episodes.

we need new cameo, i want Daniel Henney as cameo maybe as lawyer in cho gap soo side.

its gonna be epic right? hahaha:bawling:

both between YD and Daniel Henney, had story back then. they're college friend.

and meet up in court.

no love line so far. but in the end of ep16. 

when yoe-geomsa asking her out (celebrate their victory over CGS), she refuse him and go to Daniel Henney. :grin:

coz, YD like Daniel Henney.

this is gonna be awesome, guys... come on super anti-mainstream..

we already had anti-mainstream YD. the one and only anti-hero

YD not with Yoe but With CGS's lawyer

its so cool hahahaha!!!

:blush:

Judge mentioned something in favour of Ahn tae kyoo... oh, Ideum arrived on time ... she is so smart in that manly suit.

she marched up to the front to produce something. and mentioned her name... 'Ma YiDeum'... smiled.

the end.

preview.:

Ideum has a thumb drive that she flashed out in court.

at the corridor or elevator, Ideum signaled something to JW who was in the lift and JW smiled at her.

in a scene, i think related to Ko Jae Sook talking about Kwak Young sil, another scene also shown Kwak Young shil.

and another scene, its seems either Min office or JW's office was ransacked and searched... with all the files and papers being littered on the floor...
another scene, JGS went mad over something and smashed a flower pot on the floor of his office in fury.
another scene, Both OTP speak to Minho for his case. ..

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

so do u want them, dating in real life? yhm and jrw? well, i don't think so. we can't ship them we know it, right

no.. haha, i didnt mean that. dear, did i say something wrongly? i never meant that. shipping any real actors is the last thing on my mind now, since i have been involved in some real hard shipper wars and shipper problems.

i think i am 'banning myself' from shipping any REAL actor/actress for a period, but am totally Open to shipping any REEL drama characters only. i can support and love any individual actor/actress, but i guess loving him/her  the best way is to give them the freedom to choose their own ship, so that we can be supportive to whatever projects they have working with whosoever acting in whatever skinship scenes, and fans will be mature enough to support any role they played. i learned my lessons these past 3 yrs thru many moments of wet pillows, and sleepless nites, so.... no, not shipping any Real pairs, but only Reel pairs.

since the following is about myself, which i will not angst any one to read any off topic stuff. so i edit to put in spoiler.

Spoiler

if i did give you impression of that , pls forgive me, i didnt and never once demand any real actor shipping. (oh, did i really write anything wrongly that indicate that, right? any passage that i wrote that indicate that , pls highlight here, and i will do the neccessarily amendment !)
So no, this is a confirmation again. i am not shipping any REAL ACTORS>
(sghh.. . i better backread what i wrote today and delete anything .. i post too much at this site recently, maybe i should give it a rest.... )

i jsut want the character Ideum to have happy ending. period. :D nothing to do about wanting anything from or for Jung RyeWon.
i Wish Yoon Hyun Min and his real life gf Baek Jin hee an happy ever after.
so do i wish Jung Rye Won to find her One true love in life too.

i also will accept whatever happy ending writernim may write for Ideum and JW... regardless of the only one happy ending that i wish them to be having, theirs alone.

nuff said. :wub:

my history of ships... laid bare at my signatures of my proud fleet.. those titles of dramas that's about so much of my ships, and you can imagine the possibilies of some shipper wars that i may engaged in.... for some people, having one shipper war is more than devastating in life... so enough is enough. not adding more ships to my fleet of ships.

Just now, maryofbethany said:

real hard shipper wars and shipper problem

Shipper problem hahaha.. its soo freakin hard.. no don't get involved. u same like me ship so many...

Just now, maryofbethany said:

( i jsut want the character Ideum to have happy ending. period. :D nothing to do about wanting anything from or for Jung RyeWon. )

i know.

nothing wrong with you. nothing. just remain it with calm mode. no ship. hahaha

3 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

i Wish Yoon Hyun Min and his real life gf Baek Jin hee an happy ever after.
so do i wish Jung Rye Won to find her One true life in life,

agree with you (no insider news in here)

4 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

i also will accept whatever happy ending writernim may write for Ideum  ...

me too. i hope not end with yoe- coz, so mainstream and makjang. maybe its gonna be awesome with new chara like new cameo.

mom didnt recognised JGS.

this is my favourite scene .... OTP moments, genuine care needs not be cheesy. this is suffice.
always, always loved YiDeum's (not JRW) wide eyed, blink blink looks, when she was showered by sudden tender loving care by JW (not YHM). love this couple to pieces at these kind of interaction.

Archived