[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

5 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

i get that they are very good behind the scenes... but for the final week.. can we have some action on the romance sideeeeeeeee.....

aigooo... 7Days Queen was sweet but short... common KBS, what's happening? TVN, with this is my first life, have more skinship than this drama... haha (not the main lead but the Sango couple :)

@realistic2280 true, international fans are always diff from local korean fans. international fans will always preferred some dramas that has very deep OTP interactions. those dramas you mentioned, are focus more on relationship between the Leads, while plots are evolved around the Leads, here the lacking is , the Vengeance and cases are the "main leads' and Ideum and JW's relationship become side-lined to 'support' the many cases that are links to or building up to fighting JGS. its simple formula for international fans, throw in a Very Deep Chemistry OTP and many moments of OTP skinship, bickering. the RELATIONSHIP IS THE MAIN PLOT. and others spin around the OTP.

else if you totally want the PLOT to be the MAIN< you must have something as strong as Misaeng, TEN, Tunnel, Voice, Falsify or Signal. it is NOT shallow that we all wants a good layered looks at relationship at every eps, if any dramas do NOT have strong plot and strong characters to offer as the dramas above, i guess they still need to rely on teh Good Old formula: OTP relationship to draw in international fans.
Witch has strong, very strong characters-crafting, very unique in fact. .which wins half the battle to step towards becoming the likes of Misaeng, TEN, Tunnel, Voice, Falsify or Signal.... but it lacks the thick cases/deep plot, that touch on dark social / political issues.

so i am sad. that the feels of both this sites or anyway. it just does NOT has the feels of Witchy entering into the finale weeks. we are just shy of 3 days into finale.

4 hours ago, monalisa said:

CGS will likely set fire to the home to attempt to eliminate MYD's mom and the nurse. The nurse could be killed but I think MYD's mom will survive and will regain her memory through this.

@monalisa JW's mom already saved Ideum's mom... but i am curious to know too, whether is it really true that she lost her memories or is it she's just faking it to survive.

@Shosi_for_9 always thankful for having you around here at this thread, for keeping me company. and your unfailing love for Yoana. she's so deserving it right, isnt it.  lets walk persevered for another 4 days.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-79/

tineybeanie

Witch’s Court: I’m loving it. Especially that scene where Yi-deum had fallen to her lowest of lows and was carting around cleaning supplies while Jo Gap-soo was surrounded by his yes-men—that could and would have turned into a self-pity party in any other drama. But Yi-deum totally turned the tables on him, making him flinch in fear as she charged right at him with her dirty mop, and it was a refreshingly awesome moment. I do wish her mom had stayed dead though; it seems a little too late to bring her back into the story when the entire reason for Yi-deum’s life for the past twenty years has been to avenge/find her mother.

7 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

always thankful for having you around here at this thread, for keeping me company. and your unfailing love for Yoana. she's so deserving it right, isnt it.  lets walk persevered for another 4 days.

i'm just in love with WC. 

when u said about why this thread so quiet. mostly im just silent lurk in every drama thread except for Avengers.Social.Club (in the end, im give up coz cant do anything.. u know subtitle comes out sooooooo freakin long.. i have to wait it for long) and here (WC).

btw send u PM, discuss about NOTHGIN TO LOSE (im watching it right now) do u think same character with MYD, coz on IG some said it about MYD character.. but thanksfull WC come first.. hahaha

On 25/11/2017 at 4:37 PM, 0ly40 said:

preview nov 27

@0ly40 many thanks for that.
ok, your preview at least revealed at 0:05, that JW was sitting beside Ideum on her right. good means all are back together sitting under Min. and true enough JW mom really saved KwakYS. but it seems she was surprised to find them at her back seats... which means she may not be the one who tip off nurse Choi to run...

On 25/11/2017 at 4:44 PM, Shosi_for_9 said:

i'm just in love with WC. 

when u said about why this thread so quiet. mostly im just silent lurk in every drama thread except for Avengers.Social.Club (in the end, im give up coz cant do anything.. u know subtitle comes out sooooooo freakin long.. i have to wait it for long) and here (WC).

btw send u PM, discuss about NOTHGIN TO LOSE (im watching it right now) do u think same character with MYD, coz on IG some said it about MYD character.. but thanksfull WC come first.. hahaha

@Shosi_for_9  based on my 17 years watching kdrama since teens, i do NOT think i ever come across to any female character come close to who Ideum is.... there might be, but i have not seen..... i dare say, MYD character is MOST unique. very diff from PEB, hers in nothing to lose should not be the same, her character may be bad temper, but NOT grey... .. not really watching so i cant comment.

On 25/11/2017 at 4:49 PM, Shosi_for_9 said:

i cant see anything. i think deleted

i try again. it was JW standing in front of the people sitting, as in Press Con. with the standard Prosecutor Front Stage background and JW was holding both his hands behind him in a formal standing position.  yes, i kept on cannot paste it.

BTW, I replaced that with something else.

On 25/11/2017 at 4:56 PM, maryofbethany said:

based on my 17 years watching kdrama since teens, i do NOT think i ever come across to any female character come close to who Ideum is.... there might be, but i have not seen..... i dare say, MYD character is MOST unique. very diff from PEB, hers in nothing to lose should not be the same, her character may be bad temper, but NOT grey... .. not really watching so i cant comment.

yes her character not grey. yes she has temper. she comical too sometimes MYD comical. but ppl compare with MYD hahaha

and MYD won

JRW really did good job describe MYD. Thumbs UP for her acting bring on MYD so on point

well im agree with your opinion...

ps: i will try to like her.. coz she so suportive with my bias hahaha

Behind the scene

Spoiler

nothing to lose vs witch's court

21 hours ago, triplem said:

@maryofbethany @Shosi_for_9 Thanks for all your updates . The BTS were all so cute, and @0ly40 thanks for preview. @stroppyse if by any chance can you do a translation for us. I put it in spoiler here. 

Reveal hidden contents

So as I had guess Heo is going to cave in. Yes, the roadblocks  to bringing Cho Gap Soo down is being removed. And what pleases me even more is to see JW's mum having a hand in saving MYD's mum. Can we pali pali sort out all the CGS stuff and have eps 16 bring about reconciliation btwn MYD and KWY, JW and his mum and most importantly some sweet moments between the OTP ? I can't believe we are coming to an end.

I am just wondering if by any chance they are extending this by one eps. The next drama Jugglers is apparently starting on 5 Dec which is a Tuesday according to a subbed teaser done by KBS World. So hey what's going to show on 4 Dec? 

@triplem oh, pls let that happen. even if its just one more ep. i will be glad. but some times if response is good. they will have a special ep, of bts, and interviews, just like Goblin.

oh, JRW easygoing characters shine thru in bts, she's so cute and funny and it should be a blessing to have her lessen the tension of tight schedule and rush-Live shooting and cold weather. sleepless late night shooting... if only the on-screen OTP moments are as many like the real actors' bts, it should gives more to the drama.

Trust me MYD its first grey lead ever..

after WC end there will be grey character come out in KDRAMA Land

MYD is trend

13 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

The next drama Jugglers is apparently starting on 5 Dec which is a Tuesday according to a subbed teaser done by KBS World. So hey what's going to show on 4 Dec? 

Special Edt of WC

7 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

im so agree with u.. yes correct

mee too... i agree with @maryofbethany...i hope i'll be able to do recaps on monday...i hope for a happy end ...otp together +mom coming back and that jerk in jail paying for his crimes

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

thanks for the preview's translation @stroppyse you are awesome

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

YD: To Cho Gab Soo’s crimes, the charge of murder has been added, and we are in the middle of investigating the charges.
Min: The Kingdom case will be the biggest lobbyist scandal that we investigate. This is a total Grand Slam.
Man: Did you bring it?

Man: I was right!!
Official: Other than some scrap of paper, do you have any other evidence?
YD: Let’s call in the core members first.
YD: From the moment you open this, we’re agreeing to a deal.
Lawyer Heo: What is it that I have to give you?
CGS: What is this person saying?
YD: The ledger has disappeared.
Nurse: Director, please hide us!
CGS: Madam, even dead, you’re helping me.

@triplem, just saw your request. Here you go.

@stroppyse wow, u r an 'angel' to us.:wub:
its really a great help from your translation. blind watching without words missed out impact.
eg. the one:  YD said "The Ledger has disappeared." i will not know the impact.
i think this stand out as one of the key issue. again i am harping on a twist, a twist that there is a mole.
means the ledger, can i safely ask Ledger is some financial accounts-book, or just the 'Journal'? is the "ledger you meant the Journal.
then i can even more suspicious that among them there is a mole who knows where the team hid the ' ledger.'

watching without your Sub, i was thinking they were raiding some office and found some surpirising thing in the drawer, judging from Min's stunned face. But your Sub made it more dramatic that "not anyone' should be able to walk in and out of CAGU conveniently open drawer. Not even Chief Oh. even if Chief Oh came in the dark of night, i guess he do not have idea which drawer it should be in. If it is those minnions who 'ransacked' Min office, then it should be a mess like Min office. so, conclude: there must be a mole. (haha. but do forgive me if this is proven wrong). since almost everything was stolen and burnt from Min's office, except the journal, i wonder why dont they locked it or hide it so secure that only Ideum know where she hide it and isnt it that it should under locked and only One Person in the office should know only where it is locked?

Man: Did you bring it?

Man: I was right!!

oh, the two men on the run, the one in blue cap, looks like Chief Oh. the other well suited is another minister that has been invited to Kingdom before talking about those White Town stuffs.... etc.

Official: Other than some scrap of paper, do you have any other evidence?
this official is non other than Prime Minister himself. so this is right as Min said, this is a total Grand Slam that prosecutor office has ever handled.

Heo is "turning' and we saw it coming. good.

CGS: Madam, even dead, you’re helping me. this Madam cannot be Mrs Cho since she was not 'assumed dead', and should be Ideum's mom Kwak. but how did she 'help' and obviously it is still the Journal that CGS holding as he smiled saying that sentence. what linked that journal in CGS's hands to 'Madam' still helping him?

this preview does NOT really surprised some of us, except the missing ledger part.
but
where is
OTP moments?
i guess Show just purposedly hid from curious us.

37 minutes ago, andy78 said:

mee too... i agree with @maryofbethany...i hope i'll be able to do recaps on monday...i hope for a happy end ...otp together +mom coming back and that jerk in jail paying for his crimes

thanks for the preview's translation @stroppyse you are awesome

@andy78 thank God you are here, esp on Tues, pls be around. i will NOT be around on Tues the finale, regarding work related night lessons that stretch for a night or two. i likely will be around on Monday only.

(sorry, @Berou about quoting pics. i wanted to delete after i wrote the comments after pairing @stroppyse sub with the scene, screen by screen... then i forgot. sorry.)

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1353122

again this is by google translate, so lots of 'queer translated vocabs' do forgive.

'Witch's court' Jung Ryeo-won - Yoon Hyun-min - Kim,

2017112608004816170-540x1620.jpg

KBS2 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won - Yoon Hyun-min - Kim, Girls' part came back as a special team.

'Witch's Court' (play Jun Young-kyun) announced on 26th that it had steel containing 'Cheol-Joo-su's team meeting'. 

'Witch's Court' is a mysterious actor who has been forced to be involved in unexpected events during a highway on a highway on the highway. A crime investigation investigation centering on the case and resolving the ugly reality crime case.

At the end of the last 14 broadcasts, the re-entry to the Public Prosecutors' Office was followed by a special inspection(investigation) of Cho Gap-soo. Jin-wook and Jin-wook  (Ideum) tried to persuade Baek Sang-ho (younger brother Huh Sung-tae, Lee Baek-chan)'s younger brother Bae Min-ho (Kim Kwon) to get the secret handbook of Baek. In the next year (ep), I raised my expectations about what kind of avenging revenge will be shown to Gaku (GapSoo), through 'Survey of Cho Gap Su'. 

In the public photos, there is a picture of the (CAGU) girls 'family members' who have joined together again as' Min-Ji-suk (Kim, Jin-jin, Director General of Hae-min Min), the head of the 'Jab Gap Su-su's team' and Jin-Wook are leading the' family together.

As they investigate the past few years, they have been watching numerous incidents, and they are passionate about the day and night, and they are expecting what they will do. 

In particular, 'Witch Court' sits alongside (Ideum) and Jinwook look in the eye. During the meeting, two people are fighting each other with their arms around each other in an intense eye battle.
(me: 'intense eye battle? LOL. google translate really is a joke in some words used. i took liberty to delete and changed some words, else it will be 'more weird.)

In addition, as the head of the 'Choppong Supreme Team', Chung, Min, the head of the ministry, is attracting attention because he has a more spirited atmosphere than anyone else. She has not stopped investigating her husband  (nemesis) for the last 20 years, starting with the 'torture sexual assault case of a brother's factory'. I (Ideum) feel a sense of willing to succeed in my (her) own desire and add tension. ('husband' is the 'best joke' of google translate; some times when it comes to Ideum, google translate her name to just 'I'. i think the 'I" above should mean Iduem.).

The girls' family, gathered back to the 'Nabeok Suwoo' team, is raising the expectations of viewers whether they can dig up the corruption and the bad behavior and set him up in court.

(sorry for using google translate).

from stroppyse's translate: (btw, google translate can never ever hide with 'stroppyse's translate'.
YD: From the moment you open this, we’re agreeing to a deal.
Lawyer Heo: What is it that I have to give you?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711270100230560016901&ServiceDate=20171126

Spoiler

2017112701002305600169011.jpg&key=173353

Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won - Secret meeting with Yoon Hyun-min and Kim Min-seo 'Meaningful smile'

Enter article 2017-11-26 09:03:21

[Sports Chosun.com Jung An Ji reporter] 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo Won - Yoon Hyun Min - Kim Min Soo secret meeting seized the scene. In the meantime, those who played a tough confrontation in the courts will face each other in a cafe, not a courtroom. Jung Ryeo-won gives a meaningful smile to Kim Min-seo and (she) gives a meaningful smile to her. Also, the appearance of Kim Min-seo, who is surprised to see the documents, is revealed and she is (we are) wondering what kind of secret story has come between them. 

KBS 2TV Wall TV drama 'Witch's Court' (drama Jeong Yoon / director Kim Young-gyoon / producer Ai Will Media) will show the steals (stills) containing the secret meeting place of Mayumi (Jeongryeonwon) - Yejinwook (Yoon Hyunmin) to the public. 

In the open photo, Mr. Kim  YiDeum and Jin - wook face Mr. Yoo Hyeong - kyung (Heo) at the cafe to give an unexpected atmosphere. The first time a person has a private meeting outside the courtroom, he (we) wonders what his purpose is. 

Especially in the next year (ep), she gives a meaningful smile to the lawyer, and gives his (her) documents to the lawyer. In the past, he had won the court yesterday with his lawyer Huh Yoon-kyung. Jin-wook, who was beside him (her), also looks at the lawyer Hye-kyung Hyeok (Heo) with a shy expression and stimulates curiosity about which technique the two people will exert. 

Huh Yoon-kyung (Heo) takes a paperwork with suspicious eyes and looks like she is surrounded by tension. She wondered what she would see, and what effect Ideum and Jin-wook will have on her. She was not only afraid of the endless viciousness of Chae Gwang-su (Jeon Gwang-ryul) but also received a scouting proposal from his brother in law Anh-shefil (Nam-Kyung Eup Min). 

The witch's court said, "In the 15th session, the investigation will be continued and investigation will be conducted on those related to the start of the full-scale special investigation of Cho Gap-soo." "In the meeting with the lawyer Huh Yoon- I would like to ask you to confirm the actual purpose of this meeting and how this meeting will affect the investigation through 15 broadcasts. " Meanwhile, 'Witch' s Court 'will be broadcasted at 10:15 pm on Monday, the 27th. 

(cr. google translate from sports.chosun)

cr.baby miniee 

I double checked. This scene is indeed from Mad Dog. That blur image lady behind the "bad man"should be the "Cha Hong choo"  (villain female character )  so the upper scene is not a scene from WC. My mistake coz couldn't understand the Korean words. So sorry. 

JW is hearing some tape recording of someone (at a corridor)?

cr.jjjacobicobi

( i am going MIA for a long period today. so enjoy everyone).

9 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

Trust me MYD its first grey lead ever..

after WC end there will be grey character come out in KDRAMA Land

MYD is trend

Special Edt of WC

Drama schedule on KBS World is Tuesday-Wednesday and Thursday-Friday giving time to sub the dramas before airing thus Jugglers start on December 5

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

cr.baby miniee ( birds of a feather flock together . all bad guys always flocked together, those 2 actors are experts in acting bad guys. so this 'witness' is he for the Prosecutor side or Accused side? )

Thanks @maryofbethany, for a moment there I thought I'm in the forum thread of "Mad Dog" :D It will be interesting tomorrow, to finally see them wrap up the long due case and the meeting up of a long lost family.

p.s After looking up for the translation it is from the drama mentioned (I'm watching both KBS's drama btw)

2 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Thanks @maryofbethany, for a moment there I thought I'm in the forum thread of "Mad Dog" :D It will be interesting tomorrow, to finally see them wrap up the long due case and the meeting up of a long lost family.

p.s After looking up for the translation it is from the drama mentioned (I'm watching both KBS's drama btw)

Yes. @Yongzura  . I was watching Mad Dog  just now to check.  That was belonging to a scene in Mad Dog. The blur image lady behind him is the villain female lead in Mad Dog , that Cha Hong Choo. So yes you are correct .  likely someone wants wants to make comparison between between the 2 villains. So sorry about the mistakes. 

Archived