[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

Previews in cuts: tonite and not next week, is the starting of the Showdown .

Spoiler

confirmed the 'H' logo behind JW is the logo of Hyungjie Cor.

she was holding a K-VIP entrance card, at first glance , i thought that was a USB, no, are they bringing reporters to go Kingdom? the lady in front of JW holding SLRcamera?

the ransack place definitely is JW's office, so is that the reason why they bring everything back to his place to discuss? but will his house be even more unsafe? so, Min is not back as head and i just find Auntie Jung, the new Head not very competent.

isnt there a scene where Auntie Jung (new Head) told JW he has some kind of 3 months suspension? (am i wrong in this, anyone?)

dear mods, sorry for 'spamming' this site, i just couldnt help, am already 'spell-bound' !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/675443

Witch's Court' Kim Min-seo - Jung Ryeo-won

news_1511253433_675443_m_1.jpg

Jung Ryeo-won and Kim Min-seo, who are appearing in the Witch's Court, 

On the 21st, the 'Witches' Court' came to the top of the main portal site's real-time search query. In this regard, the filming credits shot by Jung Ryeo-won and Kim Min-seo, which appear on the KBS2 drama Witch's Court, attract attention. 

Kim Min-seo said to his instagram that "It's not the day MinSeo shoots, it's the day that my friend Shoots ^^ ~ It's warm on a cold day. I want to # Let's try # Witch's Court "with a picture posted. 

In the photo, Kim Min Seo and Jung Ryeo Won have a small V in the background of snack tea. Jung Lyeon Won is a child sexual abuse investigator Maitim in the Witch 's Court, and Kim Min - seo is a lawyer in her brother' s law firm. In the drama, they form a tension by being a prosecutor and a lawyer, but in reality they are kind and friendly. The users who came to the photographs responded that "I like my sister because it is beautiful." "Moonji ****" "kiwha_lee" and "seongsuhyeo . [Daily: Lee Sun-woo]  
(by google translate)

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol...I am guessing that they can track the message Yun Hee sent to MJS. 

Just completed the subbed eps and I really love how things are shaping up. I have a couple of thoughts or rather questions:

1. Did KYS (MYD's mum) lose her memory - I am surprised she did not recognise CGS...maybe it's been to long and looks change as people age but still I would thing that for someone who traumatised and scarred her for life , it would be hard to forget him. So I am guessing she has blocked out all painful memories . And wondering if she remembers she has a daughter.

2. @maryofbethany You are right - JW will get a suspension ( Cho Gap Soo has a hand in this , since he told his people to "take care" of the prosecutor first) -  might be a blessing in disguise since this means he will have time to help MYD and work with her on CGS' case. Yep, that looks like his house ....ahahah bed scene maybe? (lol....okay just wishful thinking)

@blademan yes ...i think he kept his promise that he will help MYD find her mum and bring all who are responsible down. He will finally be able to show her how sincere he was. :wub::D

@triplem
shamelessly, agreed. i thought i am the only one thinking about this when i saw the scene of his house,... (am not even asking the equvalent of what our Yoana did in BubbleGum with LeeDW, that was very romantic.... but am just thinking of giving Ideum a sweet happy ending and allow her to know, she is capable of feminine charm and is totally conquer the heart of the Cool guy who never 'seems interested in her."

just want her to enjoy a little of wooing, a little of pampering as a woman, from her man.
this drama is so 'owing' ideum that.
woahahah. because will our Ideum got drunk again.... ??? even if they have 'such scene', it will be sweet & comical, with a touch of Ideum, (and zero of whatever you may find in 'Suspicious partner' that 'kind' of scene)....  given that the whole drama is going towards legal-rom-com. so again, since i am back to touching this topic, like to remind that i am talking about Ideum and JinWook, not about RyeoWon and HyunMin.

show start.
Judge said something... JW give his statement. repeated what we saw last nite, about the fake report by the NFS staff who produced fake certification about knuckle weapon, about Heo submit the resignation of the NFS staff who certified Glove's as evidence... Judge about to write off the case...

and;

Ideum's grand entrance.

'i am Baek Min ho's attorney, Ma-I-deum.'

look at Minho and smile. she pointed at Ahn TaekKyoo and said something as she will proof ATK is guilty. she pulled out a USB about the beating of SooAh by Ahn Taekyoo and shown the Court. scenes shown very brutal beating, until the whole audience at the gallery shown disgust at the graphic images..... granny was crying breaking down completely. JW's turn to speak, actually he was feeling sorry for granny as he turned to look at granny of Sooha.  Judge passed verdict. JW won for Min ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TaeKyoo was pulled away.

this case save many people. including Ideum's soul. & saved JW's confidence too.
scene wehre OTP gave a victory thumb up sign to each other.

Ahn Suh Rim called up CGS and scold him.

and told him about Kingdom been leaked out..

scene go back to nite before all 3 viewed the video. and talked 'bout kingdom will be exposed to the world.

Reporter Han display a business card on the table, and show all 3 of them at office of Min?

next scene. Reporter han report on national tv reporting the full report of Ahn Suh Rim being involved, she is the anchor reporting the whole case.

the Minister walked in... in a news report. and Reporter Han interviewed someone LIVE, with the witness's face blurred off.. talking about The Kingdom...
talking about the ministers that buy their sons' way into the Elite University. and scene on National TV shown the Hotel Hyungjae Hotel...
CGS now is fumming fury.. smashing the flower pot on the floor.

Ahn TaeKyoo shouted at Minho who walked passed his cell. its Taakyoo turn to curse and swear at Minho...

minho is released.. back in normal clothes and looking thru the bag of belonging that he surrender when he was jailed.

he picked up all his belonging, including the villa house deed. is the secret lies in the villa? he went out of prison, looked up to the sky and pause, wonder... oh,
IDEUM came to fetch him.

he thank her for SooAh's case.

She showed him Baek SH text to her about finding the secrets which Baek passed to MH. he denied? (text where Baek said in case where baek himself met some disastrous end, told her the evidence lies with MH.

reporter reporting outside Hyungjae Corp. oh, Min was speaking to a man ( veteran actor Jeon No-min : the actor who act in Hospital ship as the 'bad' senior doctor and also as Han Ga-Eun's father in Ruler Master of the Mask. ) they chat over a meal.

oh, JW also at a meal with park HoonSoo,.. Park Hoonsoo talked non stop, is it about Ideum?
JW didnt reply him.

oh, Min and the man walked out ... they are at same resturant at some inner room. they gave approval to search Kingdom.

JW lead the grand entourage to Kingdom to raid Kingdom. they went all the way up lift. and ignored the securities who tried to stop them.

they do not how to go up? stuck... hahah. Goo SeokChan forget the key... oh, Ideum came with the Key-entrance card... JW smiled at ideum,. so Ideum walked beside him and all matched into Kingdom..

that scene is SO SO SO GRAND.

they walked into the grand hotel suite. JW was furious imagining the filthy things happened there.

back in another scene, Ahn Suh Rim talked to CGS. about Kingdom, JoGS seems acting there's nothing need to  worry about @ Kingdom.

JoGabSoo trying to convince Ah SuhRim brother in law there's nothing need to worry about.
Heo came to see JGS in his office. Heo mentioned 'bout Kim Min Jung?
then JGS break into huge temper, shouting at her furiously.
Heo left.
Minho went to see brother at his urn's Columbarium place. and break down weeping when saw Hyungnim Baek seungho's photo....

oh,  he went to villa next. stand outside the gate.. reminisced the scene where brother promised him to buy the place...

oh, he went in...

he stared around ... oh, he looked at the tree, Big significant Big Tree at the garden, remembered back when Baek said he will one day buy the house with the big tree? now minho remmebered Baek's words, and started digging at foot of tree.

hahahahha. he found some stuff wrapped in black wraper. .. is it the real journal..

yes. the real journal.

means either its the copy or the real journal, or a complete whole thing. it has some added written pages?
MINHO looked at the last page.

chief Oh met the Man whom Min was talking to. he talked to another man and chief Oh. they mentioned about Kingdom... the other man also is bad?

ok, we can safely confirm the man who talked to Min is just. because he dont seems happy with what the 2 were saying regarding Kingdom.

he walked out and met JW, JW bowed to greet him.  and both talked.

Auntie Jang eun jung talked to JW... at her office. Min entered and Jung Eunjng was overjoy to see her mentor?... back in JW office. all were gathered around Ideum, happy to see Ideum. that idiot park hoon soo acting very familar with Ideum.

whole group welcome Ideum and still calling her MaGeomsanim.

JW entered... oh, they sent JW out. the 3 months suspension?

JW left, carried a box of belonging out into the carpark.. i dont understand the suspension is based on WHAT??? WHAT THE HELL CAN THEY JUDGE HIM?

Chief Jang eunjung called Goo SeokChan into her office, passed him a case?

TV news-reports shown JW entered into kingdom, and mom Ko jae sook was watching the reports of her son raiding Kingdom. and she is obviously worried. some staff entered her office and congrat her... dont know about what.

hahaha. its Mrs Cho case now. scene of Mrs Cho in coma. iduem talked to the doctor incharged of mrs Cho case on the phone, while she sat at JW's car.

OTP talked in the car... driving to dont know where. Ideum said something that JW didnt agreed.

JW parked the car, to talk.

he "Zoom" back his car seat in a declined position and acted resting,  refused to drive the car...  challenging Ideum something.... hahah. JW also know how to threaten? dont know why... forcing her to give way about something. so finally she did. so he drive again..

they met Minho. and Minho passed them a paper. its Baek's hand writing? they met at Baek villa.

the scene you saw OTP speak to MH.

the paper where Baek was force to wrote as suicide note?
Minho said something about the paper. and he stared daggar at ideum. must be something that Ideum really did wrondly and have some guilt in???

ideum was speechless.

oh, min office and not JW office was searched and ransacked.

OTP witnessed the whole mess.

JGS's men took whatever docu and burn the document. oh, the 1986 case documents file (Kwak's case) that Min passed to Ideum when she first started to reveal she knew about Kwak young shil.

they are burning all the things they took from min office. Heo saw everything.

all 3 , Min, OTP discussing... in whose place?

still min's office. JW said something and Ideum said okay.

Min received a call just after OTP left.

OTP got down the car... oh, JW house. the scene where everything on the floor and they were plotting their fight plan on the white board with marker... n bending over all the photos... oh, found a pen... the actual pen's photo... of Baek's when he commit suicide? where did they get that? they had a pen in their possession actually. they compared the 'actual pen' and the one in the photo.

they went to soemone and JW show his prosecutor badge and they request to see some document, is it evidences of past cases?...  oh, its the pen? the same pen that they saw in a photo... the pen with that Baek used to write the suicide note? they took the evidence.

in the car... they were going thru the web sites where  baek was seen standing together with some players>
oh, Min went to see Spy-Cam man, she is the one who going to rep him? she talked about Kingdom.

the University director was being stoned by furious mob who gathered infront of the U, while still in all his dirty clothes he went to see JGS, who dont gave a damn while he kept shouting. JGS called securities to pull that U director out. someone brought a box of stuff in for JGS. man brought out the box again... damned,.

JGS remembered seeing Kwak Youngshil.. suddenly remembered seeing her at the Island of that Golf course. damned... he gave a creepy laugh...

the University director was being thrown rocks by furious mob (citizens) who gathered infront of the U, with all his dirty clothes he went to see JGS, who dont gave a damn while he kept shouting. JGS called securities to pull that U director out. someone brought a box of stuff in for JGS. man brought out the box again... damned,.

JGS remembered seeing Kwak Youngshil.. suddenly remembered seeing her at the Golf course that island. damned... he gave a creepy laugh...

the scene in the snow was actually Ko Jae Sook filming something in the snowy outdoor.

next scene, JGS brought out Baek journal, and start reading randomly.. oh,  he turned the pages... and read..

back in 2003, (flashback.) Baek talked to KoJaesook about Kwak young shil. Ko Jae Sook actually say 'no' about something. baek seen standing infront of Kwak Young shil intensive care bed. nurse Choi came with a injection needle... oh, are they going to inject poison into her bloodstream? kwak youn shil instantly shown signs of struggling and pains and collapsing... then she turned to her side. and the machine shown sign of heart beat stopped... baek did witnessed Kwak's so called death, so he is not lying when he told Ideum mom is dead.... nurse Choi pulled covers over Kwak's head. . 
JGS happy that he read that Kwak was dead. 'he put the journal down finally relief.

JGS called someone, now his tone was happy... he mentioned Ideum.
OTP went to the BaekSH's police station where Baek once worked n spoke to the detective who once said that Baek went oversea. they convinced the man something. he hesitated ... then,

the man went in to his office and took out something.. oh, he was the one hiding the pen of baek.

he passed the pen to OTP.

flashback, he was at the crime scene where Baek 'commited suicide', and he interrupted some inspectors about something at the villa. they fought as in some arguments. that inspector saw the pen and suicide note and while veryone not taking notice, he swop the real pen with his own pen. he kept Baek SH actual pen, and put his own on baek's suicide note.

he bowed to OTP. they bowed back to him.

oh, the man that JGS send to Kwak medical care center called back toJGS... is it that they cant find ideum's mom?

JGS called another person ... and whisper something..

next scene, oh, nurse choi running away with Kwak at the road side.... escaped.

back in villa, scene where OTP speak to Minho.

oh, is it another scene, not the same scene.  they show him Baek's pen. She mentioned JGS with this confidence smile on her face....  JGS speak on the phone ... after he speak finish, literally let the phone slided down and drop to the floor...

press conference.

ideum speak to press? a slender legs (in pants) walked in, marching right up to the mic's platform....

again the famous self-introduction : 'i am Ma-Yi-Deum" and.....
the end.

no preview. (Hello????) no preview really.

damned, i am not ready to say good bye to witch.

11 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

the end.

no preview. (Hello????) no preview really.

damned, i am not ready to say good bye to witch.

thanks so much for recaps...i still have to watch this week ep...today i was able to watch the last 10 min...she is awesome i love her smille!!!too bad the jerk realized mom is still alive and about BSG case

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

thanks so much for recaps...i still have to watch this week ep...today i was able to watch the last 10 min...she is awesome i love her smille!!!too bad the jerk realized mom is still alive and about BSG case

@andy78 i badly need your help, if possible. something turned up today at work, and the worst happened. i am required to handle some stuffs on next 28 Nov night... which means i will truly missed the finale show...
putting aside my own 'lost'...

and i badly need to ask, whether can you come and do the recap next Tuesday for the finale... its almost like 90 % i cannot make it for Tuesday recap. i have resisted, but since it is work-based related appointment,  as i may not even be around for 28-29-30 even. the best scenrio i will be back at 29, worst scenrio, i will be away for about 3 days.... pls could you mind help with recapping the finale ep? jaebal?

@triplem same here with you, still need you to do the screen shot-recaps, esp next tuesday finale. .. my utmost regrets, i wont be here. you did so well, do continue with your recapping with screen shots. its so helpful.

Archived