[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, blademan said:

:wub: They still very much care for each other!

@blademan that's why i think they deserved each other alot, after what they gone thru together. while i loved Ideum , i also think JW deserved to be with her. a scratch, on he went all mad. Ideum should be flattered at that sudden exposure to his raw sharing of his worries.

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahahahahah...yes yes yes...I try to live stream this drama every time since I like it so much. So sweet right. He was so angry which shows how much she means to him.  3 more eps left...I would really like the OTP romance to be turned up a notch. They did say the genre is legal -romance ...feels like 80% legal and 20% romance. 

@triplem i have said so so so much tonite... am a little tired. i am with you 200%. it wont kill the plot to turn up just a level up the romance notch. haha. its 50% legal, 25% comical, 25% romance. so now i just want my OTP to be happy ever after at the end i will be wagging tail like a glad puppy. learned one thing. demanding skinship, or anything is useless. as long as they gave a solid confirmation that OTP did end up together, i am satisified....

personally sharing in spoiler.

Spoiler

been watching so many romance dramas, some of which end up open ending or sad ending.. really kills me hard. i have my fair shameful shares of Fleet of ships as i stated below at my signature, where i stated all the dramas that i loved dearly.
so which means i have lots of shipping experiences. 
but now i just want to simply enjoy a drama without shipping. anything.

now, i just want Ideum to end up with JW. jsut give us some nice OTP moment. whatever. just happy ending! i always have this fear for my favourite dramas as i do NOT anticipate the ending because i always fear the writernim throw us surprised twist and end the drama unfavourably. so in the end, i wants only happy ending. nothing else. once, i fall in love with a drama about a guy having early onset Alzehimer's, the drama was open ending (almost hinting it will be sad ending). so i was ruined for a good long time.  so after that drama, i told myself, i wanted nothing else except happy ending for OTP, will not fight for more OTP screen times or more cheesy scenes.

agreed?

liked all the little gesture between these 2...

1 hour ago, blademan said:

Who thinks tomorrow's cliffhanger will be YD meeting her mum??!!!! 

To me, it is too soon. She believes that her mother is dead. Since tomorrow,  YJW will be the one under crossfire, they will need Baek MH's support to corner CGS. When CGS is losing his support, he will remember MYD's mother. That's why if KYS appears tomorrow in the cliffhanger, it is because CGS needs her as a leverage.  

Good episode.

I wonder that JW knew where the location of YD was, but at least he rescued her. It was also nice to see how much he cared for her. She really doesn't see how he feels for her.

I was scared that that guy tried to rape JS assistent.

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

this is my favourite scene .... OTP moments, genuine care needs not be cheesy. this is suffice.
always, always loved YiDeum's (not JRW) wide eyed, blink blink looks, when she was showered by sudden tender loving care by JW (not YHM). love this couple to pieces at these kind of interaction.

my fav scene too

smile when watched it

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Witch bewitching spell should be casting at JW right>

hahahaha.. so funny..:bawling:

http://ccnewsq.com/2017/11/N1511228504862/?ckattempt=1

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won appears as an attorney Kim Kim at the exquisite timing!

13 times the best one minute Nielsen 13.3% nationwide! Metropolitan area 13%!

34-20171121104039.jpg

[Chungcheong News Q] 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won has appeared as Kim's lawyer at the exquisite timing of the trial of the murder case of prostitute minor.

In the case where both sides of the evidence submitted in the first round are excluded and the appellate court is in danger of ending the appeal without any income, Jung Ryeo-won, who has actual image of Baek Chul-min's assault, appears in court.

The last hope of reversing the trial was the appearance of Jung Ryeo-won, who made 13.3% of the audience expecting an awesome reversal of the drama.

The 13th edition of KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' (Daekyun Joyun / Directed by Kim Young-gyun / Produced A Will Media) broadcasted on the last 20 days includes videos of Myth (Jung Ryeo Won) and Ye Jin Wook (Yun Hyun Min) He succeeded in obtaining the evidence and was pictured loading revenge for the first time for Chae Gwang-su (Jeon Gwang-ryul).

According to Nielsen Korea on the 21st, Nielsen Korea, which was broadcast on the previous day, has continued to rally for the first time in the month of the same month, recording the ratings of 10.9% nationwide and 10.6% in the metropolitan area.

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed on the highway on the highway in the unexpected case involuntarily engage in forced unauthorized Ace witches witches' It is a crime investigation investigation to solve the ugly reality crime case.

The best one in the 13th episode is the scene (23:00) that appeared in the next courtroom with the video of the event, which is the decisive evidence of the 'prostitution murder case'.

Nielsen's 13.3 percent and 13 percent of the metropolitan area recorded the best scene in the 13th.

The next year, Jin Yeon-hee (Joe Woori), who is going to the Kingdom, learned that the guards were filming a video of Gapu, and planned to shoot the video.

The plan was discovered and the next one was in a dangerous situation, but with the help of Jin-wook, I got a dramatic video.

There was a video showing the incident in the Kingdom, and Ahn Tae-gyu (Baek Cheol-min) was ruthlessly assaulting Ao-Su (Park So-young). It is possible to finish 'murder case of prostitute minor'.

At the appeal court of the "murder case for prostitute underage" which proceeded afterwards, all the evidence of both sides submitted at the first trial became ineffective, and eventually it seemed that trial would be finished without extra income.

When Jin-wook was frustrated with the question of whether there was any other evidence, the moment he entered his court with a confident expression, his face was "a new lawyer of the defendant Bae Min-ho (Kim Kwon-min)" The possibility of watching the audience was made to expect.

After the broadcast, the viewers said, "Is not it the ending fairy this time or the ending fairy tale? I would like to send a prison sentence to the kingdom movie at trial! "," I wish I could do as much as possible with video! "And so on.

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, it is too soon. She believes that her mother is dead. Since tomorrow,  YJW will be the one under crossfire, they will need Baek MH's support to corner CGS. When CGS is losing his support, he will remember MYD's mother. That's why if KYS appears tomorrow in the cliffhanger, it is because CGS needs her as a leverage.  

@bebebisous33 just felt that this BMH case need to be settled and may be the stepping stones to shaken Heo's resolved to continue stay with CGS. because last nite, when CGS reeived the call infront of Heo, you can find her eyes alittle 'blink' as if 'affected' a little, since she's already in the know about CGS behind Baek's death.
Heo herself might cause the final blow to CGS. he was so fake when he told MH that he should come out and become the replacement over what Baek was doing as his second hand man. BaeK MH case has to be settled, then everyone can face-off CGS next week, in a show-down. BaekMH is an minor case but will crippled CGS. Any major villain or antagonist i have watched in the past, always do not work alone, as in he will have a most faithful trusted right-hand man that do all the dirty jobs earnestly from the heart for him. Drama killed off Baek SH far too early in the story. so i was thinking who will cause the final betrayal and blow to CGS. likely it will be Heo. Heo may lost MinHo case, and find herself at the disposal of CGS again. 
then next week, she may have access to Mrs Cho. (i still do not understand where does Mrs Cho comes in useful to help?
was she the witness to what happened Min said last nite about in 2004 how CGS raise to power, Mrs Cho may be witness to how he started to use Kingdom (the providing of women and money to bribe ministers). "Kingdom' will fall when MinHo case fall, as the world will be awared of the secrets deals handed there and ministers affected (starting from Prime Minister) will dump CGS by next week.

few things need to be used in the final war:

Ideum's mom as witness.  Minho's secret evidence.  Heo's testimonies of Baek journal.  and Mrs CGS. all these will NOT be settled tonight, but next week. but Heo's trust need to be shaken first by tonight's failure again. and she will be thrown under the bus tonight. then, finally KJS, JinWook's mom, will need to testify, because she is the only living testimony to back up Ideum's mom testimony now.

and it will take JW himself alone to be able to finally persuade his mom to come out and fight CGS together with him.  i truly wish to see how JW can contribute to a greater means to the case to fight CGS.

Ideum and JW need to use 3 women from the past,  to work together to hit CGS.
Ideum's mom  + JinWook's mom + Mrs Cho.

he posted this himself

hahha, the lad proud of his own 'scar' of war? btw, he was very man in fighting that Spy-Cam-guard. actually i totally believed the actor behind JW, YHM himself can easily knock Spy-Cam flat.

oh, he actually took her hand a second times to observe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuMVffBsbg/?tagged=마녀의법정

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201711220100188740013681&ServiceDate=20171121

pls note, this place do not seems to be the Prosecutor office, and i think if i do not listen wrongly JW seems to be on suspension, penalty passed down by Auntie Jung which is the Head now.
so this place they are in, is JW's house, the floor they laid all the photos and cuttings is JW's sitting room, see the decliner.
Ideum-yah, isnt it time you move back to next door Unit 803?

Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won - Yoon Hyun-min, 'Secret Investigation Headquarters'

2017112201001887400136811.jpg

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won and Yoon Hyun-min set up their own 'Secret Investigation Headquarters'. 

The two got ready for the first counterattack by getting a video of the reality of 'Kingdom', a secret lobby space of Jeon Gwang-ryul. He started secret co-operation in pursuit of the hidden truth about the suicide of Hur Sung-tae. The reason why two people started a secret cooperation investigation in a place other than the existing office is wondering whether or not they can find hidden clues in the death of Huh Sung Tae. 

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed on the highway on the highway in the unexpected case involuntarily engage in forced unauthorized Ace witches witches' And investigating the ugly reality crime case to solve the crime investigation. In the 13th broadcast on the 20th, the next step was to find a video containing the reality of 'Kingdom' by gathering strength with Jin Yeon-hee (Joe Woong) Into the tension. However, with the help of Jin-wook finally get the video to get back in front of Jang Kap-soo (Jeon Gwang-ryul) and raised expectations. In the meantime, they are investigating a secret co-operation against the suicide of Baek Sang-ho (Hur Sung-tae). In the open photos, Jin-wook is concentrating on the investigation with Jin-wook putting up a secret investigation headquarters in a space. There is no other office in Jincheon. Jin-wook and Jin-wook are curious about why they are carrying out secret cooperative investigations here. In addition to the case board with the data of 'Baek Sang-ho suicide case', it adds curiosity about what clues they will find in documents and photographs scattered on the floor. 

In the following year, Jung Wook and Ji Wook were caught up in a series of photographs, each holding a photo. The eyes of two people who compare photographs with a surprised look give an uncomfortable atmosphere. It is noteworthy whether Truth and Jin-wook will be able to find out the important clues of the "Baek Sang-ho suicide incident" following the video of the reality of the 'Kingdom'. 

"The court of witches will conduct an investigation into the 'Baek Sang-ho suicide case' following Kim Dae-jung and Jin-wook's 'Kingdom'," and "Unexpected circumstances are unexpected in particular, leading to a secret investigation at Jinwook's office. "I would like to ask you to confirm that the two people will be able to find new evidence to catch Jong-soo through a secret co-operation investigation." 

(totally by google translate.)

identical article ,
http://www.kukmini.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=125459

125459_123727_5501.jpg

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won and Yoon Hyun-min set up their own secret investigation headquarters. The two got ready for the first counterattack by getting a video of the reality of 'Kingdom', the secret lobby space of Jeon Gwang-ryul. He started secret co-operation in pursuit of the hidden truth about Hur Sung-tae's suicide. The reason why two people started a secret cooperation investigation in a place other than the existing office is wondering whether or not they can find hidden clues in the death of Huh Sung Tae. 

KBS 2TV Wall TV drama 'Witch's Court' (drama Jeon Yoon / director Kim Young-gyoon / producer Ai Will Media) revealed the steal containing the secret co-operation scene of Mayumi (Jung Ryeo Won) and Ye Jin Wook (Yun Hyunmin) on the 21st. 

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed on the highway on the highway in the unexpected case involuntarily engage in forced unauthorized Ace witches witches' And investigating the ugly reality crime case to solve the crime investigation. 

In the 13th broadcast on the last 20 days, the next step is to find the video of the 'Kingdom' by gathering strength with Jin Yeon-hee (Joe Woong) I put the viewers in tension. However, with the help of Jin-wook finally get the video to get back in front of Jang Kap-soo (Jeon Gwang-ryul) and raised expectations. In the meantime, they are investigating a secret co-operation against the suicide of Baek Sang-ho (Hur Sung-tae).

In the open photos, Jin-wook is concentrating on the investigation with Jin-wook putting up a secret investigation headquarters in a space. There is no other office in Jincheon. Jin-wook and Jin-wook are curious about why they are carrying out secret cooperative investigations here. 

In addition to the case board with the data of the 'Baek Sang Ho Suicide', the students are wondering what clues they will find in the documents and photographs scattered on the floor. 

In the following year, Jung Wook and Ji Wook were caught up in a series of photographs, each holding a photo. The eyes of two people who compare photographs with a surprised look give an uncomfortable atmosphere. It is noteworthy whether Truth and Jin-wook will be able to find out the important clues of the "Baek Sang-ho suicide incident" following the video of the reality of the Kingdom. 

"The court of witches will conduct an investigation into the 'Baek Sang-ho suicide case' following Kim Dae-jung and Jin-wook's 'Kingdom'," and "Unexpected circumstances are unexpected in particular, leading to a secret investigation at Jinwook's office. . I would like to ask you to confirm through the broadcast today whether the two will be able to find new evidence to catch Jong-soo through a secret co-operation investigation. " 

(by google translate)

for Yoon Hyun min fans.
http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1ONNZQIOKY

1ONNZQIOKY_1.png

Witch's Court' Yoon Hyun Min has released photos of the shooting scene.
On the 21st, Yoon Hyun-min posted a picture on his instagram with "Honey Morning, 7 times # Witch's Court" today. 

In the photo, Yoon Hyun-min is staring at somewhere with his expressionless face while walking in a shirt sleeve. 
[Photo = Yoon Hyunmin Instagram] / Seokyung Star Kim Sang Min reporter ksm3835@sedaily.com 

Archived