[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

Witch’s Court: Episode 12

by Sunny

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/witchs-court-episode-12/

WC12-00363.jpg

COMMENTS

YES! This is what I’ve been waiting for since the start of the show! Prosecutor/Lawyer Min is such an underutilized character. She was introduced as this badass, no-nonsense prosecutor on the hunt for the Big Bad and then instead of becoming a mentor to Yi-deum and forming a power duo, she kinda fell by the wayside for eleven episodes. Missed opportunities, is all I’m saying.

Last week was painful to watch, but this week the show seemed to get a kick in the pants because it brought back all the things I loved and even pulled out some things I felt we’d been missing (aka Prosecutor Min). Yi-deum is definitely this show’s crowning glory and she was in top form this week as she took down the bad guys with her morally questionable flair. I love that even as she grows, she never truly changes and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Yi-deum is not your typically K-drama heroine and so often the ones that start out that way, slowly conform to standard clichés as the drama progresses. I’m always sad when a strong female lead loses her spunk but Yi-deum has retained her spitfire attitude and refuses to bend down to anyone’s will.

Another positive is the return of Yi-deum and Jin-wook’s bickering. After all the revelations last week, I was nervous for our romance going forward. Yi-deum’s bullheadedness is a double-edged sword and while she understood Jin-wook wasn’t at fault for the things his mother did, his defense of Dr. Ko (even if his intentions were merely to diffuse the situation as much as possible) pitted him against Yi-deum. For a person that has trouble trusting others, Yi-deum had forged a bond with Jin-wook and when he didn’t firmly stand on her side of the ring, it hit hard. So while they managed to regain their friendship this week, I still had concerns about the romance because I can’t see Yi-deum being able to move past this enough to pursue a deeper relationship.

However, when we discovered Mom not only alive but under the care of Nurse Choi, I felt hope. Because this development suggests that maybe Dr. Ko did do something to help Mom. Maybe she helped fake Mom’s death and smuggle her away with Nurse Choi so she could be safe. If that’s the case, then the reason she so fervently insisted that she didn’t know anything was for Mom’s safety (as well as her own, were Jo Gap-soo to ever discover the deception). And I can’t help but wonder if maybe Sang-ho had been in on it as well, because while it might be possible to pull off without him, it would’ve been infinitely easier if he’d been onboard.

And guys, Mom is alive! I mean, okay, we all called that one but I’m still so thrilled to see her. Her reactions were very muted, and while that can easily be attributed to trauma, I have a niggling fear that maybe Mom doesn’t remember. Because I can’t imagine that she wouldn’t have searched for Yi-deum. They meant everything to each other and Jo Gap-soo didn’t care enough to look into Mom’s life so it stands to reason that she could’ve taken Yi-deum and run away. Either way, we’ll just have to wait and see.

I’m glad that we didn’t waste a lot of time with Jo Gap-soo this week either. I will say though, that he sure is narrowing his pool of cohorts. I guess after murdering his best friend, and gaining the secret ledger of his misdeeds, he feels he has nothing more to fear, but Hyung-soo was privy to secrets as well and Jo didn’t even consider that he could stab him in the back before tossing him aside. Regardless, his oversight was a boon for our heroes and I wonder how Yi-deum will use this information to her advantage. I’m happy to say, I’m pumped for next week!

witchscourt12-00049a.jpg

CR. DRAMABEANS (purple font, Sunny's words)

the one saving scene... save YiDeum's, save OTP's future, save KoJS's.... am not surprised if they say that scene alone is the highest rating scene.or the one man was walking at road side and JW's car drove past....

witchscourt12-00051a.jpg

my OTP has hope, more hope for their future by this eps....  see their plenty sweet warm cute moments in spoiler> but the one i believed leaked out JW's feeling the rawest is this....

Spoiler

WC12-00063.jpg

WC12-00058.jpg

i loved this, exactly as what @Dhakra mentioned, loved how he took over his right and be firmed with her, however senior or well-experienced she is, she still has things to learn from him....  however he pampered her in the small things, when come to official matters that affect the victims, he will not allowed his 'guilt' and personal burden affect him to give way to her, and 'overly spoilt' her, he has always been frank and honest with her, (his mom case was that one thorn in his flesh that he found its not the right time and was trying to hid behind finding more evidences that his mom is guitly..... when come to attitude he's right many times, when come to reading people, he's right too.... above all.
how he assessed her, and read her he was also right always,  and she knew it, at times, she does 'un-characteristically' submitted.... loved the one below where he laid down his bargain, take it or leave it....
WC12-00101.jpg

WC12-00107.jpg

when he is firmed, the girl knew it. and she does submit. but she also knew actually he doesnt mind her tagging along, jsut that she really really really need to behave, and obey, no matter how, she knew he has the right not to trust her....

WC12-00377.jpg

WC12-00369.jpg

by the above photo, everything has revolved back to ep3...
this above scene spelled hopes for me, my shipper's heart ( am only shipping Ideum and JW, not the real actor/actress.)

she's back to fixing his brain, and him, back to fixing her heart, her wounded heart, wounded soul. (cheesy right?) that was how it should be, and will be. it wont be a happy ending in a witchy drama, with just a happy wedding and many children... no, this witchy court drama, will have both OTP back to working together bickering, combating, watching each other's blindside (in the day time), and cheesily cozy up to each other in the night as a couple (in the night), drinking beer, watching Ideum's boring dramas.... climbing JW's wall at weekends. to see them working together as prosecutor couple by day and real couple by nite, is my ideal happy ending.

cr. dramabeans

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(me; because it is this set of photos, so i just couldnt help, so go ahead, shamelssly do the google translate.)
[Oh! Sinccut] 'Witch' s Court 'Yoon Hyun - min, court' s run - 

since i duno whether any site (including soompi may or may not translate the following, so i again, go ahead and do google translate... lets have fun trying to decipher even what the google translate failed to translate.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=5796017

201711181122773695_5a0f9ad66a393.jpg

[OSEN = Kim Bo-ra] Actor Yoon Hyun-min is shaking his girlfriend with a suit pit that makes the court run.

On the 18th, JEES Pictures unveiled the behind-the-scenes footage of the KBS2 monthly drama 'Witch's Court'.

In the photo released on the day, Yoon Hyun-min is wearing a gray-colored suit and shows off a big tall pair of models. The 184cm tall and 8-foot-rate ratio creates a runtway in a moment where he is. Here, a unique cool smile makes the surroundings shine.

In another photo, he is wearing a legal suit in court and is making a serious look. Yoon Hyun-min is submerging the over-the-top suit of Buffett into a fashion and throwing it into a "costume".

Actually, Yoon Hyun-min is saying that he is doing a lot of cost-effective work to express the test character more effectively. Prior to shooting, he made a suits suitable for his body and completed a neat inspection look. Therefore, it is said that the viewer 's immersion toward the character named'

'Witch' s Court 'is a court - martial investigation that resolves the ugly reality crime in the department of women' Every Monday, Tuesday at 10:00 pm ./purplish@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Provided by Jeff Pictures

cr. Kim Bo-ra

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1346289

Obanja Kappa Park Yongin, 'Witch's Court' OST Released tomorrow (19th)

2017111816112610490-540x540.jpg

Obanja Kappa Park Yong In KBS2 'Witch's Court' OST Cover / Photo Offer = Makefirst Entertainment

Park Yong-in, a member of the group Urban Jaffa, will participate in KBS 2TV drama 'Witch's Court' OST.

The fourth OST of 'The Court of Witches' by Park Yong In will be released at noon on the 19th. 

The music and the melody that seemed to represent the heart of the main character on the acoustic composition that excludes the electronic sound by the song of the composer who is "the mind will become the music of the composer Hwang Seongbum" leave a lull in the hearts of viewers again. Park Yong-in, who owns a groovy and rich bass with a charming vocals, has solved the lonely feelings through the distinctive emotional and abundant boystones in " 

The actress Jung Ryeo-won's unprecedented performance and a gorgeous reversal story led to her returning to the top spot in Wolgae, "Witch's Court" and recently her new song " The meeting of Park Yong-in brings expectation. It can be seen at noon on the 19th. 

Handshower reporter yejie@tenasia.co.kr 

Posted by Son Yiji in : 2017/11/18 16:12:14

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11551634

Obanja Kappa member Park Yong-in participates in KBS 2TV drama 'Witch's Court' OST.

20171118133100324.jpg

Obanja Kappa Park Yong In calls OST. 

The 4th OST of 'Witch's Court' will be released at noon on the 19th. This song is a song by Bung Sung and Hwang Seongbeom of the composer. It is an impressive song that seems to represent the heart of the main character on an acoustic composition that excludes electronic sounds. 

According to his agency, Park Yong-in, who owns a groovy and rich bass with a charming voice, relaxed his lonely feelings through his distinctive emotional and abundant boystones. 

Recently, Ian Jahkapa Park Yong-in, who is on the top of the charts with his "I, then we", is expected to capture the public again with his emotional voice. 

Hwang Ji Young, reporter hwang.jeeyoung@jtbc.co.kr

(me: rememebered Hyunmin posted this on his IG week ago.)

and i was asking is this the latest OST, that was before OST3 aired.

since i will be away for church, for more than half a day, here what i can get, ... again its from the amazing (or amusing) google translate....
(some times i really duno what they're trying to translate, but just having fun guessing and hoping am right...)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201711200100165910012046&ServiceDate=20171119

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo Won - Kim Yi Jin - Joe Woori, The Three Musketeers Cross

2017112001001659100120461.jpg

[Sports Chosun.com Jung An Ji reporter] 'Witch's court 'Jung Ryeo Won - Kim Ji Jin - Joe Woong' s secret strategy meeting was open to the public. In the first step, it was in the brothers 'Kingdom Paradise', which is the source and weakness of the power that ChoGapSo Jeon Gwang Ryul had. In addition to the scene where Jung Ryeo-won smiles and briefs her expedition (?) Operation, Kim Jin-jin and Joe-woori, who send an uneasy eye to see her, are also caught and wondered what their contents are. 

KBS 2TV monthly drama 'Witch's Court' (drama Jeong Yoon / director Kim Young-gyoon / production A Will Media) is on 19th of May. The steel meeting place of the meeting was unveiled. 

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed highway on the highway, the unexpected turn to the unexpected case, forced to be forced to the Ace witches witch test, It is a courtesy investigation investigation to solve the ugly reality crime case by carrying out the investigation with the combination of Ahn Sook. 

Lee Myung-min, who started a meeting to hold a meeting with Mr.ChoGapSo (Jeon Gwang-ryul) at the 12th Amnesty International Court office on the 14th of last month, . 

In the open photos, ideum grabbed a bowl of marshmallows Iduem had eaten, and Ideum glance up with a confident smile in front of Ming and the director. 'Kingdom' is a place where the noodle soup is a source of power and the greatest weakness where it has developed strength by spreading the hospitality and lobby. IDuem found out that Ms. Min was planning to dig up 'Kingdom' with Yeon-hee and plan to play Najoo-soo (ChoGapSo???), and he is briefing his expedition (?) Operation. Contrary to the confident appearance of the next time, the director Min and the actor are having an uncomfortable look and an uneasy eye, adding to their wonder. Indeed, the operation that we have set up to dig up the 'Kingdom' amplifies our curiosity. IDuem have been preparing a big picture for 3 months to put down the inspection spot, and IDuem have been investigating secretly before that. - Yeon-hee will do her best to gather her strength, Is attracting attention. "The court of witches" said, "MaIduem-Min-chief-Jeon Yeon-hee is gathering strength and revenge against ChoGapso is started in earnest," said Cho Hyun-soo, I will not be able to keep an eye on the catwalk, so I would like you to use it until the end. " 

(italic mine: when Ideum (or YiDeum) was mentioned, google translate usually likes to use "I" to represent Ideum. so i will take the liberty to change whatever i can find which was originally translated as "I", but was meant "Ideum' to you gals/guy. and sometimes the translate has no gender differences, they cant differeniate between 'she' and 'he' , 'her' or 'his'. again, i will try to change what i can. Fonts in red are what i 've changed, which means those are diff from e original google translate. just need to clarify.)

'Nature' or 'Nurture' or 'Misadventure' : Her Witchy-ness!

so judging from the Korean reports from Sport-Chosun, we shall have 'girls' power' next ep. when the general official prosecutor dept are 'hand-tied' by the corrupted Higher-ups, some times you just gotta use the 'private sectors'. i was watching and re-watching about 3 times, every eps i do that for all my ongoing dramas, and there was this arguement Ideum only help to trick Chef because she found out chef mocked at her behind her backs and planned to short-changed her... there's general speculation that she is exactly doing what she did at ep1 when she oust Chief Oh (about molesting Reporter Han) , well, i have no 'strong evidence' to back me up, but i do remembered she was walking toward chef and trying to either advise or stop him, when he left abruptly to receive a call...
but from the next case, we can tell that she was tempted by a bait so delicious (getting tips about JGS's wife from Kim HS his present right hand man, yet she again 'surprised' us by not taking the 'Twist' (the twist of plot as in she again betray the group). So i dare say she is a 'changed person', or should i say, allowing the simple and straight forward Ideum returns back to her.
who is the real Ideum?
1. Blunt (or rude). (this has not changed.) she was blunt since junior sch. she  spoke up whatever in her mind even in class, during the ep1 scene 1 where her classmates brought in dad to demo some detectives stunts. she voices whatever in her mind.

2. Ambitious. (not changed too) remember last ep, she ran hard and fall down, knocking some others too, she is a climber, while i cannot say that all 'climbers' are scheming and will kick everyone blocking their path off the pathway... but i can tell from young she has fighitng spirit to achive.

3. Hardworking. (not changed too). she studied hard into the night. by her own, she managed to graduate with excellent result enought to squeezed into Prosecutor job, without so much as 'sacrificing her modesty'.

4. Simple and humble. she did apologized to the Chief inspector (friend's dad) which was sent away because of her complaints. that she was doing these because of having no choice out of desperation to find mom.

5. Sacrificing. she gave up her dream of becoming doctor, remembering she was telling mum she wants to earn lots of money, but then she next reveals she also actually want to help people like mum... whatever it is. which weighs heavier in her young heart we do not know, money or helping the poor? but one thing, she gave all these up to try to be a prosecutor, inspector, 'prime minister' in order to find mom herself.

6. Genuinely Loving Mom. (has not changed). Protective over mom, nagging back mom like she is mom's little mom. E.g.. Even over a little cut on mom finger.   Mom was the SOLE only moltivation in her for 20 yrs. that become the root of all her scheming and plans to achive that status where she can use her power to find mom... to her, by all means reach that GOAL.

7. understanding one's pains.  She was unlike those single parent kiss who kept asking their mom why they don't have a dad or murmur that they got bullied in school because of not having a dad. So understanding was she that she will rubbished mom away for joking about getting a new dad. To her mom was sufficient. And she don't probe into Mom's pains. But She indeed has a weakness. She still couldn't read mom well enough to know behind the cheerful facade was a dark bleeding wound. Likely that ability to understand people well and read people mood or character is her lacking and her weakness. It worsen when she started blocking herself from people to achieve her Goal.   That is where knowing Jinwook will help her overcome. JW talent in reading people heart and character will help her to overcome her weakness. And bring back the empathy in her. Bring back the ability to feel people pains in her. 

Q: Scheming and Sly?  Was this a part of her from the beginning?. there are just no enough 'evidence' to tell her Witchy traits' was instil in her right from beginning or only from the part where she started tearing down all the poster and decided to find her mom herself. that pivotal moment she returned from police station after that chief inspector told her Mom may have left on her own... she decided to be successful and find mom.... 'OR MAKE MOM COME BACK TO HER' BY ALL MEANS. we do not know the root of her witchy-ness, was it in her from the beginning.

Was her 'Witchy-ness' rooted from 'nature'  or 'nurture' or 'misadventure' ? Thus i could like to beg to differ and give benefit of doubts that she is kind in her spirit from the beginning. and its all turn stale after thinking mom left on her own (maybe).  When did the thoughts that  becoming famous can make mom come back?

i was still reading some anti-rants against her, so i have decided to just write a simple defense for her. i have not do my back-watching to do a thorough one yet. because i love her so much.

OST part 4: Park Yong In - Will be my heart?

Lyrics:

그냥 걸어보려고
걷다 보면 어디든 가겠지
걱정하는 친구 전활 끊고
혼자 길을 걸었네

난 아무렇지도 않아
이미 많은 시간이 흘렀잖아
너무 아픈 인연을 지나
이제 너무 익숙해졌나

다시 누군가의 마음이 될까
따뜻이 추억할 영원히 함께할 사람
많이 어렵겠지만
찾을 수 있다면 그대를 언젠간
만날 거야 우리 둘 그때처럼

음 가을 되면 떨어질
낙엽같이 당연한 것들처럼
밤이 되면 떠오를 너의
집 앞 달빛처럼 당연히

다시 누군가의 마음이 될까
따뜻이 추억할 영원히 함께할 사람
많이 어렵겠지만
찾을 수 있다면 그대를 언젠간
만날 거야 우리 둘 그때처럼

누군가 온다면 지금 온다면
예전처럼 그렇게 아무 생각 없이
따뜻하게 안아줄게
내민 손을 놓지 않을게

다시 누군가의 사랑이 될까
혼자서 걷던 길 이제 함께 걷고 싶어
지난 아픈 기억들
슬픈 추억들 모두 묻고
가슴아 나를 믿고 다시 사랑을 하자

English (it's a translation from google translator. No accurate)

I just want to walk.
I'll walk wherever I want to go
Stop worrying about your friends
I walked alone.

I'm fine (I don't care).
It's already been a lot of time
After I've passed through a painful relationship
I'm getting used to it now

Will it be someone's heart again?
A person who will be eternally happy to remember
It's gonna be a lot harder
If I can find you someday
We'll meet you. Just like we do.

Fall in autumn
Like a deciduous leaf
when it comes to the night 
like the moonlight in front of the house

Will it be someone's heart again?
A person who will be eternally happy to remember
It's gonna be a lot harder
If I can find you someday,
We'll meet you. Just like we do.

If someone comes here now
without thinking like that never before
I'll hold you warmly.
I will not let go of your hands.

Will it be someone's love again?
I walked alone I want to walk with you now
Past painful memories,
I buried all my sad memories
Believe in my heart, let's love again.

I havent read anyone's comment, just back from a working trip in Manila.

I just wanna say... the romance need to come up faster! We know YiDum doesnt mind dating Yeo, but Yeo doesnt show much romantic interest in her and the 3months separation would not improve things. Yeo knows Yidum is helping him, will he now show more interest in her romantically?

Looking fwd to next week's episodes.. something gotta happen, or else, the week after that will be the last episodes ... sigh..  we need more OTP's scenes together :)

Similarly, the drama on the otherside, MadDog... the romance part also need to come up fast.. gonna comment on that thread... hahaha

I was thinking about SH words towards YD about her mother being dead. Maybe he didn't mean physically dead, right now it seems she suffers from memory loss and maybe doesn't even know that she has a daughter. Who knows how long she is already in this state. 

Maybe SH words meant that her mother isn't the person she knows anymore, that she is someone else, not her mother anymore but instead a woman who has lost any memory of her previous life.

She wouldn't probably even recognize YD if she stands right in front of her. Maybe she even suffers from a trauma caused by the flames. 

It could also be possible that JW's mother kept silence because she knows that YD wouldn't like to see the state her mother is currently in. She did make mistakes in the past and it seems these mistakes had a way greater impact that anyone previously thought. 

JW's mother doesn't seem like a cold, heartless woman.

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, CGS is still a non-charismatic villain, not to mention kind of stupid. How could he not think that his new secretary wouldn't have some secrets to try to bargain? Then again, I guess if CJS had thought that far ahead and taken steps to get him to shut his mouth somehow, then I guess we wouldn't have had the satisfying scene of YD playing him for the info, and then giving the judge information showing that he was unrepentant and therefor increasing the judgement against him. I agree with everyone that his sentence was too light, but it is what it is. I've heard of RL cases where the guy basically gets parole if that for a violent rape case if the guy is a member of the community in good standing, whatever that means. 

I guess he knows, but I think he just doesn't care. I'm absolutely sure that he isn't the first who wants to reveal secrets and threatens him. I mean, you have seen what he did to SH & MH. 

You can hate CGS as much as you want, but he certainly has power. And due to this power he fears nothing, he is confident and vertain that nothing can touch him. And he is absolutely not scared of a powerless little secretary who has no power on his own. 

YD actually did him a favor by locking him up. 

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, I'm happy that he got a prison sentence at all.

We live in a very sad world, don't we? Because you're probably right. 

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's good to see that YD didn't stay down for long, and she's back to trying to figure things out about her mother and CGS which also means figuring out that MH wasn't the killer since SH left the evidence with MH just in case. I guess SH knew his boss well enough to know that he might get stabbed in the back in a very literal sense. Now, YD just has to solve the one case as well as how SH really died so that MH will give her the time of day.

In the meantime, I was with everyone else in being happy that Mom was not dead. I also thought she might still be alive, and it was good to finally get confirmation. I firmly believe that Mom has amnesia, because there is no way that she wouldn't have tried to get back to YD otherwise.

Seeing the mom is with the nurse from JW's mother's hospital way back when also makes me wonder if JW's mother helped hide Mom away with the nurse. I can see the nurse wanting to help hide Mom to keep her safe, given that Mom saved her life and all, and so with JW's mother since YD's mother saved JW's life as well. Also, I can't imagine the nurse being able to do anything in that hospital without JW's mother knowing about it, especially when it related to a patient. So, at the time, especially if Mom lost her memory as part of the trauma around the fire, hiding her so that she wouldn't be killed may have been the best option left to the women.

Though, I'm not sure when the memory loss may have happened, because it's not clear to me if JW had accepted YD's mother's request to contact her daughter before or after the fire incident, though JW only went looking for YD after the fire incident because he was grateful to her.

Anyway, I actually hope JW's mother did stash away YD's mother with the nurse because JW's mother secretly helping YD's mother may be her saving grace in repairing the damage between her and her son. Yes, JW's mother did the wrong things, accepting money to take a patient in against her will despite knowing that she was of sound mind, but at least, she then tried to help.

And, the best thing about the episodes this week is that they're fun again. The exchanges between YD and JW which took a turn to the painful and bitter last week, have regained their zip again. I guess YD and JW did need the time apart so that they could deal with their respective bitterness a little.

Looking forward to the remaining episodes, since I think what's left is the take down of CGS and the reunion of YD and her mother, not to mention possibly a romance between YD and JW at some point?

Btw, CGS is still a non-charismatic villain, not to mention kind of stupid. How could he not think that his new secretary wouldn't have some secrets to try to bargain? Then again, I guess if CJS had thought that far ahead and taken steps to get him to shut his mouth somehow, then I guess we wouldn't have had the satisfying scene of YD playing him for the info, and then giving the judge information showing that he was unrepentant and therefor increasing the judgement against him. I agree with everyone that his sentence was too light, but it is what it is. I've heard of RL cases where the guy basically gets parole if that for a violent rape case if the guy is a member of the community in good standing, whatever that means. So, I'm happy that he got a prison sentence at all.

@stroppyse hahah. you wrote that above for a while, but due to my usual church work every Saturday/Sunday i am tremendously busy, so i couldnt chat/ answer that on Saturday / Sunday, at least think about it and answer.

you mentioned. "It's good to see that YD didn't stay down for long, and she's back to trying to figure things out about her mother". yes, that was exactly one of the reason why i loved her so much, she just dont fixed into the mould of usual Kdrama female leads that will wallow in grief for months and lost themselves bitter... that 3 months jump saved us from seeing that, even if there are some traces of wailing and lying around... because i guess writernim deem it out of her character to be show us that part of her... the walking in the rain and leaking out her repentence to JW is enough to show the abyss in her heart how deep she descended that night. but she climb up right fast, all by herself. so un-'Kdrama-female-leads' style'.

you said, " Also, I can't imagine the nurse being able to do anything in that hospital without JW's mother knowing about it, especially when it related to a patient.... I actually hope JW's mother did stash away YD's mother with the nurse because JW's mother secretly helping YD's mother may be her saving grace in repairing the damage between her and her son. Yes, JW's mother did the wrong things, accepting money to take a patient in against her will despite knowing that she was of sound mind, but at least, she then tried to help."

because she did shown empathy while turning her back against the wailing Ideum's mom inside the locked cell, and i still believed she is not beyond redemption. she did tried to help, if not it is easier to just pull the life support off from her while she is in coma right. i believed it wil be easier for KJS to fake a document to say Kwak is Nurse Choi's sister, and fake a hospital report about mental disorder... even if Baek should be in the know, i guess the main person to easily forge a medical docu should be KJS. and like you, i also wish happy ending for JW, not just happy ending with him dating or marrying my Ideum. but for JW to reconciled back with his own Life model, his mentor for life, hope he wont have this scar of in a permanent tear with mom.

you said "The exchanges between YD and JW which took a turn to the painful and bitter last week, have regained their zip again. I guess YD and JW did need the time apart so that they could deal with their respective bitterness a little.

Looking forward to the remaining episodes, since I think what's left is the take down of CGS and the reunion of YD and her mother, not to mention possibly a romance between YD and JW at some point?"
yes, only 4 eps left. Writernim Jung DoYoon, kindly write in a complete returns to their ep3/4 that stages of bickering and flirting... (was so addicted to that). regarding their relationship development,  i just won't buy it, if it is just cases solving for 4 eps, until the last scene, and then they have a soft kiss or a soft hug kinda open ending or happy ending.
it is just not "witch's court' if we dont see how witch went back to becoming normal-human and live among 'family'. pls, even if it 'doesnt make sense', or that 'korea's legal practice not allow that', still please do let her return back to the prosecutor family. Both Min and Ideum must return to that Prosecutor family and do kick that ParkHoonSoo out to another department. (Give back Ideum her chair beside YeoGeom....
i want to hear her endlessly whining "YeoGeommmmmmmm".)
and for goodness. YeoGeom, you betta confess or reveal your heart to that girl and woo her back. i liked Hyunmin's YeoGeom so so so much, i will always be ready to 'disagree' with anyone that may call his character out to be 'lame or self-righteous or too-holy' or weak... etc. when a character is 'very good in moral, and flawless in character, then fans will say he is 'tasteless and bland and one-dimension." but i always find JW is neither flawless or bland or one-dimension.
he has weakness, interesting and has layers... not that entertaining as Ideum. But he is not Saint beside the Witch. Like i said, our Witch is a witch with a human's kind-heart and our Saint is a Saint with a human's weakness.

give them back the endless fun-flirting... give the end ep some twist having Ideum showing grace even to JGS, and showing her willing to give up bitter grudges, or willing to sacrifice some secret SUPER deal, some very tempting Vengeance satisfaction.... i am so done with read once a while everywhere at other sites, people still do NOT agreed with her and doubt her 'hearts' behind her deeds.

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I was thinking about SH words towards YD about her mother being dead. Maybe he didn't mean physically dead, right now it seems she suffers from memory loss and maybe doesn't even know that she has a daughter. Who knows how long she is already in this state. 

Maybe SH words meant that her mother isn't the person she knows anymore, that she is someone else, not her mother anymore but instead a woman who has lost any memory of her previous life.

She wouldn't probably even recognize YD if she stands right in front of her. Maybe she even suffers from a trauma caused by the flames. 

It could also be possible that JW's mother kept silence because she knows that YD wouldn't like to see the state her mother is currently in. She did make mistakes in the past and it seems these mistakes had a way greater impact that anyone previously thought. 

JW's mother doesn't seem like a cold, heartless woman.

I guess he knows, but I think he just doesn't care. I'm absolutely sure that he isn't the first who wants to reveal secrets and threatens him. I mean, you have seen what he did to SH & MH. 

You can hate CGS as much as you want, but he certainly has power. And due to this power he fears nothing, he is confident and vertain that nothing can touch him. And he is absolutely not scared of a powerless little secretary who has no power on his own. 

YD actually did him a favor by locking him up. 

We live in a very sad world, don't we? Because you're probably right. 

@Dhakra hi Sir, dont mind i jump in to chat.
you said "It could also be possible that JW's mother kept silence because she knows that YD wouldn't like to see the state her mother is currently in. She did make mistakes in the past and it seems these mistakes had a way greater impact that anyone previously thought. JW's mother doesn't seem like a cold, heartless woman."
whether is it SH or KJS (JW's mom) who stash Kwak (Ideum's mom) away. like you said, some times seeing a person in that state of amnesia should be even more heart broken than knowing she's dead. but again, having amnesia is short term, usually memories can return (just like in any Kdrama plot, another blow at the head or fall down the stairs...)..it is still better than being in coma or brain-dead.

yes, i am glad that you think well of KJS (JW's mom) with grace. i believed the main reason why she still cannot reveal to Ideum or JW even when they asked about mom... is exactly the same reason why Nurse Choi cannot reveal to Ideum even when she knew from JW that Ideum was Kwak's daughter.  Likely both Nurse Choi and KJS saw how powerful JGS is, in destroying someone and erasing that someone from existence. likely if they reveal Kwak alive will destroy all the efforts in hiding her away from kidnapping her and throwing her into another asylum far unreachable. and i guess they see that both JW and Ideum has not the means to gather enough solid evidence to bring up the cases again.
i believed that Ideum's mom case was the only case that JW's mom ever did wrongly, which means it wasnt an ongoing non-stop collaboration between JGS and JW's mom in doing sinful deeds. its only that one time, back in the lift when KJS met BaekSH, they seems to mention only one case 15 yrs ago, and its seems JW's mom only did ONE single mistakes and it was the scar of her life, she told her son, she has never felt peace since that event.

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 8:08 AM, triplem said:

@maryofbethany When it comes to MYD , I like that the drama intentionally  makes her a little grey. Hahaha...it will be boring to have the usual sweet damsel in distress type of female leads. So @maribella I do agree with Mary’s assessment of the drama , and hope you will give this a shot. It’s unusual to have a drama like this, plus the legal cases it highlights are sensitive issues that need the spotlight given that they deal with crime against females. The romance, though not the main focus of the drama, is there & rather sweet. 

In the preview above MYD is going to go undercover in Kingdom? Isn’t she too “famous” to be doing this? Or is she going to cross over to the dark side to get info? 

@triplem i have watched tons of dramas since teenage, i guess my earliest dramas were the Season-dramas (the forever classic Winter Sonata, Summer Scent, Autumn in my heart...)
so i am very accustomed to general Kdrama female leads. haha. Ideum is a fresh breathe. after it ends at end of Nov. i may just rewatch. she's not just strong willed, as in those typical female leads that suffers and fought to climb up ladders and be head of some corp.... no, but she is really Grey as in Greys among the 'blacks'. Not really that i loved dark characters or villains. but i always wanted to see some unique drama that dont will write off the antagonist /villain that will really ends badly, or become so evil in the end that everyone want to see him dead, cold-bloodily dead.
Ideum is... hmm... i couldnt find the vocab to describe her.
in a league of her own. when the whole drama is done. i will rewatch and do a good assessment of both her character and JWook's character. actually i really find their character truly fix like jigsaw puzzle well, blend so well.
she's truly one of the most unique female lead i have seen. like i mentioned in another post just mins ago.
she is not totally Witch, as JWook is not totally Saint. and she totally need someone like JW to hold the rein on her. and i would like to see her working together and start slowing submissive to him even in cases. While she teaches him ways to counter the accused, and dig evidences out... but JW will teach him and humble her over dealing with people and reading peoples characters (obviously she did not read Chef character well, and she judged the Photographer for seducing the chef. and JW is like the empathy and moral yardstick that she has to measure up to, and will keep reminding her whenever she goes ballistic or goes sly again.)

20 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

I havent read anyone's comment, just back from a working trip in Manila.

I just wanna say... the romance need to come up faster! We know YiDum doesnt mind dating Yeo, but Yeo doesnt show much romantic interest in her and the 3months separation would not improve things. Yeo knows Yidum is helping him, will he now show more interest in her romantically?

Looking fwd to next week's episodes.. something gotta happen, or else, the week after that will be the last episodes ... sigh..  we need more OTP's scenes together :)

Similarly, the drama on the otherside, MadDog... the romance part also need to come up fast.. gonna comment on that thread... hahaha

@realistic2280 exactly, even the dramabeanies recappers and some fans there are also cheering and happy when its OTP interaction, the things bout these 2, is the syncing of both, watch how they bickering is real fun. i totally loved relationship that do NOT spark off immediately as falling in love and began as boy/girl-relationship. they started as colleague, neighbor... both totally are not each other's types i guess... and unexpectedly sync together as they work and started grow fonder and worry for the other. only 4 more eps, writernim can just speed up the Witchy-Saint relationship, i am shallowly dying to see more chemistry flying. the Aces of this drama is character drafting and leads' interaction and chemistry which start of as friends and colleagues. NICE!

no time to do google translate
so give you the raw,

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201711200100174460012688&ServiceDate=20171120

"Kingdom Investigator Red Fire" ... 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won, confined to questionable man

2017112001001744600126881.jpg

[Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon Sun] 'Witch's court' Jung Ryeo-won was confined to questioning men. While Jung Ryeo-won is investigating the 'Kingdom' in earnest, the scene where both hands and feet are being tied up with the cheong tape is caught. Even in the midst of the crisis, she is gushing out her strong boots and stealing her gaze. In addition, the figure of Yoon Hyun-min and Kim Yi-jin who are surprised at the danger of her danger is caught and raises the curiosity. 

KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' (play Jun-yun Kim / director Kim Young-gyoon / producer Ai Will Media) revealed the steel which contains the shock and fear of imprisonment on May 20.

In the past twelve rounds, Lee Seung-soo will join forces with Min Ji-suk (Kim Jin-jin, min. Director) and Jin Yeon-hee (Joe Woong) I started to break down. In the meantime, the image of the dangerous dancer is caught and shocked. 

In the open photos, two hands and two feet are tied up with cheong tape, making them astonished. I wonder where she was imprisoned and why she went there. Especially in the next year, he is gaining attention because he is intensely confronted with men of doubt, spewing out his eyes and not giving up even in a horrible situation where he is confined and threatened alone. The next year, he is surprised to see his eyes open to his eyes. In the meantime, it will be revealed that Jin-woo and Min are making a grueling expression as if they foretold the risk of the next. Whether the two men will be able to save the crisis in crisis, their direction of "Kingdom" We are adding more expectations. "The witch's court" said, "The first step to break down Gopseok is to find the Kingdom, and the next step will be in crisis." "Whoever confines and intimidates them will continue the investigation of Kingdom. I hope you will be able to keep up with it. " Meanwhile, 'Witch's Court' will be broadcasted at 10:13 pm on Monday night (today). supremez@sportschosun.com 

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1ONNIV56HD

'Witch's Court' Yoon Hyun-min, Eyes + Smile + Gil-ji Perfect .. Recognition?

1ONNIV56HD_1.jpg

KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' (play Jeong Yoon / director Kim Young-gyoon / production A Will Media) released the charm rich steel of the girl's heart striker Ye Jin-wook (Yoon Hyunmin) on the 19th.  

"Witch's Court" is a high-speed on the highway on the highway in the unexpected case of the unexpected incident was forced to the U-won Ace witches witch check Myunchi (Jung Ryeo Won) It is a courtesy investigation investigation to solve the ugly reality crime case by carrying out the investigation with the combination of Ahn Sook.  

Jin-wook's unique history as a pediatric psychiatric surgeon further heightens his anti-war appeal. In front of the suspect, he is overwhelmed by his sharp eyes, and in front of the victim, he has listened to the hearts of viewers in a soft and delicate manner, as if he does not mind his heart.

In addition to the attraction of Jin-wook's anti-warfare such as 'Overstatement' and visuals, he has become one of the strongest and most charming people. Jin-wook of the perfect suits pit which shows endless place in the open photograph captures the eye, and his irrefutable appearance which makes it a runway anywhere makes the mouth silent. 

Especially, the appearance of her in the middle of the next year and the same time, she makes female viewers. In the past, she did not ask for forgiveness easily with her mother, Go Jae-sook (Jang Mi-sun), who helped her in the back, hiding her pain in front of her and making cheerful smile Lt; / RTI & gt;  

In the earliest times, the beginning of revenge for Cho, Gap-soo (Jeon Gwang-ryul) will reveal the past of Jae-suk which is not yet revealed. In the next four episodes, Jin-wook wonders what he will do in front of the new secrets.  

The witch's court" said, "Thank you for the interest and love of the audience for the inspection jin-wook." "Yoon Hyun-min is also glad to shoot with the remaining four. I hope you will be expecting much, "he said.  

Meanwhile, 'Witch' s Court 'will be broadcasted at 10:13 pm on Monday 20th. 

/ Seogyeong Star Hanhae reporter sestar@sedaily.com  
(thru google translate)

Archived