Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 21, 2017

"Witch's Court" Jung Ryeo-won and Yoon Hyun-min's delightful layout

Source: Heraldcorp via HanCinema.net

photo912350.jpg

On the latest episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Witch's Court", Ma Yi-deum (Jung Ryeo-won) slowly opened up to Yeo Jin-wook (Yoon Hyun-min).

Yeo Jin-wook and Ma Yi-deum dug up the dirt on Kingdom to target Jo Gap-soo (Jun Kwang-ryul). However, Jo Gap-soo had the police on his side. Yeo Jin-wook had conducted a search and seizure was punished with a 3-month suspension. "I am going to make the person who did that to your mother pay", he promised to which Ma Yi-deum repied, "I am not going to stop you, although you wouldn't listen". Yeo Jin-wook told her to admit that they were now on the same side.

Ma Yi-deum refused to share information about Jo Gap-soo's wife who was sick in the hospital. Yeo Jin-wook stopped his car and said, "If you don't share information then I won't share this car". In the end, Ma Yi-deum told him what she knew. Baek Min-ho (Kim Kwon) gave them some of Baek Sang-ho's (Heo Sung-tae) notes and asked them to reveal the truth about his brother's death first.

In the end, Ma Yi-deum and Yeo Jin-wook had to dig for the truth by stealing records of Jo Gap-soo's record of investigation from Min Ji-sook's (Kim Yeo-jin's) office. They noticed that the evidence from the location of death, a pen, was not the same and met up with Detective Choi, a friend from Baek Sang-ho's cop days. The detective gave them the pen with Jo Gap-soo's prints on it and they finally had evidence of Jo Gap-soo's crime. At the end of the episode, Jo Gap-soo found out that Gwak Yeong-sil (Lee Il-hwa) was alive and threatened her.

Source: STARNEWS

본문이미지

i have this vision about last ep..

cgs  maybe have plan to kidnap myd's mom. and and ruin everything. to stop min ji suk and team.

he will use myd's mom as weapon to win everything. but, we dont have to worry at all. coz, we have MYD.

she will find away destroy him

but, well i think his plan use myd's mom

i re-watch the 3rd time . 1st with you guys raw recapping, 2nd with Sub by Web-EngSub, 2 times by cable TV, i learned that in some show, the Eng Subtitle various from what you see in international sites' Eng Sub, and those they show in Cable TV. eg. my Cable TV channel, kept mentioning her as Ma Ideum and Jo GapSoo, while you guys saw in international web as Ma Yi Deum and Cho GapSoo. even the "i am going to fix your brain was different" from sites to sites....
that about how it just wash-down/ dilute the nuance you got from diff words used.

back to topic, i realised thru my 3rd watching... both Ideum and Jinwook is not polar different. they have a same characteristic, that they do not realised, or too proud to realise.... hahah.

they are truly bad in picking up dates, aka. Flirting.
ep.

WC7_00198.jpg

who can forget his " “I don’t know… in your heart?” (ep 7) above pic ( cr. dramabeans)
when asked where is he by SooAh's text,.... i almost fall down my armchair.  he really took Iduem's joke of suggesting using usernames of “Charming Guy” or “Mr. Good-looking.”...
nowadays, who took selfie posing like that?

20171123_tvstyle_moncler_1-720x405.jpg

can you forget ever, also how Ma Ideum trying to pick up delulu-bodyguard? "At least you should drink with me after all my effort?"
woahahaha. they are so alike. these 2 'loser' in field of flirtation, should be click together, as they sync so well together, their chemistry really mixed well, i just feel that why still need to guess each other's heart. and how right they are about each other, even JW can read and found that right equation of how to 'handle' this girl, knowing she will give in (about the car saga where she tried to hide Mrs Cho's intel from him.) in any other incident... this doesnt work, because 'Being Ma Ideum", she can even just jump off the car and take a cab....
being MaYiDeum, she can very easily not succumb to any threatening. but becuase that 'honey-coated threats' is from him... i actually dont find it threads... it is more than flirting and testing....
3 months ago, that JinWook may not be confidence or comfortable enough to do this bold 'threatening' with Iduem. But now he is confident as he knew how much he can try, actually its just a 'refusal to drive' as in no big deal threats. but....

our Ideum, not surprisingly, give way to this 'threats' and leak her Top-Secret she got from JGS's ex-right hand man. she just give in like that... its actually kinda of sweet. of coz the Duke can even 'Geee...' his way ups..... hahah. he is proven right. his methods right with her... One Win! YeoGeom-ah.
so cute, dont call me delulu, the moment JW reclined down the seat, i did immediately remembered that 'molested" driver case, then i was thinking. hahah, i just recalled back JW teasing to her, "People has different tastes." after seeing the appearance of that 'molested-driver'. he might even be thinking, woahaha, if it is me, maybe story will be different... hahaha... (what am i saying, so off-topic bytheway?)
i guess back then, he has already believed that was a misunderstanding... because he witnessed Yideum been very much remembering whatever she did during all her drunkenness (she was always sober enough to remember traces of memories)... she remembered her kiss with him, she remembered he hold her cheek and lean forward... i guess he will not believed she ever did molested that driver.

back to the car seat saga... i just loved it, that thru this event of , and thru the event of seeing her bruised hand and scolding her for being reckless... he hold her hand a second times... this second times just shown that its more than just an standard- courtesy needed by colleagues to show their cares and concern for each... he literally gazed at that hand and murmured "seriously"... his worries and frustration was very bare then. 
both, who has no experiences with opposites sexes, dating etc. i guess both are amateurs in field of dating and real-relationships.
so, conclusion, i ask for more. i am not satisfied to see that show ends with both being co-prosecutor again. i need not have much skinship between the lead. but pls just show them being together pls, KBS2?

KBS2, i plea for these 3 to happen:
1. a hug in a date. didnt Ideum was asking for one. start dating? Show, fulfil that wish by our witch, else i used my broom-spell to sweep your rating down..... woahahahah.
2. a kiss. show, you couldnt just believe that we viewers are satisfied by a drunk-kiss alone for a show? esp when Ideum is the one who 'ask' for it? and she kept talking about " Ppo-ppo '.. hahaha. give us a real one. 
3. a confession of love. yah, i am not asking for "wedding"... i am just asking for a "i love you" confession, i am very old tradition and old fashion, i just loved ending that has some "i love you' or some signals of confession of 'i love you' ... this is a rom-com right? couldnt it be nice with at least one?

yeah, i didnt ask for "bedscene, wedding, many children... " because i know the guy YHM is dating someone, it wont be nice to have skinship scenes. anyway i am only cheering for happy ending for Ideum and JinWook. they dont even need to show real skinship, deep french kiss.... just some angle-swift will do, for goodness, just let me see JW take the lead to kiss YiDeum. yeah, this time i want JW to be the one that pull YD into a real kiss.. oh they can pull long lens, or swift the angle whatever...  (bts. sorry, i forgotten there's a guy among us, and i kept ranting about kiss.. woahaaha. so cheap hah). YiDeum and JW cannot fall behind the secondary couple of SonMK and hubby-IT expert right?

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

really? there will be S2? It should be with the same cast, I don't really like if the cast are totally different. I want they bring all the cast for season 2 if they're really going to make it. 

@stargazer187  @angelangie @Shosi_for_9  no... LOL. we are just hoping and saying it here, how we wish that.  just speculating, coz recently there are some talks about some show getting their season 2. and i noticed station always removed at least one of the lead or removed both and replaced by new artistes. which defeat the purposes of fans cheering for a season 2.
ahha, sorry, i beta cleared this, since i am likely the one who started the talking about season 2. ahhaha. i was saying i wish for a season 2. i saw show like MysteryQueen, BadGuys... etc. i was thinking, they may rethink making season2 for WC. if ratings are high enough. nowadays, these kind of thriller are easier to get season 2? fans kept talking about season2 for Voice and Signal... etc.

today, i will be very busy. so that's all for today, unless i can 'steal some mins away".
http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1ONOWI4EV1

2017-11-23 10:48:25

1ONOWI4EV1_1.jpg

"귀 녹일 준비"...'마녀의 법정' 윤현민, OST 직접 참여

Spoiler

23일 제이에스픽쳐스는 “윤현민이 ’마녀의 법정 ‘ OST의 마지막 주자로 참여하게 됐다”며 “녹음은 마친 상태로 후반작업 중이다. 곧 들려드릴 수 있을 것”이라고 전했다.
윤현민은 앞서 발매된 가수 바다의 ’사랑했다고‘의 남자버전을 소화했다. 그 만의 감미로운 보이스가 드라마의 감동을 배가시킬 전망이다.

이번 일정은 제작진의 제안으로 성사됐다. 윤현민은 막바지 촬영으로 바쁜 스케줄에도 드라마에 조금이나마 보탬이 되고자 제안을 흔쾌히 수락한 것으로 알려졌다.부족한 연습시간에도 녹음 당일 놀라운 보컬 실력을 과시해 현장 분위기를 화기애애하게 만들었다는 후문이다.

윤현민은 지난 2016년에도 드라마 ’내 딸 금사월‘ OST에 참여해 뜨거운 반응을 얻은 바 있다. 이번 드라마에서는 어떤 감성으로 극을 풍성하게 채울지 기대감이 높아진다.

한편, 윤현민이 참여한 ’마녀의법정‘ OST 트랙은 종영 후 음원 발매 예정이다.

/서경스타 한해선기자 sestar@sedaily.com

korean words i placed in spoiler. so as not to choke up the space. will be back to do google translate when free.

i loved it when again, he confirmed with her, that he is going to put everyone behind bars, everyone... which means even his mom... this kind she didnt bite him back about not forgiving... she gave this weird.. acknowledge looks... almost like realising, and touched... saying knowing she cant stop him... why should she be stopping him, if he doesnt meant anything to her... being Ma Iduem, she should be so selfish that she will want him to oust his own mom? so that's another telling signs.
writernim, we loves all the signs, and reads between lines... but cant you give some REAL scenes of confession soon?
i loved that scene. truly. her responses was great, JW who is accustomed to read signs should be reading this to see the change in her feeling towards him right?

Hymn Min is active in IG now.

last post

7 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I think, It's just a different romanization styles I think. Both I and Yi are not that different in sounds. And also J with Ch are sounds alike. It's much clearer when it's written in their Hangeul. And for other translations of those lines are quite different but actually they're just the same in meaning. 

I saw a thread already for voice here, and it looks like JH returns in this season too. I feel that the season 2 with half or completely new cast won't give the same feeling to what we used to have. I always fall for the first season. I exoect they could follow J-drama that they always bring their old cast to their new season. 

@stargazer187 that's why i am not a believer of season 2, i have come across too many season 2 that remove the casts.. i felt cheated!
Ma IDeum character still has so much to throw out... her interaction with JW, too, how well they sync together. and can JW ever be dark, can he turn rogue one day... i felt they can give so much more into the character., why 16 ep. but if ever ever season 2 come, i hope they have more sophisticated cases. the 2 leads really compliment each other in character. and drama just barely scratch the surface about how well and how far it should go... and i am not even talking about skinship. i am talking about characters that match each other flaws and strength.
i wanted to go how JW can soar and be matured and take on a case by himself with minimum Ideum's help and win that. wanted drama to draw out how much JW can benefit from his talent and gift to read people characters or gesture, and use that during interrogation and turn the case around because all by himself, he can guess some clues correctly.
there are just some much to explore< why just 16 eps?
this story aces the rating, because of creating very unique characters in Ma YiDeum and JW (esp YD). they should make good of that, and give us more.

the flaws of the show, is not so much about cases not sophisticated enough, i guess why international fans all flock to the 'other' drama which has very intriguing relationships between couple (or couples) are also evidence that INTERNATIONAL fans still wants to see stories about relationships, OTP interaction, layers love-lines, chemistry between OTP,...
rating may go higher, if WC balanced up this aspect and give more OTP interaction at second half of show. show how MYD relationship with JW goes layers... and hers with the other... the saving grace is we saw more of her and Min.

but, i still covet for more YD and JW chemistry in their push and pull.

bye, log off now.

YD eyes , the look In her eyes is so diff now, more mello, whenever this guy walk in....

CURIOSITY is killing me. i kept seeing the title with OST at Yoon HyunMin's article, huh, is he going to sing?
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/11/23/0200000000AKR20171123089000005.HTML

윤현민, KBS '마녀의 법정’OST 불러

AKR20171123089000005_01_i.jpg

@stroppyse mod, jaebal, can roughly scan thru article, just a sentence or two to explain, is he going to sing OST? sorry, always treat you as our very own 'google translate', hahaha, always take you for granted. Joesonghabnida! 죄송합니다

in spoiler is the korean article, i dont paste it out, since it gonna occupied space and pretty much most of us cannot understand.

Spoiler

(서울=연합뉴스) 윤고은 기자 = 배우 윤현민이 KBS 2TV 월화극 '마녀의 법정'의 OST를 불렀다.

소속사 제이에스픽쳐스는 23일 "윤현민이 '마녀의 법정' OST의 마지막 주자로 참여해 녹음을 마쳤다"며 "현재 후반작업 중이며 드라마 종영 후 음원 발매 예정이다"고 밝혔다.

그는 가수 바다가 부른 '사랑했다고'의 남자 버전을 불렀다. 윤현민이 드라마 OST에 참여한 것은 MBC TV '내 딸 금사월'에 이어 두번째다.

소속사는 "윤현민의 OST 참여는 제작진의 제안으로 이뤄졌다"며 "부족한 연습시간에도 녹음 당일 놀라운 노래 실력을 과시했다"고 전했다.

윤현민은 '마녀의 법정'에서 따뜻하고 정의로운 검사 여진욱을 연기하고 있다.

pretty@yna.co.kr

even these following articles attached also mentioned OST>
tenasia.hankyung.com article

sports. choseun article.

sportalkorea article

Witch’s Court: Episode 13

WC13_00373.jpg

Our team really starts to work together today, and help comes from unlikely sources throughout. It brings me joy to see Yi-deum sharing her plans and devious mind with other people, and the good guys finally nab a win against the bad guys. It was a long time coming, but at least it’s here, and hopefully it will be the first step to ultimate success.

EPISODE 13 RECAP

On a small island, a local festival impedes Jo Gap-soo’s journey to a secret meeting with the prime minister. A woman is jostled in the crowd and to his disgust, her bags fall to the floor in front of his car. Jo Gao-soo’s driver gets out to help the woman… and it’s Mom. Jo Gap-soo and Mom’s eyes meet, and they pause, but neither seems to recognize the other.

Jo Gap-soo’s illicit meeting takes place on a golf course (naturally) with the prime minister and the chancellor of a university, where Jo fawns over the prime minister’s skill. Jo exclaims that it’s wonderful the prime minister’s grandson will attend the same university they all went to, although the prime minister genially says that his attendance still depends on Mayor Jo’s luck.

Spoiler

WC13_00020.jpg

The trio laugh conspiratorially… completely unaware that their meeting is being photographed. In an interesting twist, it looks like the mystery snapper all this time has been Reporter Han.

At Hyungjae Hotel, Yun-hee dresses up to go undercover again, wearing a recording device cleverly disguised as an ornate earring. Before she can enter the inner sanctum, however, the security guards pause as the detector beeps as it passes her head. Nervous, Yun-hee manages to stealthily remove the earring and throw it away, and the guard waves her through. In a heart-stopping moment, he does notice Yun-hee’s earring missing, but merely advises her to change them.

Inside, Yun-hee keeps her ears sharp and smile bland as she serves Jo Gap-soo and the prime minister. The chancellor thanks Jo Gap-soo for all his help in bolstering the image of his university, and laughs that having Ahn Tae-gyu and Chief Secretary Min’s daughter has allowed him to pay for refurbishments at the university.

Jo Gap-soo demurs that he is only doing what he can to make South Korea as great as it should be, but looks pleased as the chancellor promises to build a new campus in Yeongpa. The prime minister warns that this will be difficult to achieve, but Jo Gap-soo respectfully says this is why they are asking him to help.

WC13_00046.jpg

Jo adds that if the prime minister would allow Hyungjae group to build their White Town near the school, the university could service even his “grandchild’s grandchild.” The prime minister crows that he likes the sound of that.

Eager to cover her tracks, Yun-hee sneaks out while the guards take a break to hunt for her discarded earring. Although she finds it, the moment turns tense as Yun-hee hears the security guard approaching, and she ducks under the table to hide. Luckily, a phone call diverts his attention, and Yun-hee manages to get away unseen.

Lawyer Min and Yi-deum discuss their strategy for catching Jo Gap-soo, and Min declares that his first big break holds the key to his downfall. In 2004, when Jo was commissioner general, Sang-ho used bribes he received from hostess bars to create a slush fund for political lobbying. Jo Gap-soo was able to leverage this into his political career.

WC13_00055.jpg WC13_00060.jpg

Yun-hee makes her entrance, and brings Yi-deum up to speed on why she is helping—the woman originally involved in the 2004 case was her sister. Furthermore, Yun-hee explains that she has already been to Kingdom—located at Hyungjae Hotel, Level K.

Yi-deum mulls over the name, before she realizes that was where Soo-ah was taken before she was murdered. Lawyer Min is regretful that she didn’t know until recently, because the Soo-ah case would have been decided differently. Yi-deum scorns, “Lobbying, sexual favors and concealing a murder? All of Jo’s weaknesses are there.”

Yun-hee says that she witnessed one of those crimes last night, and presents the earring to add that the whole conversation was recorded on there. The three conspirators share a loaded stare at the revelation.

===Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/witchs-court-episode-13/

COMMENTS

D’awww. This was a nice episode for Yi-deum and Jin-wook, as their nascent relationship looks set to get back on track again. I have missed their interactions, which were the highlight for most of the drama, and my interest in the show immediately spikes any time these two are together. They also make a surprisingly effective team, probably because they cover each other’s weaknesses. They both have had an influence though, and I’d like to think that Jin-wook working with Reporter Han was inspired at least partially by Yi-deum’s love of a good underhand tactic. This definitely isn’t the strait-laced, po-faced Jin-wook from the beginning of the drama, and I’m liking it.

That said, I do have misgivings about how we are going to resolve their problems with the finale coming next week. These two have some talkin’ to be doin’ and not much time to do it in. Have both Yi-deum and Jin-wook forgotten that she has sworn vengeance against his mom? Should they not be connecting on an emotional level after the fallout of Soo-ah’s death and Sang-ho’s suicide? And I would love it if they could actually admit that they like each other (though it’s blindingly clear that they do, so I’m not too unhappy about that). I just wish we had more depth to the relationship at this point, given it was what kept me invested for so long. I love the cute, I love the affection, I just want mooooore.

Spoiler

Jin-wook did succumb to the age-old trope of yelling because you care too much, but in this case, I thought his anger was fully warranted. Yi-deum’s recklessness came out today, and unlike other times, there was no smart move to get her out of it. I find Yi-deum’s recklessness an interesting trait, especially for a female character, but she is usually quick-witted enough to have a back-up or turn the situation to her advantage. Today, without Jin-wook having his big damn hero moment, Yi-deum would have been in a whole world of trouble. And she would have brought Yun-hee down with her. Yi-deum clearly felt regret over her actions and Yun-hee did choose to put herself in danger, but Yi-deum also abandoned Yun-hee for the video (and Jin-wook) a tad too quickly for my liking. Unlike the situation with Soo-ah’s missed phone call, this would squarely have been Yi-deum’s fault, and it felt like something we should have explored a bit more.

WC13_00336.jpg

Can I say though, I was genuinely surprised that it turns out Jin-wook and Reporter Han have been working together, and she was the one who has been taking the photographs. It makes complete sense, and I’m impressed that the show was finally able to pull out a twist that I didn’t see coming—and more importantly, one that was actually earned for once. I thought Reporter Han was a great character the first time I saw her, and I’m glad that she pops up here again. It was uplifting to see her not just as a victim but a fully realized person who continued to pursue their work, and she even looks set to be a major part of Jo Gap-soo’s downfall (which I wouldn’t mind if it came tomorrow. More Mom and kisses for next week!).

Jo Gap-soo continues to stay on top through a series of coincidences and an unbelievably large network of people working for him. For a pair of low-level stooges though, I quite liked Young-woon and Dong-shik as characters. They had a nice little friendship going, which made them seem a lot more real than most of the other big baddies on the show. I was even a bit sad when Dong-shik turned on Yun-hee so quickly.

Finally, I loved seeing Yi-deum bond with Lawyer Min and Yun-hee. I didn’t even know that I wanted to see those three women chill out with takeout, but when it happened, I was absolutely delighted. It was more like watching three girlfriends, especially when Yi-deum started to boast about how good she is at seducing men. Lawyer Min still doesn’t seem like a particularly effective mentor, but she has got game with the side-eye. More of that too, please.

WC13_00152.jpg

ok , i promised to go find out more about the OST. in google translate.

and
YES> YHM has recording an OST for witchscourt. the last on the list.

'' Songs are also best '' ... Yoon Hyun-min, 'The Court of Witches' OST called directly

Jang Jin-Ri] Yoon Hyun-min called 'Witch's Court' OST directly. 

As a result of the OSEN interview on the 23rd, Yoon Hyun-min recently finished recording the OST of KBS 2TV drama 'Witches' Court' starring him.  

The OST, which was written by Yoon Hyun-min, was published as the man version of "I Love You", which was first released by the sea. Yoon Hyun-min made his debut as an actress through the musical 'Finding Kim Jong-wook' in 2010, and he is proud of his singing skills as he played in popular musicals such as 'Spring Awakening' and 'Bachelor's Vegetable Shop'. The writer of 'Witch's Court' suggested that Yoon Hyun-min, who is well known for his excellent singing skills, first suggested recording of OST, and Yoon Hyun-min accepts it and completing a special OST. 

AKR20171123089000005_01_i.jpg

2017112401002131000153681.jpg

Yoon Hyun-min's version of 'I love you' is expected to further increase the immersion of 'witch's court', which is becoming more and more exciting. Yoon Hyun Min's own OST 'I love you' will be released next week through the broadcast. Yoon Hyun-min's "I Love You" soundtrack will be released on various music sites in line with the release of OST album "Witch's Court" on December 3. 

On the other hand, 'Witch's Court' has its own highest rating on every broadcast, and it ranks first in the month. Yoon Hyun-min plays a role as the first-in-chief examiner at the Department of Pediatric Psychiatry and is receiving the hot love of viewers. /mari@osen.co.kr

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1350994

Yoon Hyun-min, Participating in 'Witch's Court' OST ... The version of the sea 'Love you said'

Actor Yoon Hyun Min, starring in KBS2 Wolze's ' Witch's Court ' , played a role as an  OST .

Yunhyeon pity agency is the yieseu Pictures  23 through the official press release days  "yunhyeon Min ' witch's court ' OST has been involved with the last runner ," said , " the singer Sea which was previously disclosed  " that love " sang the version of the man . Recording is working late to finish the state , "said he said .

This OST work was done by the production team Yoon Hyun-min is said to accept the proposal to make a little contribution to the drama even in the busy schedule by the last shot . 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711240100213100015368&ServiceDate=20171123
(spoiler has the article)

Yoon Hyun-min, as the last runner of 'Witch's Court' OST

The actor Yoon Hyun Min is playing the role of 'Witch's Court' with OST. 

On the 23rd, JEES Pictures said, "Yoon Hyun Min is participating as the last runner of 'Witch' s court 'OST.

Yoon Hyun-min has released the man version of "I Love You" of the singer's sea that was released earlier. His sweet voice will double the impressions of the drama. 

This event was concluded with the proposal of the production team. Yoon Hyun-min is said to have accepted the proposal to make a little contribution to the drama even in the busy schedule with the last shot. It is a back door that even in the short exercise time, it showed the amazing vocal ability on the day of recording and made the scene atmosphere cheerful. Yoon Hyun-min also received a hot response in the drama 'My Daughter's Golden Month' OST in 2016. In this drama, the expectation is high that you will fill the drama with a certain sensibility. The 'Witch's Court' OST track with Yoon Hyun-min participated is scheduled to be released after the end of the season. Kim Seong-won reporter newsme@sportschosun.com

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20171124.99099011093

(So many reports coming out in korean about his singing the ost.)

cr. PIECE

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711250100219770015844&ServiceDate=20171124

Only two times until the end of 'Witch's Court'

2017112407130321045-540x999.jpg

[SPORTS CHOON Dot Com Hong Min-ki] 'Witch's Court' is a heartwarming story with an intriguing reversal of its own highest rating, The scene of the shooting is revealed and the attention is focused.  

KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' revealed on the 24th, unconfined behind-the-wall steals including a shooting scene full of actors such as Jung Ryeo-won and Yoon Hyun-min. 

기사입력 2017-11-24 10:55:07

In the past 13-14 broadcasts, he started full-scale revenge for Cho Seung-soo (Chun Kwang-ryu), and opened his eyes full of excitement to catch the attention of viewers. In particular, the 14th reunion comes back to the Public Prosecutors' Office as a special edition, and it is anticipated that a special investigation will be launched against her, and expectations for her future action are gathering. 

'Witch's Court' unveiled the untouchhed behind-the-wall steal, which captured the audience's heart in 13-14 times.  

First of all, a group photo of the actors taken at the scene where the kidnapping of the movie and Jin Yeon Hee (Joe Woori) took place attracts attention. Jung Ryeo-won, who is still afraid of being able to take all of her cheongsheets, is laughing at the opposite of Jung Ryeo-won, who is laughing at the opposite side of her face. 

In the drama, "Jungyeolwon," a Korean actress, Kim Ki Kwon, Baek Chul-min (Ahn Tae Kyu) and Kim Min Seo (Huh Yoon Kyung) It makes people smile.

In addition, Yoon Hyun Min's handwritten message "Please watch out for the cold of the audience," and Jeon Gwang-ryeon, who emits a strong dark force in the foggy smoke, Jeonnam, who showed a presence on the 14th occasion, The court 's rich variety of actors to fill in the next two times the only remaining broadcasting and the next week' s story will be unfolding the curiosity and expectations are being raised further. The producers said, "I appreciate the interest and love of the viewers who have been sent to the court of witches every time." Actors also perform actors who are not easy to mentally and physically due to the nature of the drama. However, I hope you will cheer me up until the last broadcast next week. " It is broadcasted at 10:15 pm on Monday the 27th. mkmklife@sportschosun.com 

(cr. sports.chosuns, via google translate)

off topic (related to another drama but about one of our supporting casts)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/23/yoon-kyung-ho-joins-upcoming-drama-produced-director-writer-goblin/

Yoon Kyung Ho Joins Upcoming Drama Produced By Director And Writer Of “Goblin”

Yoon-Kyung-Ho.jpg

Spoiler

Actor Yoon Kyung Ho will once again team up with director Lee Eung Bok and writer Kim Eun Sook in tvN’s upcoming drama “Mr. Sunshine” (literal title).

His agency Management Koo revealed on November 23, “Actor Yoon Kyung Ho has confirmed to appear on tvN’s ‘Mr. Sunshine.'”

“Mr. Sunshine” will be the second drama director Lee Eung Bok, writer Kim Eun Sook, and Yoon Kyung Ho work together on. The three are already familiar with each other through tvN’s popular drama “Goblin,” with Yoon Kyung Ho playing the role of the country’s savior.

“Mr. Sunshine” is set in the 1900s and tells the story of the righteous armies who were never written down in history but whose legacy must be remembered. It is set to air during the first half of next year.

Yoon Kyung Ho has appeared in various dramas including “Age of Youth 2,” “Duel,” “Goblin,” and most recently, “Witch’s Court.” He is especially known for acting a wide range of characters, even taking parts in movies such as “The Battleship Island” and “Okja.”

Archived