Quantcast
0ly40

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess, 东宫

1 hour ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

I'm thinking of watching this. Before I get highly invested, what kind of ending is this? Happy, Sad or Open?

So happy to hear you are considering this drama because I enjoyed it (even though it was a roller coaster and had some gaps)!! Mmm...depending on a person's interpretation, the ending could be sad or open. I think the ending fell more towards the sad/tragic category for me. However, I accepted the ending/knew long before that it wasn't going to end well. On a flip side, they did do a 3 or 4 mini short episodes that focus more on a happy ending/another (modern) life. Hope this helps you decide!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good News! Viki has liscensed the Extended 55 Episode version! Yes, there will be subs! I hope that the original team can work on this one as well. Hopefully, they will be able to just reload the files and then make a few tweaks for the new scenes, so that it won't be like starting from scratch and won't take a lot of time to finish. I'll be ready for a rewatch!

https://www.viki.com/tv/36758c-goodbye-my-princess-directors-cut

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1