[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

Aw I love that scene where LCY and XF are staring at eachother from across the river after they become separated during the festival (because of Sese <_<). XF looks insanely gorgeous in her red gown and the way LCY's eyes light up when he sees her :wub::wub:

• Like 4

Happy Camp

Interview 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4363621272472008

Cr.uploader

Fan edits

bc96e3f3ly1g0vm4akcqcj20zs1rle82.jpg

Spoiler

bc96e3f3ly1g0vm48hoccj20zs1rle82.jpg

bc96e3f3ly1g0vm4c7ylhj20zs1rle82.jpg

bc96e3f3ly1g0vm4ide9xj20zs1o87wi.jpg

bc96e3f3ly1g2amn1mhmxj20zs1rl4qp.jpg

bc96e3f3ly1g2amn61h5lj20zs1rl1kx.jpg

Sr.weibo

They're look good with comedy (their jokes looks natural ,no need try so hard to be funny but can make us laugh:lol:)

Especially bickering scene (that's one of my fav scene....when they're fight and argue but they're so cute and funny:lol: like real newlyweds couple:heart: )

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Cr:http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/04/goodbye-my-princess-uncut-version-to.html?showComment=1556022047654&m=1#c8601233965174893804

Goodbye My Princess uncut version to air in Taiwan

poster+goodbye+my+princess+7.jpg

With the strong cult following behind the show, Goodbye My Princess 东宫 starring Peng Xiaoran and Chen Xingxu needs no further introduction. There may have been regrets about important scenes being cut from the version that aired in Youku, but sugary sweet bonus scenes came as a treat shortly after the finale. Now, fans may be in for another treat with the full version of the drama. 

chen+xingxu+goodbye+my+princess+1.jpg

Previously, there were reports that Elta TV in Taiwan brought the rights to air 55 episodes, which is 3 episodes more than the 52 episodes that aired in Mainland China. A trailer has dropped recently to announce that this version will premiere on May 14. It will air two episodes every Monday to Friday at 7pm on ELTA CH300

peng+xiaoran+goodbye+my+princess+.jpg

goodbye+my+princess+57.jpg

Peng+Xiaoran+Goodbye+My+Princess+2.jpg

Peng+Xiaoran+Goodbye+My+Princess+3.jpg

Peng+Xiaoran+Goodbye+My+Princess+4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

I can't wait to watch this drama all over again now that we'll get additional scenes from the uncut episodes, so excited! 

I figured out how to post videos too (yay!) but am still terrible at posting pictures haha I don't think this video has been posted yet, sorry in advance if it has! One of my favourite drama mv creators recently uploaded this. Such a beautiful mv :heart:

Credit to mvteevee

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Whoa even S Korea is jumping on the GMP bandwagon! I'm so happy for the cast and crew, they deserve this so much! Watch out CXX, he's going to blow up even more after the S Korean fans get a hold of him haha I couldn't be happier for CXX and PXR, they deserve all the praise!

I cannot wait for the uncut episodes! We are definitely being rewarded for being loyal fans, first with the extra mini clips after the drama ended and now with the uncut episodes :D #winning haha

• Like 7

I love this series and I hated that they cut so many scenes. Goodbye my princess or 东宫 is going to be aired in Taiwan with the full 55 episodes. I hope someone will share the full show! It will start airing rfrom Elta CH300 Taiwanese channel!

Edited by Meep9drama
Misinformation
  • Like 2

I hate bitter ending drama but for Dong Gong is my exceptional. I re-watched it 3 times already. First time I feel so pain and I hate LCY. Second time, I started to noticed many detail that hint about how much he love&care about XF. 3rd, I don't hate him anymore just some bad feeling toward him but still... I understand him;every plan&every move he did. For 3 years have to pretended that he hate someone he love&hurt her deeply while he gave all gentleness to his puppet;even sleep with her to gain her trust. He's dying inside, seeing PZ have a feeling for his wife. In the end after he get rid of the empress, he think he could show his love and care to XF but everything was too late( he stopped his acting with SS after the empress's dead,if we all notice it).Gone down to the point that he lost his mind and kill GJ bcuz he feel that XF's heart slipped out of his hand. He must be really in pain for his whole life for what he did to XF. XF's revenge is to hurt him for a life time, he lose someone he love, just like her... I love main lead couple so much so I plan to buy a box set of this show and keep it. Looking for full version, I hope there will be full version... I want to see running pig scene,lol.

Edited by GBMP
  • Like 4
  • Love 1