[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

This is the first 2017 drama that really hit me emotionally right in the heart. Everytime JJ longs for her son it breaks my heart into million pieces. I don’t like BD’s attitude right now but I think he’s going to change for better. I can’t properly swoon over a second lead because I always think of baby Seo Jin and how he would cease to exist if JJ ends up with JW.

Do you think BD had anything to do with JJ’s mom death?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still falling for Jin Joo-Nam Gil and Ban Do-Min So Young couples. I don't know why but Ban Do-Jin Job just isn't doing it for me like the alternates are. I'm scared this will turn in to a Mirae's Choice all over again because it seems like there's a lot of people like me who are falling for NG hard... My only hope is that since this is based off the webtoon (which I haven't read) it won't be able to stray far from the original storyline. They really shouldn't have made the second leads so attractive, I'm all conflicted now. On one hand I know I need to ship the OTP, on the other my heart is going crazy for the second leads...

This is a drama that really hit me after love in the moonlight. Everytime JJ cries alone I cried with her.  The whole return to the past thing is so intriguing and am sure may adjummas can relate too.  Love Jang Nara acting. Everyone in this drama looks so young despite their real age. I read from Dispatch that Dr Park (the guy that slapped Bang do in Ep1) is 40 yrs old...man, he really looked like uni student here. I watched this drama so many times to kill time until its Fri and Sat. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS-cX5_ZUXtSre85AH9ujimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS73N85QVxHkdId_Kv8G7Ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSojDW5A76pf0EpNLEa0gn

Just as I had expected this drama would indeed speak to my heart.  To be honest I think it speaks LOUD AND CLEAR to every woman.  Seeing JJ's life not unlike so many women who have dreams of falling in love.  Getting married becoming a wife and mother and wrapping yourself up around them and your love.  And without even noticing your life becomes no longer your own but out of responsibility and sacrifice their needs and even wants take over almost every part of you. Often to the point that you are no longer able to see yourself...

Don't get me wrong I remember that scene when BD was among other men and was sharing in how amazing and proud he was of his Son.  He is so busy facing the daily struggles in a competitive world trying to make a living in taking care of his family.  Yet somewhere along the way he lost sight of the importance of being with his son.  When he could have been playing with his son instead of watching a show.  Mind you I understand the need to chill and relax after a work day out in that jungle.  But what he didn't realize was everything that JJ did within that same day. That she too was trying to survive in her own jungle...

Actually I think this last episode showing JJ on that bus broken and filled with sorrow and feeling drunk.  Yet even drinking couldn't dull the pain of having to face another day of waking up without her son.  That pain that truly only a mother can understand. For unless you have felt that kind loss or walked in her shoes you cannot understand her pain.   She feels it right to the core within herself and it's almost to much to bare and after a few day of not returning she must even be feeling fear and the what ifs,  I can't return to him...

NG thinks JJ is talking down to him...  Not so, she is being the only person she knows how to be a caring mother who takes care of others, those around her without even a thought. For it's become as natural as breathing...  She maybe in the past but it's her future heart and knowledge that controls every action, thought and emotion.  NG sure makes an amazing second lead WOW!!!  No denying that!!!:blink::w00t:

It seems that BD is even making mistakes in the past in thinking the grass could be greener and happier with someone else. LIke SY but I have a feeling he will soon find out that having had a woman like JJ cannot so easily be replaced.  For when you have had someone who loves you more than themselves enough so that they don't even notice their own needs.  There is no greater love than that...

Communication and never taking that other person or what they do, or how they bless your life for granted.  It works both ways and like a country song by Paul Overstreet that I love.. " Even when it don't feel like it, it's still love.  Even when we don't act like it , it's still love.  We made ourselves a promise and we're never giving up.  Even when it don't feel like love "

:heart:usafarmgirl

Hi All! 

Dropping by to see how much love this show gets in Soompi... ^^ (Hi @USAFarmgirl, we meet again after MLSHR! ^_^)

TBH, I'm surprised with this show - how cute, quirky, and endearing it is. The thing that hooked me first is when JJ woke up in her 20s and realized her mom was alive (I didn't know she died when watching that scene, now that I know - the heart wrenching feeling is doubled). Despite the show's great humour in portraying that scene, there's the underlying sadness beneath it. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. 

Then there's the SLS.. I've heard about this disease and scoff at it since it never happen to me. :D
But whaaam.. I got hit pretty bad with this one. I'm loving every moments of JJ and NG.

Maybe I love this couple more since their story is fresh and new. Compare to JJ-BD who have gone through so much and become embittered because of it. 

I see their story from the late 30-something returns to their 20-something's perspective. 

If you can redo your life, you want a fresh start - learn from your mistakes, start anew, and hope that the second chance gives better outcome. 

I wonder if JJ and BD were not the main lead in the drama, and that JJ or BD can choose whoever or whatever they want in their new life, what will happen. :huh: 

But alas, this is Kdrama - casting has been predetermined - story has been written. Main leads will stay main leads. 

Lots of comments on the baby, I think the baby will stay 'existing' - just not in this period. The baby will stay with the divorced JJ and BD in that time. If JJ and BD continue the same path this time around and have another baby - I don't think it's the same baby. He may have the same name - but it may not be the same baby. 

Or if JJ and BD choose not to choose each other and be with someone else, will that same baby belongs to either JJ / BD? Or is that baby cease to exist?

As always the case with time travels story - question like this will keep popping up. These philosophical questions. 

I hope I don't sound too uncaring, but the only way for the same baby (same personality, same individual) to exist is for JJ and BD return to their original time (divorced and bitter). Being in this current timeline, I'm sad for JJ since it feels like she's losing her baby - as if her baby dies (not being in the same time and space can mean death), and she can't even grieve properly. 

Anyway.. Sorry, too much rambling. Cheers!

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:astonished: wow... dat baddie Dr Park is 40 yrs old??  yeah... the casts's youthful looks really make the 'back to school' moments easy to watch...haaa.   Wait...  cant help it do u think they use botox?  Ok ok juz kidding...:lol: *baby face baby face*

I believe there is none yet for the baddie dr. hahaha

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Huhuuu... :( u guys making me thinking about the little foot print

Replay :  great acting there:blink:

Cto

sorry to cut your vid short, this little footie scene really brought so much tears from me, so touching this scene.  looks like ep 5 will be BD get jealous over JJ and NG watching a movie together. and NG is gonna tell JJ that he wanna lure her. Second male lead syndrome~~

Just a thought.. so far as replaying all the 4 episode multiple times, i just think jin joo just want to enjoy everysingle time in the youth that dhe unable to do as married woman..Thus the bucket list.. she look disappointed when she still wokeup in 1999.. she already used to live as mom in 2017..she missed her son so much..

As for ban do, he always thought about to change his future and challenge himself to do something he unable to do before..he's too playful..he need to be remind about his son..

Poor nam gil.. i know in the end, he will be heartbroken.. pity him..

5 hours ago, nikki7 said:

Nam Gil is so swoon worthy. But I still ship JJ with BD for some reason. Why is Friday so far away?

Anybody has the ratings for episode 3& 4? Curious how the drama is doing rating-wise :blush:

You can check the rating in Dramabean.  It was posted there.  I took a peak and it went down to 4 something.  I just don't get it. 

go-back.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

SOHYANG – SONG OF THE WIND (바람의 노래) GO BACK COUPLE OST

Will I be able to hear it some time?
The song of the wind?
When time passes, will I realize?
The reason that flowers wither?

People who will leave me
People who I will meet
The passing people and longing
Where do they all go?

I can’t figure it out with my small wisdom
What I do know is how to live

Many times of failure and anguish
We have realized we can’t avoid it
If love is the answer
I will love everything in this world

People who will leave me
People who I will meet
The passing people and longing
Where do they all go?

I can’t figure it out with my small wisdom
What I do know is how to live

If love is the answer

If love is the answer

cr: popgasa.com

2214738.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

EVERY SINGLE DAY – GO BACK (GO BACK COUPLE OST)

From far away, the cool breeze blows over me
Making me relax my body for a moment

You live and breathe in me
Past that hill that I long for
I imagine you greeting me

The dreams of my youth that is fast asleep in my heart
If only you can look at them just the way it is
If you feel that your days are losing meaning
You can start now, find your dreams
Hey hey hey

I hear the sound of laughter inside the spilling, dazzling sunlight
I’ve already relaxed my body among the crowd