[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

• MadraRua changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses,고백부부, Fri-Sat
  • Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Was JJ's mother on dialysis? And did her dad mentioned something about divorce? Is that why she's mad at her dad?

Gosh.. can't wait for subtitles. :blink:

I think JJ get mad with dad maybe bcause her dad want to remarry    

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@ misskym86  voy a decir ameen a todas las oraciones :lol:

@shvibzik  y no puedo evitar enviar tanto JJ y NG. Ver incluso el 4º avance hace que este sls sea más severo. Aishh .... 

Tienes razón, el ambiente se siente como una serie de respuestas. Me encanta ver a JNR aquí, linda, muy joven y chic. 

Oh ... No puedo resistirme a esto, squeeeeeaaalllll .... kyaaa, mira cómo él la mira con el modo de ojos llenos de corazón. love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif? 12927

Porque me enamoro de estos dos, esperando sus fechas, :wub:

That tells me ..... Stay with someone who looks at you like Nam Gil looks at Jin Joo

:scream::heart::heart::heart:

13 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

Hide contents

dedf61f7ce6ff262d7d1d4f56ceee536.jpg

BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!!!!!:scream::heart::scream::heart::scream::heart:

That Sumbae is so swoon worthy I swear if I were Jin Joo I would be head over heels. How can she go back to her husband after that guy lol.

I like that both of them are getting to experience things with other people and I hope things do change but the only fly the ointment is the son.

Now I understand how JJ ended up being the insecure person that she was in the present.  The flashbacks to the conversations between them were making me so irritated with BD.  The things he were saying to her, even if he didn’t mean them, were putting her down.  He was always so callous with words making it sounds like she’s not worthy of anyone else’s desires.  

The SLS is getting too strong now with the way they are paralleling JJ/BD in the past with JJ/NG of the redo.  It showed sincere development of deeper attraction between the latter versus the shallow love at first sight attachment that happened to BD upon meeting JJ at the blind date.  It’s no wonder that their relationship started falling apart once the honeymoon phase was over.

On another note, how fluffy was Seo Jin?!  It was adorable the way he ran up to BD during their “first love” talk in the living room and just kept looking up at him like a happy puppy waiting to be petted.  That’s one great acting for a baby, to look that doting on someone who’s not his real father.

My SLS is not going to go away anytime soon, I’ll just have to enjoy what we have now. I don’t what the writers are thinking developing the alternate couples so much. I seriously want to go in there and obliviate the OTP so they can get a fresh reboot. I don’t like that the couple is avoiding each other because of the future and are unable to interact fully with their present because of the past. I’m not even talking about the burden of memory or knowledge of the future. It’ll be great if they only knew about the future but weren’t actually their 37 year old selves. 

Annyeong everyone :)

Oh wow... I really like or maybe love Ep5 especially the scene which Nam Gil cupped his face and stared at Jin Joo. If I were in her place, I would have melted away with red face. I looked up on the actor, Jang Gi Yong, and discovered I have seen many of the dramas he appeared in but I never remember him. This time, in Go Back Couple, all of us can't help noticing him.

Me too got the SLS sickness. :wink:

Gaawwh.. a lot of sweetness in this ep! :wub:
I love that this ep's theme is First Love. JJ brought a good point about how ambiguous the term 'first love' is. It has a different meaning to different people. 

Now that they go back together, they will both experience their first love - or perhaps create first love experience to other people: SY and NG. Hopefully, this time around, having learned 'love' with other people - BD and JJ can appreciate what they had and later appreciate each other better in the second round future. 

I have resigned myself with the fact that second lead will NEVER get the girl. :( my heart goes out for NG. 
But I hope while at it, NG can experience the best first love ever with JJ. Who knows what the 2nd round future will hold for NG; he'd be able to marry or found his last love and not getting stuck alone for 18 years, unable to move forward (unless staying single is his choice).  

I side with future JJ on her dad getting married so quickly. Not even a year and had thinking of marrying another person! :angry: 
JJ's parents must have been married for over 30 years. At the very least - grieving period should be longer than 1 year, no?

But I don't agree with current JJ getting so angry at her dad. It's not yet happening. Best thing to do is to prevent it - like asking her dad to be more loving to mom while he can, giver her flowers from time to time, or tell her that he loves her more, anything! Glaring at dad won't work. 

JJ's mom must had be around 50something when she died. Still very young.

Yet dialysis can only work for so long - there's no permanent cure for kidney failure - even if you have kidney transplant, you still need to take lots of medicine and sometimes dialysis. We're talking about 1999 where medicine is even less progressive than it is today. Not much JJ can do or doctors can do at that time. 

Oh, and that scene where BD kicked future Dr Park at the pool. Love it! He's such an A-hole. 
Though I must say, BD kicked DrP may not purely for JJ. He got his revenge since DrP had pretty much ruined his future life. I wonder what would NG about to do before BD intercepted. Ah.. never mind. He'd have plenty of chances for that. 

What I love the most about this ep is that both BD and JJ's action may have impacted other people's lives, BD especially. He has practically created a career path for SY. JJ's influence to NG maybe less obvious. But I'm glad that NG met JJ. He needs all the love he can get - what's with his cold father and even colder mother.  

It's like that movie - Inception. Plant an idea and let the seed gets bigger in time. 

Can't wait for tonight's ep! :heart:

I like Nam Gil so much :wub: He is so cool and cute. I think he can make Jin Joo flutter and even fall in love if she had not known Ban Do before. This is a first drama I completely ship alternative couples: Jin Joo x Nam Gil and Ban Do x Seo-Young. The moment they spent is really make me flutter :tongue:

6 minutes ago, emilyn10 said:

I like Nam Gil so much :wub: He is so cool and cute. I think he can make Jin Joo flutter and even fall in love if she had not known Ban Do before. This is a first drama I completely ship alternative couples: Jin Joo x Nam Gil and Ban Do x Seo-Young. The moment they spent is really make me flutter :tongue:

Yup @emilyn10 me too. I also have the same feelings with you. But if they really ended up with 2nd leads, this means the little boy won't exist, so I guess he's the link between JJ and BD, in the end they will realize they do love each other very much and changed for the better.

Archived