[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

LOL at SG tries to copy whatever HS did to JH for naught, 1st he bid farewell to her eagerly, but while HS got her smile with some allowance, SG just got ignored. And 2nd his cooking of seafood ramen coldly rejected. He looks pitiful like a wounded puppy for most of ep 3 aww... thankfully in the last quarter he finally manages to melt her a bit. I conclude that his initial proposed revenge deal to JH was more because he wanted to get closer to her, since he easily say let's get closer instead after JH rejected his deal. But after his mom's behavior, when he asked to be part of it once again, this time in front of all 3 club members, he really does want it (revenge) this time.

I said it before, but SG is really a complex boy. Resourceful and observant, yet so deep and "difficult" that he'll be a dangerous guy if there's no one who can "handle" him properly, but he'll be a great person with compatible ppl and surroundings.

Oh and JH upside down crack me up so much LOL!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Sorry to butt in the thread, was passing by bc i am thinking of watching this :)

Are you the timer? :)  you need to download 2 files and import them into aegisub

1) raw video file, download it somewhere, the higher the resolution the better but everyone on subs team needs to use the same file, exactly the same file so that your timing is correct.

2) translation in .srt format

Open aegisubs, import video and translation files.  When you play video file, check and make sure audio is sync correctly with video. Now you are ready to time stamp the segments.  You basically set the beginning time and end time of every audio (what the character say).  Use the audio wave to guide your timing.

Just let me know if you have anymore question. I used to be a fansubs editor.

Thank you everyone for subbing!  Appreciate it. :)

@bedifferent Please butt in!  I would appreciate any and all advice and tips.  I'm not the timer, though I would be willing to learn and help with timing.  I was tasked with subtitling.  I've already downloaded aegisub and I was able to open the srt file without a problem.  The confusion has to do with the video and audio.  I was expecting to be pre-loaded with the video file (which was probably naive of me) so we could work off the same video.  Should I upload any video of episode 2?  I realize that most of the subtitles have been done, but going forward...

1 minute ago, jadore1 said:

@hmmmgood  and @bedifferent ... check previous postings ...i think @QSD  or or ??? had this information  i think . 

@jadore1 - Thanks.  I'll look again.  I didn't see anything when I looked before beyond mentions of aegisbub and notepad, but I'll take a closer look.

@stroppyse Thank you so much!!!! :wub:

On 10/19/2017 at 11:46 AM, stroppyse said:

@samecut123, here is the translation for your compilation video under the spoiler.

Hide contents

DH: Now, shall we properly celebrate?!
MS: However, this place is…
MS: Where shall we go? To a place that’s really nice.
JH: Selton? Charriot? (LOL. I guess they are thinly disguised Hilton and Marriot chain of hotels.)
DH: What are those?
MS: Hotels.
JH: I’ll make reservations.
DH: Oh wait! Wait a moment. I know a totally fantastic place.

DH: Oh, what in the world!

JH: Water.
JH: Water. Give me water.
JH: Oh…oh…bitter.
(JH walks around groaning a lot until she goes to the bathroom.)

SG: Oh, I’m hungry.
HS: If you eat the ramen I make for you, you’ll go into shock over it.
HS: It’s here.
SG: Oooh.
HS: Soy bean sprouts!
SG: Soy bean sprouts? It’s okay if it doesn’t have any.
HS: A seafood broth without soy bean sprouts is just wrong.
HS: Brother, you go in first.
SG: What are you going to do?
HS: It’s not time for mom to come home yet, so there is no one in the house.
SG: Yah!
HS: It’s right in front of my nose there, so I’ll be right back.
SG: Yah! I said it wasn’t necessary!
SG: For just a minute, I’ll be rude. (he means by going into a new house when no one is home)

JH: Sister! Hong Do Sister! Sister, some toilet paper!
JH: My sister, because she’s suffered so much, her hands are like a man’s.

SG: Ai, this is driving me crazy! Really!
SG Mother: Yah.
SG Mother: Totally, a rich person is a rich person. (alt: Totally, he is a rich person.)
SG Mother: Son!
SG: If you appear so suddenly, what am I supposed to do?
SG Mother: Oh, my son, your face looks so much better. It must be okay living here.
SG Mother: Oh, you’ve almost completely become a Seoul person.
SG: Coming here, isn’t that a a little wrong of you?
SG Mother: No. I mean, it’s the house that my son is living in…
SG Mother: I’m curious about what it’s like.
SG: If you want to get something out of it, it would be better if you stayed quiet.
SG Mother: Oh, you shrewd one!
SG Mother: Thanks to someone, you’re living the good life.
SG Mother: The wife here doesn’t harass you?
SG: Well. Hardly.
SG Mother: Is it really magnificent? How is it?
SG: At least, let’s go over there.
SG Mother: Why? Why? Why?
SG Mother: Yah, however… the house is really…
SG: Oh, come on already.
SG Mother: How far are we going?
(JH drives up in her car)
SG: Oh, really.
SG: Ow. Ow.
SG Mother: You. Mmm. (kisses his cheek)

22520269_1884882341763069_1609761197751252582_o.jpg?oh=950962fce17a57f7cb2e118277bd70ea&oe=5A7D59DE\

22528816_1884882328429737_1788819595320769026_o.jpg?oh=9de80b8a884614c67adcf1e787d66a8c&oe=5A647874

Recaps/summary of episode 3 with some rough translations for some scenes.. I combined the clips that was translated by @stroppyse

Spoiler

The episode started with the last scenes of ep 2, where SG asked JH to team up with him and the reason he lives there, because we wants to get revenge.

JH asked why he told her about his plan. SG was sure that JH wants to get revenge too. If JH team up with him, one year later he will move out from the house. JH asked if he could just move out now, because she couldn’t team up with him. JH told him that before he changed his mind, he should have just move out or not move in at all if he really didn’t have any intention to stay. JH then told him that she didn’t think they were that close to discuss something like this. When SG saw that JH wanted to leave, he then blurted his real reason. He wanted to cut ties with his biological parents. He really hated them for getting into his life suddenly when they have thrown him away when he was still a child. He planned to stay in this house until he graduated and once he becomes an adult, he will backstab them. SG said the best way to get revenge on his parents is to team up with JH. Once he leaves the house, JH too, will be happy. JH still refused by saying that this problem isn’t his, but the adult’s.

SG tried to stop her to leave the dining room. He said he just couldn’t leave things to the adult who just do nothing. Before JH could answer, LBS arrived at home and looked at them who seemed closer than before. He clapped his hands to get their attention and SG expression changed immediately and welcomed his father happily. LBS was happy to see that they have gotten closer. LBS gave SG tablet and prepare jewellery for JH. JH asked if it was necklace or earrings. LBS didn’t know what he really bought and just keep saying yes to JH guess. JH played with him because she was sure the one who bought it wasn’t him. JH left them to her room and LBS and SG could only stared at her back.

Inside her room, JH was thinking hard about what SG has said to her. She saw her music player was opened and went to close it but then realize that someone has touched it. She could guess that SG probably touched it when she wasn’t at home. Outside, SG and LBS was spending time together playing while JH was thinking.

The next day, the ladies met for a meeting to discuss about what SG has told JH.

MS: So he isn’t just an ordinary boy
DH: Yeah, I think he is suspicious. So he asked you to team up and got revenge together?
MS: I am against it. That boy is already got hurt enough by his parents. I wish that he won’t involve in adult matters and get hurt anymore. And there is a possibility that he might be lying to you
JH: But there is also a possibility that he asked for help
DH: I agree with what MS said. I don’t think it’s good to include him with this matter. By lying and asking help from him, it likes that we are using him
MS: I can’t help but feel sad for that boy. Well, I’m sure that you must be having a hard time too

DH: What do you think about his character?
JH: I’m not sure... How should I describe it?

At school, SY was wiping the stairs and SG warned her to be careful while getting down. SY ignored him. SG warned that she might fall like what happen to HS. SY told him that they didn’t push HS from the stairs. HS slipped on his own feet. SG said that she just stood still without helping HS and if HS’ injury was serious, she and her friends might have almost killed him. SY tried to explain that HS slipped because of the trash from the trash bin and she didn’t take part in that accident.

Downstairs, JW and his friend kept making fun of HS by saying that fishy smell and the smell from the trash made him nauseous. When he couldn’t get any reaction from HS, he started to talk about the settlement fee that DH has to pay to his mother and how much fish that she has to sell to get those money. SG saw and heard their conversation from the open window. JW keep making fun how HS didn’t have a father and his mother is busy selling fish at the market. HS couldn’t stay quiet anymore when JW keep bringing out his family. JW taunted if HS wanted to him again. SY passed SG and he said he wanted to borrow the bucket. He poured the whole dirty water to JW. JW and his friend angrily went inside to look for the jerk that dared to pour the water to him. SG gave back the bucket and winked to SY. SY started to bad mouthing him when he turned back, but then SG turn and took the bucket and the mop from her and went to hide with it.

JH: I’m not sure what kind of child he is

JW arrived and asked SY if she saw the one who made him wet. SY told them the student went to the other way. SG said thank you for not telling him to them. SY said she just didn’t want to be bothered and asked SG to get lost.

DH: Anyway, I think it will be best if he didn’t join us. Just to make sure that he will not backstab us later in the future
MS: He is still a child. He still needs a guardian/parent figure
JH: I understand what you are saying
DH: Honestly, even though he is a child, I’m worried about you, Jung Hye. This is the money that you gave to Hee Soo. If you didn’t take it, I won’t get any further with our plan for revenge. If people are blinded by money, it won’t long before they turn into a monster
MS: That’s right. Come on and take it. Here
JH: Then I can’t give Hee Soo pocket money anymore?
DH: You can just give him as much as one cup ramen cost
JH: 500 thousand won?

MS and DH were speechless. MS asked if everything is going to be okay from now among the three of them.

SG left his classroom and met HS on his way out.

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

SG: Why are you here again?
HS: The water shower just a while ago, that was you, wasn’t it, brother?
SG: Is that right?
HS: Would you like to eat some bread?
SG: Do you think that I just eat bread every day?
HS: Then something else?
SG: Why don’t you just compete a round with your brother?

(SG and HS at the arcade)
(at the punchbag)
SG: Depending on the score, that will decide who is the older brother.
SG: (after HS’s punch effort, bowing) Aigoo, older brother.
(afterwards)
SG: Hey, is your mother in a club or something?
HS: A club? She won’t even go to a health club because she doesn’t want to spend the money.
SG: Oh, is that right?
SG: By the way. what did you say you put in that ramen you were going to make?
HS: Yes?
SG: That time, didn’t you say that you would make me ramen, didn’t you?

Coffee lady: Enjoy your drink.
Woman: Hong Do, change a thousand won for me?
Woman: (whispering and gesturing at JH and MS) Who are they?
DH: Why are you so curious about everything?
DH: Don’t use it as an excuse to talk.
DH: Go already.
Coffee lady: Sister!
DH: Oh, put it on the tab.
Coffee lady: Oh! Fine!
DH: Bye.

JH: I’ve decided. Revenge. I’m not going to do it with him. And, it could be dangerous for our Avengers Club as well.
HS: Mom!
DH: Hee Soo! I thought you said you were going to go straight home. Did you forget your key?
HS: That’s not it. Mom, this is that senior that I mentioned to you.
SG: Hello. My name is Lee Soo Gyum.
HS: That time. Me. Staircase. 9-1-1.
DH: Oh! Oh, my word! Aigoo. Aigoo Just a second. (takes off her gloves) I’ve heard so much about you from Hee Soo. Student Soo Gyum, thank you. (shaking his hands) Oh. I smell fishy so I had better not.
SG: That’s okay! (shaking her hands) However, looking at it now, Hee Soo has taken after you a lot.
DH: That’s right, isn’t it? It’s a relief that he took after me. Sit, sit, sit.
SG: No, that’s fine.
DH: That’s okay. Sit, sit, sit.
HS: (to JH) Ajumma. Hello.
JH: Yes, hello.
DH: (gesturing towards MS) That ajumma is also mom’s friend.
HS: Ah. Hello.
MS: Yes. You must be Hee Soo.
HS: Yes.
DH: (to SG) Ajumma’s friend.
SG: The three of you look very good together.
DH: That’s right, don’t we? We look like the Three Beautiful Maidens of Fate, don’t we?
HS: Can you give me some ingredients to make ramen?
DH: Okay. Fine.
JH: I’m going to go.
DH: What? You’re going already?
MS: I also… (JH has already gotten up and starts walking)
HS: (following after HS) Goodbye.
JH: (handing some bills to HS) Spending money.
HS: (looks back at his mother who nods for him to accept it) Thank you.
SG: (chasing after JH) Goodbye.

JH was enjoying her book when SG arrived at home. He shouted to say that he has arrived at home. At the dining room, the ahjumma told him to have dinner. SG asked if JH will join him but ahjumma said she didn’t have the appetite and she think these days she is a little bit sensitive. SG said that he didn’t have appetite too and she asked if he was having a hard time. SG thanked her that because of her he didn’t have a hard time.

SG was humming a tone which startled JH. The tone is the song from her music player. JH was sure that SG was the one who has entered her room. She remember DH’s word whether SG will backstab her of not. SG brought 2 bowls of ramen and told JH to eat with him, because they are family. JH asked him if he thought they are family. SG cooked seafood ramen with the recipe that HS told him.

SG: Have you thought about what I said?
JH: I don’t want to team up with you
SG: Then how about getting closer rather than team up? Let’s get closer
JH: Okay, let’s team up. I’ll endure it for one year. I prefer that than to be closer

SG looked hurt and JH looked determined.

HK went back to DH’s house with all of her belongings. HS asked if she was left home (her rent place probably) and she told him that she is going home. HK told them that she got a job at the school. It might be a short time as she is just a contracted teacher, but she wanted to try and get the experience. She will work at HS’s school which is also her school. DH was so happy and HS can’t believe his luck to have his sister as his teacher.

MS knocked SY room to ask if she has fallen asleep. When she got no answer, she tried to open the door, but it was locked. She then entered Seo Jin’s room and cleaned it. The room was left as if there he still stayed there. (I assumed that he has died, just like what happen in the webtoon). She touched his uniform and remembered SY word that she hoped she was in SJ place.

SG slowly climbed down the stairs and quietly entered JH’s room. He put on the toy in her dresser but then the light was on. JH came inside and caught him.

JH: What do you want? Don’t you understand the condition for us to team up? We won’t get closer or act close and we will never be close
SG: It’s not like that...
JH: Don’t barge in to my room and don’t touch my belongings!
SG: Between family, it’s allowed for this
JH: Get out. Get out immediately

SG was hurt by her words. JH checked what SG touched and found out the toy was repaired. She then realized that SG must have repaired and returned it. She seemed regret her words to him. Inside his room, SG was disappointed. He even hurt his hands while repairing the toy, but JH still treating him cold as ever.

The next morning, HS and HK went to the school together. DH reminded HK to keep calm and stay calm whatever will happen which HK said that DH has told her over and over. HK and HS was joking on their way to school.

At JH’s house, the ahjumma told them SG won’t join them for breakfast because he had left early in the morning. JH looked a little bit guilty and LBS was suspicious that something must have happened between them.

HK greeted Principal Hong on her first day. When they shook hands, Hong won’t let go her hands and kept touching her arm and caressing her hands while they are talking. At night she was walking dejectedly to home. She went inside and was surprised by the event that was prepared by DH and HS to congratulate her for her first day at job. They even prepare a gift for her to be use when she is at school. Seeing that, she was broken in tears and told them that she might have just lost her job.

Flashback to what happened at dinner with the rest of school teachers and Principal Hong. HK cooked the meat and was sitting beside Hong. He suddenly touched her thighs, which she seemed to ignore as mistake at first. Hong kept touching, caressing her thigh whenever he talked to others. HK tried to move his hands but then he touched her again. She stood up abruptly and knocked a hot stew to Hong’s pants.

DH: Where is that bastard now?
HK: Moom...
HS: Let’s go together
HK: Why are you encouraging her too?
DH: Where does he live? Lead me there
HK: How would I know about that?
DH: How about you?
HS: I don’t know about it too
HK: You said to stay calm
DH: This is different! You should just throw a trash like him
HS: You should have hit him with your Tae Kwon Do’s skill
DH: You should have broken all his bones
HK: Then do you want my life to be broke too?
DH: Aigoo
DH: Ah. You believe in mom, right?

JH went to the 2nd floor to SG room. She wanted to open then change to knock but in the end she didn’t do anything. A messaged arrived from DH ‘Emergency Meeting’. MS too received the same message when she was in the hospital.

Pervert Hong and the husbands were having drink together. Hong asked if JH wouldn’t be lonely if LBS stayed up late. He also commented about Professor Baek family. They were discussing about SG and Baek preparation for his upcoming election. Baek asked if Hong can gather the student’s parents and meet up to talk about him.

JH: Hong Sang Man was my teacher in High School. We called him as Pervert Hong
MS: My goodness
DH: Bastard. How should I deal with this human?
MS: How about reporting him?
DH: I too thought about it, but hearing what HK said, there was no evidence and it just happened suddenly and discreetly. Ouh!!
JH: How about this? Since he is easy to be seduced
MS: We trapped him and collect the evidence?
JH: He recognized Mi Sook unnie’s and my face, so we can’t. The one who is possible
DH: Me?

*They were imagining how DH will seduce Pervert Hong* (LOL)

Hong: Will I fell over her?
DH: Do you think I can seduce him?
MS: We have to prevent this matter so it won’t happen anymore in the future. Let’s call and report to the sexual harassment to school board so that they will investigate about this. We can also gather the parents’ of the student and together...
DH: Wait a minute. Before we able to do it, that human will die because of old age
JH: Should we just cut it off?

*They were imagining another scene where JH and DH teamed up to cut *ehem* part of Hong* (LOL LOL). In that imagination, MS stopped them as a policewoman who reminded them that they can’t do something that break the law*

DH: That’s right. It’s not our method. How should I erase this trash? Ouh!! I’m so furious
JH: He said that he is our husbands’ senior, right?
DH: Really? Is it true?
MS: Then, should we look about it more?
JH: Let’s think the plan separately and meet again later
MS: Unnie, I knew that you must feel so unfair, but let’s look for the right solution together
JH: I won’t let him go
DH: Thank you. Thank you

SG was at his hometown, paying respect to his grandparents’ grave. He prepared the food and poured some rice wine to their grave. He told them to not worry about him because he is okay. He turned his back to hide his tears. On his way back, he saw some people investigating the land. He asked who they are and asked them to go. They said they already got the permission and told SG to go on his way. SG insisted they had to go because he is the owner. Then his mother came with flashing outfit and wig. She asked how he was she and asked the people to keep working. SG asked what the people did in his land. His mother asked why he was here and whether he was kicked out from his father house. SG angrily asked again what the people wanted to do. His mother said that she wanted to sell the land and SG asked how dared she. He already told her to not touch his grandparents’ house and land. She couldn’t believe him. She told him the one who will inherit it was her, not him. She is the adult and he is still a minor. She asked why he would care about the land when he will become rich in no time. SG asked if she remember what day it was. She asked if it was his birthday (it’s not. I think it was the death anniversary of his grandparents). When SG saw the people was breaking and stepping the crops, he couldn’t stay put anymore and started to hit the people and told them to go out.

Baek told MS that he would do the dishes and she could rest. He asked her about SY’s school and asked her to attend the parents’ meeting with Hong at SY’s school. He told her to get close with other parents so it will benefit him in the election later. She asked if he will join, but Baek said he has other appointment. Her phone rang. A message from DH and asked them for a meeting for the idea.

DH: I’m thinking that we can embarrass him in front of the parents
MS: I knew it’s a good opportunity to embarrass him in front of many people, but I think it will put a burden for us to be able to do it well
DH: You are right. But I don’t feel right that you always helping me. I too want to help with your problems too
JH: Help me

DH: She keep getting trouble wherever she goes
MS: Are you okay?
JH: He left the home

HSJ apologize to the people that were beaten by SG. She tried to persuade the police that it’s not a fight, just a little misunderstanding. The police cut her speech and continue to interrogate SG and asked him to contact his guardian. His mother told the police that she is his guardian but SG didn’t say anything. She whispered to his ear whether he wanted to disappoint his father and his father must be worried about him. He coldly replied that his grandmother has been waiting for his mother to come back for 18 years. HSJ gave up and told the police that it’s true that SG fight with the men and hit them first. When the others have gone, the police told him to contact his guardian or whomever that can come for him.

JH: I can go alone
DH: You can’t. You don’t know what will happen. Hearing your story, it doesn’t seem an easy problem so I can’t let you go alone. Do you know what’s going on in the police substation?
MS: I hope it’s nothing big
MS: It looks like we are going to a far place. We can go back before dinner time right? How about 8 o’clock? 10 o’clock? 12 o’clock?

JH: It feels nice
DH: Avengers Club
Together: Fighting!!

Because of the hay from the truck in front of them blocked their vision, their car crashed. Their car was being towed and DH asked if the ladies believe her. She tried hard to hitch-hike and seduced the driver with her body. No one would stop but one car, because of JH. She opened the door, but then closed it again. She refused to ride inside that car because it was smelly.

DH: Then do you prefer to ride an open car with this kind of situation?

Cue to them riding an open truck. DH tried to be positive and it feels nice scene the weather is good and they could enjoy the fresh air. (What makes it funnier is that the open truck had a sign that ‘We are bringing squid’. I’m sure other who is more fluent can explain, but it’s just funny how the PD even shot that banner.) Suddenly the rains poured down and they have to tried to cover themselves with raincoat and newspaper.

Arrived at the police station, MS and DH were confused to find SG, when they were looking for JH stepson.
DH: SG, why are you in here?
Police: Ma’am please sign in here
DH: Do you mean me?

JH: From now on, tell me where you plan to go. Or you can make trouble in nearer place.

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

MS: I don’t know if it’s okay to just sit here like this!
SG: There’s nothing to do anyway. I just picked some random things from the garden and made a soup.
DH: Oh, this is a proper feast! Oh, let’s see. (takes a bite) Hmm! Oh, it’s delicious! Oh, what in the world!
MS: Mmm. It’s delicious.
DH: You must have some recipe secrets. Oh, I really like squash leaf wraps. (Squash leaves used to wrap rice and toppings, like lettuce wraps.) Oh, there isn’t any meat though. Still, this is so good.
MS: I ate well. (She’s thanking SG for the food.) This is the first time I’ve eaten a meal prepared for me by someone else.
DH: is there anything that you’re lacking? You have good lucks, your personality is good, you have a tender heart… (stops as she notices JH)
JH: You don’t have to call home?
MS: Oh! (calls home) I’m at the hospital. I think I’m going to be late, so make sure you eat the dishes in the refrigerator.
DH: (on phone) Oh, it’s mom. I’m at a meeting of friends.
SG: You’re not going to call?
DH: (still on phone) Go ahead and sleep first.
JH: He won’t notice that I haven’t gone home yet.
DH: (still on phone) I might not be able to get home tonight.
SG: I’ll clean up and bring some dessert.
DH: No! No!
MS: Let’s do it together. Together.
SG: No, that’s not necessary.
DH: Oh, let’s do it together.
MS: Careful, careful.
(SG, DH, and MS in the kitchen with SG protesting that it’s fine, and the two women making noises of disapproval and trying to help. LOL)
(Later, SG brings out fruit as dessert.)
DH: Omona, look at how nicely he’s cut up the apples.
MS: I’ll eat well. (aka Thank you)
DH: Oh, I have to say what needs to be said. Our Student Soo Gyum, not because he’s the saviour of my Hee Soo, but just looking at him, one can tell. He grew up very well with his grandparents. Don’t you think so?
MS: Yes.
SG: If I look okay, please include me.
DH: Include you in what?
SG: Avengers Club. (DH chokes.) It looks like a fun club. Please let me join.
MS: What are you talking about…?
SG: The three members who are sitting here and the objects of the revenge, Hwang Jung Wook and Madam’s husband, so my real father.
JH: Did you have me investigated?
SG: Would I have done that?! I coincidentally overheard it.

(flashback)
JH: I’ve decided. I won’t seek revenge together with him. And, it could be dangerous for our Avengers Club.
HS: Mom!
DH: Oh, Hee Su!
(end flashback)

SG: If you’re going to get revenge on my father, I think I’ll be of help.
JH: No, you can’t.
SG: Why? It would be beneficial for both of us.
MS: Student Soo Gyum, this is a matter for adults.
DH: That’s right, you can’t. It’s something that has to be done in secret anyway, and we agreed that we wouldn’t add any more members, and also…
SG: I can also work secretly! And, increasing it just by one member…
JH: Only women are allowed in.
DH: Yes.
MS: Yes, that’s right.
(SG looks dumbfounded then starts to laugh)
JH: Why are you laughing?
SG: It’s nothing. it was a condition that I didn’t even think of. Actually, I’ve made a deal with the woman who is my real mother. If I go and live in father’s house, then she’ll leave this house and land alone. However, it was broken. I can’t wait until next year. I wanted to become a useless child to my real parents, but that won’t be enough. Having taken me in, I’m going to make him regret it. So that I can protect this place, please help me. Let’s to it together, revenge.
JH: You make sure to protect this house. We’ll do the revenge instead.

MS and DH were waiting for JH and SG to come out. JH come out alone and DH asked if SG didn’t want to join them to go back to Seoul. SG then come out and told them he will stay in Seoul until he can get revenge. He then sat in the passenger’s seat.

HSJ came back to the police station and asked for SG. The police said his mother already took him home together with his aunts. HSJ said she is his mother but then stop and think perhaps JH had come and picked SG up.

On their way back to Seoul, the ladies check whether SG has fallen asleep before they talked about their plan for the Pervert Byun. JH assured she would attend and quietly cheered. SG wasn’t sleeping at all and smiled.

The next day, the staff were preparing for the meetings between parents and Principal. HK tried to hide from Hong but got caught. He asked why she wore a tracksuit. She wore it for her work and asked her to do some work for him.

Our Avengers ladies walked into the school. They found HK working with the weeds which upset DH. DH told her to resign but HK said she was okay and wanted to keep working at school. She wanted to help her mother too.

DH: Mom has raised you wrong. A child shouldn’t have to worry about her parent. She only need to think about her own future

They saw the staff had left the room and slowly walked in. JH guard the door while MS and DH pour the laxative and mix it with the drink. Unfortunately MS couldn’t open the bag and Hong arrived. JH tried to stall some time. DH was able to tear the bag but then Hong called MS. They knocked over the bag and the content was sprayed all over the table. They failed to put the laxative. JH and MS have to go and talk with Hong.

In the classroom, SG was doing some test. 

The parents have arrived and JGY greeted every parent and came to sit down at the front beside DH. DH warned her that she was sitting in someone else’s seat. JGY persisted that it was her place because she is close with the principal. Hong greeted her and he told her to move because JH already occupied the seat.

The meeting finally started and JGY said that she was telling good words about the principal. Suddenly DH stood up and said that she has heard rumour about sexual harassment. She tried to talk but then saw HK in the background begging her to not say anything. DH tried so hard to stay quiet and finally sat down. She couldn’t hold back her tears. Hong started to change the topic and said that one of the parents is going to enter the election for Minister of Education and he wanted to introduce the wife of the candidate. MS stood up. She said that she wanted to say something to Hong. She was stuttering and DH held her hands.

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Principal Song: Just a moment. Sorry. Just a moment. (stuck to his chair)
Assisting Man 1: Are you okay? Oh, this looks like glue.
Assisting Man 2: Please help! (gesturing to others)
Assisting Man 1: Are you okay?
Assisting Man 2: Are you okay?
Bully Mother: Oh principal!
Assisting Man 1: Principal, perhaps you should just take off your trousers…?
Principal: Hey! Take my pants off…? (he’s being dismissive of the suggestion)
Principal: I have to quickly…
Assisters: Let’s go. Let’s go.
BM: 9-1-1. Call 9-1-1!
Woman: What do we do?
(The men dragging the chair drop it and the principal on the floor.)
BM: Oh, principal! What to do?! Oh principal!
Crowd trying to lift the chair upright: One. Two. Three.
(Principal finally gets to his feet and runs to the bathroom still stuck to the chair. The three ladies walk out, and meet SG walking towards them. Flashback to SG who had put the glue on the seat and the laxative agent in the principal’s water. :lol: )

Text received by principal:
DH’s voice: Just know that this isn’t the end, you bug-like son of a dog.
MS’s voice: Just think if your family suffered the same things. (as he had done to others that is)
JH’s voice: Your memorable past is not forgotten. Of course, with evidence.
SG’s voice: To be continued. BJ 9stands for Bok Ja Club aka Avengers Club)
Principal: What is this? What is it?

(The three women and SG meet at the Buam-dong Cafe)
JH: Okay, now, shall we really start?

hi, a newbie here 

since eps 1, badass unnies are out for revenge and its totally different than any other dramas currently airing. 

this drama is like a breath of fresh air among the current lovey-dovey romantic K-dramas 

The first series really got me. I love Lee Yo Won here, so cute.. And the theme about ladies revenge with comedy in it, very rare.

so, I love this series already. Got me curious how the will take the revenge >:)

Archived