Quantcast
jolin_chan

[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

Oh now I dont care what the reason why she deny all the pregnancy rumors...but Im sorry for that angel of her tummy...Im not ZLY but for me thats not good enough wether u accept or not :) what ZLY reasons are not valid to me and Im not pleased to her doing that...so that is why I stop idolizing her bcoz of that habit...denying everything to remains one of the top celebrities in China...I idolize actress who are humble and kind and being true to herself...I hate actress lying to gain sympathy and greedy enough to her career...!! i think that ZLY is one of a kind but her actions when she meet that Feng feng guy were dissappointed for a fans like me...!!

• Like 4

I realize now that LGX is a gentleman guy who remain silent and humble enough facing all the hate of ZLY fanbase...ZLY fans hurting LGX so badly :( but he accepted all the comment of arrogance  ZLY fanbase....!!! I think that LGX is so humble enough to face all of this... :( I adore his kindness now ♥♥♥

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I realize now that LGX is a gentleman guy who remain silent and humble enough facing all the hate of ZLY fanbase...ZLY fans hurting LGX so badly :( but he accepted all the comment of arrogance  ZLY fanbase....!!! I think that LGX is so humble enough to face all of this... :( I adore his kindness now ♥♥♥

I agree with you !:heart: He must have suffered a lot all this time:bawling: but yes, he is a real gentleman :heart: 

• Sad 2

LGX is moving on now and I see the spark of his eyes ones again....happy for that and wishing the best for me him... :)

LGX is a man that Im dreaming of hehehe...A handsome and kindhearted man...If he is not kind he can speak up that ZLY and Feng feng guy had an affair....and nothing wrong if he go out wth WLK but he remain silent facing all hatred....as if ZLY is innocent denying all the rumors about dating wth Feng feng old guy....and now ZLY suddenly posted her wedding clearance but its too late after all the fanwars?she is smart and a greedy one she didn't spoke up when somebody was suffering bcoz of her?and denying her baby instead of showing love or affections to her little angel?who are I am to judge?Im the one who adore her so much commenting here that ZLY was one of kind...believing that she is honest to herself and now that she is a liar... :(

• Thanks 1

I remember she denied the rumors that she spending time in FSF house...she denied also pregnancy and saying that she has illness blah blah....but suddenly she posted wedding clearance (my reaction was oh will she have choice to do that bcoz she is 30yrs old)but unacceptable to me why denying a baby to her whom even she is already married....Im so shock realizing the fact that ZLY doing this for fame for herself and dont care for the sake of others...!!! 

• Like 2

Because we're speaking here about kids...

He said in a interview that he'd be a good father and I'm sure of that

(source: https://www.weibo.com/p/100808dfb7713cbd19312b0c5f780b89e0287f/super_index?from=page_100808&mod=TAB#place)

005F8g6qgy1fy0xw9rtk7g30go0djb2b.gif

005F8g6qgy1fy0xvsvw6eg30qo0i1u10.gifI remember this pics...He loves kids and kids love him...just look at them...beautiful :heart:

她æ¯ææ´æ°æ¾å¨å¿å°ä¸ç¼ç±çå§å¨ï¼åªçä¸ç¼... æ¥èªinstasizeé£æ ¼ - å¾®å

Let me see the north face of Shanghai - A Zhaozhao

Because the things are not always as we want...what else to say that I hope LGX will meet the woman who will love him and that they will have beautiful kids together ...and that FSF will be also a good father for ZLY's kid

• Like 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Finally, ZLY's husband confirmed their marriage and her pregnancy.

Rumors that the baby will be born in March . We all know that the paparazzi where right about their dating, wedding, pregnancy... so there is no reason to not believe it .

Meanwhile, LGX was very busy with his TV Shows and today he was announced as the official spokesperson of GME Hotel & GreenTree Inn

007bV6Krly1fz41njpk1aj31400u0448.jpge5438762ly1fz41b2pfmkj23402c01kx.jpg006WX4KZly1fz45sebugsj30k00uiq5r.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, happyfanlgx said:

LET'S TAKE A SELFIE !:tounge_wink:

I'm glad he didn't lost the sense of humor:)

Such a crowd drawer. He’s still one of the most sought after product endorsers even though he hasn’t been on a drama since PA.

Dude needs a sandwich or two though. He looks skinnier now.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2

Steaks, sandwiches, pasta, rice , burrito and all the food you could think of to fill that skinny frame of his @cenching :D But yeah, he’s as handsome as ever:wub:

As for the incoming Zhao Feng Feng  tot  that explains her no shows to premieres. I was kinda surprised they didn’t do a grand press con for Ming Lan so they could formally announce the pregnancy as well as being married. But then again, maybe they did not want to answer all the questions nor the denials. Btw, how’s Ming Lan doing in the ratings? 

• LOL 2

@claribelle3

MingLan is a good quality drama being a Daylight production but it isn’t for everyone. Slow pace with lots of lots of talking. Most likely the rating is good since ZLY has big fandom, beside the second male lead Zhu YiLong is a fan favorite too....Many people rooting for him and he is topping the artist rating ever since...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@claribelle3

MingLan is a good quality drama being a Daylight production but it isn’t for everyone. Slow pace with lots of lots of talking. Most likely the rating is good since ZLY has big fandom, beside the second male lead Zhu YiLong is a fan favorite too....Many people rooting for him and he is topping the artist rating ever since...

This reminds me of Princess Agents and the 2 unforgettable lead male actors, Lin Gengxin(Yuwen Yue) and Shawn Dou(Yan Xun) . Both very talented actors and also very handsome guys . A lot of girls and women were fallen in love with them and their popularity skyrocketed ...Unfortunately they had no drama since then. It seems like the lead male actors were followed by bad luck. Deng Lun, another good&handsome actor (the Crown prince of Liang ) was luckier than LGX and SD ...could be because he wasn't a lead male ?! :confused:

PA was great because of the whole team but LGX and SD were really great and it's a pity they didn't received the recognition they deserve.

As for 2019, I wish them great dramas/movies and a happy life !

This guy...Zhu YiLong, is also a good&handsome actor. I hope his career will go smoothly.

• Like 1

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

@mmrod_04 :D

What she pulled on her fans after the only believe the words from her own mouth yada, yada was incredibly disappointing. She also shot down her own credibility. I’m more annoyed too than angry. I mean she has every right to marry who she wants to and the fans can only wish her the best but the sudden announcement of marriage and then went into hiding ( now we know why) after all the denials just left a bitter taste in your mouth. 

I’ve said  that I’m not watching her new drama ( or even the one before it)  not because of what happened but it just simply doesn’t interest me in any way to religiously follow a 50+ episodes drama where I know I’ll be subjecttng myself to utter boredom. Though I’ve seen clips  on IG out of curiosity and I must say I made the right decision to stay away from seeing any more . Feng Feng guy looks ridiculous acting semi comedic . I never thought he could annoy me even more. 

But oh well, I suppose this what happens when you get invested , small or big way, as a fan. Disillusioned and annoyed.:neutral::unamused:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No Bashing
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

I’ve said  that I’m not watching her new drama ( or even the one before it)  not because of what happened but it just simply doesn’t interest me in any way to religiously follow a 50+ episodes drama where I know I’ll be subjecttng myself to utter boredom. Though I’ve seen clips  on IG out of curiosity and I must say I made the right decision to stay away from seeing any more . Feng Feng guy looks ridiculous acting semi comedic . I never thought he could annoy me even more. 

Looking to the ratings of her last 2 dramas, all I can say is her best male Co-Star was LGX. No doubt of that.

Ratings are not bad but the success is much lower than PA's. Big difference...very big . PA was and still is a huge success and LGX was just great :heart: Why she didn't collaborate with him in another drama since then is a mystery for me and a big mistake on her part. Anyway, it was her choice...and there is nothing we can do than wait and see how the future will be... :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

What she pulled on her fans after the only believe the words from her own mouth yada, yada was incredibly disappointing. She also shot down her own credibility. I’m more annoyed too than angry. I mean she has every right to marry who she wants to and the fans can only wish her the best but the sudden announcement of marriage and then went into hiding ( now we know why) after all the denials just left a bitter taste in your mouth. 

Every girl/woman wants to marry if not with her lover at least with a rich guy. Their photos/videos together and all the things about marriage, wedding, pregnancy are a bit weird ...I mean ..where is the LOVE ? I can't see it .Should I change my glasses or my eyes are good enough?   Well. at least he isn't a poor guy...

• Like 3