Quantcast
jolin_chan

[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

Just now, angelangie said:

@cenching very true....she usually ignore bad news....to artist bad news is also news that keeping them in the limelight....

and sometimes when u try to respond back to the news it became another issues as there will still be media that try to turn it around on another proportion.......and make it into another news...

there are no way to win the media hounds :x even though of course from times to times we can see artist having the upper hands :) 

That is why I hope that she can have better people to handle her PR, HB did a great job but he is gone which is a pity and a great loss....I can't believe with all of her resources she doesn't have any decent staff who can do better job in dealing with media.....Bad publicity IS a publicity but a bad publicity to certain degree for a squeaky clean image celebrity like her isn't good....My concern isn't with her bcoz I know she will be fine BUT with her young fans....

We know how C fandoms can be so devoted and it does scares me a lot sometimes but even her militant fans are at loss of words to defend her after the latest pictures of her looking like pregnant went viral, the only thing they can say is "focus on her works OGT" repeatedly in every single Weibo account, article and forum about her pregnancy.... :sweatingbullets: My mother instinct kick in and my heart goes out for them.....I know, silly me...:lol: 

• Like 5

Seriously I never care of Zlying's words straight from her mouth. I look at her actions because Actions speak LOUDER than Words for me. Just like how she was photographed holding hands with Feng on 2 occasions (if I remember correctly) or way before she was photographed leaving his place twice, I think news stated she spent the 2 nights at his place alone or with her staff (if I remember correctly) then BOOM they showed off their red marriage booklets but NO WEDDING BANDS :scream:. The rice is cooked already no need of words straight from her mouth; I'm not sure if she officially said anything about her marriage to Feng or not. Their dating timeline was short, their marriage was very rushed that they DIDN'T HAVE A GRAND WEDDING like Tiffany Tang & Luo Jin:scream:.

Then another BOOM right after their marriage announcement, photos of her with gained weight on her belly :scream: out of all parts of her body, she has weight on her belly since she hasn't been active for a while. But then she rebutted pregnancy rumor twice on her Weibo as #cenching stated. So I don't want to imagine the impact if she is indeed pregnant, what this would do to her loyal fans especially her young fans who look up to her :grimace:.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, zoey3 said:

DIDN'T HAVE A GRAND WEDDING 

usually wedding ceremony will be later....most will register their wedding first and wedding ceremony later....lets not say anything and wait and see....while some will actually prefer just the registration marriage and forgo the ceremony....

Tiffany Tang & Luo Jin, might had kept their registration a secret till they expose both back to back together ......or they might have plan it closely together to have their ceremony right after their registration......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

while some will actually prefer just the registration marriage and forgo the ceremony....

I hope she have a wedding ceremonies. When I saw YM, Angelababy and Tiffany Tang with their beautiful traditional/modern wedding dress, I want  ZLY to have the samething, after all she is A lister. She deserve to be a Cinderella for one day just like all the A-list star (AB/YM/,TT):tears:

ADD: She work so hard all her life even until  now and she still maintain her status as a number one actress, as a young fan I look up to her, admire her and idolize her. So, UbYXwOO.gif I hope she don't disappoint young fan like me if she dont have a wedding ceremony. :tears:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, lgxzly said:

I hope she have a wedding ceremonies. When I saw YM, Angelababy and Tiffany Tang with their beautiful traditional/modern wedding dress, I want  ZLY to have the samething, after all she is A lister. She deserve to be a Cinderella for one day just like all the A-list star (AB/YM/,TT):tears:

ADD: She work so hard all her life even until  now and she still maintain her status as a number one actress, as a young fan I look up to her, admire her and idolize her. So, UbYXwOO.gif I hope she don't disappoint young fan like me if she dont have a wedding ceremony. :tears:

I feel you're disappointed, Dear :cry:...as are the other young fans but don't take it to heart too much, please!  This must be a lesson for you so be more careful whom you choose as a role model :)

On 11/13/2018 at 11:49 PM, angelangie said:

usually wedding ceremony will be later....most will register their wedding first and wedding ceremony later....lets not say anything and wait and see....while some will actually prefer just the registration marriage and forgo the ceremony....

Tiffany Tang & Luo Jin, might had kept their registration a secret till they expose both back to back together ......or they might have plan it closely together to have their ceremony right after their registration......

Hmmm...well I sat back, waited & didn't comment about the news of Zlying staying overnight at Feng's residence twice alone or with her staff, I really thought they were making news to promote MK 3 and MingLan drama and photos on two occasions of them holding hands but what did I get - 2 big BOMBS dropped by her....my XingYue couple doomed forever & forever :bawling:.

So I am not going to sit back, wait and have no comments about her wedding ceremony. I think she & Feng probably did plan to have a grand wedding but there must be GOOD REASONS for them to not have one because having a beautiful wedding, marrying to the person you love is every girl's dream. Zlying is no different plus she was a village girl, worked hard to become an A list star, I'm sure she wants to have a beautiful wedding & having her family and close friends there to celebrate with her but instead she had them announced that they are married. It takes lots of time & dedication to plan something big but it just take one word No to have everything cancel (good reasons). I do feel pity for her for not having a beautiful wedding back to back with her wedding announcement like Tiffany Tang because who knows if she will ever have a wedding later and if she will then it would lose its spark. I think Zlying will drop another big BOMB soon :scream:.....I can't wait to know because after the first 2 big BOMBS from her, I am not surprised of what she can do :lol: :joy:.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, zoey3 said:

Hmmm...well I sat back, waited & didn't comment about the news of Zlying staying overnight at Feng's residence twice alone or with her staff, I really thought they were making news to promote MK 3 and MingLan drama and photos on two occasions of them holding hands but what did I get - 2 big BOMBS dropped by her....my XingYue couple doomed forever & forever :bawling:.

So I am not going to sit back, wait and have no comments about her wedding ceremony. I think she & Feng probably did plan to have a grand wedding but there must be GOOD REASONS for them to not have one because having a beautiful wedding, marrying to the person you love is every girl's dream. Zlying is no different plus she was a village girl, worked hard to become an A list star, I'm sure she wants to have a beautiful wedding & having her family and close friends there to celebrate with her but instead she had them announced that they are married. It takes lots of time & dedication to plan something big but it just take one word No to have everything cancel (good reasons). I do feel pity for her for not having a beautiful wedding back to back with her wedding announcement like Tiffany Tang because who knows if she will ever have a wedding later and if she will then it would lose its spark. I think Zlying will drop another big BOMB soon :scream:.....I can't wait to know because after the first 2 big BOMBS from her, I am not surprised of what she can do :lol: :joy:.

I don't know...maybe they weren't prepared for marriage ...that's probably why they didn't announce the wedding ceremony yet. I think the bombs were not premeditated ...it's more like, since the manager left her, she can't manage the situation.

TBH, I'm not very interested in her private life or her projects. What disappointed me is she had no other drama together with LGX and this looks a bit unfair because he has made a major contribution to Princess Agents' success ...not to mention that all this time since PA was released, she was wearing Star and Moon's symbols so a lot of fans believed in a new drama with ZLY and LGX together ...but now they're confuse and feel like they're cheated...and no one can blame them for that

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

@happyfanlgx does anyone know why her manager left/let go? Maybe her and Old Feng will have the same manager?

Who knows? She never clarified things ...and I don't care about that as time as LGX isn't hurt ...as it has happened few months ago. Just remember how many bad words LGX got because she was often wearing star and moon symbols , letting fans believe they're together and he was the bad guy , cheating on her with someone else. 

Anyway, a manager would be good to avoid awkward situations for her co-stars and the filming team as it has at The Swordman Love Game's event few days ago when LGX was left alone 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Who knows? She never clarified things ...and I don't care about that as time as LGX isn't hurt ...as it has happened few months ago. Just remember how many bad words LGX got because she was often wearing star and moon symbols , letting fans believe they're together and he was the bad guy , cheating on her with someone else. 

Anyway, a manager would be good to avoid awkward situations for her co-stars and the filming team as it has at The Swordman Love Game's event few days ago when LGX was left alone 

Maybe her & her hubby together will form a new production company like Yang Mi and her hubby! All I know is that I'm still annoyed that she chose Old Feng over LGX!!:angry: Hope he shows her what she lost, and he continues to live his life to the fullest, carefree and over the top happy!!! Just not with Aunty Wang not with her...my heart will not be able to take another blow.:(

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mmrod_04 said:

Maybe her & her hubby together will form a new production company like Yang Mi and her hubby! All I know is that I'm still annoyed that she chose Old Feng over LGX!!:angry: Hope he shows her what she lost, and he continues to live his life to the fullest, carefree and over the top happy!!! Just not with Aunty Wang not with her...my heart will not be able to take another blow.:(

That'd be easy...they're both very rich and I read they both have a lot of affairs and connections in the film industry so they'll be able to produce and play together in their dramas to a ripe old age:D

Their fans are saying it is love...but I don't know... When you are in love , you can't get your eyes off your lover...you want to touch and to be stuck on him like a stamp on a letter... you are happy and proud of your man and you want everyone to know it...Sorry but I can't feel the emotion...love between these two...maybe now the trend is to hide your love  when you are in a public space ...and talk and walk like 2 strangers...but I still can't understand how to control yourself so much...? Anyway, isn't my problem :D

As for LGX I think it is better ...and I wish him to find the woman who sincerely loves him, not his money... and I also hope the bad luck is gone and he'll finally have an opportunity for a new drama or movie. 

• Like 3

It’s kinda weird that Swordsman Love had a press con/promo after more than a month of the mini movie’s release. ZLY as a no show isn’t surprising since she ditched the press con of  her new drama OGT as well. She’s probably preparing for an all out promo for her drama with Feng Feng guy. I’m not watching OGT.I just get annoyed even with the clips I see on IG and can’t wait for it to be over. Though another annoyance is coming with her drama with Feng Feng guy. :rolleyes:

As for LGX, still waiting if he’s going to do another drama. He’s being wasted just doing reality shows. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I am new-comer for this thread. I need to continue to talk and share some moments about xinyu. In fact, it’s impossible but I read some netizens in Weibo that feng’s mother doesn’t like Yingbao, I don’t know what the truth is....AS I see, their body languages between Yingbao and Feng is so different from NiNi... you can notice them from photos  ... Anyway, I still wait for lin’s New works  .... oh!!! I also never watch ogt series because it has many kiss scenes.. Kim is not the one I like as lingengxin so Am not interested in this series or follow up any news...,  last, my english also poor because I rarely speak or use English in my daily life ... 

Edited by Hell The truth
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Hell The truth said:

AS I see, their body languages between Yingbao and Feng is so different from NiNi..

I agreed with you. When FSF and NiNi use to date, so much affection between the two. FSF seem to love NiNi so much. 

9WmQLSj.jpg

eavyRTj.jpg

As for ZLY and FSF  relationship, I am still shocked until now.

I am waiting for LGX to sign for a dramas. I miss him in historic drama...

oE9D6DS.jpg

Ohhhh!!!! My poor ywy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Feng Feng guy and NiNi looked more suited and happier together. But who knows what went wrong. How long were FF guy and NiNi together ? He and ZLY I think got together around 2017 since mid or late 2016 she was running around incognito at Tsinghua Uni with LGX. So, that would be like a year being together before marriage. Too short of a time especially when they didn’t even admit they were dating. Though he was the one guy consistently being rumored to her and getting caught with by the papz in 2017. 

Over at LGX’s camp, it seems very quiet. No new projects nor “scandals.” 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 4:35 AM, claribelle3 said:

He and ZLY I think got together around 2017 since mid or late 2016 she was running around incognito at Tsinghua Uni with LGX. So, that would be like a year being together before marriage. Too short of a time especially when they didn’t even admit they were dating. Though he was the one guy consistently being rumored to her and getting caught with by the papz in 2017. 

If they really are together for a year, that bothers me because I always remember that the fans, especially PA&LGX's fans but not only them, thought ZL and LGX were together... and how not to believe it when  :

- in their BTS  ZL and LGX were very sweet on each other

- ZL and LGX were sending each other messages on Weibo 

- for several months, they're wearing the XingYue's symbols: Star and Moon ...but she was wearing them until a couple of weeks ago (!!!???)

- a lot of commercial activities together or for the same brands 

- of course, the faimous UNI pic

- the Lost Town event...wow...they really looked like 2 people in love

Every time when LGX was spotted with another girl, weibo and other Chinese sites were flooded by trash talking, cursing, fake photos&news against him and the fans war seemed will never finish...and all because they're thinking that LGX was cheating her. So he was the bad guy , a playboy cheating the poor girl . Why she never showed up to defend him ? It was enough : ''We are not together !'' Simple and elegant, especially as he was a gentleman. He never talked about her personal life , letting her to clarify the things. Why she let him to receive all the bad things and all this time she was getting sympathy (the poor little girl cheated by the bad guy) and ....all the praises for PA, despite the fact that LGX had a great contribution to the PA's success....of course, all the PA's team was great but I didn't see them being praised for their work(at least in the articles I read on internet) Couldn't she have taken a minute to clarify the things ? Too busy ...so she let him be blamed for nothing and his image tarnished