[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

15 minutes ago, sdfr said:

@happyfanlgx hope u welcome me hehhehe.....!! Now Im a new fan of LGX who always supporting  him in IG lolz :) now I adore his looks as much I adore him before :)

Of course you are welcome ! :heart::heart::heart:

More and more fans are disappointed ....

Yes, LGX looks better than few weeks ago. I hope he will get rid of all painful memories. He is young, handsome and very talented and he needs our sincerely support :heart:

I am really happy you are back :tounge_wink:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always roaming around reading all of comments here in Soompi...and Im happy that LGX are ok this days...he is gaining weight  and can resist his charm...As a fan of XingYue I give my brokenheart few time to ease the pain hehehe...I'll be like a brokenhearted person lolz :) moving on was not easy :)

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

just take Cecillia Cheung (Nicholas Tse's ex) who hide it out that she was pregnant till after she given birth....

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/cecilia-cheung-gave-birth-to-baby-boy-father-is-a-65-year-old-singaporean-businessman/

Correct me if I'm wrong angelangie, according to the article I have read. Cecilia Cheung did give fan a little clue on  her Instagram that she's going to have a baby at the end of this year, at that time her fan didn't take it serious.

The beginning of May if this years Cecilia Cheung disappear from the limelight, nobody even knows that she was pregnant until she gave birth last week. As you can see angelangie during the months of Cecilia  pragnancy, she was never once was spot by the media. I am pretty sure if she was spot by the paparazzi/media's during her pregnancy, I'm pretty sure she won't deny it because she already gave her fan a hint in the beginning of the year that she going to have a baby. To me, I feel that's ZLY case is different  from Cecelia.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes artist live in under the microscope but it is really up to them whether they want to deny or admit it out right in the open..

Fans did ask ZLY again and again if she's pregnant or not and zly as always deny again and again. And you are right angelangie, ZLY doesn't have to admit that she is pregnant or not.  I remembered ZLY, tell us fan a long time ago that only believe in her, and  from her own mouth only. And if is indeed pragnant, don't make her a liar though. :tears: As a young fan who loves her and adore her. So, it's okay for me to lie too. :tears:

K2rR68j.jpg

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

some ppl dont like to announce their pregnancy as it almost like a taboo to be too open about it...

just take Cecillia Cheung (Nicholas Tse's ex) who hide it out that she was pregnant till after she given birth....

yes artist live in under the microscope but it is really up to them whether they want to deny or admit it out right in the open.....

at the same times i still like what LGX and ZLY projected in PA and if there is a PA2 with them together i will still support them :) 

do not be sad because our OTP never turn REAL but be happy with what they brought to you guys when they were onscreen i think that matter more :) 

as a mother and being happy married you cant lie the fact when u are pregnant.....many young people idolize her but accept or not its not ok to lie about having a baby...!! its ok not to public about the pregnancy but denying a baby in ur tummy is not a good habit anymore....!! Will many of us are dissappointed in ZLY actions.... :( not only for marrying Feng feng guy but also for denying an angel in her tummy :( as if she is not happy marrying that old guy :) as if she is not proud having Feng feng guy's baby lol...(will thats my opinion only) Im not perfect as will but 100 times I want to say this I am disappointed of her.....

4 hours ago, lgxzly said:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/cecilia-cheung-gave-birth-to-baby-boy-father-is-a-65-year-old-singaporean-businessman/

Correct me if I'm wrong angelangie, according to the article I have read. Cecilia Cheung did give fan a little clue on  her Instagram that she's going to have a baby at the end of this year, at that time her fan didn't take it serious.

To me, I feel that's ZLY case is different  from Cecelia.

Wow, I didn't know the article and CC's post on IG: “Too cute! I’ll definitely have a baby before the end of 2018! This is my goal!” 

Different cases indeed. Not only she said clear that she will have a baby but you can feel she is happy about that

@angelangie goodmorning Ps6QCUZ.gif:lol: 

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

some ppl do not admit because during early stage of pregnancy no one wanted to announce much due to some taboo belief....and also the pregnancy tales has been flying about right before they were even married.....

According to the accusations about ZLY pragnancy, its was date back in August.  So I imagine right about now she probably 5 or 6 months pregnant.B). Is that still an early stage? I remember during that time she did deny the  pregnancy rumors. 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/08/zhao-li-yings-response-to-pregnancy.html?m=1

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/10/zhao-liying-forced-to-deny-pregnancy.html?m=1

I knows this is so random.....Oh angelangie I just want ZLY  have a wedding ceremony before she have a baby.:tears: Another thing I'm sad about angelangie, how come ZLY doesn't wear her wedding band. I can understand some men they don't wear jewelry because it's not their forte, but for woman.. a wedding ring is something that we like to show off and be proud off, especially when you a newlywed. Maybe I'm too young to understand this stuff.:tears:

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

i'm not her nor someone inside her office

:relaxed: I wish you work for her. You can answer all the question I want to know:joy::joy:.. anyways back to reality, I have 4 exam in next 2 week.. Wish me luck @angelangie..AHQKpAK.gifbHGQVAv.gif

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

first of all GOOD LUCKSSSSS :) and concentrate on your exam first....

Thank you @angelangie for your wisdom.  I definitely needs the luck for sure. zMzMQQE.gifPs6o7oq.gif

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

i ever work for ZLY i private msg you but i will only drop hints lols....cant breach the contract

:relaxed::blush: Thank you! Thank you!  HUgPt1C.gif for having me in your thought. :heart:. I wish you work for ZLY.:relaxed: I will definitely msg you everyday..:joy:

On 12/2/2018 at 6:40 PM, claribelle3 said:

She’s already married , so there’s no reasons for her to hide or deny if she’s pregnant. It’s silly if she keeps denying it while she’s being seen in oversized clothes and then being spotted shopping around in baby/maternity stores. It’s not a scandal waiting to happen anymore ,  so come clean already. 

Exactly...I am guessing she try to deny & hide her pregnancy until near the press conference day of her drama ML with her hubby then they both will drop the "We're Expecting" BOMB :joy:.

Babies are cute but they are ticking time bombs that you don't know when they will wake up & cry :blush:.

bedtime-looks-like-feels-like-tick-tick-

12 hours ago, lgxzly said:

According to the accusations about ZLY pragnancy, its was date back in August.  So I imagine right about now she probably 5 or 6 months pregnant.B). Is that still an early stage? I remember during that time she did deny the  pregnancy rumors. 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/08/zhao-li-yings-response-to-pregnancy.html?m=1

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/10/zhao-liying-forced-to-deny-pregnancy.html?m=1

So that could mean Zlying & Feng went to register their marriage licenses after they found out that she is pregnant...they registered their marriage licenses in September :scream:...I hope you're wrong about how far she is into her pregnancy because I don't want you to be more disappointed of her that she got pregnant before having a wedding & not having a wedding band to proudly show it :bawling:....this could explain how fast this couple became husband & wife and why there is no wedding for her....Don't be sad :bawling:..

Oh now I dont care what the reason why she deny all the pregnancy rumors...but Im sorry for that angel of her tummy...Im not ZLY but for me thats not good enough wether u accept or not :) what ZLY reasons are not valid to me and Im not pleased to her doing that...so that is why I stop idolizing her bcoz of that habit...denying everything to remains one of the top celebrities in China...I idolize actress who are humble and kind and being true to herself...I hate actress lying to gain sympathy and greedy enough to her career...!! i think that ZLY is one of a kind but her actions when she meet that Feng feng guy were dissappointed for a fans like me...!!

I realize now that LGX is a gentleman guy who remain silent and humble enough facing all the hate of ZLY fanbase...ZLY fans hurting LGX so badly :( but he accepted all the comment of arrogance  ZLY fanbase....!!! I think that LGX is so humble enough to face all of this... :( I adore his kindness now ♥♥♥

46 minutes ago, sdfr said:

I realize now that LGX is a gentleman guy who remain silent and humble enough facing all the hate of ZLY fanbase...ZLY fans hurting LGX so badly :( but he accepted all the comment of arrogance  ZLY fanbase....!!! I think that LGX is so humble enough to face all of this... :( I adore his kindness now ♥♥♥

I agree with you !:heart: He must have suffered a lot all this time:bawling: but yes, he is a real gentleman :heart: 

LGX is moving on now and I see the spark of his eyes ones again....happy for that and wishing the best for me him... :)

LGX is a man that Im dreaming of hehehe...A handsome and kindhearted man...If he is not kind he can speak up that ZLY and Feng feng guy had an affair....and nothing wrong if he go out wth WLK but he remain silent facing all hatred....as if ZLY is innocent denying all the rumors about dating wth Feng feng old guy....and now ZLY suddenly posted her wedding clearance but its too late after all the fanwars?she is smart and a greedy one she didn't spoke up when somebody was suffering bcoz of her?and denying her baby instead of showing love or affections to her little angel?who are I am to judge?Im the one who adore her so much commenting here that ZLY was one of kind...believing that she is honest to herself and now that she is a liar... :(

I remember she denied the rumors that she spending time in FSF house...she denied also pregnancy and saying that she has illness blah blah....but suddenly she posted wedding clearance (my reaction was oh will she have choice to do that bcoz she is 30yrs old)but unacceptable to me why denying a baby to her whom even she is already married....Im so shock realizing the fact that ZLY doing this for fame for herself and dont care for the sake of others...!!! 

Because we're speaking here about kids...

He said in a interview that he'd be a good father and I'm sure of that

(source: https://www.weibo.com/p/100808dfb7713cbd19312b0c5f780b89e0287f/super_index?from=page_100808&mod=TAB#place)

005F8g6qgy1fy0xw9rtk7g30go0djb2b.gif

005F8g6qgy1fy0xvsvw6eg30qo0i1u10.gifI remember this pics...He loves kids and kids love him...just look at them...beautiful :heart:

她æ¯ææ´æ°æ¾å¨å¿å°ä¸ç¼ç±çå§å¨ï¼åªçä¸ç¼... æ¥èªinstasizeé£æ ¼ - å¾®å

Let me see the north face of Shanghai - A Zhaozhao

Because the things are not always as we want...what else to say that I hope LGX will meet the woman who will love him and that they will have beautiful kids together ...and that FSF will be also a good father for ZLY's kid

• 1 month later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Finally, ZLY's husband confirmed their marriage and her pregnancy.

Rumors that the baby will be born in March . We all know that the paparazzi where right about their dating, wedding, pregnancy... so there is no reason to not believe it .

Meanwhile, LGX was very busy with his TV Shows and today he was announced as the official spokesperson of GME Hotel & GreenTree Inn

007bV6Krly1fz41njpk1aj31400u0448.jpge5438762ly1fz41b2pfmkj23402c01kx.jpg006WX4KZly1fz45sebugsj30k00uiq5r.jpg

Archived