Quantcast
jolin_chan

[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

OMGEEE please tell me this isn't Zlying :grimace:, what has happened to the fashionable Zlying!!?? Gosh her fashion has gone out the windows ever since she announced her marriage...:scream:...usually after women married the love of their life, most of them will dress extra fashionable/sophisticated not only for themselves but for their husbands after all image is very important...but Holy Moly Zlying is just the opposite :scream:....

Her big old plaid coat makes her looks like a water bin or rain barrel below :tounge_wink:...what in the world is she hiding beneath that coat? :joy:

2NHQ7.jpg&key=27ad327ccbeee6e66d6b8aa8d3

2NHQe.png&key=fe203e13d99014c7b638b851c4

• LOL 4

On 12/1/2018 at 2:18 PM, zoey3 said:

OMGEEE please tell me this isn't Zlying :grimace:, what has happened to the fashionable Zlying!!?? Gosh her fashion has gone out the windows ever since she announced her marriage...:scream:...usually after women married the love of their life, most of them will dress extra fashionable/sophisticated not only for themselves but for their husbands after all image is very important...but Holy Moly Zlying is just the opposite :scream:....

Her big old plaid coat makes her looks like a water bin or rain barrel below :tounge_wink:...what in the world is she hiding beneath that coat? :joy:

OMG...it's ZLY ? Wow...that coat must be a XXXXXL

Dear, when she was dressed by Dior or other big fashion house, she was OK but the rest of the time...sorry...no taste at all

Where did you find this pic ? Can you give me the link, please ?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • LOL 2

:scream:...jaw dropped emoji here for my reaction when I read the full detailed latest news of Zlying's outings from here  https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404312185173074686

*Actions speak Louder than Words*...So  Zlying was indeed wearing that big old plaid coat (making herself a walking water bin/rain barrel, a walking fashion disaster) while shopping & looking for baby supplies in the maternity & baby store.

6YoxJAq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Clip below shows she is carefully looking at baby diapers...Baby Diapers, does she need them for her & Feng or for who?? :flushed:....

4AZgBot.gif&key=48f7e31b3a52de8d04d4c621

Apparently she was pictured on the same day with some man, I guess that man is her/his/her and Feng's assistant or her/his/their mutual friend. 

q8NAtIe.jpg&key=836b5c6ceff62ffe2fceff3b

I find it so ODD...that her coat size and belly area keep getting big...the bigger size coat probably is to accommodate her growing belly area as I could see her belly side photo above and the yellow circle area in photo below. 

sVrcMAH.jpg&key=bc678a81cd569d7debbe4242

What extra ODD is that she had time to go shopping in maternity and baby store, eating & spending time with Feng but she could not make time to be present at Our Glamorous Time press conference, this drama has not even reached 1% in viewer rating...Well while she has time to shop, why doesn't she shop for a better looking coat that accentuate her body shape because photos of her wearing big coats that are many times larger than her body size isn't helping her at all, it raises rumors, speculations and as if she isn't proud to show her body, she is hiding something.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, zoey3 said:

:scream:...jaw dropped emoji here for my reaction when I read the full detailed latest news of Zlying's outings from here  https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404312185173074686

@zoey3Thank you for the link ! :heart:

OMG...if that woman is ZLY, then YES, she looks pregnant :o 

I usually don't believe too much what the paparazzi are saying but, to be honest, they often were right.  

I remember the rumors that she was dating FSF ...spending the night(s) in his house ...then the rumors(and pic of their marriage certificates)  they're married and we know it was true even if, at that time, the rumors were denied by Z&F or their staff .

So, I  have no reason not to believe this article's author

Yes...I know she said to believe only her words ...but, sorry, she was always very unclear so you can't understand if YES or NOT or who are those people who she is talking about/to...Even when she is not fighting with no one knows who, about no one knows what , many of her posts are mysterious. I don't know if it is a communication problem or not. Someone told me that being vague/unclear is the best way to keep yourself in the spotlights and as the most searched person on weibo. I remember, months ago, she posted an OGT scene's pic of her together with JH(his name wasn't specified) at the gym and how the fans speculated that the man is her manager(maybe he has a wife and children and this kind of speculation isn't good for his image)...K.Wu... FSF .. 

I imagine how KW's fans busted in a minute to see the pic...:lol:

Let's wait and see what the future will bring 

She’s already married , so there’s no reasons for her to hide or deny if she’s pregnant. It’s silly if she keeps denying it while she’s being seen in oversized clothes and then being spotted shopping around in baby/maternity stores. It’s not a scandal waiting to happen anymore ,  so come clean already. 

• Like 6

when ZLY announced her wedding wth Feng Feng guy I tried to accept it....but my PA heart so disappointed wth her bcoz she choose old man rather LGX....when I saw LGX in IG every now and then I decided to choose him rather than ZLY....!! I become ZLY fan bcoz of PA so Im so dissapointed and annoyed on her decision to marry that Feng Feng guy....so in order to move on I unfollow all ZLY fans IG account bcoz I felt betrayed as a fan of XingYue....heheheh....I respect her decision but now I realize that LGX was betrayed in this situation :( so now I become fan of LGX and forget ZLY lol....I maybe harsh but I love PA so much so thats my decision to remain LGX fan and not ZLY fan anymore....!! :(

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@happyfanlgx hope u welcome me hehhehe.....!! Now Im a new fan of LGX who always supporting  him in IG lolz :) now I adore his looks as much I adore him before :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i think ZLY is pregnant but so odd when she denied it even she and Feng Feng guy were married now....She should be happy bcoz she want to become mother right?But how come she hide it in the public??Will no hope for PA 2 anymore so I want to say this goodbye ZLY.... :(

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sdfr said:

@happyfanlgx hope u welcome me hehhehe.....!! Now Im a new fan of LGX who always supporting  him in IG lolz :) now I adore his looks as much I adore him before :)

Of course you are welcome ! :heart::heart::heart:

More and more fans are disappointed ....

Yes, LGX looks better than few weeks ago. I hope he will get rid of all painful memories. He is young, handsome and very talented and he needs our sincerely support :heart:

I am really happy you are back :tounge_wink:

• Thanks 1

I always roaming around reading all of comments here in Soompi...and Im happy that LGX are ok this days...he is gaining weight  and can resist his charm...As a fan of XingYue I give my brokenheart few time to ease the pain hehehe...I'll be like a brokenhearted person lolz :) moving on was not easy :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

some ppl dont like to announce their pregnancy as it almost like a taboo to be too open about it...

just take Cecillia Cheung (Nicholas Tse's ex) who hide it out that she was pregnant till after she given birth....

yes artist live in under the microscope but it is really up to them whether they want to deny or admit it out right in the open.....

at the same times i still like what LGX and ZLY projected in PA and if there is a PA2 with them together i will still support them :) 

do not be sad because our OTP never turn REAL but be happy with what they brought to you guys when they were onscreen i think that matter more :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

just take Cecillia Cheung (Nicholas Tse's ex) who hide it out that she was pregnant till after she given birth....

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/cecilia-cheung-gave-birth-to-baby-boy-father-is-a-65-year-old-singaporean-businessman/

Correct me if I'm wrong angelangie, according to the article I have read. Cecilia Cheung did give fan a little clue on  her Instagram that she's going to have a baby at the end of this year, at that time her fan didn't take it serious.

The beginning of May if this years Cecilia Cheung disappear from the limelight, nobody even knows that she was pregnant until she gave birth last week. As you can see angelangie during the months of Cecilia  pragnancy, she was never once was spot by the media. I am pretty sure if she was spot by the paparazzi/media's during her pregnancy, I'm pretty sure she won't deny it because she already gave her fan a hint in the beginning of the year that she going to have a baby. To me, I feel that's ZLY case is different  from Cecelia.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes artist live in under the microscope but it is really up to them whether they want to deny or admit it out right in the open..

Fans did ask ZLY again and again if she's pregnant or not and zly as always deny again and again. And you are right angelangie, ZLY doesn't have to admit that she is pregnant or not.  I remembered ZLY, tell us fan a long time ago that only believe in her, and  from her own mouth only. And if is indeed pragnant, don't make her a liar though. :tears: As a young fan who loves her and adore her. So, it's okay for me to lie too. :tears:

K2rR68j.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

some ppl dont like to announce their pregnancy as it almost like a taboo to be too open about it...

yes artist live in under the microscope but it is really up to them whether they want to deny or admit it out right in the open.....

at the same times i still like what LGX and ZLY projected in PA and if there is a PA2 with them together i will still support them :) 

do not be sad because our OTP never turn REAL but be happy with what they brought to you guys when they were onscreen i think that matter more :) 

as a mother and being happy married you cant lie the fact when u are pregnant.....many young people idolize her but accept or not its not ok to lie about having a baby...!! its ok not to public about the pregnancy but denying a baby in ur tummy is not a good habit anymore....!! Will many of us are dissappointed in ZLY actions.... :( not only for marrying Feng feng guy but also for denying an angel in her tummy :( as if she is not happy marrying that old guy :) as if she is not proud having Feng feng guy's baby lol...(will thats my opinion only) Im not perfect as will but 100 times I want to say this I am disappointed of her.....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lgxzly said:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/cecilia-cheung-gave-birth-to-baby-boy-father-is-a-65-year-old-singaporean-businessman/

Correct me if I'm wrong angelangie, according to the article I have read. Cecilia Cheung did give fan a little clue on  her Instagram that she's going to have a baby at the end of this year, at that time her fan didn't take it serious.

To me, I feel that's ZLY case is different  from Cecelia.

Wow, I didn't know the article and CC's post on IG: “Too cute! I’ll definitely have a baby before the end of 2018! This is my goal!” 

Different cases indeed. Not only she said clear that she will have a baby but you can feel she is happy about that

Fans did ask ZLY again and again if she's pregnant or not and zly as always deny again and again. And you are right angelangie, ZLY doesn't have to admit that she is pregnant or not.  I remembered ZLY, tell us fan a long time ago that only believe in her, and  from her own mouth only. And if is indeed pragnant, don't make her a liar though. :tears: As a young fan who loves her and adore her. So, it's okay for me to lie too. :tears:

some ppl do not admit because during early stage of pregnancy no one wanted to announce much due to some taboo belief....and also the pregnancy tales has been flying about right before they were even married.....

i'm not her nor someone inside her office i can only say we should wait :D 

3 hours ago, sdfr said:

as a mother and being happy married you cant lie the fact when u are pregnant.

it is really up to her whether she wanted to admit or lie about it....she doesnt look pregnant on certain pictures that i seen of her previously to me artist have their own choices whether they wanted to announce or not.....

i'm not sure how u judge whether she is happily married or not....but im sure that she will announce when the times is right.....just like when she announce her registration marriage.....

u see sometimes announcing pregnancy is not really a good idea....i have friend who announce her pregnancy there are 3 kinds of response....

1. oh happy for you....you are pregnant :) - all smiles and congratulations are all in order.....

2. oh u better not tell....cause it a taboo....u know la.....bla bla bla ---- ~.~ negative news which honestly is a little ear sore for me

3. oooo u are pregnant....are you sure you are ready? is it right?....bla bla bla bla.....throw in living cost....throw in life situations.....(this is honestly a downer :/ meh)

but of course ZLY will not face the above.....but maybe she is trying to avoid some bad comments? so it really depends on how individuals looks at it

i might be wrong on this then....as it wasnt really all over the news then....so it might had escape the radar till she had give birth after.....

so actually you can see....artist some times do drop some indicator but no one actually belief and when some they dont upright own up to it....everything exploded......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@angelangie goodmorning Ps6QCUZ.gif:lol: 

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

some ppl do not admit because during early stage of pregnancy no one wanted to announce much due to some taboo belief....and also the pregnancy tales has been flying about right before they were even married.....

According to the accusations about ZLY pragnancy, its was date back in August.  So I imagine right about now she probably 5 or 6 months pregnant.B). Is that still an early stage? I remember during that time she did deny the  pregnancy rumors. 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/08/zhao-li-yings-response-to-pregnancy.html?m=1

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/10/zhao-liying-forced-to-deny-pregnancy.html?m=1

I knows this is so random.....Oh angelangie I just want ZLY  have a wedding ceremony before she have a baby.:tears: Another thing I'm sad about angelangie, how come ZLY doesn't wear her wedding band. I can understand some men they don't wear jewelry because it's not their forte, but for woman.. a wedding ring is something that we like to show off and be proud off, especially when you a newlywed. Maybe I'm too young to understand this stuff.:tears:

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

i'm not her nor someone inside her office

:relaxed: I wish you work for her. You can answer all the question I want to know:joy::joy:.. anyways back to reality, I have 4 exam in next 2 week.. Wish me luck @angelangie..AHQKpAK.gifbHGQVAv.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@lgxzly first of all GOOD LUCKSSSSS :) and concentrate on your exam first....

just be happy for her :) im sure she want all her fans to wish her well....whatever she decided it is up to her.....usually they dont announce for the first 3 months....

since if the rumors is proof to be true....she probably will announce it now or never or she will wait till she gave birth lols....and hide the baby away......

some artist just never want to reveal too much of their private life.....this remind me Andy Lau (HongKong Artist) that hide the girl was his wife for over 15 years or 20 years??? i cant remember the exact years but if it wasnt because of the wife's dad passed on....he will had never ever reveal that the girl was his wife in the first place.....

if i ever work for ZLY i private msg you but i will only drop hints lols....cant breach the contract ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

first of all GOOD LUCKSSSSS :) and concentrate on your exam first....

Thank you @angelangie for your wisdom.  I definitely needs the luck for sure. zMzMQQE.gifPs6o7oq.gif

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

i ever work for ZLY i private msg you but i will only drop hints lols....cant breach the contract

:relaxed::blush: Thank you! Thank you!  HUgPt1C.gif for having me in your thought. :heart:. I wish you work for ZLY.:relaxed: I will definitely msg you everyday..:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/2/2018 at 6:40 PM, claribelle3 said:

She’s already married , so there’s no reasons for her to hide or deny if she’s pregnant. It’s silly if she keeps denying it while she’s being seen in oversized clothes and then being spotted shopping around in baby/maternity stores. It’s not a scandal waiting to happen anymore ,  so come clean already. 

Exactly...I am guessing she try to deny & hide her pregnancy until near the press conference day of her drama ML with her hubby then they both will drop the "We're Expecting" BOMB :joy:.

Babies are cute but they are ticking time bombs that you don't know when they will wake up & cry :blush:.

bedtime-looks-like-feels-like-tick-tick-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, lgxzly said:

According to the accusations about ZLY pragnancy, its was date back in August.  So I imagine right about now she probably 5 or 6 months pregnant.B). Is that still an early stage? I remember during that time she did deny the  pregnancy rumors. 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/08/zhao-li-yings-response-to-pregnancy.html?m=1

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/10/zhao-liying-forced-to-deny-pregnancy.html?m=1

So that could mean Zlying & Feng went to register their marriage licenses after they found out that she is pregnant...they registered their marriage licenses in September :scream:...I hope you're wrong about how far she is into her pregnancy because I don't want you to be more disappointed of her that she got pregnant before having a wedding & not having a wedding band to proudly show it :bawling:....this could explain how fast this couple became husband & wife and why there is no wedding for her....Don't be sad :bawling:..

• Like 1