[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV RATINGS

Note: Only the ratings for the current week are listed here. To see the ratings for previous weeks, please click here.

Monday 2018-11-12

1 The Family (BTV) 1.023
2 All Out of Love (Hunan TV) 0.679
3 Our Glamorous Time (Dragon TV) 0.666
4 Our Glamorous Time (ZJSTV) 0.591
5 Forty Years We Walked (JSTV) 0.57
6 Entering a New Era (Hunan TV) 0.467
7 My Story for You (Shandong TV) 0.456
8 Patriot (TJTV) 0.378
9 The Longer Alive, the Fuller of Zeal (HLJTV) 0.329
10 To Cheer for Youth (Anhui TV) 0.324

CSM52 Cities

Source: Tvtv

Note: The list includes reruns, all numbers in %.

Credit:cdramabase

P. S. Hope our ratings increase in further episodes!! Still we are in 3 n 4 positions.. Hope we climb up in positions!! Still waiting for viki to sub it fully:sweatingbullets:

11月12日 csm52 卫视 黄金剧场电视剧 收视  1#幸福一家人#(北京)  2#你和我的倾城时光#(上海)(our glamorous time) 0. 666 3#你和我的倾城时光#( our glamorous time) 0.591(浙江)  4#我们的四十年#(江苏)  5#风再起时#(湖南)

Source:

https://fx.weico.net/share/43994947.html?weibo_id=4305838061263837

I just watched the first 2 eps..and its so good...gonna watch it again with eng sub later...jin han really suits the role..so manly:D....the start is nice already hope it will continue...( unlike other c dramas that i've watched that started good but going boring on the ff. Eps..).

13 hours ago, skyina said:

Viki is now starting to sub episode 1 and 2! 21% of episode 1 is subbed as of now, and 1% for episode 2.

I'm waiting. Watched it raw and did not understand anything  but I like the men :D

And did I just saw Hawick Lau????

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光
1 hour ago, jongski said:

I'm waiting. Watched it raw and did not understand anything  but I like the men :D

And did I just saw Hawick Lau????

Yes he is the deceased brother of LZC!! 

I like the men of LZC n his friend at office!! I liked the interactions of LQ with her brother:wub:.. Her friend is soo hilarious!! I m looking to Grace's story too!! Can't wait for next episodes.. Plus waiting for 100% subs for the previous episodes!! 

I've read the novel with difficulty abd with the help from uncle google translate. There novel is different from the drama but not in the bad way. The first interaction between lin qian and li zicheng is done nicely and better than the novel. Why? Because for me the scene of rescue in the drama gives the impact that lin qian is a unique and brave girl. And that character is better made impression on a soldier as compared to first interaction in the novel where they met because of lin qian was stranded, when travelling alone. 

4 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

I've read the novel with difficulty abd with the help from uncle google translate. There novel is different from the drama but not in the bad way. The first interaction between lin qian and li zicheng is done nicely and better than the novel. Why? Because for me the scene of rescue in the drama gives the impact that lin qian is a unique and brave girl. And that character is better made impression on a soldier as compared to first interaction in the novel where they met because of lin qian was stranded, when travelling alone. 

I didn't read the novel coz of comparison stuffs.. I will read novel after this show gets complete lolz!! 

I also liked the scene.. It was taken so naturally.. There was no intense eyelocks or stuff, it was just they were running off for life.. The way he carried LQ too felt soo natural owing to the circumstances

Just started watching and I love it! I love the female lead and her character. The male lead hasn't grown on me yet. I can't get over him as a villain in PA. Hopefully, he'll grow on me. 

Love the story so far, and I am definitely understanding the nuances and the connections so it's clear from the beginning and not confusing. 

Happy watching everyone! 

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I didn't read the novel coz of comparison stuffs.. I will read novel after this show gets complete lolz!! 

I also liked the scene.. It was taken so naturally.. There was no intense eyelocks or stuff, it was just they were running off for life.. The way he carried LQ too felt soo natural owing to the circumstances

One thing that I liked about this story is how they started it. The novel hasn't shown any background of Li Zhicheng in the army so the way they did it here was pretty good.

So far I'm into the changes they're doing in the story, the drama is really fast paced and exciting. Aside from Mochen unfortunately. He should be the supportive brother who loves to play behind the scenes, not this man who goes against Lin Qian's dreams. Though by the end of episode 3 it seems that he's starting to be more supportive of Lin Qian. 

30 minutes ago, skyina said:

One thing that I liked about this story is how they started it. The novel hasn't shown any background of Li Zhicheng in the army so the way they did it here was pretty good.

So far I'm into the changes they're doing in the story, the drama is really fast paced and exciting. Aside from Mochen unfortunately. He should be the supportive brother who loves to play behind the scenes, not this man who goes against Lin Qian's dreams. Though by the end of episode 3 it seems that he's starting to be more supportive of Lin Qian. 

I m liking the pace of the story n the story of side characters too!! I liked LQ's characterization.. She is a woman who can cute with her brains n then grace too, a woman with a past tragic love!! I guess Mochen at the end came along for her dreams, he seems to be over protective brother

Archived