Zhao Li Ying as Lin Qian

Jin Han

Cao Xiwen

Yu Hao Ming

Meng Rui

Jin Dong guest star

Hawick Lau guest star

Synopsis:

Lin Qian once thought the man she wanted would be handsome and formidable, able to “create clouds with one turn of the hand and rain with another turn” in the business world, causing her to look up to him in admiration. There would be nothing he could not accomplish.

But when she finally met the one that fits this, she realized how much she liked his impassiveness, his quietness, his persistence, and his loyalty. She liked him to the point that she was willing to be with him, to stand side by side with him in this callous business world that is full of bloodshed. To be reckless in these years of our life, irrespective of the future.

An encounter, ordinary and dull like flowing water, produced the most dramatic and best years for him and her.

Cr Shyshengbar

Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光 Viki Episodes

Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光 Raw Episodes

Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光 Novel Translations

Zhao Li Ying Official Soompi Thread

Jin Dong Official Soompi Thread

kHGzXox.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Jin Han since Weiyoung. I thought he was the male lead at first. Then again in PA. Unfortunately both as the villain :o  ZLY I always like her, she's amazing. And the story is interesting. So really looking forward to this drama. 

On 7/29/2017 at 7:42 AM, icyphoenix said:

Really excited for zly and jin han. I m currently reading the novel. The novel is great. The casting is also good. Hope it is successful. Waiting for this show

I read that he really fits the role and JH does come from a military family. But I dont want to read the book bc then I will be comparing it to the drama. 

more bts pics

006oNd91gy1fi1rty6yuaj30hs0nptbu.jpg

006oNd91gy1fi1rtzg2byj30hs0akmyo.jpg

On 7/31/2017 at 4:56 AM, mrsyooknit said:

I read that he really fits the role and JH does come from a military family. But I dont want to read the book bc then I will be comparing it to the drama. 

more bts pics

Jh completely fits and zly too. So I m excited for it:wub:

On 7/31/2017 at 1:43 PM, IMOmusings said:

Does the book this is based off go by the same title?

Yes it has the same title. U can get it's translations if u want

7 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

Does the book this is based off go by the same title?

yep

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Jh completely fits and zly too. So I m excited for it:wub:

Yes it has the same title. U can get it's translations if u want

That is great! I hope this drama surprises us. I know a lot of people are not happy JH is not that popular or good looking, but if he fits the character and he acts well that is all that matters. 

I tried to read this novel a while ago,but could not finish it. Something about an ex military guy who inherits a failing handbag company and tries to make it profitable again. Got to the bit where his plan to fix the company was to develop a website and sell bags online. What kind of company does NOT have a website????

On 8/1/2017 at 11:11 AM, frostflower14 said:

I tried to read this novel a while ago,but could not finish it. Something about an ex military guy who inherits a failing handbag company and tries to make it profitable again. Got to the bit where his plan to fix the company was to develop a website and sell bags online. What kind of company does NOT have a website????

Could be the case if those managing it before was old fashioned people who don't think website as a smart way to promote their product. My mom was one of this kind of people, she feels its enough to maintain the quality and let the good news spread mouth to mouth. Really frustrating for us young generation to explain it to them since they have this old people stubbornness and still we had to be polite when pass the words and mindset. No wonder the handbag company is failing. lol

They were filming some scenes today and one of the fans mentioned Jin Dong, which means it is official he will be in this drama. They are very secretive with this drama. I saw the fan-accounts a few hours ago and they were already taken down :lol:

Anyways the drama should wrap up filming in like month or so.

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

They were filming some scenes today and one of the fans mentioned Jin Dong, which means it is official he will be in this drama. They are very secretive with this drama. I saw the fan-accounts a few hours ago and they were already taken down :lol:

Anyways the drama should wrap up filming in like month or so.

He must be in, as I've read somewhere b4 mentioning his role as Lin Mo Chen, Lin Qian's bro.

2 hours ago, cherubstomato said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Awwww Yingbao so cute! So they are working again for this drama? So excited!

https://m.weibo.cn/1408932587/4137837634549250 Ruan Wei Jing

fOjKMs9.jpg

Ruan Sheng Wen in this drama, I too dunno if he in or not, mbe he just visited the site
He and Yingbao has a long friendship since 2014

DGjJZlLUAAAXBb6.jpg

Spoiler

20604682_1587175997980905_20165481183623

Cr as labelled

Archived