Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

I can't wait for this!!

I'm actually a bit worried that I am anticipating it too much. I hope it lives up to my memories of the book

• Like 1

Hi! :D

So happy to find this discussion. I cannot wait for this drama to air. I've been re-reading the novel while I wait. From the trailers it looks like its going to be pretty good. I just hope it's as good as the novel even with the minor differences I'm sure it's going to have. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, weisserose said:

Hi! :D

So happy to find this discussion. I cannot wait for this drama to air. I've been re-reading the novel while I wait. From the trailers it looks like its going to be pretty good. I just hope it's as good as the novel even with the minor differences I'm sure it's going to have. 

Same.Waiting for premiere. Thanks to viki to will be sub. Who's excited?! :)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, jongski said:

Same.Waiting for premiere. Thanks to viki to will be sub. Who's excited?! :)

I keep checking the viki page just waiting for the first episodes!! I'm currently reading it as we speak. Also spending time today to catch up on some other Chinese dramas that I've yet to finish haha

• Like 3

Finally D Day

oYXQah7.jpg

@jongski I have been waiting for this drama.. This yr ZLY didn't have any drama, I m anticipating it a lot.. Plus it's her modern romance drama after Boss and Me, I missed seeing her in rom com!! 

• Like 3

Actually, Best Get Going with Zheng Kai was her next modern drama after Boss and Me but IMO that was meh..hopefully this one is good, i noticed she wears alot of beautiful outfits just like in Rookie Agent Rouge  :thumbsup:...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

D-day~12.11

Let us watch live raw broadcast first if viki does not sub yet.

I'm watching it raw and then going back for subs. It'll help me with the language anyway. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Actually, Best Get Going with Zheng Kai was her next modern drama after Boss and Me but IMO that was meh..hopefully this one is good, i noticed she wears alot of beautiful outfits just like in Rookie Agent Rouge  :thumbsup:...

I loved Rookie Agent Rouge and Boss and Me. Best Get Going was okay. Took me longer to get through.

• Like 2

This will be my first non historical Chinese drama which im only watching because i Love Zhao Liying.. please be good. 

Never watched Modern Chinese drama's really. 

• Like 2

5vx4DDI.jpg

I m also excited to see Jin Han coz its his first lead project that too with his boss.. Hope it succeeds!! :D

P. S. I forgot abt best going drama lolz :P

• Like 2