Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

It looks like it will air in Novemeber unless something changes last minute. 

I also saw a rumor that it would air on Zhejiang TV at the same time.

• Like 6

From the trailer, there seems to be some plot changes from the novel.

I have now come to a conclusion to just have an open mind when it comes to the novels to adaptations, I will treat them as totally different stories and just try to enjoy the show.

@mrsyooknit I hope u won't get too disappointed seeing that u were so into the novel ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

From the trailer, there seems to be some plot changes from the novel.

I have now come to a conclusion to just have an open mind when it comes to the novels to adaptations, I will treat them as totally different stories and just try to enjoy the show.

@mrsyooknit I hope u won't get too disappointed seeing that u were so into the novel ;)

Yeah I saw that. I can deal with some changes as long as it doesnt go too far. Will wait to see what they do with it.

• Like 3

Subs will be available!! Yaaayy!! 

Viki has licensed it!! :w00t:. It will be available from nov 11 the premiere date!! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Wotad said:

Will be excited to watch this but i always see him as villain ;p 

Yeh, let's see how good of an actor is he, moving from a villain to a good guy :D

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 11:41 AM, icyphoenix said:

Subs will be available!! Yaaayy!! 

Viki has licensed it!! :w00t:. It will be available from nov 11 the premiere date!! 

:thumbsup: Thanks @Viki. No idea about the novel but I've been waiting for the drama.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! :) 

Finally! on 11-11! Hope it will be good, if not better than the novel. Ding Mo, thank you for your creative births! So far, adaptations of your works have been fantastic! I can't say for sure which I love more than the other. Was it 'Love Me if You Dare' or 'When a Snail Falls in Love' or 'Memory Lost'? Haha. Dang it. I love them all. And I'm more than ready to love this upcoming 'Our Glamorous Time' :)  However, these are just a drop in your ocean of creative works. I hope many more will be adapted for the world of readers and drama fandom to enjoy in a more-dimensional HD fashion. 

Spoiler

(On a personal note, I do need some glitz and glam, and sweet romance, to 'override' the muddy and messy, let alone unforeseen damages, due to the horrific weather.)

For now, hope this OGT drama screenplay will not be 'butchered' into some 'sorry' tale of romance in some 'unreal' corporate world. Really love the chemistry and the interaction between Zhao Liying and Jin Han, and love the plot premise within the corporate world of design in the high-end product marketplace.  *fingers crossed*

^^^Teaser with English subtitles.

PS:

A belated congrats to Zhao Liying  and Feng Shaofeng for your recent blissful union. May your true love overflow, over and over... :heart:.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1