[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, fynaeira said:

I watch OGT until ep 6 with sub... And i in love.. The different novel and drama in a good way...  Something very exciting and i cant wait to watch the next episode

I enjoy the changes as well. It still deals with a difficult and cut throat industry. It's quite refreshing without losing the SL and the feel of the characters. Thus far of course. 

8 minutes ago, weisserose said:

I enjoy the changes as well. It still deals with a difficult and cut throat industry. It's quite refreshing without losing the SL and the feel of the characters. Thus far of course. 

where are you guys watching ep 6 with subs?Viki only shows upto ep 5 80% subbed.

4 hours ago, chengdy said:

viki not available in my country..hay..

will someone please advise me where to watch in youtube.the legit one pls. Thanks. 

U can try the link below to watch with eng sub.

1)

https://www7.dramacool9.io/drama-detail/our-glamorous-time

2)

http://newasiantv.ch/watch/our-glamorous-time-episode-1-engsub.4963.94890.html

5 hours ago, weisserose said:

i hope this can continues. because not all chinese drama i can finish it. Some of it i can drop after few episode..  

54 minutes ago, fynaeira said:

Im malaysian and i watch OGT with dimsum. Can download from play store... But i dont know if all country can access it.. after few hour the episode airing they sub it... From malaysian time.. At 12 am we can watch it with eng sub.. 

Can you share the link of that app? 

8 minutes ago, fynaeira said:

I try search about it... 

Can I stream dimsum when abroad? Due to copyright and IP restrictions,dimsum is currently only available for users in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore (via Starhub Go). However, you can download your favourite videos onto dimsum app and watchoffline when you are travelling.

42 minutes ago, fynaeira said:

I try search about it... 

Can I stream dimsum when abroad? Due to copyright and IP restrictions,dimsum is currently only available for users in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore (via Starhub Go). However, you can download your favourite videos onto dimsum app and watchoffline when you are travelling.

Thanks for searching it!! 

Archived