[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

Anyone watched Meet Joe Black recently? It in turn is based on the 1934 film Death Takes a Holiday... It's been a long time since I watched Meet Joe Black, but based on the plot Death takes a foray into the human world to see why humans are scared of him and in both films falls in love with a human. Death plans to take her back to the underworld with him for eternity, but finds his 'humanity' and in both instances lets the girl go to live her life. I'm wondering if we'll see the same here? In Meet Joe Black, Death even allows the soul who died a second chance at life ---- so maybe all is not lost for Moo Gang? It's Joon Oppa she loves ---- so she'll show 444 what it means to love someone and he'll have ideas of bringing her back with him but in the end, because of the compassion he has learned through his dealings with humans, he'll let her go. After all, isn't learning to let go the the pinnacle of what it means to love another?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

@bebebisous33 I agree just because of black suit doesn't make sense .

then how about this because he is in dead body that's why she can't see his shadow , may be she is only able to see shadow in living individual. 

OR....

My mind having more crazy theory.....

you are not alone in that :pensive:

If Ajusshi black//444 brother of MG. AND THE two little boys of past --Joona is Ajusshi black  and MG that little boy........May be.....Due to brotherly relationship he is totally diluted with MG body so......bond is strong and that's why she can't see his shadow .

or If Ajusshi black is joona and due to his childhood attachments with HR --he is destined to fall for HR.

we will need to wait to know for now many theroy about it maybe cause all the reason we said till now and maybe it will be for another reason that we never thought about 

Love at first sight.....lol:joy:

okay i love it love at first sight :joy: he just didn't realize it  yet

eyes to eyes connection :joy:

wow if i didn't watch it i would say what a hot look the grim reaper gaven here 

it danger to put two great actors  do it who make the same role more hot and each one in his so different and  hottest ways , sure there different between them ( sure two amazing actors will never do it without each one leave his touch on it )  but the two make the grim reaper the most wanted man to watched

what's going on with Ajusshi black:scream:

if didn't get catch yet someone imaging what happen to him if he get catch or explain to him what going to happen if it now BLACK imaging , then it 007 or 416 for me their name is Joseon grim reaper and hip hop grime repaer :joy:

@nona88 @saanjh sena @natekoI believe that this is the Death squad. I can imagine that since he stopped the car by using his supernatural powers, the Death squad realised that 444 was in HMG's body. However, I believe that they will accept his situation as they realise that another important grim reaper from the upper world did the same thing a long time ago and it got unnoticed. I have this theory that

Black grim reaper.png this grim reaper used to be a human grim reaper and took the body of the husband. Then HR's father could have been the partner (grim reaper from the upper world) who decided to catch the former partner and also possessed the body of a human. However, HR's father became a human in the end so that the other grim reaper could get rid of him. 

I have the impression that the story is repeating itself... the events from 20 years ago are really similar to the actual events.

@bebebisous33 Yup, that's definitely the Death squad and those guys look pretty scary if even Black is afraid of them. I wonder what kind of hierarchy does the underworld have. So death Squad is above the first class grim reapers, then who gets to join it and why? Would be fun if Black and Death Squad make a bet of who finds the runaway grim reaper first. Anyway, I must say that the underworld seems as shitty as your regular human world. Makes me feel sorry for the people who committed suicide in the drama searching for an escape from suffering only to end up in a messed up underworld society. You just can't win. 

@nateko Death Squad is very dangerous.. As in the episode 3,Black mentioned that the run away GRs r kept in wanted list n if they r found they r thrown into the fiery pit.. N their partners have been disfigured like dogs lol I don't know if it's true.. But seems they r very dangerous.. It seems Black will be punished by Death Squad for meddling in the affairs of humans.. 

@bebebisous33 ur theory of deva ju of history repeating itself might be true.. The man in the pic may be Black's ancestor lol:tongue:..crazy but the writer can be crazy enough.. 

1 hour ago, saanjh sena said:

@bebebisous33 I agree just because of black suit doesn't make sense .

then how about this because he is in dead body that's why she can't see his shadow , may be she is only able to see shadow in living individual. 

OR....

My mind having more crazy theory.....

If Ajusshi black//444 brother of MG. AND THE two little boys of past --Joona is Ajusshi black  and MG that little boy........May be.....Due to brotherly relationship he is totally diluted with MG body so......bond is strong and that's why she can't see his shadow .

or If Ajusshi black is joona and due to his childhood attachments with HR --he is destined to fall for HR.

Love at first sight.....lol:joy:

eyes to eyes connection :joy:

what's going on with Ajusshi black:scream:

It seems true.. I forgot that she saw MG in the hospital.. Then the theory of Black suit goes null.. This is crazy of me.. I think the GR who according to @bebebisous33 in history repeating itself.. He might be the father of both HR n Black.. But Black is pure breed.. N HR ended up with this gift lol.. It's crazy.. Or it may be related to Joon.. There is connection between HR n Black definitely coz when HR touched the shadow.. Black to felt a shock or some feeling

Ur love at first sight is unreliable lol.. Hilarious.. The pics n the captions r so damn funny:D..

2 hours ago, nateko said:

But then there was also the scene in the hospital, where Black wondered why his heart was beating so fast when Soo Wan was near him. So clearly MG's heart was still working fine at that moment. Besides, if the body of the deceased would really die and decompose with time (quite a short one), then there wouldn't be dead spirits trying to inhabit a dead person's body and there wouldn't be Death Squad for searching for those spirits, who desided to live a human life. Maybe since Black is a grim reaper inhabiting a human body he just reeks of death itself. Maybe that's what the dog sensed.  

I agree with that. We don`t know what dogs sensed. It could be explained that the dog sensed death and not a decomposed body. In this case, Moo Gang`s body is still alive but his soul is not there. The dog sensed the Grim Reaper 444.

2 hours ago, Ais1ing said:

In Meet Joe Black, Death even allows the soul who died a second chance at life ---- so maybe all is not lost for Moo Gang? It's Joon Oppa she loves ---- so she'll show 444 what it means to love someone and he'll have ideas of bringing her back with him but in the end, because of the compassion he has learned through his dealings with humans, he'll let her go.

I have a feeling that`s what is going to happen also. The movie Meet Joe Black and its protagonist Brad Pitt were mentioned one time in the drama. I remember that I laughed because someone asked who? Bread?  I am sure the joke was included to remind us of the famous mistake Yoon Hyun Min did while spelling the name of Brad Pitt. :)

2 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

@nona88 I'm wondering about the Ajusshi black pic above look like punishment  but whether it's a past memory or he will be punished in next episode. 

yeh maybe it from his past too we will see next week 

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 @saanjh sena @natekoI believe that this is the Death squad. I can imagine that since he stopped the car by using his supernatural powers, the Death squad realised that 444 was in HMG's body. However, I believe that they will accept his situation as they realise that another important grim reaper from the upper world did the same thing a long time ago and it got unnoticed. I have this theory that

this grim reaper used to be a human grim reaper and took the body of the husband. Then HR's father could have been the partner (grim reaper from the upper world) who decided to catch the former partner and also possessed the body of a human. However, HR's father became a human in the end so that the other grim reaper could get rid of him. 

I have the impression that the story is repeating itself... the events from 20 years ago are really similar to the actual events.

maybe that too, it all has to do how much death squad has understanding ( that not hight for them ) but they maybe too need him to catch more danger running grim reaper so deal can be part of it , but it all can be from the past as @saanjh sena said or imaging of what going to happen as i said before , so many option they like making us play guess game here

i agree with you dear i think it too something happen 20 years ago  that happening again now , it like BLACK and HR has to solve the past and in the same time learn from the other mistakes , it can really happen that there a fight between formal grim reaper from 20 years ago till now 

@nona88 In my opinion, HMG got caught at least between two mysteries: the moojin accidents (fire and collapse) and the murder attempts from before, since we have two killers for sure. I have been wondering if the tape is not related to that senator Nam Joong Pyo who wants to become president. He might have been involved in the sex scandal and someone wanted the tape to blackmail him.

2 hours ago, nateko said:

@bebebisous33 Yup, that's definitely the Death squad and those guys look pretty scary if even Black is afraid of them. I wonder what kind of hierarchy does the underworld have. So death Squad is above the first class grim reapers, then who gets to join it and why? Would be fun if Black and Death Squad make a bet of who finds the runaway grim reaper first. Anyway, I must say that the underworld seems as shitty as your regular human world. Makes me feel sorry for the people who committed suicide in the drama searching for an escape from suffering only to end up in a messed up underworld society. You just can't win. 

that will be funny for sure i will like seeing that 

yeh Death squad has a higher position on the grim reaper world they has the power of the law  they like police in our world so yeh they have more power then BLACK they the most scary things to the grim reapers

about people who committed suicide that the lesson the drama trying to gave that they shouldn't do that and to vaule there life more ( korean has high suicide rate in the past years ) and it their vaule that god panish them to see people who don't want to die but have to to make them feel and learn themself that it was wrong to use suicide as escape road 

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 In my opinion, HMG got caught at least between two mysteries: the moojin accidents (fire and collapse) and the murder attempts from before, since we have two killers for sure. I have been wondering if the tape is not related to that senator Nam Joong Pyo who wants to become president. He might have been involved in the sex scandal and someone wanted the tape to blackmail him.

yeh that so crazy , everybody seems have connected with what happen 20 YEARS ago, everyone even grim reapers so they killing me of what more secrets can be still hidden there

@saanjh sena Me too, this drama has gone beyond my expectations. I didn't think that it would be funny, especially the relationship between 007, Black and 447. I have been thinking that Ji dong might be looking for the guy who took his girlfriend. I remember him saying that he would torment him from the dead.

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Black could not connect the murderer from the psychiatry clinic with the past event because he was not HMG. He only dreamt it in the episode 4, he had no memories of HMG's past life

I meant Black had a dream of HMG running from the man with the scar in the face. :D

14 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I meant Black had a dream of HMG running from the man with the scar in the face. :D

Black thought it was a dream, but it was in reality a memory from HMG.  The man with the scar and the tattoo on his hand is the same person. Black killer number 1.pngIn the picture, he has the tattoo but not the scar. However, we saw how he got this scar.Black episode 4 HMG.pngThe little boy hurt him with the bricket on his face. We still don't know who the boy is.Black episode 4 HMG Joon.png In my opinion, the boy seems to be younger than Joon. Besides, since the mother said that she had been through a lot in order to have him alive, I am actually wondering if Lee Joon has been usurping HMG's identity. Let us imagine that the real HMG is the little boy and he died. Maybe due to an accident, Lee Joon had amnesia and his mother decided to make him believe that he was HMG. This would explain why he was wearing the bracelet, why HR saw him in her dream and got the impression that he had just died, why he couldn't remember her. However, I am suspecting that he had realised his true identity without recollecting all his memories. 

11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Ratings

Will come back after watching the episode

the rating for this drama is simply unexpectedly good.  wow.

Some of you got it right on the spot that the black suit which explain why HR couldn't see Black being the grim reaper.  

The future episode(s) always making sure it explains certain difficult-to-understand past episodes which makes it an interesting watch.  And its mysteries getting more mind-teasing and darker with each new episode. 

Lots of debates now on HMG's real person (detective Han, MS, Black/444?) identity as a grown up adult.  Right now, HMG's identity have been totally messed up for us by HR, so far.  lol

925f2ececa9a04f828b583393f0753e2.jpg---%ED%99%8D%EC%B1%84%EC%9D%B8%EC%8B%9D.gifoppa black he was up to something big look at the security system level.

1ef0ba3bcc59ddb48820225f80c0ea87.jpgwhy sorry............? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

Spoiler

3a96475ddad2de15671537f4bed4cfe4.jpgb2f474b57e5bc10d20da443e16255f84.jpglook at oppa black how much happy he is❤

7a07be33936194b24971d0c795631b5e.jpg263dbdfbb9e64d27e41ad613bfa25f01.jpg:joy:

859e3131015320c9538bcad68ccfbd34.jpgMS cutie it's not yet confirmed how many lined up for her yet.....let's try to count-----

1.oppa black

2. Ajusshi black

3.Joona

4.MG 

(Because it's all mystery whether joona and MG two different person or same one let's count different. 

Oh! MG died but not sure what gonna happen in upcoming episodes and unfolding of mystery so...let's still continue counting.)

5. Not yet but Soon MS (cutie also fall for HR.

So.....exactly she has 5 guys lol lol....:joy:

2 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

Some of you got it right on the spot that the black suit which explain why HR couldn't see Black being the grim reaper.

Yeah. I am glad that they explained or tried to explain why Ha Ram doesn`t see Black/ a black shadows in Moo Gang`s body.

I was glad to see Kim tae Woo again. And 007 and 447 are funny. One wants to see a variety show and the other a sageuk. :D

1 hour ago, saanjh sena said:

why sorry............? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

I think he decided in that moment what he will take a body next time.

Archived