[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello , i hope that you are all doing well :D

actually it's been a while since i watched suspicious partner , 5 or 6 months ago to be exact  ( i wasn't a real kdrama fan before )  and i just can't move on . Well, i saw that some of you can't do that  after 3 years, so it's kinda reassuring x) guess it's the power of namji ^^

I came to watch MMS at first, and even if this drama had not impressed me , i felt the need to know more about the main actor , yes he is handsome but his acting skills are undeniable , so i searched for his other works and was naturally hooked on their chemistry in SP :love:  This is how i discovered this two great actors  and came to adore them both individually and even more together after watching their bts interactions, the way they looked at eachother with dazzled eyes and soft smiles ,the way they behaved after the kiss scenes, the way they always held on to eachother, the way they enjoyed teasing eachother and simply being with eachother :wub:  and how to forget the way they praised eachother at every occasion , hyunni being herself thanking sincerly and kindly her partner, chang wookie :sweat_smile:oups ji chang wook orabeoni with teary eyes , and him droping her name in national tv just to make clear that he wants her to visit him in military. I wish i had the Dcut but someone told me that the version that exists doesn't contain the couple discs so i don't know if i should buy it anyways .

I'm also writing this to thank all of you, i read the 1706 pages and i really enjoyed doing it , i laughed frankly reading lot of comments,  i appreciated every gif you posted, i doubted sometimes but i guess it's normal , and i was like "good job :thumbsup:"  inwardly clapping when reading you answering some haters who came out of nowhere trying to disturb us just when good things were happening, and i'm saying "we" because even if i joined to late and didn't have the opportunity to connect with you at that time, i lived through your words all this journey since page 1 . Thanks a lot to everyone who took the time to translate the itw and videos for us :D 

I can think of the " like me already " scene bts and the way he was acting like a protective boyfriend checking her outfit and fixing her hair so that she can look her best , or him trying to grab her wrist at every occasion . The hospital scene where dongha's heart races :lol:, the couch scene and their kissses :ph34r: the tight hugs and hyunni's expressions eveytime she's in his arms  All their playfulness and joy in set ... Due to all of that, they seemed to me like best friends in love and i started shipping them but as i said it before, sometimes you doubt. Then came the press conference where he said that "she was so sexy" while blushing , i don't know if you can even think that someone you see as a  little sister is sexy for those who say they had a oppa-dongsaeng relationship , and then the bomb for me is his interview after military and his new theories about a system in a musical and stuff , i guess there is no need to say more :tounge_xd: 

I was trying so hard not to be dellusional but i just can't understand the necklace video :huh: the SMA , the KBS awards , Warrior Baek Dong soo , and the fact that they have the same stylists for years now is a bonus for me , the cherry on the cake, i mean you can easily think that it is "weird" in a positive way ,everyone would be intrigued with so much coïncidences , i hope they did ^^ 

Obviously i watched most of their works, i enjoyed healer and HDH, hyunni's last drama was so good, she did portray her character so well and i found her stunning , hope that wookie's upcoming drama will be as successful as he deserves, but i'm sure that SP will always have a special place in my heart, especially their bts  .

My shipper heart wants to know someday that  they are dating or atleast acting together once again, or twice or thrice ...:D but i will be happy for them whatever they choose to do and i will always support them. 

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, stay safe !

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 5/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, Namjiilove said:

Hello , i hope that you are all doing well :D

actually it's been a while since i watched suspicious partner , 5 or 6 months ago to be exact  ( i wasn't a real kdrama fan before )  and i just can't move on . Well, i saw that some of you can't do that  after 3 years, so it's kinda reassuring x) guess it's the power of namji ^^

I came to watch MMS at first, and even if this drama had not impressed me , i felt the need to know more about the main actor , yes he is handsome but his acting skills are undeniable , so i searched for his other works and was naturally hooked on their chemistry in SP :love:  This is how i discovered this two great actors  and came to adore them both individually and even more together after watching their bts interactions, the way they looked at eachother with dazzled eyes and soft smiles ,the way they behaved after the kiss scenes, the way they always held on to eachother, the way they enjoyed teasing eachother and simply being with eachother :wub:  and how to forget the way they praised eachother at every occasion , hyunni being herself thanking sincerly and kindly her partner, chang wookie :sweat_smile:oups ji chang wook orabeoni with teary eyes , and him droping her name in national tv just to make clear that he wants her to visit him in military. I wish i had the Dcut but someone told me that the version that exists doesn't contain the couple discs so i don't know if i should buy it anyways .

I'm also writing this to thank all of you, i read the 1706 pages and i really enjoyed doing it , i laughed frankly reading lot of comments,  i appreciated every gif you posted, i doubted sometimes but i guess it's normal , and i was like "good job :thumbsup:"  inwardly clapping when reading you answering some haters who came out of nowhere trying to disturb us just when good things were happening, and i'm saying "we" because even if i joined to late and didn't have the opportunity to connect with you at that time, i lived through your words all this journey since page 1 . Thanks a lot to everyone who took the time to translate the itw and videos for us :D 

I can think of the " like me already " scene bts and the way he was acting like a protective boyfriend checking her outfit and fixing her hair so that she can look her best , or him trying to grab her wrist at every occasion . The hospital scene where dongha's heart races :lol:, the couch scene and their kissses :ph34r: the tight hugs and hyunni's expressions eveytime she's in his arms  All their playfulness and joy in set ... Due to all of that, they seemed to me like best friends in love and i started shipping them but as i said it before, sometimes you doubt. Then came the press conference where he said that "she was so sexy" while blushing , i don't know if you can even think that someone you see as a  little sister is sexy for those who say they had a oppa-dongsaeng relationship , and then the bomb for me is his interview after military and his new theories about a system in a musical and stuff , i guess there is no need to say more :tounge_xd: 

I was trying so hard not to be dellusional but i just can't understand the necklace video :huh: the SMA , the KBS awards , Warrior Baek Dong soo , and the fact that they have the same stylists for years now is a bonus for me , the cherry on the cake, i mean you can easily think that it is "weird" in a positive way ,everyone would be intrigued with so much coïncidences , i hope they did ^^ 

Obviously i watched most of their works, i enjoyed healer and HDH, hyunni's last drama was so good, she did portray her character so well and i found her stunning , hope that wookie's upcoming drama will be as successful as he deserves, but i'm sure that SP will always have a special place in my heart, especially their bts  .

My shipper heart wants to know someday that  they are dating or atleast acting together once again, or twice or thrice ...:D but i will be happy for them whatever they choose to do and i will always support them. 

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, stay safe !

Welcome onboard dearie .Sharing with you this welcoming "gifts " :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 5

GAAAAAHHH. I couldn't remember neither my username nor password since I've not posted anything on our forum for eons. *facepalm* Finally tried a last guess on my username and WOOT WOOT!! I'm back! *happy dance*

So. Just wanted to drop this very quick. YT has been my vortex since the lockdown, and the JDrama 'Daughter of Lupin' came up as a recommended watch. I kid you not, I was seeing NJH the entire time I was watching the clip!!! The visuals came out of nowhere and I had to pause and keep my mind rooted in the here and now, ladies. It was certainly a welcome moment of mind levitation. 

I know our queen is constantly challenging herself exploring new genres -- so it got me thinking/hoping to see her explore a more mature (we know someone thinks her sexy), bad-bootie action (we know who's done this too) and still cutesy, funny role?? Check this out. It may just be me and the early hours. 

67790929_2695099837180626_62713099405020

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy, wherever you are in this beautiful world.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 5/21/2020 at 2:00 PM, LeMadame012 said:

GAAAAAHHH. I couldn't remember neither my username nor password since I've not posted anything on our forum for eons. *facepalm* Finally tried a last guess on my username and WOOT WOOT!! I'm back! *happy dance*

So. Just wanted to drop this very quick. YT has been my vortex since the lockdown, and the JDrama 'Daughter of Lupin' came up as a recommended watch. I kid you not, I was seeing NJH the entire time I was watching the clip!!! The visuals came out of nowhere and I had to pause and keep my mind rooted in the here and now, ladies. It was certainly a welcome moment of mind levitation. 

I know our queen is constantly challenging herself exploring new genres -- so it got me thinking/hoping to see her explore a more mature (we know someone thinks her sexy), bad-bootie action (we know who's done this too) and still cutesy, funny role?? Check this out. It may just be me and the early hours. 

67790929_2695099837180626_62713099405020Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy, wherever you are in this beautiful world.

Goodness I too have forgotten my password etc. Thankfully my laptop was insync with my phone so it logged me in. LOL! But thanks for the recommend. I will definitely check it out. Love this image above. Is this from the drama? If so, I would love to see Hyunie in a role like this. I really would like to see her try on more sexier roles. We all know who finds her sexiest. LOL! Welcome back to you and I. #fighting

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Both posts are so cute. I'm still mad we didn't get the BTS of the rain scene not even in the dcut. We got some really cute bts pics of the two being their cute self, some fan pics from the restaurant with the two talking talking with each other in between takes. Glorious even shared a clip of the scene. The dcut disks had the scene on their cover. We got posts from both wook and Hyunnie of the filming of the scene. But not BTS footage :bawling:

I would have loved to see it cause the two looked so cute and some of their legendary BTS pics comes from it:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hyunnie finally gave us updates with her insta story and fancafe letter:

She is having some rest while looking at the scripts she received for her next step. Can't wait for what she has to show us next.

Meanwhile wookie is working hard at filming:

I also have to share this funny occurence:

Sounds like Hyunnie went through this more than once lmao :yum:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Aw it has been a while but this is such a loving and supportive fandom. And SMI is clearly loved by both of them individually. They are always so thankful to fans. 

Just rays of sunshine during these stressful times.

• Like 7
  • Love 1